The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-19-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
What a sweet and dreamy man. Her husband seems to really love Kelly. Thank goodness. I was a big skeptic of Kelly's progess. Now that I see them together I realize that Kelly has 1, actually 3, really strong and supportive men in her life. Her sons are wonderful! I hope the best for Kelly. Even with her moments of horror in the house, she was ALWAYS trying.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... bbcole1964 04-19-06 1
   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... malibu 04-19-06 2
       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... standinmytruth 04-19-06 3
           RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... tvfun 04-19-06 4
               RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... annie828 04-19-06 6
                   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... standinmytruth 04-19-06 9
                       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... malibu 04-19-06 11
       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... beckettrep 04-20-06 12
 RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... MizJazmine 04-19-06 5
   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Cleverone 04-20-06 15
 RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... dasboot 04-19-06 7
   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... malibu 04-19-06 8
       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... standinmytruth 04-19-06 10
   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... beckettrep 04-20-06 13
       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Boots12565 04-20-06 14
           RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Cleverone 04-20-06 16
               RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Juliejo 04-20-06 17
               RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... tac_2 04-20-06 20
 RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... eire_heart74 04-20-06 18
   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... tac_2 04-20-06 19
       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Juliejo 04-20-06 21
           RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Twinkles 04-20-06 22
               RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... punkin123 04-20-06 23
                   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Incognito 04-20-06 24
                       RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... punkin123 04-20-06 25
                           RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... mhb0125 04-20-06 26
                               RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... Bebo 04-21-06 28
                   RE: Kelly and her husband are so da... C_Mar 04-21-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bbcole1964 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbcole1964 Click to send private message to bbcole1964 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I agree. While not perfect and often given a bums rap Kelly is trying and that should help her relations with her immediate family. Best wishes to them all.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I think Kelly is the most obnoxious self centered person I've ever seen on this show. It's all about KELLY! She doesn't derserve what she has.

KELLY IS THE EXAMPLE EVIL PEOPLE GETTING THE GOOD THINGS IN LIFE.

04-19-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
i think what people CHOOSE to do is most important. jodi and christie are the most lazy people ever. kelly and kim try and try and try and then move on. christie and jodi are hopeless!

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I don't think Kelly learned a thing! According to her sister, (who by the way WANTED to make things right with Kelly) she came home angry at her whole family...minus her husband and kids. If Kelly is that selfish to only want to work on her "own" family and not her mom, dad, bro, and sister....that is just plain selfish.

I don't wish this apon anyone ever...but god forbid something happened to kelly's husband and kids....and she was left alone...what the H$ll would she do....she dumped her family, she would have nobody.....what then. Would she go begging her family to forgive her selfish, rude, b!tchy attitude...and to please take her back.

You don't just let go of the anger on only certain family, and hold on to the anger of the other family members...that is not a breakthrough....that is not starting over as a better more compassionate person. She is still a selfish, self rightious bully, who only thinks of herself. JMO

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
>I don't think Kelly learned a
>thing! According to her sister,
>(who by the way WANTED
>to make things right with
>Kelly) she came home angry
>at her whole family...minus her
>husband and kids. If Kelly
>is that selfish to only
>want to work on her
>"own" family and not her
>mom, dad, bro, and sister....that
>is just plain selfish.
>
>I don't wish this apon anyone
>ever...but god forbid something happened
>to kelly's husband and kids....and
>she was left alone...what the
>H$ll would she do....she dumped
>her family, she would have
>nobody.....what then. Would she go
>begging her family to forgive
>her selfish, rude, b!tchy attitude...and
>to please take her back.
>
>
>You don't just let go of
>the anger on only certain
>family, and hold on to
>the anger of the other
>family members...that is not a
>breakthrough....that is not starting over
>as a better more compassionate
>person. She is still a
>selfish, self rightious bully, who
>only thinks of herself. JMO
>

I agree with you 100%
Very sad, but sooooo true. You only get 1 family, and she has it, and want's nothing to do with them, so very sad.

04-19-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
do we even KNOW that that is her sister? if so, why do we believe her? if we do, isn't it at best, half of the story? maybe her sister should be a HG.

04-19-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
>do we even KNOW that that
>is her sister? if
>so, why do we believe
>her? if we do,
>isn't it at best, half
>of the story? maybe
>her sister should be a
>HG.

So true but let's just pretend she's her sister.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
>I think Kelly is the most
>obnoxious self centered person I've
>ever seen on this show.
>It's all about KELLY!
>She doesn't derserve what she
>has.
>
>KELLY IS THE EXAMPLE EVIL PEOPLE
>GETTING THE GOOD THINGS IN
>LIFE.

I have to agree wholeheartedly. She is just plain vile and she certainly is TRYING (but not 'trying' to overcome her nastiness) she is just a very TRYING person. I can't stand her and am glad to see her be gone ASAP

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
Kelly's got a good looking family! I agree with you she was always trying. I just wrote a post in another thread that I wished I had put her...dang it!

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"

I wished you had, too, I just read it and applauded you for a well written post.

"I walk in my own shoes..."

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
OMG, she tried to seduce her father then married her grandfather. The kids probably have tails! Not good. Not good at all.

I'm not fooled by her crocodile tears, she's the same evil witch she always was and will be. Her mouth is still a lethal butt-kicking weapon.

04-19-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
Okay, This is funny! LOL!!

04-19-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
very fun. nothing like a traditional american witch hunt.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
Father, Grandfather, horny tailed kids......her next 'gig' should be the Springer show - she'd fit right in with the hillbilly crowd he ropes in.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I have something positive to say about Kelly-You have great kids AND a great husband-ON the other hand I am SOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD YOU are LEAVING!!!!Kelly is a EVIL person -She didnt desearve to graduate-I am glad her sons & husband can find some GOOD in her-Because I CANT!PEACE

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"

I wish Kelly and her family well... and hope her kids N-E-V-E-R read this board!!!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I thought Kellys' husband was a kind and gentle man and her children were well mannered handsome boys... who must have taken after their father. Thank God. I feel very sorry for them all.
Bye Bye Kelly... See ya wouldnt want to be ya....

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-20-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
>
>I wish Kelly and her family
>well... and hope her
>kids N-E-V-E-R read this board!!!

Me too. However, how many of their relatives friends probably do?

Kelly has teenage sons. I think it's horrible she'd lay out her crap on television and leave them vulnerable to mean gossip or fodder for any kind of conversation amongst their peers.

I also question Kelly's wisdom regarding bringing her sons on camera...to me that says a LOT about her true progress.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
It's always interesting to see the husbands come to the house. Like TJ and her man. My god what a pair! They were cute too!

Everyone has their evil moments. If you are truely lucky, you find a mate that can look past that and always see the good in you. I know I have been a real pain in the butt but my husband loves me still. It's nice to see that Kelly has a man that not only puts up with her but loves her.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I'm not sure Kelly's family looked painfully uncomfortable because of the environment or because they're genuinely afraid of her, maybe a little of both.

I just hope the comment her husband made about her being grateful for what she has really registered. Have a feeling he's probably been there for her as a vessel for her feelings/anger but she just doesn't listen well. She did though, to her credit, mention something about not going back to the 'way it was'. But that anger she carries and is deeply embossed on her face tells me without professional therapy the New Kelly is only temporary.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I agree Tac-2 the lines on her face tell a story. She is way to young to look so old. I feel very sorry for her husband and sons and I thought her older boy looked the most uncomfortable but God Bless them all they were there to support her and I hope she remembers that the next time her evil side rears its ugly head and I think it will. She needs deep therapy to get to the real problem and of why she is so angry.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-06 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

That's interesting. I thought the youngest one looked most scared, especially at the restaurant in the conversation about his favorite holiday being the Christmas when she wasn't there. He looked scared to attempt to answer the question.

I think he's been scared of her and people don't stop being scared of you just because you say they can. Besides, I doubt she'll stop all her scary ways anytime soon without more guidance.

The improvement I did see in the house was that she seemed to have better intentions but I don't think she knows how to put things into practice. She didn't even realize how those phone calls to her mother and sister sounded.

Good luck to her boys and husband-daddy.

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"

>I thought the youngest
>one looked most scared, especially
>at the restaurant in the
>conversation about his favorite holiday
>being the Christmas when she
>wasn't there.
>

She didn't say she wan't there, she said she didn't help. (From an earlier episode. She purchased two Christmas trees and allowed each son to decorate their own tree.)

I think the whole thing would be just plain scary for anybody let alone a 12-year-old. After she went through a few of those apologies they looked comfortable laughing.

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
punkin123 writes:
>I think the whole thing would
>be just plain scary for
>anybody let alone a 12-year-old.
>After she went through a
>few of those apologies they
>looked comfortable laughing.

Her boys aren't dummies and you have to assume they have visited the message boards and have seen at least some of the ragging their mom has taken. Twelve is tough no matter what for boys as well as girls. Her older son seemed completely comfortable and the younger one was definitely giving off happy vibes. :::most of the time, anyway::: I think they are a real nice family and with more time, I think her extended family will get it together as well. It's obvious her sister loves her very much. And, GeeGee said she is communicating with her mother. As much pain and rage as she's carried for over thirty years isn't going to be entirely ameliorated by a 43 day stay in the Starting Over House. It's a good start though. YaY Kelly! You rocked today.
Incognito

punkin123 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail punkin123 Click to send private message to punkin123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
Aren't the HG's out of the house by the time their episodes air?

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
I'm just glad she is out of the house so she isn't bashed on here anymore! I wasn't a big fan of her's at the beginning but really began to LIKE her. What really matters is that her husband and kids see the improvement in her. Her oldest even said so. I don't think anyone is a perfect wife and mother all the time--I know I'm not! I wish her the best and hope she is doing well with her family.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
The posters around these forums have long memories, and the bashing doesn't necessarily stop when they leave. What will stop is your criticism of other posters for doing so and of this site for allowing it.

It should be perfectly clear to you by now that we permit bashing contestants on this site, but knocks like yours are not permitted. If you cannot post within those rules, then there's no reason for you to stay here...and you will not be permitted to stay.

C_Mar 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail C_Mar Click to send private message to C_Mar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kelly and her husband are so darn cute!"
My dad was over here when I was watching the show tonight. He said "Is that Kelly's dad or grandpa?" I had to tell him that it was her husband. LOL

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •