The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's Mucus"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-18-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's Mucus"
I don't know if I'm going to be able to eat for the rest of the day after hearing Jodi's mucus in her voice and nose all day. That lady is vulgar and then they show her talking about the steamy bath she's going to take. YUKKKKKKKKKKK

p.s. I like the way Kelly said the bathroom is not hers....What a lunatic!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's Mucus Pooj 04-18-06 1
   RE: Jodi's Mucus malibu 04-18-06 2
   RE: Jodi's Mucus eire_heart74 04-18-06 3
   RE: Jodi's Mucus petmama 04-19-06 17
       RE: Jodi's Mucus sharnina 04-21-06 23
 RE: Jodi's Mucus JustBNMe 04-18-06 4
   RE: Jodi's Mucus zipitgood 04-18-06 5
       RE: Jodi's Mucus allenjo 04-18-06 6
       RE: Jodi's Mucus MicheyleK77 04-21-06 22
 RE: Jodi's Mucus snowflake2 04-18-06 7
   snowflake zipitgood 04-19-06 9
 RE: Jodi's Mucus Sahara 04-18-06 8
   RE: Jodi's Mucus Sues 04-19-06 10
       RE: Jodi's Mucus 2KOOL 04-19-06 11
           RE: Jodi's Mucus Juliejo 04-19-06 12
               RE: Jodi's Mucus malibu 04-19-06 13
                   RE: Jodi's Mucus Cinnamongirl30 04-19-06 14
                       RE: Jodi's Mucus malibu 04-19-06 15
                       RE: Jodi's Mucus petmama 04-19-06 16
                           RE: Jodi's Mucus justdoit 04-20-06 18
                               RE: Jodi's Mucus malibu 04-20-06 19
                               RE: Jodi's Mucus BHoneycutt 04-21-06 21
                                   RE: Jodi's Mucus malibu 04-21-06 25
                                       RE: Jodi's Mucus BHoneycutt 04-22-06 27
 RE: Jodi's Mucus 26mitogo 04-21-06 20
   RE: Jodi's Mucus petmama 04-21-06 26
 RE: Jodi's Mucus sharnina 04-21-06 24
   RE: Jodi's Mucus Twinkles 04-22-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pooj 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pooj Click to send private message to Pooj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
I hope she laundered the clothes she's wearing because I never did see a tissue. Was that just gross or what?!

When she's running her bath water, I'm thinking "please don't show her in the tub, please don't show her in the tub! And it was so very "nice" of Kelly to let Jodi know that the bathroom was not hers but everyone's.

And please send Jodi a teddy bear or something to sleep with her so that the poor little thang won't be so lonesome when her roommate leaves! Boohoo - hoo!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-18-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
LOL!!!

I didn't see any tissues either, eewwwww!
Did you ever notice how Jodi works out at the gym? She
does things as fast as she can with as much momentum. I'm surprised
they don't correct her. Also, when she tried carving at that man's shop, she took the tool and went at it with no care! And then made a mistake of course.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-18-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
>I'm thinking "please don't show
>her in the tub, please
>don't show her in the
>tub!

I know!! I remembered them showing Lisa taking a soak and I am like NOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!

Jodi has just been a crying mess as of late. Suck it up sunshine. She made it sound as if all these roommates she has had have been kicked out or left on there own. No honey, they all graduated or moved on.

Her "anger" at Rhonda and instistance that Bethany didn't want to leave was almost to much to take. She really needs to stop worrying about everyone else and get a life.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-19-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
>I hope she laundered the clothes
>she's wearing because I never
>did see a tissue.
>Was that just gross or
>what?!
>
>When she's running her bath water,
>I'm thinking "please don't show
>her in the tub, please
>don't show her in the
>tub! And it was
>so very "nice" of Kelly
>to let Jodi know that
>the bathroom was not hers
>but everyone's.
>
>And please send Jodi a teddy
>bear or something to sleep
>with her so that the
>poor little thang won't be
>so lonesome when her roommate
>leaves! Boohoo - hoo!
>

Make that a vibrating teddy bear.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-06, 03:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
EEEEwwwwww!!!!!!!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Jodi always sounds like she has a nose full of snot and then her voice sounds like she has a big old wad of it stuck in her throat. Sometimes IJust want to give her a tissue and say "Blow!" I remember just recently they showed her making her bed in the morning and she was bent over honking and snorting and coughing like she had a hairball caught in there too. Maybe that is part of why she has no man. I bet she snores real loud to with all that caught in there. Ewwwww

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Jodie is too much...did anyone ever answer the question does Jodie have a goiter? Looks like she does! I loved the measurements at curves. She has a 45 inch bust and a 44 inch waist? That means she is over a foot wider than me..do some sit ups woman!!

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-18-06, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Jodi only sounds like a 5-year-old girl who's always whining.

Can you use a speaking voice?

Oh that's right, her head is full of mucus. }<

MicheyleK77 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MicheyleK77 Click to send private message to MicheyleK77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
>Jodie is too much...did anyone ever
>answer the question does Jodie
>have a goiter? Looks like
>she does! I loved the
>measurements at curves. She has
>a 45 inch bust and
>a 44 inch waist? That
>means she is over a
>foot wider than me..do some
>sit ups woman!!

If Jodi has a goiter,the enlargement of the thyroid gland, then it's more than likely that she has hypothyroidsm. (I say that because if it were HYPERthyroidism then she would likely be much thinner.)

I have hypothyroidism but I do not have a goiter. I never looked to see if she had a goiter or not. But, if she does, then I definitely have compassion for her weight issues because losing weight with a sluggish thyroid is very difficult. Even though I am properly treated for the condition with a synthetic thyroid hormone I take everyday, I still do not feel like I did before it's onset. (Which was right after I had my son.)

I was just thinking that if she has problems with her thyroid, that could effect her weight loss.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-18-06, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
malibu wrote: <<p.s. I like the way Kelly said the bathroom is not hers....What a lunatic!>>
---------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, then she added, "except in the morning".

Seeing that tub, surrounded by candles and filling with water, struck terror in my heart. It had nothing to do with Jodi...I was having unwelcome flashbacks to the "Allison Stanley Bubble Bath 2005" scene. <<shudders>>

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "snowflake"
I love yout picture snowflake, the gun cracks me up! Is it new? Too much Jodie?

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-18-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Memo to self: Do not read message board while eating.

AF 2006

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
I think Jodie was just grasping at straws regarding Bethany. I would think it would be somewhat deflating to always be the one to lose the roomate....but I also think she could work a little harder..then she'd be the one to graduate....

Oh, and I think Jessica has her beat by a mile in the phlegm department....iieewww...

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
See Jodi slobbering and nose running just make reality tv turn into YUCK TV.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
She is again just making everything about Jodi. All that bawling an snorting and blowing is just what Jodi does when she isnt' in control. Why the heck does she care if Bethany goes home to work through her grief? It sure didnt take Bethany long to figure out that the SO house was not the place for her. I was praying that they didnt show Jodi taking a bath I was afraid I would throw up. She again refused to weight at Curves and then didnt like it when they didnt measure Christie too. Control Freak. Everything aboutt her is a control issue. She is never going to lose weight because she cant control herself she just wants to control everyone around her including Rhonda.

04-19-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
You're so right! It's always about Jodi. I'm sitting here thinking oh geez here we go again with crocadile tears. Jodi acts like it's personal that Bethany isn't ready for SO.

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-19-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
I think that the fake crying ALL DAY LONG for no real apparent reason was Jodie's big buildup to the bath scene, you see while she was sobbing she was being stroked and rubbed and consoled by all the ladies on different parts of her body. Jody was merely trying to figure out which ladies consoling caress gave her a warm tingly feeling and then she was going to invite that lady into the bath with her to-- wipe her tears--and see where it went from there. Jody is calculated and knows exactly what shes doing. Now excuse me while I go throw up at the thought of my own visual.

04-19-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
LOL!!! That is too funny!

04-19-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
> I think that the fake
>crying ALL DAY LONG for
>no real apparent reason was
>Jodie's big buildup to the
>bath scene, you see while
>she was sobbing she was
>being stroked and rubbed and
>consoled by all the ladies
>on different parts of her
>body. Jody was merely trying
>to figure out which ladies
>consoling caress gave her a
>warm tingly feeling and then
>she was going to invite
>that lady into the bath
>with her to-- wipe her
>tears--and see where it went
>from there. Jody is calculated
>and knows exactly what shes
>doing. Now excuse me while
>I go throw up at
>the thought of my own
>visual.

Shades of Allison. Footrubs and bubblebaths.

justdoit 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justdoit Click to send private message to justdoit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Jodi does not do change well. The day she admits that and makes a plan for how to handle change is the day she will improve. Until then, she will continue to meddle in everyone else's business as if it were all about her.

Specifically about Jodie's judgement about Bethany's choice--- unless a person has been in Bethany's shoes, that person has no place to comment. I have been there. (I have been waiting for this issue to surface, to see how they handle it.) Bethany needs time to process and heal. Dr. Stan's suggestion about going to a grief counselor/group was right on. I am sure Bethany will be back on the show eventually, but now is too soon. Jodie has no idea about such things, so she needs to back off and let people do what they need to do without standing in everyone's way!

04-20-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"

>
>
>Specifically about Jodie's judgement about Bethany's
>choice--- unless a person has
>been in Bethany's shoes, that
>person has no place to
>comment.

Absolutely!!! I can't believe those women would pass
ANY judgment. SHAME ON THEM!

>I have been there.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
I hope you're doing well.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-06 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

justdoit~I am sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you, truly. I can't imagine there's anything more painful in life to endure than that. ((Hugs))

I am so sick of Jodi and her whining that I can barely stand it! I should do like other posters and fast-forward through her scenes but I am a glutton for punishment. Besides, she is one of my biggest motivations for sticking to my diet. Down 17 lbs. in 3.5 weeks! THANKS TOADIE!

04-21-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
TOADIE! LOL!!!!

Hey, congrats on losing 17pounds!!! That's great!

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-06, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Thanks Malibu!

It's really hard work but I can't walk (waddle) around looking like Toadie for the rest of my life!

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
OMG malibu, I just now got a chance to read your post! Too funny!

>>>"I don't know if I'm going to be able to eat for the rest of the day after hearing Jodi's mucus in her voice and nose all day. That lady is vulgar and then they show her talking about the steamy bath she's going to take. YUKKKKKKKKKKK"<<<

NEW DIET JUST DISCOVERED! NO EXERCISE REQUIRED! NO HARD WORK! Simply watch Jodi's DAY OF SNOT anytime you feel like eating!!!

04-21-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
Maybe that's why I've lost a few pounds this week!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-21-06, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-06 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

Oohh.... I've avoided this topic like the plague hoping that it would just fade away into obscurity (no offense malibu ). But there it is day after day at the top of the list because people keep posting to it. So today my curiosity got the better of me and, well, you know that old saying about curiosity...

"Curiosity killed the cat."

Well, I"M DYIN'!!!!!!!

Fortunately it's been a while since I've eaten but I do feel a little queazy.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Edited for spelling

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-22-06, 04:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jodi's Mucus"
"Oohh.... I've avoided this topic like the plague....Well, I"M DYIN'!!!!!!!

Fortunately it's been a while since I've eaten but I do feel a little queazy."

LOL!

I know. I was dreading it - I missed that day's show and seeing even the name of this thread made me sooo happy I did errands instead!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •