The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-26-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
What is up with this girl? Antonia is talking about being broke and the first thing that comes to Jodi's mind is I'll pay you to rub my shoulders? Yuck! Antonia's not your whore! And stop calling her honey baby ALL THE TIME. I swear, Jodi is a dirty old man. Her excessive hugging, kissing, rubbing, propositioning...needs to be addressed! Be clear, this is not a lesbian issue, it's an inappropriate behaviour issue.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal eire_heart74 04-26-06 1
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal alaholly 04-26-06 3
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-26-06 5
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal GoodnightLittleBear 04-27-06 14
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal SOinEden 04-26-06 2
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-26-06 4
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal dopeydwarf 04-27-06 6
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal SOinEden 04-27-06 7
               RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Omniscia 04-27-06 8
                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-27-06 9
                       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Twinkles 04-27-06 10
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Redbud 05-05-06 39
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal EMTBGRL 05-11-06 49
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal wallyhoohoo 05-25-06 56
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal EMTBGRL 05-11-06 48
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal AshLanie 04-27-06 11
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Juliejo 04-27-06 12
       just buy her a vibrator PanchoVilla 04-27-06 13
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal tracyc1166 04-27-06 15
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-27-06 16
               RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal 2KOOL 04-27-06 17
                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal PanchoVilla 04-27-06 18
                       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal tac_2 04-27-06 19
                           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal geminirose 04-27-06 20
                               RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-27-06 21
                                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal c27 04-27-06 22
                                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal redheaded1 04-27-06 23
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal L_11 04-27-06 24
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal c27 04-27-06 25
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-28-06 26
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal mhb0125 04-28-06 27
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 04-29-06 29
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Redbud 05-05-06 40
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal onthebay 04-29-06 28
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Bentley 04-30-06 30
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal pickleme 05-01-06 31
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal beckettrep 05-02-06 32
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Milinda 05-03-06 33
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal GoodnightLittleBear 05-03-06 35
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal creepyoldwoman 05-03-06 34
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal kristin830 05-03-06 36
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal 26mitogo 05-03-06 37
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal pickleme 05-03-06 38
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 05-10-06 41
           RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Bentley 05-10-06 42
               RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Twinkles 05-10-06 43
                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal Cleverone 05-11-06 44
                   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 05-11-06 45
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal BimBo 05-11-06 46
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal TVFreak 05-11-06 47
       RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal standinmytruth 05-11-06 50
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal candyprincess 05-11-06 51
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal maryellennaco 05-12-06 52
   RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal GoodnightLittleBear 05-12-06 53
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal sharnina 05-23-06 54
 RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal maryellennaco 05-24-06 55

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-26-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
it's an
>inappropriate behaviour issue.

I see your point on that. I can't imagine there weren't other ideas that came to mind of ways she could earn the money. Say cleaning a room for a housemate or making a meal for all. Even doing someone's washing or ironing.

It could be a sign of how truely lonely Jodi is that she constantly craves touch. I do see it as a little to much at times.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-26-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
She is so desperate for contact it really is sad. She is pathetically needy. And I say that with concern, not judgement. She never misses an opportunity to hug, kiss, touch, stroke, snuggle, even lean on or sit too close to absolutely everyone. And the constant use of pet names for people she doesn't really know. It's too much. Why don't the LC's discuss this with her? There have to be deeper issues here.

04-26-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
exactly! if there were men in the house she would be mauling them too. it's gross.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I've known some needy women but usually their neediness for affection is directed towards men, not women. Just wanting attention is one thing but to constantly need big hugs, kisses and hand holding is a little disconcerting. She needs to get one of those Bed Buddy pillows so she has something to snuggle at night.

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-26-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I totally agree with you, I don't think it's a "lesbian" thing, I just think it is disgusting that "if you want to earn money, you can do physical favors for me." Jodi, needs help in that area big time!!!

04-26-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Jodi would have gone nuts with Christina in the house! Iyanla needs to give her an assignment where she can't use any sappy terms of endearment for 24 hours. The next exercise should be getting electric shock treatment whenever she tries to hug someone.

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"

But it's still not as gross as the Allison foot rub.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 01:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
yeah, but Jodi will work her way down to the feet,,,, and then who knows where after that!!

Omniscia 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Omniscia Click to send private message to Omniscia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Yeah, Jodi creeps me out. If I was in the SO house, I'd have a three foot rule around me at all times.

04-27-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
also, why did they have to go upstair to the bedroom for a shoulder rub?

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I congratulate her for staying clothed and sitting up.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-06, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>I totally agree with you, I
>don't think it's a "lesbian"
>thing, I just think it
>is disgusting that "if you
>want to earn money, you
>can do physical favors for
>me." Jodi, needs help
>in that area big time!!!
>

Jodi is bi-sexual. Of course it's a lesbian thing. Why not offer a task such as making her bed, or something. If Jodi were my neighbor I'd tell my kids to stay away from her house.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>Jodi is bisexual. Of course
>it's a lesbian thing.

Jodi is inappropriate. That's not a sexuality issue, that's a behavioral issue. Bisexual is not synonymous with "promiscuous," either. Fair is fair. Bisexuals and lesbians are not the same, either. One dates both genders, and one dates women. I think Jodi just wants to touch--anyone. Maybe that makes her inappropriate and scary, and I reason I would avoid Jodi. but I don't believe that Jodi's inappropriateness should label other people in the world that DON'T act like Jodi, and find her equally offensive. jmho.

wallyhoohoo 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-25-06, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wallyhoohoo Click to send private message to wallyhoohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
ok, devil's advocate here.

having been a person who grew up with no affection, a big barrier for me was touching ppl. at church there is a part where the members are told to give each other the sign of peace. everyone shakes hands or hugs. i go to the rest room. i dont want anyone hugging me, except my husband.

maybe jodi has/had this problem too. and in a way of desensitizing herself, is going overboard. not just to get used to it, but also wanting affection to make up for the yrs of having noe. just a guess on my part.

seeing jodi in bed with the other women gave me the heebies, too. i think that if we looked deeper or had more info than what was edited, we might get answers as to why jodi is this way.

another point to ponder...none of the women seemed to be bothered by it. if it was objectionable, wouldnt at least one of them have told her to back off until she swigged some listerine?

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>I totally agree with you, I
>don't think it's a "lesbian"
>thing,

Me, neither! I know plenty of lesbians who would rather marry a man on national television than let Jodi touch them! It's not a sexuality issue, it's an "appropriateness" and "boundaries" issue. Jodi doesn't seem to be a graduate of charm school. That's for gosh darn sure!

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-27-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 07:30 AM (EST)

>What is up with this girl?
> Antonia is talking about
>being broke and the first
>thing that comes to Jodi's
>mind is I'll pay you
>to rub my shoulders?
>Yuck! Antonia's not your
>whore! And stop calling her
>honey baby ALL THE TIME.
> I swear, Jodi is
>a dirty old man.
>Her excessive hugging, kissing, rubbing,
>propositioning...needs to be addressed!
>Be clear, this is not
>a lesbian issue, it's an
>inappropriate behaviour issue.

Reason for the shoulers being rubbed is she does *exercise* them alot...she uses those muscles to eat. Rasing ones hands to ones mouth cause the shoulder muscles to be *exercised*.

I was shocked to see her even suggest this but to have it done was soooo childish. What a spoiled brat Jodi is. She took advantage of Antonia and her (Antonia's) need of money.

I think the REAL Jodi came out yesterday.....Jodi is a spoiled brat that takes advantange of others and their shortcommings.

There were many other ways jodi could ahve had Antonia earn money:

Cleaning their bathroom, cooking a meal (Way jodi eats Antonia could ahve earned the 25 this way), doing jodi's laundry say for 3 times, etc etc etc.

A litle off topic:

What I was suprised about was last week jodi hadn't lost but one pound and this week she lost 11 (per comment to the trainer yesterday).

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I thought Toadie was using Antonia to her advantage but I dont' understand Toadie either. I dont' know if she is kinky or needy but I hate the way she is always holding hands with Chrisite or hugging or rubbing on someone. She made by bi-sexual for all we know. But she is taking this over the top. I thought I was going to gag when they went upstairs to the bedroom for the back rub and Antonia is Clueless. CLUELESS.....

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "just buy her a vibrator"
She wants to get down Dr Stan´s pants too... I think she needs a trip to the sex shop to get a vibrator. They all need a field trip! I am sure they could find some in L.A.

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I was a little shocked that Antonia agreed to give her a back rub. It did not seem like something she would be willing to do.

Why is Jodie the expert when it comes to everyone's self port. She always says "I don't see you in this picture". What is up with that? I never hear anyone else comment on the drawings except for the L/C's.

04-27-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
she may think she is an LC because she sure doesn't think she is HG.

you know what was really sicko was how jodi did that thing with eyes when propositioning her. i wish antonia had responded, "no! you nasty old man!"

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Jodi was able to get Atonia to do that because Atonia is as touch feely as Jodi. Hasn't anyone noticed her lean on Jodi's shoulder during the group session yesterday? That's open field for Jodi.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Funny today they talked to Sommer about innapropriate touching anf being fake (that she was that way before) HELLO!!! Jodie.. HONEEYYY, Babbbyyy barf on that one.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Jodi is a lonely pathetic Loser, perhaps the fakiest of all hg's past and present. I don't think she's fooling anyone, not even the producers who make sure her touching episodes are clearly visible to the viewers.
But she may be fooling the dumbest of them all, Christie.
Have to laugh when I see Jodie go for her because it's like watching a jackal taking on a mouse.

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 03:33 PM (EST)

the massage request was definitely oogey. i'm also very surprised that antonia complied-- then again, she was desperate for money, so jodi knew she'd do it.

similar to others, i have no idea why jodi is in the house. i know this has been asked before, and i've read the responses, but i still have no idea and now i just dont care. i reached my jodi tolerance level today, and i'm ready for her to graduate with or without meeting her alleged goal.

1)niambi was talking to antonia about her anger towards cassie and how that's a reflection of her unresolved issues with her father, and instead of letting niambi continue talking and reach antonia, i hear jodi's whiny, high-pitched voice interrupt and offer her two cents.

and then...

2)when the guy tells antonia that her massage is going to cost her, jodi says, "that's so hilair!" (as in hilarious). that's the second time i've heard her say that this week.

so annoying.

04-27-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
i bet they gave the HGs massages to try to curb jodi acting out all the time.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
hmmmm, did Jodi just want to be touched???? LOL

redheaded1 33 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded1 Click to send private message to redheaded1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I don't necessarily dislike Jodi, but is it me or does she always look like she needs a bath?

"Life's big problems include the words indictment or inoperable, the rest is small stuff"

L_11 198 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L_11 Click to send private message to L_11 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

Though I agree, just a different take on this: isn't Jodi's "issue" (like everyone, I can't really tell what their "issues" are anymore) control? Could it be that, instead of the creepy need to touch and be touched, this was some sort of sick effort to control (edited to correct!) Antonia? Like in an indentured servitude sort of sense?

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
maybe she wanted to she if Antoinia would actually do it without questioning her.

04-28-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06
>AT 05:14 PM (EST)

>
>Though I agree, just a different
>take on this: isn't Jodi's
>"issue" (like everyone, I can't
>really tell what their "issues"
>are anymore) control? Could it
>be that, instead of the
>creepy need to touch and
>be touched, this was some
>sort of sick effort to
>control (edited to correct!) Antonia?
>Like in an indentured servitude
>sort of sense?

or a pimp sense

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I love Iyanla but she is so contradictory. Antonia is so desperate for money she will resort to doing something physical to get it. Would that constitute Antonia being a prostitute, too? Christina did the same thing--she was desperate for money so she resorted to doing something physical to get it. Does anyone else see the similarities?

04-29-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>I love Iyanla but she is
>so contradictory. Antonia is
>so desperate for money she
>will resort to doing something
>physical to get it.
>Would that constitute Antonia being
>a prostitute, too? Christina
>did the same thing--she was
>desperate for money so she
>resorted to doing something physical
>to get it. Does
>anyone else see the similarities?
>

exactly! and if christina had rubbed/touched jodi for money, christina would have been kicked out of the house (at an emergency BOR.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>I love Iyanla but she is
>so contradictory. Antonia is
>so desperate for money she
>will resort to doing something
>physical to get it.
>Would that constitute Antonia being
>a prostitute, too? Christina
>did the same thing--she was
>desperate for money so she
>resorted to doing something physical
>to get it. Does
>anyone else see the similarities?
>

Personally I think Iyanla changes the rules as she goes. If Antonia did something for money that was wrong like a nude massage, IV would say: Where are your rules, what line won't you step over? If Antonia refused to do the massage, IV would say "Well you really don't want to get out of debt do you? Are you too good?"

onthebay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onthebay Click to send private message to onthebay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-06 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

I thought the same thing a couple weeks ago when Jodi was so devastated over Bethany leaving! She was sobbing uncontrollably after Bethany announced her decision, and I jokingly told a friend I thought Jodi was secretly gay 'cuz she was soooo upset!! I agree that she craves the human contact, but she also seems to manipulate it. When she wants the attention, that's the only time she gives it - definitely not "keeping it real"

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Jodi is indeed creepy. I couldn't believe how devastated she was when Bethany left. It seemed like she had found someone who was vulnerable and prime for the picking. Jodi is a predator who preys on the weak and she thought she had found the prime subject in Bethany. It was really strange to see her quick recovery the next day when her new roomate showed up. She was all "you are so beautiful" and what choked me up was to hear her say "I am so lucky". What was that all about? She makes me sick. If she is gay, let her be gay, but this is something different. She acts like a dirty old man.

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
I agree with everyone who pinpoints Jodi's mannerisms here. She is truly creepy. Please, let her graduate so that my blood pressure can return to normal. Yuk and double yuk.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-06, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
And once again we have housemate laying in bed (Antonia) and Toadie in bed with her, this time holding/stroking her hand. Toadie does indeed give me the creeps - she can't seem to keep her A$$ out of someone's elses bed and can't keep her hands to herself........ewwwwwwwwwwww.........

Milinda 13 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Milinda Click to send private message to Milinda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
One has to listen very closely on SO because you may miss it the first time. I usually tape the segments and rewind to hear the conversation again. Jodi was speaking to the relationship expert; she made a statement about "partners" and sometimes getting "kinky" at one point said, "girl/guy". So it is most likely that she is bisexual and is having difficulty making that public knowledge.

It is very possible that speculations will end very soon and we will all have the answer to the questions that we are wondering about. Replay today's show if you can and listen very carefully. The answer seems to be obvious.

05-03-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Regardless of whether she is bi or not, she definitely is needy and at times inappropriate when hanging on the women. This is no different than a woman hanging all over different men for attention.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Maybe Jodi really has the biological clock ticking away? Perhaps this seizing control of another persons space by hugging them and stroking them is a misguided, faulty wiring type way of dealing with not having children? Maybe she's just hormonal. They all lie about their ages anyway, perhaps she's going through the beginning of the change and some internal maternal feelings are surfacing. She has so many parent/child issues with her own parents. She's been deeply involved in their stuff for so long.

As for being the counsler, it's so easy to be one. She doesn't have to face her own issues when she's involved in other peoples "yarn" crap.

kristin830 23 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristin830 Click to send private message to kristin830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Here's Jodi's next proposal...
Antonia, I've been standing in my truth all day, my feet are killing me...will you rub my feet?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Did anyone else catch the "no pun intended" statement made by Jodi today at group when they were discussing the big O??? I promise, I'm not a dirty minded person and normally Jodi drives me nuts, especially with her obsession with sex & her constant touchy/feely I-have-all-the-answers-to-solve-all-your-problems behavior but I must have been in strange mood when I heard her say ...

>>> "Clearly, if you don't know your body and you don't know how to give it an O you are going to have major trouble having it with a partner .... hands down!"<<<

Please tell me someone else gets the pun here and that I'm not really that far in the gutter today!! Maybe I'm just in a goofy mood.

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Know-it-all-Jodi certainly has probably had a lot of experience with self-pleasure because she is so deadly looking and unattractive in her actions. I imagine that when the bar closes at 2 a.m., she is still sucking down a her double margarita-alone.

PULEEZE Starting Over Producers!! Let Jodi "graduate" asap, and here's a suggestion for her parting gift.......a lifetime guaranteed vibrator.

05-10-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Did you see today when Jodi stared into Antonia's eyes and said "I. Like. Chocolate." Nasty, nasty Jodi. She is sexually harassing Antonia and the rest. I loved when Niambi pushed Jodi off her when Jodi tried to snuggle with her in group today. SO would never let a man get away with all the physical crap Jodi pulls with these women.

Jodi is a dirty old man that probably smells of cigars and whisky.

Bentley 19 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bentley Click to send private message to Bentley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
The situation is not fair to the women who are there to better themselves. They are browbeat into becoming vulnerable and to do whatever is asked of them, no matter how stupid or humiliating. In the meantime you have a predator in their midst preying on these weak women who are captive in that environment. They must just feel dirty after being in that place. If SO is able to see all that is transpiring in the house whether the coaches are there or not, something should be done. If these were children Family Services would be in there quick as a wink to save them. These women are at the mercy of Jodi. It's not right.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
" Did you see today when Jodi stared into Antonia's eyes and said "I. Like. Chocolate."

You know, I saw that when they were talking about the fabric and thought of the food double entendre. Antonia said, "I know what you're talking about" But I still didn't realize it was sexual til I saw this here. You're right.

It's like I have a jay-oh-dee-eye block. I don't even want to type her name or say it or see here as sexual anything.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Did you see today when Jodi stared into Antonia's eyes and said "I. Like. Chocolate." Nasty, nasty Jodi. She is sexually harassing Antonia and the rest. I loved when Niambi pushed Jodi off her when Jodi tried to snuggle with her in group today. SO would never let a man get away with all the physical crap Jodi pulls with these women.

Jodi is a dirty old man that probably smells of cigars and whisky.

I saw it, too (OMG)...I thought I was misinterpreting it as well. I had to replay it several times to make sure I heard it right and did you see the look she gave Antonia, too...now, that leads to a horse of a different color...Jodie's behavior makes more sense to me now...she's very bold and nasty...and that was clear sexual harassment.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

05-11-06, 03:00 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
yup, she's violated us too! wonder if we can sue?

BimBo 63 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BimBo Click to send private message to BimBo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Jodie is just plain disgusting!!! Some of you have hit the nail right on the head when it comes to her!! To sum it up, she's like a whiskey drinkin, stogie smokin dirty old man who needs to take a bath. Or in Toadie's case, a real cold shower!! I'm a straight gal whose real close with my galpals but one thing is for sure....NONE of them have ever been in my bed running their fingers through my hair!! EWW! I don't understand why the ladies in the house haven't expressed even a slight discontent regarding her behavior. I think that when the question was asked of her." Toadie ( I mean Jodi); "Why did you want to come to the starting over house??? She should have been honest and told them that she was looking to live out her lesbian sexual fantasy. I understand the importance of a healing and supportive environment, but Toadie's actions aren't either of these. She has alterior motives and I think it's become apparant by now what they are. But like I said before, I just don't understand why nobody in the house has called her on it. I remember the instance between meg & Karen (I think), and they made such a big deal out of it, and it was nothing. But Toadie only becomes more REPULSIVE to me everyday and I think Antonia should have belted her for making such an offer.
I apologize for the long post, but this girl really bugs me!! Someone needs to tell her that the show is called "Starting Over", and not " Lesbian Fantasy Island". Hurry up and lube up the doorway, cause Toadie, you gotta go!!!!

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
"...lube up the doorway..."

LOL

05-11-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
is it weird that jodi and her mom kiss on the mouth?

candyprincess 15 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail candyprincess Click to send private message to candyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
>Jodie is just plain disgusting!!!
>Some of you have hit
>the nail right on the
>head when it comes to
>her!! To sum it
>up, she's like a whiskey
>drinkin, stogie smokin dirty old
>man who needs to take
>a bath. Or in
>Toadie's case, a real cold
>shower!! I'm a straight gal
>whose real close with my
>galpals but one thing is
>for sure....NONE of them have
>ever been in my bed
>running their fingers through my
>hair!! EWW! I
>don't understand why the ladies
>in the house haven't expressed
>even a slight discontent regarding
>her behavior. I think
>that when the question was
>asked of her." Toadie (
>I mean Jodi); "Why did
>you want to come to
>the starting over house???
>She should have been honest
>and told them that she
>was looking to live out
>her lesbian sexual fantasy. I
>understand the importance of a
>healing and supportive environment, but
>Toadie's actions aren't either of
>these. She has alterior
>motives and I think it's
>become apparant by now what
>they are. But like I
>said before, I just don't
>understand why nobody in the
>house has called her on
>it. I remember the
>instance between meg & Karen
>(I think), and they made
>such a big deal out
>of it, and it was
>nothing. But Toadie only
>becomes more REPULSIVE to me
>everyday and I think Antonia
>should have belted her for
>making such an offer.
>I apologize for the long post,
>but this girl really bugs
>me!! Someone needs to tell
>her that the show is
>called "Starting Over", and not
>" Lesbian Fantasy Island".
>Hurry up and lube up
>the doorway, cause Toadie, you
>gotta go!!!!
>

I second that motion!!!!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Did any of you catch what Jodie said when her Mom was taking a picture of her & Christie?? I think it went something like this:
Jodie: Are you smiling? (this while she and Christie are hanging all over each other)
Christie: Of COURSE I'm smiling, I've got your arms around me

Now THAT"S just sick!! And she's staying on the show to "support" Christie??? Or what? Sleep in the bed with her??
EERRRRPPPP!!!

05-12-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
You know what this means. She will stay and won't have to restrain herself because she doesn't have to worry about not graduating. It will be a gag fest.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
Bump

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Jodi's Indecent Proposal"
It's funny... This thread started out one way and now it's another.... She wants to "FINANCIALLY SUPPORT" both Piss-T and her brother????? WTF is up with that??
Does she just p*ss money or what??? Come on, give us a break!!
OR... was she proposing to Piss-T and the diamond ring isn't far behind???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •