The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Niambi Attitude"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOLUVER1 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOLUVER1 Click to send private message to SOLUVER1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Niambi Attitude"
This one has such attitude. When Christina was messing with a married man she was a bad person but whats the difference in what Niambis been doing?? Trash is Trash!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi Attitude sharnina 04-22-06 1
   RE: Niambi Attitude Baxtera 04-22-06 2
       RE: Niambi Attitude sharnina 04-22-06 3
           RE: Niambi Attitude SeasonedRefinement 04-22-06 4
               RE: Niambi Attitude sharnina 04-22-06 5
   RE: Niambi Attitude beckettrep 04-23-06 6
 RE: Niambi Attitude eire_heart74 04-23-06 7
 RE: Niambi Attitude GoodnightLittleBear 04-23-06 8
 RE: Niambi Attitude standinmytruth 04-23-06 9
   RE: Niambi Attitude Cinnamongirl30 04-23-06 10
       RE: Niambi Attitude sharnina 04-23-06 11
 RE: Niambi Attitude Chienne 04-24-06 12
   RE: Niambi Attitude Juliejo 04-24-06 13
       RE: Niambi Attitude Chienne 04-24-06 14
           RE: Niambi Attitude Baxtera 04-24-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-22-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
This comment has been made before and no one corrected it. The main difference here is that Situation Man is not married. He was in a relationship with another woman (girlfriend) before he met Niambi. And he continues both relationships at the present time.

But I agree with you - what's the difference? Someone in a relationship is someone in a relationship no matter how many ways you slice it. Niambi made a comment the other day that went something like this, "I would rather be the girl lied about than the girl that's lied to." She has also stated that she has confronted the other woman and made sure that she knew Situation Man was messing with her (Niambi).

Situation Man must something pretty special for either woman to stick around knowing that he's playing both of them.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
I thought he was a married man and that's why it was such a big deal.

04-22-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
I was pretty sure I heard her say he was in another relationship. But maybe somebody with tivo can check and set the record straight.

If he is married then he has a really large pair to agree to be taped talking to her on the phone on air.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
Didn't Iyanla say that his situation was that he was with another woman? Or did she that he was living with another woman...I can't remember. But I didn't get the impression that he was married to another woman.

04-22-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
Well, that's what I thought I heard. I don't remember the 'M' word being out there at all. But then I'm old and feeble and don't always remember things accurately.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
>This comment has been made before
>and no one corrected it.
>The main difference here is
>that Situation Man is not
>married. He was in a
>relationship with another woman (girlfriend)
>before he met Niambi. And
>he continues both relationships at
>the present time.
>
>But I agree with you -
>what's the difference? Someone in
>a relationship is someone in
>a relationship no matter how
>many ways you slice it.
>Niambi made a comment the
>other day that went something
>like this, "I would rather
>be the girl lied about
>than the girl that's lied
>to." She has also stated
>that she has confronted the
>other woman and made sure
>that she knew Situation Man
>was messing with her (Niambi).
>
>
>Situation Man must something pretty special
>for either woman to stick
>around knowing that he's playing
>both of them.
>
>
>Therefore do not worry about
>tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry
>about itself.
>Each day has enough trouble of
>its own. Matthew 6:34

>

I agree totally. Whether he's married or not the fact remains he was involved with someone else when Niambi started her 'situation' with him. She should have told him to take care of unfinished business (if that's what he really WANTS to do) first and THEN give her a call and see where things go. Women need to stop being each other's worst nightmare.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-23-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
I don't get how one could be with a guy that you know is in a "commited relationship" with another. One that he has made no effort to end either. I guess that shows you how little she values herself. Isn't that sad?

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
LAST EDITED ON 04-23-06 AT 12:26 PM (EST)

I wonder how much help she could possibly get from Iyanla. Iyanla had an affair with a married man for 5 years before he finally divorced and married her (they are now divorced, wow imagine that). Niambi should be Rhonda's client.

If the guy was living with someone else, that is not much different than being married. It's just minus the paper. A person who willing dates a guy who is in a relationship with another even though he is not leaving the other person, has zilch self-esteem or is in it for the money, IMO. What does Situation Man do for a living?

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-23-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
Right, wrong...? (it is wrong but) This guy is a jerk and he is NOT EVEN ATTRACTIVE!!! She's got some huge issues. Glad she's on the show. Hopefully a lot of women will learn that chasing someone else's jerk is the most pathetic thing ever.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-23-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
Niambi is super talented as well as beautiful. If in fact she is settling for second best regarding her guy friend then that shows that she has issues. If she did however confront this guys other woman and she feels he is a keeper for whatever reasons than that is pretty much all she can do. To cling to him and wait for him to decide what he wants is plain wrong and a wee bit pathetic. She could have practically any man she wanted....what gives?? I guess we'll have to stay tuned.

04-23-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
But you know, it's all about that "sexual tension" she mentioned. Niambi hasn't learned the valuable lesson that a fantastic relationship is made up of much more stuff than "sexual tension."

Chienne 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 07:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chienne Click to send private message to Chienne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
I think she wants whatever she can't have. That she is addicted to the drama and wants to win rather than BE with the guy. I think IV is approaching it all wrong. Raise the bar so that he has to make a choice? Ok what if he makes it and chooses her? Then she's stuck with a guy she'll never trust because she knows he cheats in relationships! She will get bored of him and leave. She isn't ready for a committed relationship just the idea of it so she fights for this guy knowing she doesn't have to put up with him and she can get sympathy in her woes me about him. If she had any respect for herself she would have said from the start to him that if he ever is single THEN he can look her up, then if he got himself single he would be doing it out of respect and desire to be with her, but to put herself in the face of the other woman just to let her know she is her competition? There's something in that.

She is a beautiful, compassionate young woman with a lot going for her, I think IV should work on her self-esteem so that she would look for guys deserving of her instead of settling for seconds.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-24-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
If he is living with another girl he is cheating with Niambi and he is a cheater. If he lived with Niambi he would cheat on her. A cheater is a cheater.
Niambi is in competition with the other woman and she does need help because her self-esteem is not where it should be or she wouldnt have this need for the drama. Iguana asked her if she was addicted to Mr. S. and I believe she is. She has too much going for her to settle for a jerk but women do it everyday and I did it too when I was young. I look back now and wonder why? but at the time I was addicted to the situation.

Chienne 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chienne Click to send private message to Chienne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
I agree.. that's what I said just said it differently. IV needs to work on her self-esteem, NOT have her make this guy to choose, he isn't worth it.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Niambi Attitude"
Exactly, having the guy choose is hardly building her self-esteem or teaching her self-worth. She needs to come to to the self-realization that she's worth more than sharing a man who wants more than one woman.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •