The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bbcole1964 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bbcole1964 Click to send private message to bbcole1964 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I think Kelly looked well-rested and good. I think Andy did a GOOD JOB!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK eire_heart74 04-20-06 1
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Baxtera 04-20-06 2
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK greendiamonds 04-20-06 3
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK staceeturner 04-20-06 4
               RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Zoey 04-20-06 5
                   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Juliejo 04-20-06 6
               RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK DivineWine 04-24-06 48
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK petmama 04-21-06 39
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK watches too much 04-20-06 7
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK sm2 04-20-06 8
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK zipitgood 04-20-06 17
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK petmama 04-21-06 40
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK beckettrep 04-22-06 47
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 9
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK bookwomanblue 04-20-06 10
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 11
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Twinkles 04-20-06 13
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK tvfun 04-20-06 21
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 24
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK standinmytruth 04-20-06 12
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Cinnamongirl30 04-20-06 14
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK flashwife 04-20-06 15
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK sillybear 04-20-06 16
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK shermie 04-20-06 18
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK SeasonedRefinement 04-20-06 19
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK alaholly 04-20-06 20
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK zipitgood 04-20-06 22
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK BlueCollar Blonde 04-20-06 23
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK snowflake2 04-20-06 25
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK GoodnightLittleBear 04-20-06 26
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK SeasonedRefinement 04-20-06 27
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Sues 04-20-06 28
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Twinkles 04-21-06 35
               RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK sharnina 04-21-06 36
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Cleverone 04-20-06 29
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK sweet cheeks 04-21-06 30
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK SeasonedRefinement 04-21-06 31
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK petmama 04-21-06 42
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK tracyc1166 04-21-06 32
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK MizJazmine 04-21-06 33
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK SeasonedRefinement 04-21-06 34
           RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK MizJazmine 04-21-06 43
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK elgin 04-21-06 37
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK petmama 04-21-06 41
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK elgin 04-24-06 51
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK dasboot 04-21-06 38
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Boots12565 04-21-06 44
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK beckyofthevanwykvariety 04-22-06 45
 go to an orthodontist kelly PanchoVilla 04-22-06 46
   Kelly's Makeover BeeBe 04-24-06 49
 RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK Chienne 04-24-06 50
   RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK 2KOOL 04-24-06 52
       RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK annie828 04-24-06 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Her hair and skin looked great! I am so glad they chopped that mop off her head. That long hair made her look older than she was. That microwhatever really did make a difference. Tempted to get it myself now!!!!

I liked the color of the dress but once again it just seems like Andy just puts these gals in stuff that doesn't fit. Was it just me or did it seem like her chest was about to pop out??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I liked the hair and make up. What was up with the cut of the dress? With all the designers they have to work with do you think they could find one that could actually find a dress that fits the woman?

greendiamonds 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greendiamonds Click to send private message to greendiamonds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I thought Kelly looked great too! Microdermabrasion was WAY overdue!
I hope she keeps it up!I*m older than she is,and she looks older than me,SCARY!!!!!

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I guess I posted in the wrong post, I think that it made her "Look" softer and her heart more open.

short&sassy

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I thought her hair looked great. I honestly didn't notice the improvment in her skin and didn't really like her make-up. The dress - well, I like some of the others that she tried on much better.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I thought Kelly's hair looked good. She had a grown up hair due for once and had all that ugly split ended mop cut off and it was flattering. I didnt think her face looked any better just more make-up than usual. As far as the dress goes some of the other ones she tried on looked much better.

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-24-06, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I agree 100%. I think Kelly looked really nice, & her hair, makeup, etc was beautiful. I was getting so tired of seeing her with messy hair, jeans, etc. What a refreshing change!! Good job Andy.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
>Her hair and skin looked great!
> I am so
>glad they chopped that mop
>off her head.
>That long hair made her
>look older than she was.
> That microwhatever really
>did make a difference.
> Tempted to get it
>myself now!!!!
>
>I liked the color of the
>dress but once again it
>just seems like Andy just
>puts these gals in stuff
>that doesn't fit.
>Was it just me or
>did it seem like her
>chest was about to pop
>out??

What little chest she had, you mean! That dress made her breasts look tiny. And, saggy. Andy didn't put her in it, BTW. She put herself in it. We know she tried on at least four dresses. The brown one that made her breasts look perky. And the two spaghetti strapped dresses that made them look flat. Probably the awful pink thing with ruffles Andy picked out, too. The brown one did the most for her figure and coloring. All the others were far too young for her. From the back, Kelly's graduatiuon dress, with the wide satin ribbon and silly ruffles, made her look like Christina. From the front, it looked like a night gown.

watches too much 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail watches%20too%20much Click to send private message to watches%20too%20much Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
That dress was trashy not sexy. When is Andy going to learn the difference between sexy and sleezy.
I did like the hair and thought that Kelly's skin looked good after the treatment. Its a good thing that hair is done by professionals and not Andy.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I have to agree, I didn't like that dress either. It, IMHO, just didn't look right on Kelly. Too short and wrong color to me. Hair was nice, I liked that.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
The question is, can she get her new cut into a hairnet at the waffle house??

04-21-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
>That dress was trashy not sexy.
>When is Andy going to
>learn the difference between sexy
>and sleezy.
>
And, when is she going to learn the meaning of "power" dresses. I couldn't believe she called all those sleazy spaghetti strapped things "power" dresses. "Power" dresses are worn by women wanting to be taken seriuosly, usually in the workplace. If Kelly were one of my employees. And, showed up for work wearing that dress, I'd send her home to change clothes.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
>That dress was trashy not sexy.
>When is Andy going to
>learn the difference between sexy
>and sleezy.
>I did like the hair and
>thought that Kelly's skin looked
>good after the treatment. Its
>a good thing that hair
>is done by professionals and
>not Andy.

I thought the say thing - a totally inappropriate dress to wear with her teenage sons right there - leave it to Rhonda to decide that Kelly needed to be 'sexed up' or however she (Rhonda) put it. I would think the LC would be trying to install the idea that women do NOT have to be objects of sex, especially in their looks and dress.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I thought her hair looked nice. The makeup was a little heavy which, IMO, did not soften her features. Less black eyeliner would have been better.

The dress is yet another disco era monstrosity. Even made it avacado green to complete the 70's look. I had a refrigerator that was that exact color back in 1977. Andy picks out these dress options and I cannot believe that Kelly chose the most revealing dress all by herself. From the small peek we got of the black dress, I thought she looked better in that than the avacado disco-ho dress. I have a feeling that Andy pressures or coerces them to pick dresses that look most like something Andy would wear.

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Considering that, by her own admission, Kelly had not worn a dress in a long time, I'm not surprised she picked that dress. I didn't care for the shade of green but it was so much softer than anything else I ever saw her wear, I thought it was an improvement. She wanted her makeup glammed up. Her hair looked great. I think the houseguests have much more say in what is done and what clothes they wear at their graduations than they are given credit for.

04-20-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I know that Kelly stated that she did not wear dresses very often but if they have that much say in what they wear, then they need a new beauty consultant. There are ways to get glammed up without looking so severe. I thought that overall she looked nice but Andy is obviously of no help. Allison looked like a crazed peacock at her last graduation and Christina looked like prostitute dressed as a businesswoman ready for a little sexual roleplaying. Andy is supposed to be there to guide them and Kelly didn't put that makeup on herself.

It's JMHO.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
The hairstyles are all looking the same in the makeovers. It looked good on Kelly. Lucky for her!

I've decided these aren't makeovers. They're just shopping for a dress for the one-hour event. They get the flippy hair cut with the strands that stick out for "movement" that then gets gelled into place, dark eye-liner, heavily applied mascara, and an outfit that glows in the dark (ok, shows up on camera at night). One makeover fits all. The makeup technique looks suspiciously like Andy no matter what the HM looks like.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
>The dress is yet another disco
>era monstrosity. Even made
>it avacado green to complete
>the 70's look.

Well, it's just keeping with Kelly's theme of clothes from the past. No different than those ugly jeans from the 80's she wears everyday.

04-20-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
"Well, it's just keeping with Kelly's theme of clothes from the past. No different than those ugly jeans from the 80's she wears everyday."

That is true but Andy was the one who originally picked out the dress as one of Kelly's options. I thought Andy was supposed to be the fashion guru and was supposed to help them glam up and be a new person for a night. I guess not.

I would rather see Kelly wear an outdated pair of jeans than to see someone like Allison who never wore the same thing twice as if the SO was one long fashion show. It seems that a some of the women are dressing for the cameras and not what they normally wear. How many women sit around the house in a crepe skirt or a dress?

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I LOVED THE DRESS!!!!!!!

The hair and makeup were good too.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Kelly looked pretty good actually. Her hair was great and her make-up was fine. The dress didn't fit her properly it was tight on the bust and too loose on the waist and bottom of it. I didn't think it was possible but she cleaned up very well. Big thick Andy Paige didn't do too bad at all.

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
She looked good, liked everthing, good luck Kelly BYE BYE BYE

sillybear 84 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sillybear Click to send private message to sillybear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I liked Kellys grad makeover I just thought the dress was a little young for her.I am thirty something and I would steer clear of that style of a dress.

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Once again, the typical Starting Over Andi Page Graduation Makeover.
Same stupid layered, flippy haircut, harsh, unflatteringly heavy makup job and of course, a dress that doesn't fit. Kelly's girls were practically falling out of that bodice. What were we watching? A graduation from a self-improvement project, or auditions for middle-aged-hoochies-are-us?

I thought that the black dress that Kelly tried on earlier was much prettier, and fit her much better. She should have gone with that one. I would have loved to have seen a softer, more golw-y makeup with a touch of shimmer and some real colour on her eyes. This whole "women over 25 must never wear any kind of glow or shimmer and only brown eyeshadow" BS is silly and untrue. I think that it would have made Kelly look softer and prettier. JMHO, of course.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I tend to agree with the poster upthread who believes the HG's do have the final say in what they wear. I think there is a budget to adhere to, and Andie or the boutique owner put several appropriate dresses aside in the HG's size. Andie's comments might have a lot to do with what outfit the HG finally chooses, or maybe the HG ignores Andie and picks what she likes. I think it depends on the resolve of the HG.

Anyway, this dress wasn't my favorite, but Kelly wanted to sex it up for her hubby (it's been a while...). I agree with the other poster who noticed the sloppy bustline on Kelly's dress (remember Lisa2? - same thing) The problem is that these dresses look best on women with 25 year old breasts. If an older woman is going to wear something that revealing, she NEEDS to wear the right bra.

When Kelly first came into the room, I couldn't believe it was her. She looked like someone else. I think that was due to her hair, because later on, as I looked at her, I realized that her face looked pretty much the same, except for the heavy make-up.

I didn't think the micro-dermabrasion was miraculous at all. Her skin looked the same to me, but she was wearing quite a bit more make-up than usual.

Aside from putting her in a better, more flattering dress, I really doubt that Kelly will ever look much better than she did at her SO graduation (unless she has facial surgery, and that isn't intended to be mean, just truthful).

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Her updated hair looked much better but again (like Lisa) she was falling out of her dress. Wasn't Andy the Bra Guru? Didn't she do a whole exercise on finding the right bra and making the women burn their own bras? I guess she doesn't follow her own advice. Sure hope she doesn't smash Jodi into an exploding, undersized dress!

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
cant wait to see Jodies new look. A new tent? A steam roller for her hair? A goiter operation??

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I thought Kelly looked good and you could tell that she was happy with the way she looked so really that's what matters. Although the green wasn't my favorite color, I liked the dress. I think the color of the blue dress she tried on would have been a better color for the dress she ended up wearing though.

As far as Andy Paige goes, I've never been impressed with her as a fashion consultant or makeover guru. I think they continue to use her because of course she got into the fashion business with the help of SO and she's remained a close friend of Rhonda's. Guess it goes to show it's all in who you know.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Well, Kelly's hair looked better. I didn't think it was a great hairstyle, but let's be honest, anything would have been an improvement over what she had. I bet it was the first time in a very loooong time that conditioner was applied to Kelly's hair. And I noticed they very strategically cut a piece of hair to hang over her bald spot.

The dress? I was embarrassed for her...waaay too much information for me! Droopy, exposed breasts? Not a good look for anyone. (Just to put it in perspective, how would a middle-aged man look in public wearing tight satin pants with no underwear?? Would that be sexy, or just embarrassing?) I don't think she had a bra on, let alone a good one. Isn't Andy supposed to be the Bra Guru? Also, a little self-tanner wouldn't have hurt. Kim said Kelly has a rockin' bod, but I didn't see it...Kelly should stop bragging about her body and how she's never had a weight problem, 'cause she was a bit flabby, and looked a lot bigger than she does in her "regular" clothes. (So far the only one with a "rockin' bod" was TJ.)

SeasonedRefinement wrote: <<...her face looked pretty much the same, except for the heavy make-up.
I didn't think the micro-dermabrasion was miraculous at all. Her skin looked the same to me, but she was wearing quite a bit more make-up than usual.
Aside from putting her in a better, more flattering dress, I really doubt that Kelly will ever look much better than she did at her SO graduation (unless she has facial surgery, and that isn't intended to be mean, just truthful).>>

and I agree with that assessment. Kelly's wrinkles and sags are far beyond the help of microdermabrasion, which is just really a super-duper exfoliation. And looking at Kelly's facial features, I doubt she was ever considered a "looker", even before the wrinkles & sags set in.

LOL...Did y'all notice how Andy suggested that Kelly have the microdermabrasion often??

{BTW, everyone looked so mismatched at this graduation. Kelly was practically nude. Christie & Iyanla looked like they were wearing wool bedspreads. Jodi in tight green leather, like a sausage that went bad. Kelly's sons were in hoodies. The hubby looked like he was wearing one of Kelly's "man-shirts" confiscated by Andy. Rhonda looked like all she needed was a sombrero slung on her back, and a toy pistol to go with that bolero jacket.}

04-20-06, 08:43 PM (EST)
26. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
She's gonna need more than microdermabrasion to get rid of those acne scars that have pitted her face. Due to her face sagging, some of those pits now look like creases.

04-20-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
SF,

So I'm reading and nodding, and reading, and reading, and then I found it:

"BTW, everyone looked so mismatched at this graduation. Kelly was practically nude. Christie and Iyanla were wearing wool bedspreads. Jodi in tight green leather, like a sausage that went bad...(and here's the part that had me laughing loudly enough to wake up the cat) Rhonda looked like all she needed was a sombrero slung on her back, and a toy pistol to go with that bolero jacket."

Priceless.

Did you see Jodi's neck wrinkle beads? Each strand fit snugly into it's own crevice.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I particularly enjoyed the fact that they tarted her up for the arrival of her sons....so now some shrink can tell her that she was trying to seduce them...good job Andy!!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Plus they told the story of being accused of seducing her father - all in front of the family. What if the boy goes and looks it up with visions of mommy mammaries and gets upset. Why did Rhonda have to go into detail?

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-06, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I couldn't help but cringe when Kelly hugged her youngest son in that dress. His face was right in her chest. Poor kid.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Jodi in tight green leather, like a sausage that went bad...(and here's the part that had me laughing loudly enough to wake up the cat)

Priceless.

Did you see Jodi's neck wrinkle beads? Each strand fit snugly into it's own crevice.

ROTFLMAO!!!! You two are terrible...I can't stop laughing at the thought.

Now...on a serious note, Andy did pretty good this time, Kelly's hair was muuucchhh better and the dress seemed a little "young", but she wanted to be sexy for the old man, so if she never wears it again .... it's purpose was served because of the way her husband and kids along with everyone else "noticed her in a new way"...I wish her luck...I'm one of the few who saw growth in Kelly...it didn't move mountains, but she budged.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"

I agree I think Kelly has done extra well.
Although for awhile I just was not sure.

04-21-06, 00:40 AM (EST)
31. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
"...it didn't move mountains, but she budged"

OK, I'll go there. Well put, Cleverone. Every big move starts with a budge, right?

04-21-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
42. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
>Well, Kelly's hair looked better.
>I didn't think it was
>a great hairstyle, but let's
>be honest, anything would have
>been an improvement over what
>she had. I bet
>it was the first time
>in a very loooong time
>that conditioner was applied to
>Kelly's hair. And I
>noticed they very strategically cut
>a piece of hair to
>hang over her bald spot.
>
>
>The dress? I was embarrassed
>for her...waaay too much information
>for me! Droopy, exposed
>breasts? Not a good
>look for anyone. (Just to
>put it in perspective, how
>would a middle-aged man look
>in public wearing tight satin
>pants with no underwear??
>Would that be sexy, or
>just embarrassing?) I don't think
>she had a bra on,
>let alone a good one.
> Isn't Andy supposed to
>be the Bra Guru?
> Also, a little self-tanner
>wouldn't have hurt. Kim
>said Kelly has a rockin'
>bod, but I didn't see
>it...Kelly should stop bragging about
>her body and how she's
>never had a weight problem,
>'cause she was a bit
>flabby, and looked a lot
>bigger than she does in
>her "regular" clothes. (So
>far the only one with
>a "rockin' bod" was TJ.)
>

Kelly's bod looked pretty rockin' in the first dress she tried on. The brown one. At least she could wear a bra with it. And, it made her breasts look perky. That skimpy puke green graduation dress made them look like sag bags. And, there's no way she could've worn a bra with it. The straps were far too thin. And it was cut way too low. I'll bet Christina would've chosen it for her own graduation if Andy hadn't insisted on those conservative pants. And, jacket.

tracyc1166 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tracyc1166 Click to send private message to tracyc1166 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I think this was the best one yet. Well done!!!

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 02:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I agree, but Andy's been "practicing" for what? 2 years now? She oughta been able to get at least one right, but she still don't nail it. What's it gonna take for Andy to nail it? Another 2-3 years! The very thought of Andy "practicing" on women ANYWHERE for another 2-3 years just strikes terror into my heart!!!

04-21-06, 02:58 AM (EST)
34. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
MizJazmine,

I was waiting for you. No Andy Page thread is truly complete until you weigh in. I love your posts - I really do. I can actually feel your fear of Andy and her make-up kit coming through the computer screen. You can breathe easy. She's gone.........for now. LOL

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Hey Seasoned,

hahahahaha...It's the truth...well...my truth anyhow! Andy was Rhonda's favorite in Season 1. She told Andy some garbage, "If you say you're an expert then you are one"...ummmm NO! Then Rhonda turned around and UNLEASHED her on those women in the SOH and some viewers who won a contest! That's why I said "anywhere", 'cuz Andy was trying to expand out here to the real world and that's just not good...not at all! Andy really needs to quit. She really does.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I don't think that Andy (clown face makeup - too much isn't close to being enough) Paige has ever heard of the phrase "LESS IS MORE" when it comes to makeup or "pretty and fetching for dresses either". She has such an out of date late 60's extremely overdone, heavy, overmade, artificial looking, almost clownlike, face herself and I think she only knows one style of makeup (learned at either Ringling Bros or Old Sluts R Us). She uses this horrible makeup method on all the women. She way way way overdoes it on all of the women. As for the clothing she selects .. one wonders if she is mean at heart and dresses them in ill fitting inapproprate stuff so that she thinks she looks better or perhaps she just doesn't have "taste" (I mean GOOD taste). (Everyone HAS taste but Andy has Bad Taste). Thank heavens for professional hair stylists anyway, the womens hair usually looks good. Talk about Jodi's "mask", I wonder what Andy REALLY looks like (I missed season one) what is Andy still hiding from behind all that schmeer on her face? Yuk. I don't think a person has to look like a dimestore hooker (Andy) to look good. LESS IS MORE ANDY. Put it on and wipe 4/5th of it off. LIGHT hand Andy; not paintbrush and roller application.

04-21-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
41. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Did you watch last season? And, see the skydiving woman they showed every day? That was Andy. She was scared to graduate. Just like Allison this season. So, Rhonda made her jump out of an airplane. Sluts R Us? I think that's where she got Kelly's graduation dress. And, Lisa II's.

elgin 94 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elgin Click to send private message to elgin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Thank you so much for sharing. I didn't know she had fear of graduating. I had heard from one of the postings a while ago that there was some horrible trajedy in her life that brought her to the SO house. I don't know what it was, the poster didn't say. I apologise as I sounded very mean in my posting but I really get bothered when I see women with too much makeup on. It just looks horrible and sends a message that "we aren't good enough" and have to totally create a new face. She isn't good at normal makeup she should be doing theatrical make up like they use on a stage where the audience is far away and they have to really project the face. I also think with a show like SO the message shouldn't be change your face to change your life but it should be enhance your face sure, but lets see who you really are. I am not against make up. I wear it myself but I can be recognized as the same person with or without it. I bet none of us would know who Andy Paige is without her makeup on. That's sad. She should be pretty without the crap glommed on her face making it look garish and clownlike with the distorted lips the winged eyes and eyebrows like an avenging drama drag queen (man). She IS after all a woman. I swear with that heavy makeup (early in the morning yet, she looks like a drag queen. Can you imagine running into her first thing in the morning before you have had your coffee? You would be wondering if there was a drag show somewhere having an early show or if Ringling Bros was in town.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-21-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
I liked the look. There was only room for improvement so it couldn't have been too hard for Andy to fix this one up. I liked the hair, I liked the makeup, I even liked the dress although, I had to wonder if it came with a matching green broomstick ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE LADIES!! . Green is my favorite color, even olivey green. There was lots of saggy breaststt cleaveage showing but it was probably for her grandfather --- father-figure husband and not the audience...at least I hope. Still better than LayDownInYourSwampLisa's dress whose was too short, too tight, too bright and too low cut for my tastes.

She was sexy, but by the time they drove home did Kelly trail them on her new glamourous green broomstick or did she ride in the SUV? the old man had lost interest as it was well past his bedtime.

So I liked everything.....most of all I liked the fact that she was leaving.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
dasboot-Boots agrees with ya-PRICELESS!Especially the part about her leaving!!PEACE

beckyofthevanwykvariety 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckyofthevanwykvariety Click to send private message to beckyofthevanwykvariety Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
i loved her hair but her dress reminded me of Poison Ivy from batman

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "go to an orthodontist kelly"
They will give you a mouth guard or an appliance that will stop you from sucking your teeth. You will have less wrinkles as you age. Please!!! GOOOO!! 1-800-dentist

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Kelly's Makeover"
Such a flouncy wouncy prom dress lokking thing? Sheesh, has it been that long, high school, since Kelly looked at dresses? I liked the hair and makeup although she'll never keep either up. And that fit - you;d think with Kelly's bod even Andy could find something to fit her!

The mouth thing may be that she has an upper plate - I have seen people do that when dentures are bugging them in some way.

Well, new hair, new makeup, new dress - new facade for Kelly, whose outer transformation was as superficial and will probably be just as fleeting as her inner one.

Chienne 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chienne Click to send private message to Chienne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Kelly's hair softened her, it looked good, maybe because Andy doesn't DO the hair. lol

Her dress looked high school prom. I hated the ruffles and for an older woman that needs uh "support" why on earth does Andy not fit them in the right bra when she fits them in a dress like that!

Andy could use a make-over herself. So many times she has so much make-up on that along with her facial expressions can whewie!! look frightening!!!

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
Yes her hair does make her look softer. Before she looked like the grinch!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: KELLYS GRADUATION LOOK"
She still looks like the GRINCH!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •