The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly's round of phone calls"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-17-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly's round of phone calls"
Did they sound real to you? I felt like she was just checking marks off a list of people to call. She barely let them get a word in edgewise with remarks or comments to what she had just said. Has she really changed? To bad Rhonda didn't see them.

And then she gets an attitude about the newest housemate sleeping on that bench? Granted the location was odd but maybe she was just waiting to get on the phone. Looks like Kelly's got to have another issue with another housemate!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls zipitgood 04-17-06 1
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls 26mitogo 04-17-06 2
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls snowflake2 04-17-06 3
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls Juliejo 04-17-06 4
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls zipitgood 04-17-06 5
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls snowflake2 04-17-06 6
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls geminirose 04-17-06 7
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls snowflake2 04-17-06 9
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls 26mitogo 04-17-06 10
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls eire_heart74 04-17-06 16
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls tvfun 04-17-06 8
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls snowflake2 04-17-06 11
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls Lanna42 04-17-06 12
           RE: Kelly's round of phone calls Zoey 04-17-06 13
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls desertdame 04-17-06 14
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls mhb0125 04-17-06 15
           RE: Kelly's round of phone calls kalalala 04-17-06 17
               Stop it, both of you Bebo 04-18-06 33
                   RE: Stop it, both of you LaurieC 04-18-06 34
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls JustBNMe 04-17-06 19
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls kfennessey464 04-17-06 18
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls SeasonedRefinement 04-18-06 20
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls kalalala 04-18-06 21
           I am Kelly's Sister GeeGee45 04-18-06 22
               RE: I am Kelly's Sister annie828 04-18-06 23
               RE: I am Kelly's Sister sharnina 04-18-06 24
                   RE: I am Kelly's Sister GeeGee45 04-18-06 27
                       RE: I am Kelly's Sister sharnina 04-18-06 30
                           RE: I am Kelly's Sister GeeGee45 04-18-06 31
               RE: I am Kelly's Sister sharnina 04-18-06 25
                   RE: I am Kelly's Sister GeeGee45 04-18-06 28
                       Gee gee zipitgood 04-18-06 37
                           RE: Gee gee GeeGee45 04-18-06 38
                               RE: Gee gee snowflake2 04-18-06 39
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls snowflake2 04-18-06 26
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls GeeGee45 04-18-06 29
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls sowatcher333 04-18-06 32
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls LaurieC 04-18-06 35
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls tvfun 04-18-06 36
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls sowatcher333 04-19-06 40
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls 2KOOL 04-19-06 43
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls msbehavin 04-19-06 41
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls tvfun 04-19-06 42
           RE: Kelly's round of phone calls geminirose 04-19-06 44
 RE: Kelly's round of phone calls 26mitogo 04-19-06 45
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls GeeGee45 04-19-06 46
   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls DivineWine 04-20-06 47
       RE: Kelly's round of phone calls Shazbot 04-20-06 48
           RE: Kelly's round of phone calls justsaynototoughlove 04-22-06 49
               RE: Kelly's round of phone calls sharnina 04-22-06 50
                   RE: Kelly's round of phone calls justsaynototoughlove 04-22-06 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-17-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Kelly is just skirting around the whole reason why she´s there in the first place, she is unable to form relationships with other people, especially women. Now she has someone else to pick on besides Kim she is happy.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-17-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
~ zipitgood ~ I think you hit the nail on the head when you said "Now she has someone else to pick on besides Kim she is happy." When they had the discussion on addictions in group, they should have insisted that Kelly own up to her addiction to aggression, anger, & bullying. She literally looks like she has taken a huge adrenoline hit from a poweful drug when she gets to have one of her now infamous fights. Every time she imagines a supposed slight or infraction from anyone around her she gets an initial rush from it, does the full-on attack, then sits on her butt, feet up seething and escalating the matter in her own head ... probably replaying every word, gesture, or tone and accelerating it into something completely unrecongnizable by anyone involved ... making it many times worse than orininally possible ... then plotting and planning her attack and punishment. Her "drug of choice" appears to be far more powerful and all-consuming than anyones alcohol or food addiction. It gives her energy and pleasure. Imagine her withdrawl if not allowed to attack anyone for even a few days or several weeks!!! YIKES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
eire_heart, I'm with you...these phone calls exhibited the same old Kelly. The calls to her mom & sister sounded more like hostile accusations than any apologies based on realizations of her own behavior. She basically told her sister, "Yeah, sorry fer punishin' ya fer abandonin' me and runnin' away cuz ya only thought'a yerself." She might as well have added, "I just gotta accept that yer an @ssh*le!".

She turned the conversation with her mom around to lay blame on the mother. "I punished ya fer not bein' what I wanted ya t' be...but YA DO THE SAME THING AND YA BETTER REALIZE I'M NEVER EVER GONNA BE THE PERSON YA'D LIKE ME TA BE, EVEN WHEN I LEAVE STARTING OVER...I'M NEVER GONNA BE THAT PERSON...NEVER EVER EVER!!!" (with psycho look in her eyes) Why didn't she just add, "AN' IF YA DON'T STOP THINKIN' I'M GONNA CHANGE, I'LL KICK YER #####, OLD LADY!!"

Did you notice when she called her husband to tell him Rhonda wants him & the kids to come to the SOH, he groaned & said something like, "Awww, geez" and Kelly replied, "yeah, I know."? I bet the kids & David have been enjoying their temporarily Kelly-free existence.

And what happened to the phone call Kelly was supposed to make to Janet (I think that was her name), her co-worker at the restaurant? Didn't Rhonda want Kelly to call Janet and admit that she's "punishing her" because she's jealous that Janet became a manager?

Remember when Rhonda restricted Kim from calling her husband Jeff for an extended period of time? Personally, I think a restriction like that would have been more appropriate for Kelly. Maybe Kelly should have been forced to develop some interpersonal skills with people who are NOT her family members...people who are under no obligation whatsoever to deal with her BS. Then, hopefully, that could have carried over to her dealings with family members. Personally, I get the feeling that Kelly's family "enables" her psycho-hostile ways...they seem to be resigned to letting her be this way, because it's probably just the least exhausting way of dealing with her.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Those telephone calls were a joke. Kelly acted like she made the calls because Rhonda TOLD her too. None of it was from her heart and she didnt forgive anyone. She is a jealous, bitter and angry, hostile woman. She has learned nothing from her time in the SO house. They might as well let her graduate and I wont have to look at her anymore. Now, she is going to start on Niambi because she fell alseep on the bench by the phone. She has somone new instead of Kim and Jodi to pick on. This woman is a trip. I bet her husband and sons are sorry she is coming home soon. They have probably enjoyed this time away form the B$$$h. She is so rude and aggressive and the bad part of it is she doesnt even see it in herslef. Her tone is always so harsh and overbearing too. I have always said she is mostly jealous and feels inferior and nothing about that is going to change.

04-17-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
What is up with that wagging finger when she was on the phone? If shes not sucking her face or pulling her hair shes wagging the finger.. I feel sorry for her kids! For a present when she graduates they should get the rest of the family and new home so they dont have to live with her!!

04-17-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
26mitogo wrote: <<She literally looks like she has taken a huge adrenoline hit from a poweful drug when she gets to have one of her now infamous fights. Every time she imagines a supposed slight or infraction from anyone around her she gets an initial rush from it, does the full-on attack, then sits on her butt, feet up seething and escalating the matter in her own head ... Her "drug of choice" appears to be far more powerful and all-consuming than anyones alcohol or food addiction. It gives her energy and pleasure. >>

Juliejo wrote: <<They might as well let her graduate and I wont have to look at her anymore. Now, she is going to start on Niambi because she fell alseep on the bench by the phone. She has somone new instead of Kim and Jodi to pick on.>>
---------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I have noticed that the only time Kelly seems “energized” is when she’s attacking someone. Kelly needs to admit that she simply derives more pleasure from fighting with people that she ever could from “connecting” with them, and that is why she is the way she is.

I'm sick of Kelly's face. Forget the years of smoking, it’s the years of bitterness & hatred that have etched all those wrinkles in Kelly’s face.

Why was Kelly making such a huge deal out of Niambi falling asleep near the phone? Was it time for another one of her “I hate so-and-so” phone calls to her husband?

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-17-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I'm not that impressed with the LCs approach with the housemates this season (or with the housemates in general), so my problem with Kelly's phone call is this: normally when a housemate makes a call to someone they have a major issue with-- especially a parent-- the housemate and the LC discuss how the housemate will handle the conversation, what the intention is, etc. So when Kelly told Rhonda that she took it upon herself to call her mom, and that she wasnt sure if she handled herself well while on the phone (which she absolutely didnt), I really think that Rhonda should get the footage of the conversation and review the call with Kelly so that Kelly and Rhonda can both see how she hasnt grown, and work from there. In fact, they need to pull all the footage of her acting psycho with Kim and Jodi.

I think they pulled footage from Deborah-- who claimed she hadnt had sex for years, but was on the phone with someone talking about she might be pregnant-- and confronted her with that. And didnt they do that with Sommer, too?

I dont understand why they havent put her through anger management. I dont get why she's in the house at all.

04-17-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Also, didn't they kick Kimberlyn (Season One)out although she successfully achieved her goal, because she supposedly wasn't supportive enough of her HM's, and spent too much time on the phone with her mother? I don't know what could be more unsupportive than Kelly running around snarling to everyone, "I'm here for me, not to support you!!", and her phone calls to her husband, professing her hatred of fellow HG's.

04-17-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Welcome geminirose! I "ditto" your entire post!

Maybe Kelly can get a job after SO with some "B" rated horror film company and "LET 'ER RIP!!" Wouldn't require much acting ... she scares the bee-gee-bies out of me! Then she could quit whinning about being "just a waitess". If she applied herself, was actually decent instead of attacking all the customers for not giving her their order right or not leaving enough of a tip, maybe she WOULD be doing something else. Would you hire her??? I sure wouldn't! Doubt she could get many good references from past employers.

As for her phone calls ... yeah, she's changed ... she has new psycho-babble words to cram down people's throats when she cuts them off and tells them like it is. Her poor family. They were probably sooooo hopeful the LCs could help her change her bullying ... hoping she'd come home someone they could stand! Saddest of all is those boys that must be messed up after years of her control!

I did laugh when Kelly was talking to Rhonda about her phone call to her mother after group. She told Rhonda she felt, after what Iyanla said, she was ready to handle a conversation with her mother in the correct way .... in "kelly lingo" that would be translated ... "I had my sh!t together and had some good cr@p to attack my mother with!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
>I think they pulled footage from
>Deborah-- who claimed she hadnt
>had sex for years, but
>was on the phone with
>someone talking about she might
>be pregnant-- and confronted her
>with that. And didnt they
>do that with Sommer, too?

They did it back in season 1 with Lynell and her going behind her daughters back and trying to get the twin brother out for a visit. Her problem was she often played a large part in their drama, always getting herself in their messes. She was shown the tape where she was ripping her son's boss for not giving him time off to come out.

Hey Rhonda should Lisa1 footage of promises she made to business owners about her jewerly. Gettign a tape isn't the problem. I think the show just wants her gone.

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Am I wrong, didn't Rhonda tell Kelly she wasn't suposed to call family for her appology phone calls?

I thought Rhonda told her she had to appologise to everyone she punished that wasn't family.

Help me out, did I just imagine that? mabe I'm confused...???
That's why I thought she was to call her friends she wronged.

And did you notice Kelly shaking her head with her hair all flapping around when she was angry that Niambi was sleeping on the bench...she has a "ANGER TICK" I swear...just freaky!

04-17-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Technically, I think Rhonda said that Kelly had to call someone other than her husband and 2 sons for the apology calls, although she did have to call home to invite hubby & sons to the SOH.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I had to laugh when Rhonda confronted Kelly on her TONE.Her tone is something akin to a table saw blade trying to cut threw solid metal. Her tone with her Mother was accusatory and condescending. Kelly has no intention of changing her tone,her manner,her attitude or anything else.She's made that perfectly clear and she is just going through the motions for Rhonda.Rhonda is letting her do it because she doesn't want another SO failure on her resume.And I totally agree with the other posters who have said Kelly is addicted to the adrenaline rush from her conflicts.She gets off on it and it makes her feel superior.

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-17-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I agree with all of you.

Imagine that she's a waitress, dealing with people all day?

She must be a nightmare to her husband and kids, where she gets to be the "real" Kelly. I bet she's constantly bickering about work whenever she's with her husband.

I think in the SO house, she is tense from letting things build up in the house. Therefor, the enire house is tense. I think that at home, she is probably a constant venter.

She must be a real joy to her family. Either that or they've honed the fine skill of tuning her out.

Her phone calls today seemed purposeless after she had to make it understood that it was an assignment. Rhonda also brought up Kelly's "tone" again. Hmmm, maybe an assignment regarding her tone is in order? Maybe Rhonda should also let Kelly in on the secret that the key to happiness isn't always having someone to target your anger at. This seems to be what keeps Kelly going.

desertdame 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desertdame Click to send private message to desertdame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I agree with you all...and have to wonder if Kelly is capable of any change at all. She seems to play the blame game 24/7 and her phone calls were so fake! She starts the calls by informing the recipient that this is all part of an exercise - that sounds REAL sincere there, Kelly!

And what was the deal with her meltdown over Niambi sleeping on the bench? Maybe the poor newbie was just wiped out with all the crying of the past few days, poor dear. She was not hurting anyone by snoozing there.

Is it my imagination or is Kelly in the confessional more than anyone else, talking about everyone else's "stuff"? She should put that energy to work on her own crap.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Kelly called her mother BEFORE the exercise with Rhonda and editing didn't show the other two people she called--only her sister. My dad's tone is the same as Kelly's--always accusatory and harsh. We just all know how to take him because we KNOW him. I personally see change in Kelly and hope she leads a great life when she leaves the SO house. I'll be glad to stop reading her being bashed all the time, too!!!!

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
>Kelly called her mother BEFORE the
>exercise with Rhonda and editing
>didn't show the other two
>people she called--only her sister.
>I personally see change
>in Kelly and hope she
>leads a great life when
>she leaves the SO house.
>I'll be glad to
>stop reading her being bashed
>all the time, too!!!!

Ditto Ditto Ditto! Kelly has problems, yes. Everbody in the house has problems - that's why they're there!! Her tone can be harsh, yes, but she is very aware of it and is trying very hard to be careful about her tone. Of all the current houseguests, I see her being helped the most. She is trying so hard to hear what Rhonda is telling her and to learn as much as she can. More than anyone else, I see the other housemates going to her to talk because she's obviously a sympathetic listener. At least from what the editors show, she's the one lounging on the couch listening, as the others talk away.

I can understand her not being other people's favorite based on her gruff attitude when she first came in the house, but it's frustrating that so many won't give her a chance, and so much of the knocking of her is based on old stuff, or just the sound of her voice, or the looks she was born with for goodness sake, when I see so much change for the better in her.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Stop it, both of you"
Bashing contestants is permitted here, but criticizing other posters for doing so is not.

If you'd rather not read bashing posts, then I suggest you check out the links compilation thread on the General Discussion forum. We bash contestants here, and if you can't read those posts without slamming the posters who make them, then you need to go find another place to post.

LaurieC 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaurieC Click to send private message to LaurieC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Stop it, both of you"
What a novel idea. We get to post our opinions on the message board....and....bashing of other posters in not permitted. What a great idea....what a great board! *smile*

I didnt get to see all the calls Kelly made...in fact I only saw the one that she made to her mom. I was horrified at her tone and was happy Rhonda mentioned it. I too, am surprised that the LC has not shown her any of her own video and how she sounds. She really needs it. I would like to think Kelly will "get it" however, i dont hold out a great deal of hope.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-17-06, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Rhonda did specifically say call 3 people from your past and not your husband or your sons. Kelly called her mom and sister because it may be easier for her to save face with them than with friends she dumped on. I am sure she rationalized that Rhonda said call 3 people from her past not her husband or sons and so she thinks well okay my mom and sister were part of my past and they are not my father or my sons so it's okay. She also did steam roll them and do what I call hit and run. She got them on the phone said her little thing, cut them off and and accused them of doing and feeling certain things and then hung up. She never gave them a chance to respond. Granted we saw edited conversations but it seemed as if whenever anyone went to talk, Kelly talked over them-as usual. She was rude, nasty and accusatory then tried to cover it by adding bit it's my issue. She thinks adding that makes it al hunky dorey

kfennessey464 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-06, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kfennessey464 Click to send private message to kfennessey464 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I think the only improvement Kelly has shown is with the touchy feeley thing.....if that was a problem to begin with.....as far as i can tell..with everything and everyone else she is just MEAN...MEAN...MEAN.... It sounded to me that her mom was afraid of her....I feel bad for her kids... I can't believe all the garbage that she has been able to get away with.......its always all about her....not one of the LC's have called her out on her terrible..."its all about me" behavior.....I heard that she is a producers favorite and that must be true...Please Please SOMEONE stand up to the mean bully!.....oh wait....the time will come and they'll all praise her and give her a B....I'm going to be pulling my hair out if I have to watch much more of Kelly being a B.....!

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Good point, 26mitogo! Kelly has learned some new psycho-babblish (is that a word?) phrases to use in making her point (not to mention her annual worth of $262,252.50!). I wonder if she's supposed to be pointing her finger every time she says "never" (as in, "I will never, never, never be the person you have in your head that I should be. Never.).

I don't understand how she reconciled the tone and content of that phone call to her mom with what she said led her to make the call. She said the group discussion on support struck her. I thought a discussion based on that kind of revelation would have been more conciliatory than it was.

I'm wondering if Kelly's family is really expecting Kelly to come home a completely changed woman. They are probably reasonable enough to realize that Kelly's resolve to be a better person is going to be challenged again and again. Kelly's a fighter. She has an ability to find offenses in all kinds of places. It takes more than a few months at a group home to change those deeply instilled patterns.

They are probably hoping that she comes home more contented. I don't think they are expecting her to be more contentious than she was before.

It should be interesting to meet her family.

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

quote:JustBNMe
"Rhonda did specifically say call 3 people from your past and not your husband or your sons. Kelly called her mom and sister because it may be easier for her to save face with them than with friends she dumped on."

Kelly called her mom BEFORE her assignment from Rhonda. No rationalization was needed. She had some epiphany in group and felt she was ready to have a fierce conversation with her mother. She discussed it later with Rhonda who gave her lots of insight on how she did with it such as her tone and her attitude. And Kelly listened and acknowledged that her tone and attitude may not have been the greatest and she learned from it.

quote:JustBNMe
"She also did steam roll them and do what I call hit and run. She got them on the phone said her little thing, cut them off and and accused them of doing and feeling certain things and then hung up. She never gave them a chance to respond. Granted we saw edited conversations but it seemed as if whenever anyone went to talk, Kelly talked over them-as usual. She was rude, nasty and accusatory then tried to cover it by adding bit it's my issue. She thinks adding that makes it al hunky dorey"

Her assignment from Rhonda was to call these three people and ONLY apologize, DON'T get into a discussion as to who was right or wrong, DON'T try and justify your behavior, DON'T punish them for it, just acknowledge it and apologize for it. It IS her issue, she can't change what these other people did, she can only change her reaction to what they did. Seems to me she did just what Rhonda wanted her to do, and from the only conversation that was shown to us, that with her sister, I got the impression that her sister got a bit choked up to hear Kelly apologizing to her. Maybe it can be the start of a better relationship with her.

GeeGee45 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeGee45 Click to send private message to GeeGee45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "I am Kelly's Sister"
Hello, I am GLENDA, Kelly's sister. I have been reading the posts since Kelly arrived to the SO house, but haven't responded.

Kelly's call to me that was aired yesterday was a complete joke! Yes, she apologized, but I wasn't able to get a word in edgewise. I wanted to tell her that I chose to live our Dad because I knew it was my only way to grow as a person. Our mother was dealing with her Panic Disorder issues and I felt like I would drown if I lived with her. During Kelly's call I was choked up because Kelly has NEVER shown her vulnerable side with me. In fact, I've never seen Kelly cry until she was on the show. At this time, Kelly and I no longer speak. She came home very upset with her family (Mom, Dad, brother and me) and she just can't face the anger. When she left for the SO house I was so excited because I thought it would be the answer to her unhappiness and that we would finally have a chance to be friends and sisters. Now when I look at her journey in the SO house I feel she went to the SO house to find a way to cut us all off, and learn some tools to make living in her home tolerable.

When Kelly was in the SO house I emailed her on a regular basis and we talked about healing our relationship, but it never happened because it's too scary for her to cross that line. I feel sad, but life goes on and she has chosen her way. All I can hope is that she is happy - because I am

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
geegee45, sorry to hear that...

Like I said before she didn't learn anything in that house about compassion or forgiveness. She is all about make wrong, and being right...I always said..."do you want to be right or do you want to be happy" I guess she chose to be RIGHT which equals being miserable and unhappy.

A sister is a friend from god. If she can't be a friend with her sister, than she can't be friends with anyone...sorry geegee45, but what a psychotic B!TCH. I bet she no real friends.

If she wanted to show the world she had really changed and given up her "make wrong" than she would have called her "so called" friend and apologized to her. She couldn't even do that. Yes, there is editing, but being that her friend was who Rhonda suggested she call...which I get would be the hardest (they usually are) that I think if she had made that call, they would have aired it.

She is a lazy a$$ B!tch and will die an unhappy, angry and miserable old woman. Life is short, and she took a once in a life time opportunity and "trashed it" she learned nothing....so Kelly no matter how many chats online you do, you are so full of sh!t...nobody buys your crap....your poor poor kids, they must get teased at school by your miserable angry, bully attitude. You didn't start over! You just went in to get some new furniture for your TRAILER...go home!

The old saying...if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, than it must be a duck....except in your case "white trailer trash"

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-18-06, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
Please settle the question that has been the subject of much debate concerning Kelly.

What was the deal with the therapist? Was there an inappropriate remark made by this person or did something get said that Kelly blew way out of proportion? Orrrr.. was anything said at all? If it was said did Kelly tell anybody and if so, was it dealt with?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-18-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeGee45 Click to send private message to GeeGee45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
Honestly, I don't remember her ever saying anything about that remark until recently. I also saw that same therapist for a few years, and she wasn't good for our family healing, but so much time has passed that it's time to move on. My opinion is that Kelly read too much into what was said and had no one to discuss it with - it's sad. Also, the therapist did not allow me, brother and Kelly to visit our mother while she was in the hospital. That was very painful for all of us. You come home, mother is in hospital and you can't even visit her.

The other thing - My Dad divorced my Mom because the therapist thought it would heal both of them. They married 12 years later and are still married.

04-18-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
All of that is a pretty strong indication to me that an inappropriate remark was made to Kelly that pretty much changed her forever. It's easy at 13 to read too much into something especially if you don't really understand it.

What is the birth order for the three of you?

I hope that you don't give up on Kelly because people can change. I learned a long time ago that my childhood did damage me but that as an adult I must take responsibility for my own healing and my own actions. Some come to this conclusion later than others and some never come to it at all. I hope that Kelly comes to this soon so that she can enjoy the family that she has and realize that she is loved.

04-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
31. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
I am the oldest 44
Brother 43
Kelly 42

You never give up hope on a family member.

04-18-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
25. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
Just to tag on--

If Ashley is your daughter, she seems like a lovely girl and she apparently loves her Aunt Kelly very much.

04-18-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
28. "RE: I am Kelly's Sister"
Yes, Ashley is my daughter Thank you, she is a very sweet girl. All of us LOVE Kelly, but we can't have a relationship with someone who is bitter.

04-18-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
37. "Gee gee"
My sister and I are in our 40´s and she is like kelly. She cant get over what happened in our childhood and is very angry about it. Funny, I didnt think it was as bad as she says. I think that picking out something and "blowing it out of proportion" like the therapist thing is a way you stay mad and say poor me. Kind of like Kim. If they forgive the person or the event they have no excuses to not live a full life. My sister went off the deep end drinking and told me it was all my fault. (she lives across the ocean mind you) We havent spoken in almost two years.Like kelly shes just a toxic person. I think its sad for my kids not to know their cousins but there comes a point when it doesnt matter if you are sisters, you have to take care of your family. Thanks for adding to the boards and telling us about your relationship. I have been mad about the siuation with my sister and your comments about Kelly were comforting!

04-18-06, 05:13 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Gee gee"
Hi Zipit

I'm sorry to hear about your relationship with your sister. At least your's lives across the ocean. Kelly lives 2 miles away from me. I hate that I have no contact with her 2 boys because they are great kids. They have to show their loyalty to their Mom so I understand why no contact. Kelly and I haven't spoke since Dec. 27th and it doesn't look favorable that we will be speaking anytime soon.

I wish you well

04-18-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Gee gee"
So many times while watching SO, I have felt sorry for the family of certain HG's. It seems as though some of these women are more than happy to come on this show and present members of their family in an extremely negative light in order to gain sympathy and attention for themselves (think Allison).

While watching Kelly, I always find myself feeling sorry for the family that must deal with her back home. She just radiates hatred and bitterness. And today, Kelly herself admitted she's been a "terrible mother" to her 2 sons. I keep thinking back to when Kelly attended her son's football game and she came back saying she was sooo proud of herself that she acted "appropriately". I kept asking myself, "Well, what exactly would she have normally done that would have been so radically different?". I can imagine a mother like Kelly being a constant source of anxiety for these 2 boys. When will she blow up? What will set her off this time? Is she gonna embarrass me? I wonder if Kelly realizes how lucky she is that her sons still feel a sense of loyalty to her?

Some of the facial expressions Dr. Stan makes when he is talking to her lead me to believe he's got her number, and he is also right on target with what has been very politely referred to as "her tone".

But for whatever reason, SO seems to have made the decision to deal with Kelly's issues only on a very superficial level. They seem content with awarding her undeserved steps and proclaiming false progress. It kind of makes you wonder if they soon realized she was a lost cause, or simply unpleasant to have around, and put her on the fast track out of there.

04-18-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I think Kelly is just calling these people to check them off her assignment list, as witnessed again today in her phone call to Janet.

Kelly starts the phone call by informing Janet that it will be a very short phone call, and that she is doing it "mainly" because it is an assignment.

In my opinion, Kelly does not want to simply acknowledge her poor behavior, without accusing the other person of doing something to provoke it. She reminds Janet how "betrayed" she felt when Janet chose to become a manager, instead of simply saying, "I was jealous", like she told Rhonda.

This tactic of first laying blame on the other person, and telling them how awful THEY MADE HER FEEL is a way of controlling the conversation...it puts them in the position of WRONGDOER. Only once that is established does Kelly go on to her "I'm sorry for the way I acted reacted to your horrible treatment of me" routine. (But remember, I'm "mainly" saying that only because it's an assignment!!)

Same thing with the sister...Kelly felt the need to mention how "abandoned" the sister made her feel, and that she selfishly did what was good for her.

I'd be curious about the ways Kelly "sabotaged" Janet once she took the managerial position. I wish she would have been more upfront on exactly what types of things she did, since it was her opportunity to "come clean and apologize".

BTW, after reading all the "waffle house waitress" references on this board, I had a good giggle when I watched the show today and saw Kelly eating...A WAFFLE!

04-18-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I've never met Janet, but do know that she and Kelly were very close when they worked together at the same location. I also know that Kelly was depressed when Janet took the managerial position. I hope they worked things out since she's been home.

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Wow, GeeGee, thanks for posting your insights.

LaurieC 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaurieC Click to send private message to LaurieC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
LOL...snowflake...you have said exactly what I was thinking!

It really would control the conversation if it began with a "you did..or didnt" rather than an "I felt...feel". Thats the whole problem. Kelly cannot accept responsibility. I think that is the thing that bugs me the most! I have known many Kellys in my life. I used to be afraid of them. Not anymore, not for a long time. I also am surprised that the other ladies dont confront her. She might flip out, but the bottom line is, if they had all (LC included) acted earlier, I dont believe Kelly would still be there. They would have tossed her out. Remember the plate being tossed onto the coffee table by Tess? The entire house including Dr. Stan and the coaches was up in arms about Tess' violent behaviour! I for one, find Kellys verbal outbursts just as violent...if not more.

04-18-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I watched the part when Rhonda had Kelly go to Niambi and find out why she didn't like her.....can somone PLEASE tell me the outcome of that meeting....I missed it.

What did Kelly say to Niambi?
What did Niambi say to Kelly?

Did they kiss and make up...or did Niambi tell her to take a hike?

Please someone tell me what happened.
thanks

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
BTT for TVFun - I missed what Niambi told Kelly, too.

I used to not miss a second of this show. I find now that I wander out of the room to do something else more and more...

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
>BTT for TVFun - I missed
>what Niambi told Kelly, too.
>
>
>I used to not miss a
>second of this show.
>I find now that I
>wander out of the room
>to do something else more
>and more...

Me too sowatcher333. Now I just find myself wanting to watch when there is conflict. Like I said in another trhead instead of the show being called "Starting Over" I call it "Fighting Over".

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Me too! I missed the last few minutes of the show and didn't get to see the exchange between the two of them.

I was not surprised at all that Kelly chose Niambi for the "ask a scary question" assignment. As Cleverone stated in another thread, Kelly has a GIGANTIC persecution complex. She has already decided that Niambi has it out for her (based on what? A nap? Go figure....). Kelly was secretly hoping for some negative feedback from Niambi so she would have the fuel to start a war with her. Kelly is like a drug addict-- being "persecuted" gives her a reason to get "high" on the adrenaline rush from the fighting.

It sounds like Niambi completely took the wind out of Kelly's sails, though. Looks like Kelly will have to go back to picking on Kim to get her fix.

04-19-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I found this on a recap site:

Kelly sits with Niambi and asks her if she thinks she is being nice towards her. Niambi says that Kelly checked up on her last night, and she thought that was nice of her. Niambi says she has issues with being "not so nice" towards people too. In the confessional, Kelly says she is shocked that Niambi admitted that and that she and Niambi have similar issues.

I bet Niambi doesn't even know about Kelly's rant to the other HG's about her sleeping on the bench....what a b!tch...and that she had the nerve to even suggest that she couldn't understand how come Niambi couldn't like her...WTF She is a LOON!

geminirose 64 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geminirose Click to send private message to geminirose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Exactly... Kelly and the others sat around judging Niambi, but have any of them sat down to talk to her? Did anyone even ask why she fell asleep on the bench? Nope.. they talk smack and make their own assumptions. And then only when Kelly has to sit down with Niambi as part of an assignment-- not because she was genuinely interested or being considerate or nice-- does she realize that Niambi isnt the person they were building her up to be.

How much have the houseguests really grown if they are so quick to be defensive and nasty towards someone who they arent even making an effort towards getting to know?

04-19-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
GeeGee45 I am hoping to see more of you around the boards. I've read a number of your posts in the past couple of days and my heart goes out to you. I too have a sister who lives near me that I haven't been able to continue a relationship with. She doesn't live as close to me as Kelly does to you but it's been difficult. She's my baby sister and I have always done everything I possibly could to be there for her ... be her friend, her big sis ... whatever she needed or wanted. I always bent over backward to stay close. Once when she was struggling & lived 1000 miles away, I flew out immediately ... within a couple hrs after getting her phone call. I helped her get a leave of absence from her job, packed up her apt. putting everything in storage, and drove her back to live with us for as long as she needed to get her feet back on the ground. And all she can say now is that we didn't do something right ... something rediculously minor that wasn't near what she claims -- actually it had something to do with how we dared to put the needs of our 3 yr old daughter before her or something (she was aprox 25 - a college graduate!!!) HUH? I kept thinking if I continued being kind, showing her that I am a giving, loving, forgiving person that only wants the best for her, she would eventually realize that I have never been "out to get her" nor ever will be. When we moved, we moved her also, back to her original home. Within a few months she transfered to be near us. I thought maybe we had made progress and could finally be friends. That was 15 years ago. I worked HARD for 10 years to just show her love. Every time she attacked me for some percieved slight, I constantly assured her that I truely cared about her and never wanted anything but good for her. I thought maybe she would see I would NEVER hurt her and would ALWAYS want nothing more than what she wanted. I have never allowed ANYONE to treat me the way she did ... but we didn't have a great background. I worked hard & overcame my past ... became the person I always wanted to be. I just thought she hadn't gotten there yet and having someone love her unconditionally ... probably the only person in her life ... might help. Never did. When I was struggling for my live with a debilitating illness, she continued calling to b!tch that I wasn't doing something right FOR HER (and I only had enough life left to give 10 minutes a day to my own daughter!) I realized I couldn no longer put sooooooo much into someone who was so angry, bitter, and blamed me for her miserable life. But I can rest knowing I did everthing I could ... plus a whole lot more even when the illness began progressing and I really didn't have it to give.

It saddens me. I have always wanted family. I have been there for everyone in my family ... the only one that has always done whatever I could for every one of them (parents, 2 sisters, 1 brother) for over 25 years. As long as they got what THEY wanted, things were smooth. When I got sick and could no longer give to them, they all got p!ssed that I wasn't acting right. When I was fighting just to stay alive and my husband & daughter needed help and support, they all refused. Oh, they'd call .... asking my husband and I for more support for THEM ... for God knows what minor upset in their own lives. My mother moved here after she got her masters degree (at 71!) saying she wanted to be close to be able to help out. HA! She came for MY husband to take care of HER! She put so much strain on the 3 of us I almost lost my life again. We had to put a stop even to her contact.

This has all ripped my heart out. I thought my family had learned. We talked about the problems of our childhoods over and over. My mother even said she wished she would have done a better job as a mother ... yet when she had a 2nd chance to be a mother she chose the EXACT road she did when we were little ... to try and get her own needs met. Problem is, I learned & grew, made the life I always dreamed. I thought they would see that, if I could do it, so could they. It's fun. It's great being alive, having a loving spouse, happy home, lots of friends who genuinely love and appreciate you, etc. I wanted to share my happiness. They enjoyed sharing it ... loved being around my life, my husband & daughter, my friends. But they never decided to do anything for themselves. Once I couldn't give them the love, fun, life, & support they wanted, they had no use for me. I was tossed asside. They still have superficial relationships with each other and would happily take me back into the flock as long as I gave them what they expect. But I found out I was the only one doing the giving. I've had to let them go. I have to save my life and do what I can to make sure I am here for my real family (hubby & daughter).

Oh, it still hurts like he!! And it feels so empty since my hubby has no family either. I still feel lost at times, angry at times, and sad about it all but I did need to find out that they just can't give ... only take. And I realize now that I was giving so much of myself, thinking it would someday make a difference, that I was slowly wearing myself out.

I hope someday you and Kelly can see eye to eye. I've heard Iyanla and others say you can never be OK if you have a split with a sibling or parent but I've learned that I can not be OK if I DO have a relationship with mine ... at least for now. For the 1st five years of my illness I continued working hard at it. Even that wasn't enough. I always thought sooner or later they would have to see me for who I really am. Naaaah. They can't. Someday maybe I'll be able to accept it. But it took me a LOOOONG time to see them for who they really are. When I realize almost dying wasn't enough (my mother even had to drive me to the ER once & almost lost me then) I had to accept that some people just don't have the capacity. I hope this isn't the fate of your relationship with Kelly ... it leaves such a hole if you have always thought you'd be "sisters". Good luck and know there are plenty of us who sympathize. No family is perfect ... but some are a lot less perfect than others!

04-19-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
Thank you for your well wishes. I'm not too sure that we will ever see eye to eye.

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
26mitogo...You posting broke my heart. You sound like such a caring, loving person. I have 2 brothers, one of which is a pathalogical liar. He has tried to ruin my son's & my reputation for the past 15 years. Instead of standing up to him & setting the record straight, I started having anxiety attacks & just backed away from my family in general (except for my dear parents, who have since died). My only child moved away to start a fresh life. It's amazing how "family" can change the shape & course of your life. I wish you (26mitogo) or GeeGee was my sister!!! Thanks for sharing your story, you're in my prayers.

Shazbot 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shazbot Click to send private message to Shazbot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
26mitogo - wow. What an experience you're having. But with all the care you bestowed on others, you're now giving that to yourself... and while it feels painful, you just need to love yourself. And I hate to bring up the word, but maybe the universe (or the other people in it) will have to play a hand here, because what you've been doing has been too much for one person. I wish you the best.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"

I love it when family shares, so thanks.
Someting is not sitting well with me on this for some reason.
I have compassion for my sister, far too much to ever tell anyone that she just needs to get over what caused her own issues. That's Kelly's unheatlhy mentality, not mine. Kelly can't, and certainly not from the likes of this show. She is not able to. I would never go to a site and stand in judgment of my sister. State the facts,hmm, maybe, probably not.(tho I appreciate that others do grin and am normally very supportive of them. So what's up with me on this sharing?)

My sister has never walked in my shoes and I have never walked in hers. This is the compassion and empathy the show was ironically trying to speak of with her, that not even her family has.
Do I vent about my sister, at a casual close knit site, when she comes in town. Yes as she is anonymous, but I would never vent about her in reality, as that is crossing the line from venting to judging and feeling some need to punish her beyond the show itself cuz I was not getting what I wanted from her. Ordinarily with hg's this doesn't bother me. It is with Kelly.
If I at 13 had been told that by a therapist, I would have felt very free to share it with all my siblings, and my oldest (with what I would call issues now) would have gone after the therapist with intelligent control at 16, making sure that I saw a new therapist cuz she is sharp and proactive. She is a riddle in that sense. But it is also not Kelly sister or sisters fault that they are not of any ability to do this. It is simply that the sibs are not more healthy with skills overall than Kelly, but Kelly was merely more challenged at the right time and plac e in the family constellation.

I hear Kelly being told she was too sensitive. One person can not be in health and judge another persons feelings. I suppose because Kelly didn't have a healthier family, she kept this to herself and it helped create the behavior she exhibits now. She didn't have a mom, she needed to turn to someone.
Would I run from Kelly when she is raging, despite her side that is more loving than the average person. Yes, as I don't have the energy to dart the fork she waves around with hand on hip. I am not that invested.
Kelly made some quick fix (rarely work) changes, but still needs tons of support to grow past that gang tough street girl I see. Her body language is totally street gril. But I also see her gentleness, her fragility from day one, and a huge loving heart.
She just wants to be completly understood and loved, but also needs tons more therapy, healthy therapy for this too happen in this challenged family.People need help in learning how to work with her in the family, not keeping her as the bad girl label and accepting condolesences in my eyes.
I can see why no one can get close to her, as they don't have the tools and neither does Kelly. I wish them all good therapy.
I hope Kelly goes is in therapy.

I love it when family shares their input, I really appreciate it. So my thank you is sincere.

04-22-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
I'm confused by your post. At times you seem to appreciate that some posters have shared their personal experiences with us and at other times not so much.

Are you appreciative to 26mitgo or GeeGee45 or neither. I just couldn't figure out where you were going with this???

Thanks in advance for clearing it up.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Kelly's round of phone calls"
As a rule, I love it when family member or towns people give us spoilers. And this is a show I watch, usually to protest, so I appreciate their spoilers and thank them. I do on this one. I hate it when people attack them for thier opinion. So this is a difficult post cuz it's not an attack, but it's not an applaud. Just because I appreciate this one, doesn't mean I am in sympathy with the contents of remarks or the pity the poster is recieving. I find it ironic that they are here to vent anger, because of regection, the very thing they detest in Kelly.

They can't help themsleves and neither can Kelly, cuz this is thier best at this time. Does not make one better than the other. They are each doing the best they can and that means put downs and resentment of the other, with much judging of how one is suppose to experienc their life, in my view, from some content I read. I know how Kelly exhibits her rage, and I can't see the poster, so I only know from thier type written words how they do.

We are not to incite other posters, and I respect that, so it's very difficult to express my opinion of the impact of the sisters post and my view of it's contents, because I would normally be in sympathy and what I read does not warrant that, other than understanding a desire to keep a distance from Kelly. I do not dislike her, as I don't know her, and I doh't see her as any better than Kelly. I don't know if I'd run from her in real life or not, cuz I can't see her body language. I don't think she realizes how she feeds Kelly's anger by speaking her own. Or maybe she does? I donno

This yr SO did something healthy. SHOCK!! They tried in a very high level manner (omg) to explain how we truly forgive others. It's complex and hard to process, if ever, and some of the hg's got it to the degee they could in the paticular circumstance. Kelly got it in reference to Kim and being vulnerable (I hate the weak word) and that is not something I beleive she will ever forget. From what I read, the sister is doing the same thing Kelly would do, vent anger and not show compassion. Maybe if they all got help to truly understand one another they could come togther and honestly forgive.

Kelly is street girl rage, but she also has a huge heart. A real mix, with claws. Just wish they'd all seek help. Wish all families did.
Being the middle child is the most challenging in the family without the dysfunction that exists, and with no one to turn to, well I guess you get Kelly. A sibling relationship can make or break a person, when there is no mom to turn to, or a very panicked one at best.

It sounds like Kelly lived with the mom and the sister didn't? for a short period. A child is not going to leave mom all alone, as it goes against nature, espcially of a middle child who often absorbs the stress of the family. And since Kelly stayed, the older didn't have to? I don't know on this part.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •