The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Antonia laying around all the time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

KingJames 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KingJames Click to send private message to KingJames Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Antonia laying around all the time"
What is with Antonia's laying around all the time? They keep showing her sleeping in weird places, & just laying around.
Even when she is "sitting" talking with the others she is slouched almost to the point of laying down.
My first thought is drugs, maybe a medical problem? Depression? or just a lazy slouch?
What do ya'll think?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Antonia laying around all the t... petmama 04-28-06 1
   RE: Antonia laying around all the t... alaholly 04-28-06 2
       RE: Antonia laying around all the t... started over again and again 04-29-06 3
           RE: Antonia laying around all the t... beckettrep 04-30-06 4
           RE: Antonia laying around all the t... 26mitogo 04-30-06 5
               RE: Antonia laying around all the t... forsythia 04-30-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
Lazy. If she weren't so lazy, she'd have a job. Most people with an entitlement mentality like hers are incredibly lazy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
Lazy. Very lazy. Spoiled. No initiative. Totally lacking any creative thoughts. No one hangs out with her because she has nothing interesting to contribute. Bored and BORING. Crickets chirping in her brain.

Need I say more, hehe.

started over again and again 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to send private message to started%20over%20again%20and%20again Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
>Lazy. Very lazy. Spoiled.
> No initiative. Totally
>lacking any creative thoughts.
>No one hangs out with
>her because she has nothing
>interesting to contribute. Bored
>and BORING. Crickets chirping
>in her brain.
>
>
>Need I say more, hehe.

what happened to the 100.00 the "Rich Dad-Poor Dad" guy gave her and told her to go out and make 500.00? No one ever mentions her "assignment"???? Did she sneak out and buy a guchi bag with it or what?????

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-30-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
Rich Dad assignment?? I guess I missed that one. (didn't miss much apparently LOL)

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
Good memory *started over*. I'd actually forgotten about the $100. And that was REAL $$$ not SO Bucks!!

forsythia 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forsythia Click to send private message to forsythia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Antonia laying around all the time"
thank you! i was wondering about that $100 also!!

and why don't they have her working like they attempted with lisa1?

and it just drove me nuts when dr. stan gave her $630 s.o. bucks as her "salary." for doing what?! omg... she's not gonna learn a thing about money if she doesn't actually earn it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •