The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

poetic1 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poetic1 Click to send private message to poetic1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"

1. Potty Breaks
2. Going to the kitchen to check on what I'm cooking.
3. Going to check on my dog playing outside.
4. Answering a phone call.
5. Having a moment to load the dishwasher.

Any time I might need to step away when SO is on, I've found Jodi's air time to be a good time to do it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I've finally found some good th... eire_heart74 04-12-06 1
   RE: I've finally found some good th... sm2 04-12-06 2
       RE: I've finally found some good th... mikaela643 04-12-06 3
           RE: I've finally found some good th... zipitgood 04-12-06 4
               RE: I've finally found some good th... standinmytruth 04-13-06 5
                   RE: I've finally found some good th... 26mitogo 04-13-06 6
                       RE: I've finally found some good th... Sumrsno 04-13-06 8
                           RE: I've finally found some good th... alaholly 04-21-06 25
               RE: I've finally found some good th... sweet cheeks 04-17-06 14
 RE: I've finally found some good th... lovemydogdude 04-13-06 7
   RE: I've finally found some good th... mouse3801 04-13-06 9
 RE: I've finally found some good th... JustBNMe 04-13-06 10
   RE: I've finally found some good th... deededell 04-15-06 11
 RE: I've finally found some good th... beckettrep 04-16-06 12
       Post removed and WARNING - sweetche... Cygnus X1 04-17-06 17
           RE: Post removed and WARNING - swee... sweet cheeks 04-17-06 19
               RE: Post removed and WARNING - swee... Cygnus X1 04-18-06 20
 Or getting that last xtra hr sleep ... FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-17-06 16
 RE: I've finally found some good th... Mrs B 04-17-06 18
 RE: I've finally found some good th... FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-20-06 21
   RE: I've finally found some good th... allenjo 04-20-06 22
       RE: I've finally found some good th... FOXmePUHLEEZ 04-20-06 23
 RE: I've finally found some good th... greendiamonds 04-20-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I'm begining to feel that way too. I am having a really hard time relating to any part of her story. Most of the women have a little something that makes me want to tune in each time to see what's going on. I'm losing interest in her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

I've gotten to the point that I tape the show and when Jodi comes on I switch to The Young and the Restless and watch that. Then when I switch back, if they are on someone else, I can always catch it on the tape. That way I can keep up with both show's....lol And of course, potty breaks.

mikaela643 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikaela643 Click to send private message to mikaela643 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
My thumb gets a good workout...every time Jodi comes on I hit the fast forward on my Tivo. At this point I find her exhausting to watch.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-12-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
Everytime I see Jodies gut i get down on the floor and do some sit ups..what a lazy slob. she keeps talking about control, over what? Stop eating so much woman!!

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-13-06, 01:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
i fast forwarded through the whole mask art therapy--blah,blah, blah...

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-13-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I don't get the whole point of the "art therapy" thing anyway. I'm usually able to "grasp a deeper meaning" on most things but this art therapy stuff just leaves me with one big question mark. What did it do to help Jodi? How on earth were the other HMs suposed to even guess anything intelligible about Jodi's mask, much less guess that each color meant what Jodi had picked for it's meaning. Maybe it's because I have zero, zilch, nada artistic talent ... but I don't get the entire point of any of it. Can someone who knows more than me (wouldn't take much here) clue me in on the purpose of art therapy in general and the "healing" and how it was accomplished with the painting of Jodi's mask.
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
>I don't get the whole point
>of the "art therapy" thing
>anyway. I'm usually able
>to "grasp a deeper meaning"
>on most things but this
>art therapy stuff just leaves
>me with one big question
>mark. What did it
>do to help Jodi?
>How on earth were the
>other HMs suposed to even
>guess anything intelligible about Jodi's
>mask, much less guess that
>each color meant what Jodi
>had picked for it's meaning.
> Maybe it's because I
>have zero, zilch, nada artistic
>talent ... but I don't
>get the entire point of
>any of it. Can
>someone who knows more than
>me (wouldn't take much here)
>clue me in on the
>purpose of art therapy in
>general and the "healing" and
>how it was accomplished with
>the painting of Jodi's mask.
>
>Thanks
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>A man's got to do
>what a man's got to
>do. A WOMAN must
>do what he can't.

Hi 26: Your post had me laughing, because I feel the same way. I have no artistic talent, but my partner does and she says all the dark bold colors house anger.
I liked the mask better in it's original state. I thought it looked like Ben Franklin.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
Actually now that you mention it, Jodi does look a bit like Ben Franklin.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"

The thing that gets me about Jodie is she wears her
clothes soooo tight. Shows up all her fatness.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
LOL Poetic! I should probably take your advice and get something done instead of watching her pathetic drama queen A$$. She is so fakey and a waste of air time..I'd rather see closeups of someones nasty feet!

mouse3801 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mouse3801 Click to send private message to mouse3801 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I always tape the show only to fast forward through the jodi crap and for when kelly acts like my 9 year old son. she makes me nervous. I am really scared that some day she will bring out her gun and shoot them all in there sleep.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I go get the mail when Jodi is on,I fast forward through her stuff if I am watching it on tape and also find it's a good time to come here and post on the MB. There's never anything new or interesting with her. She's been a bore since she arrived in the SOH. No wonder why she has no friends she's a snooze fest type of person. Maybe that's why Christie and Lisa1 napped so much LOl

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-15-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"

She really is obnoxious and she is full of "hot air" about herself. Yet, I think there is one great thing that she does bring to the show. I think back to the exercise when Iv had her on the tennis court and on the wall were those big posters of the traits of her mom and dad.

Iv said to her "Jodi, what about the kids like Jill who never knew their father? What about the kids who showed love like Kim's father? Jodi, you have a father who loves you and just because he doesnt fit in your mold you have decided to cut him out of your life."

I think Jodi has been a good mirror for those of us who grew up with love and understanding and parents who really cared. I know that exercise alone made me grateful for what I have and what I have had.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
The BEST thing about Toadie being in the house is that eventually, one way or the other, she will be GONE!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Post removed and WARNING - sweetcheeks"
How many times do we have to tell posters NOT to discuss previews anywhere other than the Spoiler Forum?

Apparently not enough.

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Post removed and WARNING - sweetcheeks"

I'm not sure what you mean???
Sorry???

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Post removed and WARNING - sweetcheeks"
You referenced a preview to a future show. We have explained and posted time and time again that ANYthing having to do with future shows--previews included--must be kept to the Spoiler forum. We have zero tolerance on that issue, and it is an offense for which one's posting privileges can be revoked.

It's in both the guidelines and our FAQ.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Or getting that last xtra hr sleep instead of watching the show. eom"

Mrs B 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mrs%20B Click to send private message to Mrs%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
Jodie inspired me to start some spring cleaning this morning! I got most of the windows washed and started laundry in between her whines. I mute the TV if she is whining most of the time but found cleaning to be a good Jodi avoiding exercise (and burned calories during the episode)

04-20-06, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I stopped taping the show, but I have found that I MUST tape Jodi's voice while she's still there. Once she comes on for the rerun eppy that I watch in the early am, I reset the alarm and fall into the DEEPEST sleep for the next hour. It's seems almost a death-like sleep and when the alarm rings again, I feel soooooo rested and refreshed. And this deep sleep is triggered by Jodi's crying/pouting tantrums. If I record her and play her back over the weekends, I should end up taking 10 years off my face with all the good sleep I'll get.

You girls and guys might wanna try that as well. Maybe kick the sleep up a notch by applying your favorite facial lift/firming cream before fluffing the pillows and pushing the play button on Jodi's rants.

allenjo 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail allenjo Click to send private message to allenjo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
It's amazing how other people feel the same way that I do about Jodi. I thought it was just me and it was a looooong time ago I started shaking my head and feeling nauseous whenever Jodi's face was shown. And it's getting worse since then.

This Tuesday's episode was the worst. I had a couple of trips to the bathroom.- I kept drinking water because I didn't know what to do with my mouth. Then I started surfing on the Internet while the show was on. I was really amazed that I can really focus on my stuff and I don't remember what Jodi was whining about in the background throughout the show.

04-20-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
23. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
I'm so syrupy/schmaltzy in my outlook on stuff that I seem NEVER to be in sync with posters, but I have to go with the majority on this one. GEEEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's fighting going on (no oil so nobody talks about it) at the Mexican/Guatemalan border with children that need a meal & a hug ... there's hunger in all parts of Africa with children that could use a Jodi shoulder ... Go get a purpose and do something, Jodi! Quit whining!

greendiamonds 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-20-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greendiamonds Click to send private message to greendiamonds Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I've finally found some good things about Jodi being on the show:"
Ewwwwwwwwww Jodi,I can't stand her nasaly,whiny voice,or her FAT butt!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •