The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly's Vengence!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly's Vengence!"
She's back!!!! TJ too. I almost forgot that TJ even knew Kim.

So "Mama's home" according to her and will she top Kim in the graduation speeches from hell???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! Juliejo 04-24-06 1
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! GoodnightLittleBear 04-24-06 2
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! BeeBe 04-24-06 3
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! klh830 04-24-06 4
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! bellyButton 04-24-06 5
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! BeeBe 04-24-06 6
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! DivineWine 04-25-06 11
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! Spig 04-24-06 7
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! c27 04-24-06 8
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! mirage3033 04-24-06 9
           RE: Kelly's Vengence! Boots12565 04-24-06 10
               RE: Kelly's Vengence! Juliejo 04-25-06 12
                   RE: Kelly's Vengence! ChristinaJB 04-25-06 13
                       RE: Kelly's Vengence! Incognito 04-25-06 14
                           RE: Kelly's Vengence! Lanna42 04-25-06 15
                               RE: Kelly's Vengence! staceeturner 04-25-06 16
                   RE: Kelly's Vengence! shawnar 04-25-06 17
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! MizJazmine 04-25-06 18
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! Cleverone 04-25-06 19
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! smokeysmom 04-25-06 20
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! frittslpn1 04-25-06 21
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! GeeGee45 04-25-06 22
           RE: Kelly's Vengence! annie828 04-25-06 26
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! Alpharedhead 04-25-06 23
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! BeeBe 04-25-06 24
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! Dayum Yankee 04-25-06 25
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! MariJ 04-25-06 27
           RE: Kelly's Vengence! Gizelle 04-25-06 28
               RE: Kelly's Vengence! 26mitogo 04-26-06 31
                   RE: Kelly's Vengence! sweet cheeks 04-26-06 37
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! sharnina 04-26-06 29
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! mhb0125 04-26-06 30
           RE: Kelly's Vengence! sharnina 04-26-06 32
               RE: Kelly's Vengence! mhb0125 04-26-06 33
                   RE: Kelly's Vengence! sharnina 04-26-06 34
                       RE: Kelly's Vengence! Shazbot 04-26-06 36
 RE: Kelly's Vengence! annie828 04-26-06 35
   RE: Kelly's Vengence! Cleverone 04-26-06 38
       RE: Kelly's Vengence! punkin123 04-27-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"

I am shocked that Kelly came back to see Kim graduate. She hated Kim's guts. So she must have come back to get even. She is sure dressed the way Kim was at her graduation. Maybe she will show some class and Take the high road.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
The show probably asked her back to stir things up a bit and get people to tune in. Maybe they will bring both Kim and Kelly back for each graduation and even stage a catfight as part of the graduation entertainment. That will reel the viewers in!

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Absolutely! And if ongoing interactions between Kim and Kelly continue to trigger Kim's childhood abuse reactions every time Kelly gets that psycho look in her eye and maniacal tone in her voice, so much the better! You go Starting Over, and proudly wave that banner you have been flying all season long, "We Put Drama Way Ahead of Healing"!!

klh830 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail klh830 Click to send private message to klh830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I think Kelly will approach Kim's graduation with maturity and dignity. What point would it make to reduce herself to Kim's level? I'm sure Kelly will be witty but not biting. I'm sure she knows that the LC's and houseguests were shocked by Kim's fumble of words. Kelly will be subtle. I can't wait to see what happens.

bellyButton 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bellyButton Click to send private message to bellyButton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
well it played here in oklahoma but becuz of the weather all i got to see was where it was raining so i missed most of the show.

04-24-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I never saw Kelly be witty OR subtle, mostly just angry and hyper-reactive. But I am hopeful that with the level of compassion and understanding for Kim that we saw from Dr. Stan today, they won't let Kelly abuse the situation to exact revenge. It's one thing to fumble or have bad timing as some think Kim did, but it would be a whole other thing if Kelly were permitted to attack at this late date and in that kind of setting. By now she should have gotten all her jealousy or angst or anger at Kim, or whatever it was, out of her system. After all, she has Started Over!

And hey, maybe Kelly will completely surprise us - and go after JODI instead!

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-25-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
bellyButton, the last part of Kim's graduation will be on tomorrow (Tuesday), so be sure to set your DVD!!!!

Spig 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spig Click to send private message to Spig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I bet Kelly was planning to say "Mama's home" since she left. I can't stand Kelly. It freaked me out that they made Kim look like Kelly! Old and battered.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-06 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

I thought that was Kelly on the weekly prieviws!! Kim did not look like herself after the makeover. I also can't wait to see what she says to Kim.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I thought I was paying attention today and heard a voiceover saying wait until Kelly has her say about Kim. then the show was over. I cannot remember when they split a graduation in half before. is it all just another phoney buildup that Kelly is going to get psycho? have they ever had a graduation span two shows?

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Shes BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..............!OMG!Go home already Kelly-AND please-Take your claws & Forked Tongue with ya!Im sure Kelly will slip in a jab at Kim-If she Doesnt -I might not hope she sprouts Horns-LOL!PEACE

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
After Dr. Stans' emotional speech to Kim it doesnt matter what anyone else says he said it all. He was so chocked up it made me cry. He was the father for one brief moment that Kim never had and she will remember his words always. Dr. Stan was wonderful. He saw into Kim what we only saw glimpses of. So I know all of the abuse she suffered at the hands of her father was much more intense than we saw on the SO program. I wish Kim much happiness and joy.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I really, really hope Kelly shows her compassion for Kim. She has been through hell and back. I will lose all respect (what little I had) for Kelly if she doesn't be kind.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
ChristinaJB writes:
>I really, really hope Kelly shows
>her compassion for Kim.
>She has been through hell
>and back. I will
>lose all respect (what little
>I had) for Kelly if
>she doesn't be kind.

I know what you mean. I've already scouted around and found Kim's "gift." It's more than three hours before showtime here.
"Incognito"

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-25-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I'm not sure which Kelly I find more unpleasant the psycho nasty one or the one who is trying through clenched teeth to be nice.It's like watching the Grinch before his transformation WITHOUT the cute.Who by the way she bears a remarkable resemblance to.Wish I had a photo to post for comparison.Take my word for it they could be twins.Plop a Santa hat on her and there you go.I didn't buy her syrupy speech at Kim's graduation.Or her crocodile tears of personal epiphany.Peddle that somewhere else girl.She was relishing the tension of expectation visibly.She could hardly contain her glee.Another shameless manipulation of the audience to chalk up for SO.Were they that desperate? And at the end of it all I was left wondering as Kim did herself "Have I changed at all?Am I any DIFFERENT than when I came to this house?"I don't really know but my intuition would say "No" to BOTH Kim and Kelly.I'm glad to see them both hit the bricks.Float your candles and take your limo ride to the mountains or wherever.And be careful the black bears are attacking this season.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I definately know now that "What a crock of Sh^t words are" please gag me with a pitchfork, how unbelievable to be able to "Hate" someone so much and then turn around and kiss their A** who can in one second say such mean things about someone and then be so nice and almost throw up sweet? well not me, maybe that is what you learn while you are there but in the real world it would be called two-faced. JMHO peace.

short&sassy

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Ditto!!!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Kelly did just fine at Kim's grad, like I knew she would.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-25-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"

Me Too!!! I was proud that she didn't resort to vengence and was really nice to Kim while she was standing in her grace.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
It's so interesting and enlightening to see everyone's different "takes" here. I was left feeling that I'm completely in the dark as to the power of editing and "real time / tv time" when I saw Kelly's speech. Kim's look seemed to absorb it without bitterness, and Kelly didn't seem ironic... Could it be that they really did learn to accept the lessons the challenges a difficult friendship can bring? I've definitely had that experience with friends myself, but it took time and no ability to view ugly incidents "post mortem" on video. Can you imagine if one had to see one's disagreements and uglyness replayed? I know I'd be shocked at myself, no doubt.

frittslpn1 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frittslpn1 Click to send private message to frittslpn1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I thought her speech was very touching and sincere. Good for you Kelly.

GeeGee45 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeGee45 Click to send private message to GeeGee45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
It may have been sincere for the cameras - Kelly can't stand Kim, doesn't answer emails, telephone calls, etc. It's all a bunch of phony baloney.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
>It may have been sincere for
>the cameras - Kelly can't
>stand Kim, doesn't answer emails,
>telephone calls, etc. It's
>all a bunch of phony
>baloney.

SERIOUSLY?

So when Kelly told her to pick up the phone and call her....
You mean, Kim HAS called Kelly, and Kelly IS ignoring Kim?

Really? Crazy B!tch! Kelly needs to GROW UP! Learn to be an adult, and get over yourself....you self centered selfish phsyco messed up wench! Hope your reading these Kelly!

Alpharedhead 138 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Alpharedhead Click to send private message to Alpharedhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Did I miss something? I thought her speech was really sweet and not vengeful at all.

Of course, I might have gotten distracted during the show -- it happens....

~AR~

04-25-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
There was Kelly, trying to redeem herself in a 2-minute speech and simulate compassion for Kim, after all of the weeks of her despicable, bullying behavior toward Kim. Not a single syllable of what she said rang true. I believe the LCs wrote it. SO can now hold the speech up as "proof" that Kelly was magically transformed from angry shrew to huggy earth mother. I just want to see Kelly transformed into the bat she is and fly away ...

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Beebe I agree with you completely. She was full of sh*t. I didn't buy a minute of it.

MariJ 157 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MariJ Click to send private message to MariJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
My only concern is IF Kelly was being geniune with Kim about her (Kim) calling anytime and talk and talk and talk. I'd hate to see Kim take her seriously and find out that this was a sham to show the SOH that she was transformed at Kim's expense.

Gizelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-25-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gizelle Click to send private message to Gizelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Why would you expect anything else from Kelly. Like someone said in an earlier post...she's a nasty, evil person. She's like poison to anyone she comes in contact with. I feel sorry for you GeeGee, and the rest of her family...what a witch. AND, shame on the life coaches for not calling her out on her nasty, hateful behavior to Kim, Jodi & the rest of the house. Good Riddance....and Kim, God Bless you....you're wonderful!!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Gizelle ~ I ditto your entire post.

I suspected Kelly might say pretty much what she did. Perfect revenge ... play the part of the changed psycho bully. What a perfect way to make herself look better than Kim, make it seem like she actually left the house less hateful and mean than when she came in. Afterall, she kept saying she wanted people to meet her and think of her as a nice person. One fake speach at Kim's graduation - that was I'm sure mandated by SO to create suspense & drama - does not a kind person make. I didn't buy one word of it. Kelly made it crystal clear that she hated Kim, had no intention of being supportive or putting forth any effort for her or anyone else, and she left the house hating Kim. She also showed us exactly what she does with any issue she has with anyone ... how she stews on it, grows it bigger and bigger in her own head, then plans her next attack. She doesn't let ANYTHING go. And fact was, her mean bullying hateful anger was never addressed in the house ... she didn't work on it and probably never intended to.

Biggest irony: Exit Kelly, Enter Sommer. It was rather comical listening to Rhondas words to and about Sommer and her previous days on SO and what a danger she was to herself and the other HMs. After seeing what Kelly got away with this year and her "fear for your life" attacks, Sommer's little communications with production seems silly. Based on the original premise of SO, Sommer deserved to be "let go". But what would Rhonda's definition of endangering oneself &/or other HMs be today??? Kind of scary to think what someone would have to do to actually be asked to leave these days. I don't think anyone could get kicked out now even if they wanted to.

Words used by Rhonda with Sommer that did not apply to anyone else this year:
"If you hurt or harm youself or another you can be asked to leave the SOH." (from emergency BOR last season when Sommer was asked to leave)

"I'm not endangering this house like the last house was endangered."

Something about "interfering with the other women's process"

"I'm going to give Sommer a second chance to come back into the SOH. But this time I will not tolerate any bad behavior. I want to meet with her right away to establish some firm solid ground rules."

"How can I trust you?"

"Promise me that this house is safe."

"You will not be given another chance."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And what was with Kelly being all involved with the message about the new HM? She acted like the SOH was still under her control and that the incoming person would affect her.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"

My my all this about our sweet sweet Kelly.
Ladies I'm surprised at all of you...

hahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahaahha

I do hope yall know I'm teasing.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-26-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Hey, Alpharedhead! Haven't seen you around in a few days.

You didn't miss anything. Kelly did a great job. I was surprised at her invitation for Kim to call her anytime but... she did a good job.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 02:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I agree. I was very proud of Kelly for her graduation speech. I truly believe that Kelly learned a thing or two while in the house and it showed when she was at that podium. If she was really "evil" and "poisonous" she would have lashed out at Kim while Kim was speaking at her graduation and she would have "gotten even" while at Kim's. I'm glad she came back to support Kim and to let her know that she loved her and wants to have a relationship with her. What I don't understand--why the hell does TJ show up for each and every houseguest's graduation?

04-26-06, 02:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I think she's only been at three - Jill's Lisatwit's and Kim's.

We probably won't see her anymore because she doesn't really know any of the other women.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
I could have swore she was at Alliwhine's and Christina's, too, because didn't she graduate before them. When I was trying to remember all the originals from this season it took me almost 3 minutes to remember XXXXtina-how shocking she could be forgotten so easily! LOL!!!! I really got to like TJ toward the end of her stay but I'll be glad to not see her anymore!

04-26-06, 03:04 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 03:58 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-26-06 AT 03:06 AM (EST)

let me think on this one.

ETA - Okay, I think I have it... but I'm going over to the spoiler forum for the topic concerning graduations.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Maybe Kelly came back because she was afraid she looked too much like a #####... 'cause at Kim's graduation I thought - what show have we all been watching???? If they really are friends, wasn't that just the biggest secret of all!!!

The producers/coaches must of told Kelly - okay we're gonna play you up as being mean, but we promise we'll let you redeem yourself, so go along with it okay.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-26-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Now that we all know from Kelly's sister--GeeGee that Kelly didn't follow through with her so called "loving" speach.

It was obviouse Of Kell's jealousy from the "black suit" she copied from Kim to wear to Kim's graduation. (which, by the way, Kelly- you did NOT look anywhere near as good as Kim)

She probably got out of the house, came to the message boards to see all the good supportive responses she got from all her fans....UUUHH! Oh, and to find out NOBODY LIKED HER, and how everyone really loved Kim....I bet she had red smoke streaming out her ears....and decided she wasn't going to be nice to Kim anymore.

I think even if she meant what she said to Kim...the Jealousy reared it's ugly green head once again.

Kelly you are leading a horribly childish ignorant example for your kids. What a B!TCH! Grow up Kelly!

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-26-06, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"

Now that we all know from Kelly's sister--GeeGee that Kelly didn't follow through with her so called "loving" speach.

....and how do we know if GeeGee is who she says she is and that she's telling it as it really is???? She could be just as vindictive as she claims Kelly is in her claims about Kelly...if it is true, GeeGee's not endearing herself to her sister and it seems to me that more vengence will be coming her way after exposing Kelly the way she has on these boards...it's a shame that, as sisters, they can't have compassion for each other....instead of telling us on the boards, she should be telling Kelly in person.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kelly's Vengence!"
Unless I missed some of GeeGee's posts, I had found them helpful and they brought some clarity to the show editing. This post was different because she was "tattling" on Kelly. The feelings and desires that people feel aren't set in stone and how Kelly feels about Kim should come from Kelly herself.

Kelly handled herself well after Kim's fumbled attempt to say something nice at Kelly's graduation. She handled herself well again at Kim's graduation. Considering that Kelly was just starting to understand Kim and Kim still wasn't able to communicate well when she left the house, how could people expect them to have a successful relationship?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •