The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-05-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Is Christie the missing 9th child from Eight is enough? Her hair is old fashion. Late 70's. Too long. Unnatural colors. Odd segments pull back or up. She's Christie Bradford!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... SueNahMe 05-05-06 1
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Lanna42 05-05-06 2
       RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Juliejo 05-05-06 3
           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... PanchoVilla 05-05-06 4
           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Redbud 05-06-06 17
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... cleogrl 05-05-06 5
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... petmama 05-15-06 26
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... eire_heart74 05-05-06 6
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... lia rose 05-05-06 7
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... shermie 05-05-06 8
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... standinmytruth 05-05-06 10
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... JustBNMe 05-05-06 9
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... snowflake2 05-05-06 11
       RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... SeasonedRefinement 05-05-06 12
           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... cronemoon 05-05-06 13
               RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... standinmytruth 05-05-06 14
                   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Jeisei 05-06-06 15
                       RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... standinmytruth 05-06-06 16
                           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... C_Mar 05-06-06 18
                               RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... VelvetElegance 05-06-06 19
                           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Incognito 05-06-06 20
 "Don't it Make Your Brown Eyes Blue... standinmytruth 05-06-06 21
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... kristin830 05-06-06 22
   RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... turquiosedove 05-07-06 23
       RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... SO_love 05-14-06 24
           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Juliejo 05-15-06 25
           RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... snowflake2 05-15-06 27
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... Kass1247 05-15-06 28
 RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enou... maryellennaco 05-22-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SueNahMe 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SueNahMe Click to send private message to SueNahMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Christie has so many personal issues, that I guess worrying about her hair is at the bottom of the list. I agree with you, though. She definitely needs a makeover.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-05-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Don't worry Andy Paige will get ahold of her soon enough and (ruin)I mean update whatever hair style she has.Good thing she's got a lot of it!Christie just seems to be suffering so much of the time.Makes you wonder if she has any other mindset to draw from.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-05-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I dont' understand why she doesnt take better care of herself. New hairdo, make-up, exercise and diet and she would be a pretty woman.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I liked Eight is Enough, now I will never be able to watch it again... sob.... In confessional she has darker hair that doesnt look too bad. I wonder if thats after Andy got her claws on her.. she would look better in a shorter more modern haircut...

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
>I dont' understand why she doesnt
>take better care of herself.
> New hairdo, make-up, exercise
>and diet and she would
>be a pretty woman.

haven't you heard? Christie has said so many times already that SHE thinks she's pretty! I've heard her make numerous comments that she knows she's ALREADY pretty. Imagine what she'll think when she gets made over.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I think Christie has kept her hair long so that people wouldn't notice how pear shaped she is. She's hiding behind her hair. I agree that she needs updating.

What happened to Christie working on her addiction issues? Does she actually go to meetings anymore? It seems like she met with her mom and now has just been doing the fitness stuff.

Also, do you notice that Christie always rubs her nose when she's talking and even when meeting with people? It's cute when a 5 year old does it, it's not when a woman who's supposed to be acting professionally rubs her nose constantly. And the cranky voice and sluggish behavior. Either Christie has depression symptoms that she needs to treat or she has some serious allergy problems that make her rub her nose constantly and have a cranky/squeeky voice. I can't stand it.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I think Christie's hair actually DRAWS attention to her extreme pear shape. A much shorter style would draw some attention away from it.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-05-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I just wish she would cut it. It looks like a mop top on her head!

lia rose 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lia%20rose Click to send private message to lia%20rose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I was thinking that it was too long as well. And maybe she should donate it to "Locks of Love." That would be a beautiful thing to do because it IS so long and they could make so much use out of it. I actually like it better when it's curly too.

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

I think that Christie's long hair is lovely. She does need to even out her colour and stop abusing it, tho. It looks a bit torn up and could use some serious pampering.

I am sure that Andi Page will talk her into some supid, short, layered, flippy haircut. A shame, really. I think that long hair suits Christie very well.

My advice to her would be to not let anyone chop it off. A trim, even out the colour and a nice deep-conditioning treatment would make it look beautiful again. And for heaven's sake, stop blasting it with heat! That is the WORST thing you can do to long hair.

05-05-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
>I was thinking that it was
>too long as well.
>And maybe she should donate
>it to "Locks of Love."
> That would be a
>beautiful thing to do because
>it IS so long and
>they could make so much
>use out of it.
>I actually like it better
>when it's curly too.

great idea!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Christie's long hair isn't appropriate for her face, her body shape or for the year 2006. Maybe Christie is stuck back in a time she felt safer just like Cassie was told she was doing last year. Remember Andy and Rhonda said Cassie was stuck back in 1986 with her hair because that is when she gave her son up so it was a monumental moment in her life so she got stuick there.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
JustBNMe wrote: <<Christie's long hair isn't appropriate for her face, her body shape or for the year 2006.>>
------------------------------------------------------
LOL, that sums it up pretty well!

I am not a fan of Christie's hair. It is waaaaay toooooo long. It makes her look old fashioned and ungroomed. If she wants to wear her hair long, fine...but Christie could cut off 12 inches and still have hair that would be considered long.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
"...Eight is enough to fill our hearts with looooooove."

I remember loving that lame show when I was a teenager. The step-mom was so cool. But I have to say there is one hairstyle that I despised as much then as I do now. It's the one the sister named Susan wore - really long with the straight, short hair segments framing her face. Her picture is on the first or second post. She was on Matchgame, the show that booked the television star of the moment.

I think Christie will start a sob-fest if Andy convinces her to cut her hair. That should provide some high drama for the moment. She needs a hair cut - some layers or something. She's an attractive woman and she'll look even better if she loses the hair.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
fix the hair ..layer it ...shape it.. and while your at it
teach her to loose that disgusting nasal whine..scratchy voice..

if Andy gets hold of it..it will have that

oh look i stuck my finger in a electric socket and slaped on a pound of hair gel ..see how it sticks out at the sides in a goofy way.. ohhhhhhhh gezzzzzzzzz pleaseeeeeeeee nooooooooo

of course she could dye it pitch black goth..and be a second elvira wanna be..

===========runnen=============

05-05-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
maybe andy will bring back the sucessful bride of frankenstein that christie sported at the high fashion photo shoot.

Jeisei 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeisei Click to send private message to Jeisei Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
The picture of Christy sporting her bride of frankenstein hair style sent me laughing and about falling off my chair!! I can just imagine her coming down the stairs complete with the heavy blue eyeshadow up to her temples and the false eyelashes!! Now that would be a moment!! lol

05-06-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-06 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Christie's photo shoot. Hair by Andy:

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I think she has her hair long so people don't see her scars on the back of her arm.

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-06 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

I have posted about Christie's ridiculously long hair for so long, II've almost run out of things to say. I know I was out done when SO called themselves trying to give her a "photo shoot" last month without so much as trimming the ends.

Top Fve Worst Starting Over Hair:

5. Rachael..poor girl had must have had the worlds worst weave
4. Tess..second worst weave
3. Cassie (bobble-head edition)..her style, with those ridiculous bangs are straight out of 1993 and who can forget how she acted a fool with her makeover. It was a much needed improvement
2. Josie..two words Over Processed!
1. Our girl.. Christie..If there is a god in heaven, he will see to it that she cuts no fewer than ten inches off all of it and do some serious repair to the color. It's simply dreadful!!!

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
standinmytruth writes:
>I mean really, what's the difference?
>
>

That the rest of the face/makeup pulls of the effect?
Incognito

05-06-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
21. ""Don't it Make Your Brown Eyes Blue?""
...or maybe thinks she is doing a classic Chrystal Gayle, circa 1977? Eesh!

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
She probably leaves her hair that long to hide hammers,drugs, food, men, and nips in there. I can't wait to see what falls out when she goes for her makeover. I can see it now, a very special Starting Over...Christie is the first house guest to actually impale Andy Paige with Debris during her makeover.

turquiosedove 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-07-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail turquiosedove Click to send private message to turquiosedove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-07-06 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

Do you think if they snipped off an inch, and brought it in for drug testing they'd find something?? I am curious if any one knows about testing hair for drug use, how long does it stay in the hair? I think I read it stays for a long time, should she worry?
She uses all that hair like a security blanket. Chop it off already!

SO_love 8 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SO_love Click to send private message to SO_love Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I bet Christie will donate to Locks of Love when it comes time for her makeover. God knows she has enough of it that it'll still be long. And she would look much younger without all that hair.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
I liked the Crystal G. pictures and her hair is very pretty but Christie's hair doesnt look like that. Her hair is all uneven and those stupid bangs look funny. I guess she thinks long hair is sexy and it can be but not Chrisite's.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-15-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
SO_love wrote: <<I bet Christie will donate to Locks of Love when it comes time for her makeover.>>
-------------------------------------------

Gee, I hope Christie saves some of it to sell on eBay...she will need the $$$ to buy booze when it dawns on her she is not a "star". That'll be a bender...

Kass1247 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kass1247 Click to send private message to Kass1247 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
>Is Christie the missing 9th child
>from Eight is enough?
>Her hair is old fashion.
> Late 70's. Too
>long. Unnatural colors.
>Odd segments pull back or
>up. She's Christie Bradford!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

THAT was FUNNY! Her hair needs to GO! She is stuck in the 70's yet she wasn't even born until the mid-seventies I don't think!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie's Hair: Eight Was Enough!"
Think she's gonna let them CUT that rat's nest for her "graduation"??? Andy could give her the "FLIPPY SOH DOO" and REALLY give her something to whine about!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •