The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I do not believe that Jodi dropped 11 pounds in 1 week

I know you can drop 3-5 pounds if you cut back on all salt
and say give up your diet sodas (been there done that)
but ll pounds gone..nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I did notice Jodi went for the CORN / CARBS big time at the celebration meal with ElPoloLoco

BIG time CARBS for JODI.. flour tortillas ..and corn
that is a great carb binge its like eating spoonfuls of sugar..

nope ..i find it really odd she hasnt lost that much and
than BAM!!!!! ll pounds down..

S A L A D S & F R E S H F R U I T...
put the carbs down...

do they not ever understand..

pasta , rice, corn, bananas, bread, cereal, pancakes, toast,
chips,, ect .... = carbs = sugar..

go ahead keep stuffing that corn on the cob in your face.. ~~~~

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Juliejo 04-27-06 1
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... petmama 04-28-06 20
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... PanchoVilla 04-27-06 2
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... petmama 04-28-06 21
       Pollo Loco PanchoVilla 04-29-06 29
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Snidget 04-27-06 3
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... GoodnightLittleBear 04-27-06 4
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... uh1uh2uh3uh 04-27-06 5
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... tracyc1166 04-27-06 6
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... EMTBGRL 04-27-06 7
       RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... 2KOOL 04-27-06 8
           RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... tac_2 04-27-06 9
       RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... petmama 04-28-06 19
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... L_11 04-27-06 10
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Mama_Pita 04-27-06 11
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... JustBNMe 04-27-06 12
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... sm2 04-27-06 13
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... DedeV 04-28-06 14
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... mirage3033 04-28-06 15
       RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... tac_2 04-28-06 16
           RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Juliejo 04-28-06 17
               RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... phlinky 04-28-06 18
                   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... shawnar 04-28-06 22
                       RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... snowflake2 04-28-06 24
                           RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... sharnina 04-29-06 30
           RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... WaveSeeker 04-28-06 23
               RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Boots12565 04-28-06 25
                   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Twinkles 04-29-06 26
 RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... JustBNMe 04-29-06 27
   RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... SeasonedRefinement 04-29-06 28
       RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... Stormchaser 04-30-06 31
           RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..ya... EMTBGRL 04-30-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-27-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
No way, did Toadie lose 11 pounds in one week. You can fool some of the people some of the time but not this time.....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
>No way, did Toadie lose
>11 pounds in one week.
> You can fool some
>of the people some of
>the time but not this
>time.....

Jodi told her trainer that She'd lost 11 pounds since she began weighing herself in the SOH. If she'd really lost that much, she'd let the trainer weigh her, IMO. Which she never does. She was measured, but never weighed the day Christie went with her. when I worked out at Curves, no one was ever measured without being weighed first.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-27-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
She will always be fat because she is lazy and spends all of her time whining. Maybe shes gone back to her bullimic ways. I dont think Pollo Loco is bad (for fast food) but I noticed she made all the wrong choices, once again. She could have had a chicken salad, not, like you said, tortillas, corn etc...I eat there and I dont loke like Jody!! THANK GOD

04-28-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
>She will always be fat because
>she is lazy and spends
>all of her time whining.
>Maybe shes gone back to
>her bullimic ways. I dont
>think Pollo Loco is bad
>(for fast food) but I
>noticed she made all the
>wrong choices, once again. She
>could have had a chicken
>salad, not, like you said,
>tortillas, corn etc...I eat there
>and I dont loke like
>Jody!! THANK GOD

I've never seen a Pollo Loco. Sounds like a West Coast chain that hasn't made its way into the Southeast yet. There's a Moe's Southwest Grill that's recently opened nearby. I get a grilled chicken salad without the tortilla shell. Lettuce, black beans, marinated chicken, salsa, cucumbers, cilantro, and tomatillo sauce. No dressing. And, usually no shredded cheese. Jodi, if she really wanted to eat right, could ask for certain ingredients to be be left out. And, others substituted. I ate at Red Lobster and McDonald's yesterday. And. lost a pound.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-29-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Pollo Loco"
I have been to Pollo Loco in Texas, New mexico and arizona. They have funny ads, a sexy guy who looks like a young Fabio is cooking without a shirt on and he says in a sexy accent "POLLLLLOOO LOOOOCOO". I actually am an american who lives in mexico and I think Pollo Loco is the closest "real" mexican food you can eat in the USas far as fast food goes. Growing up in Minnesota I had no idea what mexican food was. No sour cream, hamburger, orange cheese, deep fried ice cream. I think Jodie eats the bad crap.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Well, on other shows like "The Biggest Loser" people have lost that much weight in a week, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility. However it takes a fair amount of dedication, and often if it is in one week there are also dietary changes that cause one to lose a lot of water weight.

You can lose weight and eat carbs. So seeing her eat something with carbs doesn't mean she can't be losing weight.

Imaginary friends by Bob!

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Maybe she got ahold of some heavy duty prescription diuretics.

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
>Maybe she got ahold of some
>heavy duty prescription diuretics.

Or her finger down her throat.

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-27-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I have been on diets where I lost 11 pounds in the 1st week but then it drops to 1-2 pounds a week. I think if she is going to Curves more then they are showing she may do okay. When you are her size (and I am) you don't feel you clothes getting loose after 11 pounds. More like 20 pounds. Why does she "feel cut" with that lame workout at curves. She should try Christie's workout with the trainer. She would drop like a rock if she tried to keep up with that guy.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I had more of a problem with the overstaring at the trainer that Jodi did at Curves, which was almost begging, "Pleeeaaasse believe me!! I lost 11 lbs." KNOWING this was complete cr*p. Any of us parents out here recognize the same "I really didn't eat the cookie, honest" (overstare) from our toddlers. --Uh. They usually ate the cookie.--Jodi, you are a lying faker. Liar liar pants on FIRE. We CAUGHT you in your untruth!! out here in viewership land. And, while I am on my soapbox...why was Jodi the only one eating during the meeting this morning? (it looked like a vanilla and strawberry ice cream treat. I don't care if it was low-fat at this point. I think Mary-the Nutritionist must have QUIT!)

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-27-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

I think Mary must have quit also. I wouldn't want to put up with childish behavoir like Jodi pulled on her that day. So how does she know she lost the 11 pounds? I thought she sidn't weigh herself. When the girl at Curves asked her did she lose any inches, she said yes but gave no number as to how many. But she was proud to say she lost 11 pounds. I think she lost a couple of inches and exaggerated the rest big time.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Jodi gives other pigs a bad name.
(Anyone remember the movie "Babe"?)

Not a word out of her sloppy mouth do I believe. Funny tho, how she continues to outwit Iyanla. I really don't know which is worse - Jodi's antics and lies or seeing Iyanla get so beaten down she finally gives up on one of her victims. lol

04-28-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."

>I had more of a problem
>with the overstaring at the
>trainer that Jodi did at
>Curves, which was almost begging,
>"Pleeeaaasse believe me!! I lost
>11 lbs." KNOWING this was
>complete cr*p. Any of us
>parents out here recognize the
>same "I really didn't eat
>the cookie, honest" (overstare) from
>our toddlers. --Uh. They usually
>ate the cookie.--Jodi, you are
>a lying faker. Liar liar
>pants on FIRE. We CAUGHT
>you in your untruth!! out
>here in viewership land. And,
>while I am on my
>soapbox...why was Jodi the only
>one eating during the meeting
>this morning? (it looked like
>a vanilla and strawberry ice
>cream treat. I don't care
>if it was low-fat at
>this point. I think Mary-the
>Nutritionist must have QUIT!)

And let's not forget another time Jodi was eating alone. Sitting cross legged on her bed the day before, scarfing down a bowl of mac and cheese.

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Alls I can say, is that if she really did lose 11 pounds, how come you can't tell?

Even on someone Jill's size, you could still see a difference. Jodi to me, more and more, has denial/delusion/fear-of-failure problems that she needs serious help for.

Mama_Pita 122 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mama_Pita Click to send private message to Mama_Pita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
You cant tell she lost 11 lbs cause it went from her stomach to her arse. thats where it went alright

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Jodi hasn't dropped anywhere near 11 pounds. If she lost any weight it's because she blew her nose and took a poo. It sure isn't from watching her diet or zooming through her "exercises" like a bat out of hell.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I'm sure zooming through them is the only way she can feel the "burn". lol

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
In Jodie's defense, she never claimed to have lost 11lbs in a week. She said she had lost 11lbs since she first got on the scale. 11 lbs can be hard to tell in someone large. I have lost 11lbs and I could barely tell in my clothes, let alone someone else seeing it. I am not a big Jodie fan, but fair is fair.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I actually think she has gained weight since she joined SO because she was easier to look at... at first. Her face and neck was not so bloated at the first of the show. She has looked sick and miserable for weeks now. the last few days her face has seemed less bloated. I agree 11 lbs is most probably a water loss. if she were really getting "cut" the scale would go up. I lost 40 lbs on the scale a few years back but totally through muscle building. The scales did not go down very fast. I couldn't figure out why my clothes were getting so loose.

She is such a squirrely creep. Why not let the Curves worker weigh her and measure her. just not announce the numbers on the air. She is totally not using the machines correctly. looks like they need to increase the weight, she was moving way too fast. The only people that I know that have lost weight at Curves were those that had participated fully, Curves diet plan, Curves measurements and calibration of weights. in other words drop your stupid denial and whiney protests against your stats. we don't care.
I wonder if she participated in the 5K. wasn't that a big deal in real time last year. I am sure she would want to be there upfront and camera ready. maybe she just stood there like a toad and held out paper cups of water.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
"squirrely creep", yes that about covers Jodi's overall character to me. I was hoping Iyanla would nail her lying butt to the wall but I haven't noticed any sign of that. Looks like Jodi will be there 'til the bitter end, but for me, no longer can stand the sight of her. When I do catch a glimpse of her anymore I do halfway feel sorry for her because her crash and burn is a'comin, not on the show, of course, but after all the glitter is gone. Then what? She'll no doubt contact the other fading stars of SO.
They're *all* kind of creepy to me now.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I know how she can lose 11 pounds of ugly fat.

CUT OFF HER HEAD.

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Wow, speaking of pigs.....how can someone lose weight eating bacon all of the time. Today's show had her cooking bacon. Also, she did not look like she was eating healthy with that Poco Loco from a few shows ago.

Usually, when someone loses that amount of weight, you see it. I know the camera adds weight, but it would still show that there is a difference.

Maybe her 11 pound weight loss was some of her arrogance and ego....but then again, maybe not.

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
What I think is strange is how often is she really going? I think the SO editing tried to make us believe that Jodi went two days in a row. But if you notice it is the same footage.She said she lost 11 pounds yesterday and today.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
shawnar, I was very confused as to why they chose to show that exact footage over again when it was just on yesterday. I mean, it wasn't even used as a "flashback" to set the stage for something new today...just extremely sloppy editing, if you ask me.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-29-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Sloppy indeed! I was stunned when I saw it. From beginning to end that segment was identical to the day before including the confessionals.

SO must think we're too stupid to notice. Hmmm.... might have something to do with why they're being cancelled.

On another note - I think Jodi has lost some weight. Her clothes do look a littler looser than before. I noticed that the attendant at Curves wasn't relying on Jodi for the info about inches lost. She was referring to the last time Jodi was there (not necessarily the last time we saw her). I also noticed that her jeans were a little looser when they were sitting around playing Niambi's love game. It's a long slow process but I know she can do it.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

WaveSeeker 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaveSeeker Click to send private message to WaveSeeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Yup, she's still hiding something pretty serious... I'm guessing it's her sexuality.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
No Way has Jodi lost 11 pounds!If she has she sure doesnt look like it-I noticed in todays show -That she seemed to be frying sausages?Does she cook for the other houseguests?I havent seen her serving them any-Whats up with ALL those sausages?She had quite a few in that pan-They cant be good for you to eat while on a diet?Im confused-LOL-PEACE PEEPS

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 05:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
I guess she's never heard of lean meat or non-fat dairy products. She's on an anti-diet.

Mac n' cheese, sausage, guacamole, sour cream ??? I don't think Pollo Loco has non-fat dairy products, either.

It reeks of diet sabotage.

Of these only the guac might be arguably acceptable. Avocado is included in the Zone diet - on SALADS with no chips or pasta. Occasionally they have an open faced sandwich. I don't see her eating a giant bowl of vegetables with a spoonful of olive oil for her teaspoon of healthy fat, either.

Oh, and I'm still giggling at the "rashers of sausage" that was posted earlier. That just cracks me up. BTW, I haven't eaten or purchased any sausage since this whole thread started. I used to have 2 or 3 on the weekend but no more. (that's 2 or 3 sausages, not panfuls)

Jodi IS good for the diet!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-29-06, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Jodi is so in denial about the crap she eats and tries to rationalize it all and I bet she says she is dieting and doing well with it because she eats shredded lettuce and tomatoes on her tacos and I bet she considers chocolate a vegetable since it comes from cocoa beans.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 09:18 AM (EST)

Even if Jodi did, by some miracle of biology, lose weight, it won't make a bit of difference in the long run.

Her head is in the wrong place. She is not ready to admit to herself, let alone a national viewing audience, that she is obese. So, she plays all the little games people in denial play: "Oh, the scale doesn't matter", "This is not realistic, Mary", "I get weighed on Sunday's, not Wednesday's", "Your not supporting me", "My clothes are getting looser", "I feel the cut", "I USED to be bulimic" (translation: "get off my back about my weight or you will force me back into my eating disorder").

If Jodi had a solid objective, a goal, something more attainable than "fill the empty cup", she could tell the LC's that her goal for this moment in her life was not to lose weight, but to "whatever". But who knows why she's there, so they just deal with the obvious. In this case, it's "you're controlling" and "you're fat".

Maybe in another frame of mind, this would be something she could attack. But it will never happen on SO.

Stormchaser 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
Ditto, S.R. I also notice how abrupt Jodi is when questioned about ANYTHING that would hold her remotely accountable! This was especially evident at Curves when she was asked about her weight. She nearly cuts the questioner off! What a joke. She needs to be booted from the SO house for non-participation. She's a smug, controlling observer - period.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jodi's 11 pound weight loss..yah when pigs fly.."
>She's a smug,
>controlling observer - period.

I second that! with the addition of:
WannaBe LifeCoach.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •