The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi's "Situation" more like tragedy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zangelrose 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zangelrose Click to send private message to zangelrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi's "Situation" more like tragedy."
This is truelly a tragedy when it occurs. It is a crisis for those involved.
I feel that there is an important aspect of Mr. Situation and Niambi's entaglement that is being absolutely evaded. The horrible destruction to all parties envolved that occurs with such a disreguard for others and yourself.
I feel for Niambi's lack of self esteem. However, how can you really ever love yourself knowing you are destroying another person's life? I don't mean Mr. Situation, I am talking about the women in his life that was there long before Niambi. Why is the fact that this person's selfesteem and happiness is being robbed not being addressed and that Niambi is a direct party to that destruction? How about all the hundreds of men and women's fears that it can happen to me being confirmed, (My husband, boyfriend, wife, girlfriend could be having a long term "so-called love affair" behind my back)? If she cannot end this relationship for herself or the other girl's wellbeing and sanity because she really loves him, wouldn't she end it for him. I really feel like there is a whole lot of walls up (fake persona), maybe unconsciously or intentionally, however there are definitely pieces missing. How do you live 33 years and remain that incredibly confused and slow to realize the pain surrounding you, especially if it is evident in your own life and others as a direct result of your own actions?
I'm not trying to be harsh just real about what seems to be an epidimic in this and others parts of the world. The reality is that when you step into an intimate relationship and destroy it you are destroying live. In some cases lives end up taken either by themselves or the partner or even the homebreaker themselves. Think before you act and if you find you've already began the destruction of another person or people,
stop!stop!stop! and runnnnnnnnnnn the other way. We know she can run, isn't it interesting that she has decided to stop?!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi's "Situation" more like ... 2KOOL 04-27-06 1
   RE: Niambi's "Situation" more like ... Juliejo 04-27-06 3
 Locking - duplicate & WARNING: zang... mysticwolf 04-27-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-27-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi's "Situation" more like tragedy."
I bet one reason she can't let go is the fact that part of her entangled situation has included a possible pregnacy at some point in her relationship with Mr. Situation. The other lady may or may not know about that and she may not want it to come out on t.v. Another reason may be that he has told her time and time again that he is going to leave the other woman to be with her. The old I love you but I can't be with you rtght now drama. JMO

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-27-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi's "Situation" more like tragedy."
Well no one is married but Mr. Situation and the other woman are living together and the other woman is probably being lied to and doesnt even know about Niambi. Chances are there are other women involved with this man besides Niambi and the woman he lives with.
He is a DOG. He is a player and a user. He has no respect for himself or women and Niambi needs to wake up and smell the coffee. But she is addicted to this man and thinks she is in love with him. However, I dont think Mr. Situation is the only reason Niambi has such low self-esteem. I think her father had a big hand in that. As far as ruining lives that award goes to Mr. Situation because he was well aware he was in a relationship with antoher woman when he took up with Niambi whether she did or not. Love triangles are inherently unstable. Unrequited love and jealousy are common in love triangles and nothing good is going to come from this except that Naimbi may learn a life lesson. I dont' understand why women get involved with men who are already in a relationship be it marriage or living together but they do. It is up to Niambi to tell the Dog to move on and get on with her life. She deserves a whole lot more than he is willing to give her. The world is full of his kind.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Locking - duplicate & WARNING: zangelrose"
zangelrose, you already posted this exact message in another thread that was locked. I presume it was locked because there is already a discussion underway about Nambia's situation.

Please join the existing discussion, and do not continue to repeat yourself in multiple threads. Duplicating posts, particularly posts that have already been locked is a violation of our guidelines. Reading those guidelines, linked at the top of every page, is highly recommended, as repeated violations will result in the revocation of your posting privileges.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •