The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christie's Photo Shoot "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-12-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christie's Photo Shoot "
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

OK was I the only one that was wondering how come a bad episode of America's Next Top Model was on TV instead of SO? And why is it she choose to keep in the over the top hair do on for the whole day? My god it was ten feet off her head. I was just waiting for Tyra Banks and Janice Dickerson to talk about the lack of emotion in her face.

She was lucky to have Andy there with her. She was a former plus side model for Willimena in NYC. I can't help but think she picked some frumpy clothes for her to wear for these all important head shots. It's clear to me that even Andy didn't see that career happening for her.

I just wish they would for once do an exercise based on fun and self esteem building. Not on "hey here's a quick way to make money" Why does every new thing they try is based on them making money on it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot barbie7034 04-12-06 1
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot dreamlife 04-18-06 42
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot poetic1 04-12-06 2
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Baxtera 04-12-06 3
       RE: Christie's Photo Shoot EMTBGRL 04-12-06 4
           RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Juliejo 04-12-06 5
           RE: Christie's Photo Shoot SeasonedRefinement 04-12-06 6
               RE: Christie's Photo Shoot flygal 04-12-06 7
                   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot cronemoon 04-12-06 9
                       RE: Christie's Photo Shoot flashwife 04-12-06 12
                           RE: Christie's Photo Shoot zipitgood 04-12-06 13
               RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Labyrinth 04-13-06 29
               RE: Christie's Photo Shoot EMTBGRL 04-13-06 30
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot sharnina 04-12-06 8
 AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! Th... Sahara 04-12-06 10
   RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... shawnar 04-12-06 11
       RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... Madre 04-12-06 14
           RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... SeasonedRefinement 04-12-06 17
       RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... Lanna42 04-12-06 16
           RE: For the love of Christmas Chris... VelvetElegance 04-12-06 23
           RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... Labyrinth 04-13-06 28
       RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair!... kalalala 04-12-06 20
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot standinmytruth 04-12-06 15
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot JustBNMe 04-12-06 18
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot standinmytruth 04-12-06 19
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot SeasonedRefinement 04-12-06 22
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot DivineWine 04-12-06 25
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot dasboot 04-12-06 21
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Twinkles 04-12-06 24
       RE: Christie's Photo Shoot sharnina 04-13-06 26
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Cygnus X1 04-13-06 27
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot snowflake2 04-13-06 31
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Madre 04-13-06 32
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot msbehavin 04-15-06 37
 RE: Christie's Photo Shoot WaveSeeker 04-14-06 33
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot alyse73 04-14-06 34
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot JustBNMe 04-14-06 35
   RE: Christie's Photo Shoot Angelflutter 04-15-06 36
       RE: Christie's Photo Shoot zipitgood 04-16-06 38
           RE: Christie's Photo Shoot mapleleaf 04-16-06 39
               RE: Christie's Photo Shoot pojoja 04-22-06 43
           RE: Christie's Photo Shoot sweet cheeks 04-17-06 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

barbie7034 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail barbie7034 Click to send private message to barbie7034 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
i hate to say it but i really dont see christie as "model material" - she has a prettish face BUT - even for a plus sized model her body isnt proportioned well at all. She's extremely pear shaped - obviously she has a lot of work to do on her lower portion.... today's plus sized model are toned and dont have as much "giggle" as one might think - christie's not a model but i can appreciate the S.O. house trying to build her self esteem
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dreamlife 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamlife Click to send private message to dreamlife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I agree with you all.

Christy is attractive, but she does not have the looks for a model which requires near flawlessness, even as a Plus Size model (and I'm not referring to her arms). There is an age cut-off for a reason. You have to ask yourself, if Andy paige left the business after a very successful career and she's STILL very attractive, then why would Christy think she could start a career now at her age? I just don't get it. Maybe there's a need for models of all ages?

poetic1 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poetic1 Click to send private message to poetic1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I find it to be conflicting that Christie says how much she doesn't like her looks, but then thought she might be able to pursue a modeling career. Doesn't make much sense.
I understand Rhonda giving her this exersize for her self-esteem. Rhonda gave her the exersize because Christie is partially there to learn to accept her body. But if Christie's challenge is accepting her looks, how is it that she's been thinking about a modeling career?? Doesn't make sense.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
This exercise made no sense to me. If you are someone who has body issues the last career you want is one you get rejected for your body issues.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
Maybe it was an opportunity for Christie to be shown that modeling can be HARD. That modeling is not a career for the feignt of heart, or for someone that HAS body issues? or fear of rejection issues, or doesn't have a spine of steel to compete with other models, or the poor (since you always need NEW photos to compete in the trade)

For what it's worth, I applauded when Christie said that "Modeling would not be her career choice." But, I was bothered by the fact the REASON Christie gave was because, "It was not her life's passion."

Ummmm...Christie. Modeling is not for you, because you are not model material. I would like to see Christie get to a place where she UNDERSTANDS that she is not classic model material, but is OK with being Christie. That Christie would come to a place where focusing on having a healthy body and mind would be enough.

I don't think she reached that place with the exercise. Otherwise, she would have WASHED THAT TEN FOOT HAIRSTYLE OUT! right after leaving the studio! Instead, I think Christie kept the hair to show her HM her "model side."

It's a way of saying, "See, they made me LOOK like a model today." --I don't know about any of you---but, I would have been FURIOUS if that had been their idea of a "model hairstyle" for any catalogue that wasn't for a "Hot Topics" (goth store) or a Rocky Horror Picture Show poster!

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-12-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I am glad that is over. The first time Chrisite has to do head shots she has decided it it is not her passion. It is a good thing because Christie is not model material. Modeling is not for Christie. She is too old, to fat and has too many body issues. So it was a good exercise for her because now maybe she will move on.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
What...no one is buying Vogue Christie?

You know, Andy Page may not be the make-over artist of the century, but she does know the modeling business. Her advice to Christie about the business was correct.

Andy knows that Christie doesn't have what it takes, but she wasn't cruel about it. I think Andy believed that Christie would figure that out when she had a chance to really reflect on the day's events. Forget Christie's significant scarring, her figure, her height, her age, and her inexperience....she has no passion in front of the camera...not a germ of passion. We should have been intrigued by at least of few of the photos. Instead, the best that could be said was "wow, she looks pretty". And guess what, shooting is the easy part!

I watched my daughter at a photoshoot when she first started four years ago. That opened my eyes to what I thought was a total glamour, easy money career. While wearing a black minidress and stilettos, she was handed an old suitcase and told to "make it work". From there, she was moving and interacting with the suitcase while the photographer snapped away. There is no way I could have ever done something like that. But that's what models are paid to do.

I have no doubt that Christie's photographer was frustrated. She got hundreds of pictures with two expressions: smiling and not smiling. And while they do take breaks for touch-ups and clothing changes, no photographer is going to take the time to pose and repose every shot.

I know that huge concessions were made for Christie because this was an experiment, but I think she had some huge misconceptions about modeling. Even girls who have all the stats and the looks don't necessarily make great models.

But hey, she looked very pretty in the make-up (the hair...oh boy)! I hope her play-date was enough to get it out of her system.

flygal 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygal Click to send private message to flygal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
You are so right, SeasonedRefinement. Christie just doesn't have the personality for modeling. She probably thought what an easy way to make a living-just have your pictures taken and you'll get paid lots of money.
Maybe Rhonda knows she doesn't have what it takes and that was the point. She does have a pretty face, but even for plus size modeling her body is all wrong.

I, too, hope this exercise really did make Christie see the light. She has so many other things to work on.

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I thought her face makeup was very pretty ..her eyes were alive..
but her smile was flat..

i was thinking maybe she could do
"face shots" for eye contact product ads or for eyeshadow..
maybe face shots for Lee Optical or for shades..but thats about it..

i think she was in love with the fantasty of being a model not the reality of all the hard work that went with it..

I thought the hairdo was right out of BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN..i expected a Goth movie trailer shoot any moment..

I think the best advice was Andy Page was hinting if you wanted to be a model you should have been cutting out "tear sheets" out of magazines for samples of others work..and doing thumb print contact pages.. of diff looks while at SO house..

the MODEL FAIRY is not going to flutter by and plop down and say there yah go you have a Covergirl layout shoot in 15 mins..

sorry but too much time wishing and not enough doing to get things done..

like i said before..its easy to plop in your bed and wish for something..

I died laughing when Christie mentioned she had to get up soooo
early one morning at 6:30 am hello??? IF you want to be a model
you get up every morning at about 4 am you work out for an hour
you practice make up techniques..you do yoga for body movement..
ect ect ect.. heck by 6:30 am most are half way through their work day.. =eyeroll=

this woman is still lazy and a slob.. never going to happen..NEVER...

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "

> I thought the hairdo was
>right out of BRIDE OF
>FRANKENSTEIN..i expected a Goth movie
>trailer shoot any moment..

It was sooooo horrible, I realy felt sorry for her, I just thought OMG

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-12-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
She looked like Celine Dion after a windstorm smoking crack.

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
>I have no doubt that Christie's
>photographer was frustrated. She
>got hundreds of pictures with
>two expressions: smiling and
>not smiling.

I'd like to hear more about what the photographer and pros said as I missed this ep.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
>What...no one is buying Vogue Christie?
>
>Not even for the tarnished penny I picked up off the pavement today.
>

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I personally thought she "got it" in a big way. She's probably always had a dream of being a model because she is pretty and has probably been told that all her life. She has probably also heard some nice person say something like, "You are so pretty, have you ever thought about being a model?" Very flattering for a girl who, deep down, doesn't think much of herself.

I didn't think it was wrong for her to keep the hair to show the HM's. She had fun and wanted to share the experience with her friends. I think she knows that she had a once-in-a-lifetime experience and now needs to focus on what she really wants to be when she grows up.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-12-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
It's alive!!!! It's alive!!!!

I swear I saw a family of rats, three skunks, a raccoon, a coyote, an orangutan, and Jimmy Hoffa walk out of that do...

Vintage sig by tribe

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
I agree modeling is not for Christie. You have to be more than a pretty face you have to be photogetic. I think she realized that. Also She seems lazy and wants money quick ,modeling is harder work than she thought.

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-12-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
I think Christie looked very pretty today. However, ANYONE in that house could have done the same thing she did today. Make up artists (especially the great ones) can make just about anyone look really good.

I do think that if the feedback from the crew was something like: "you are beautiful, you just need to practice a little, but you're gonna be so great at this...........THEN Christie would be going around saying, "I'm so excited, they said I'm great and just a little more experience and I'm gonna be a supermodel."

Instead, their feedback about her scars,toning, passion etc, was a reality check. She looked so awkard. A pretty face does not a model make! There is a pretty face on every corner.

04-12-06, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
Great observation, Madre. That is absolutely true. There was little to no hope in their feedback. The photographer and the make-up artist were both frustrated with her.

I wish Andy had shot a few pictures to show her what it's supposed to look like.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
Not meaning to be unkind but Christie has always come across to me as having an emotionally flat affect.It is almost as if she were on some kind of heavy duty anti-depressant drug.Her facial expressions and vocal tone are very non-expressive and dull. I think the model idea was really more of a fantasy. Just as a kid might tell you she wants to be an astronaut until she finds out there are years of astro-psychics studies involved. Not well thought out.Christie is an attractive woman.But with the problems she has faced with substance abuse and self-esteem NOT fufilling the fantasy of modeling is a blessing in disguise.She has accomplished a lot in overcoming her traumatic childhood and addictions.She needs to be realistic in her goals and choose things that support that.

VelvetElegance 72 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VelvetElegance Click to send private message to VelvetElegance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: For the love of Christmas Christie...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-06 AT 09:15 PM (EST)

Pls CUT that ridiculously long hair!!!! I can't believe they actually took pictures of her without cutting that crap. Maybe they are waiting for her to graduate. It seems like a fashion violation worthy of jail time everytime they show that woman on tv with all that hair cascading down her back. I don't know whether it's because she has a small head, a short neck, the fact that she's over the age of ten, or a combination of all three that make the length seem so outrageous but really, the length needs to go...

No seriously....cut it...

pls...

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
>Not meaning to be unkind but
>Christie has always come across
>to me as having an
>emotionally flat affect.It is almost
>as if she were on
>some kind of heavy duty
>anti-depressant drug.

I agree. I've been suprised that hasn't been commented upon more. She is very unemotional and often retreats when confronted or emotionally upset to the bedroom where she "naps." She is either depressed, on medication, or has learned to aggressively suppress any feeling.

kalalala 75 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalalala Click to send private message to kalalala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: AAAAAIIIIEEEEE!!!!!! The hair! The hair!"
"I personally thought she "got it" in a big way. She's probably always had a dream of being a model because she is pretty and has probably been told that all her life. She has probably also heard some nice person say something like, "You are so pretty, have you ever thought about being a model?" Very flattering for a girl who, deep down, doesn't think much of herself."

I sorta doubt she's been told she's pretty all her life. Remember her teen pictures when she entered the house? She was morbidly obese, so much so she had bypass surgery. If she was told she was pretty, it was probably one of those things where you try mightily to find something nice to say to someone who has obvious problems "oh, you have such a pretty face" (too bad you're so fat).

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
her butt is MASSIVE!!!!!!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-12-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I thought Christie looked like a hooker at the photoshoot. Her hair was out of a 1980's music video from Bananarama or Ace Of Base. The dark makeup on her eyelids was horrid as well. She is definitely NOT model material. She is not proportioned, she does not photograph well and she looked more like she was passing gas than anything during it. She has a fake smile and her face just looked dead and everything looked forced. I don't get what Rhonda was thinking or how Christie could say there were some amazing shots taken.

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
it grossed me out that they "borrowed" the clothes! YUCK! is the store really going to sell them now?

04-12-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
it grossed me out that they "borrowed" the clothes! YUCK! is the store really going to sell them now?"

You're not going to like this, but yes, they'll probably sell them.

It happens every day. A girl shoots with a photographer and she's told to bring a few specific items of clothing, like 2 or 3 fluffly bathrobes. If she doesn't have them, she'll go to a store, buy them, shoot in them (with the tags on, but hidden), and return them to the store the next day. (Thank goodness underware isn't returnable!).

Shoots with bigger budgets have stylists that bring a wardrobe. But I've seen tags on some of those clothes as well. If you are shooting for a designer, you obviously wear the clothes they've made. But when the shoot or fashion show is done, the clothes can go to a retail store. For example, if you ever go to a Neiman-Marcus Outlet Store, check out the Couture Section. You can usually find a size 2 Chanel or Versace top for $795-$1300 (that's the reduced price) with some makeup around the inside collar. That's because it was worn by a model on a runway in Paris, Milan, London, or NY. It's the tiny sizes you want to watch out for; there are lots of size 0 - size 3 garments like that in stores like NM. No kidding.

Let's hope that Christie didn't sweat too much in the suit, lol. Actually, I think the two pieces were taken from two different suits (a 10-12 on the top, an 18-20 on the bottom). Or maybe the store will put the suit in the window with a copy of one of Christie's modeling pics and a sign that says, "This suit was worn by Christie, Star of Television's 'Starting Over!'"

DivineWine 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivineWine Click to send private message to DivineWine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I watch "The View" & the women on there (including Barbara Walters) have all admitted they "borrow" clothes for each day's show & then they are "returned". They have even commented on how they have to make sure the "price tags" are tucked in & hidden! They were serious & made reference that a lot of stars do the same thing when they go on a show or host a show (because they can never be seen in the same outfit twice). Totally blew me away!!

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I didn't like the hair or makeup. Why would they do that to a woman? Both made her look like the Bride of Frankenstein or someone who has had a bad encountered with a downed power line or bolt of lightning. I thought the make-up made her look 10 years older than her actual age, and at thirty that probably isn't what she needs. And she was stoned faced. I want the old Christie back.

Yes, I have returned, my flowers.....a changed bee!

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-12-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I'm always surprised by people who say they've always wanted to model but never practiced any poses or facial expressions - even in the mirror. I felt bad at the end that Andy almost set Christie up knowing that she had never practiced and sent her in to the shoot anyway. It's okay though, at least Christie didn't walk away from it thinking she just needs to practice and go back.

At first I thought the tops were odd but then I realized they were probably picked with those wide collars to make her neckline look wider to balance her hips a bit more.

I liked the dramatic hair and makeup and hoped she could pull off the body movements and facial expressions to match. Sadly, she was a deer caught sleeping with her eyes open in the headlights.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 02:37 AM (EST)

Twinkles writes; "I liked the dramatic hair and makeup and hoped she could pull off the body movements and facial expressions to match. Sadly, she was a deer caught sleeping with her eyes open in the headlights."

Haaaaaaawwwwwwhhaaahhhhhh. That was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. LOL

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
OK was I the only one that was wondering how come a bad episode of America's Next Top Model was on TV instead of SO?

There's another kind of ANTM episode? (shamelessly borrowed from Estee)

As a public service, our ANTM forum.

Better than I deserve. So's this sig by tribephyl.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I had so many "eyeroll" moments watching Christie's photo shoot.

First of all, Christie has often been negative, sour, and judgemental while in the SOH. But she suddenly turned quite "agreeable" when Rhonda announced she had a "modeling" assignment. (Ooooh, Rhonda! I'm soooo excited!! Oh, Andy, THANKeeeYEEEEEW for taking me to this lovely store to pick out these lovely clothes!!)

When her dumpy @ss finally arrived at the studio, she looked so self-satisfied when Andy announced to the stylist & photographer, "Here's our gorgeous girl!".

Then I was astounded by how this woman, who had harbored such dreams of being a model, was completely clueless when she got in front of the camera. She just stood there, frozen in awkward, goofy poses. Did she confuse MODEL with lifeless MANNEQUIN?

I had to laugh when she stood there with her face frozen, waiting for the shutter to click, with the ends of her mouth turned down in what I call her "old-granny mouth". (She makes this face very often...I can visualize what she's gonna look like as an old lady.)

Christie claimed they got many "amazing" shots. Well, I did notice that she looked entranced viewing the various photos of herself. (Yeah, so much for that horribly low self-esteem.) She must have thought she really looked good, because she took a loooong time to wash her hair and take off the makeup, both of which looked as though they might have been uncomfortable.

I actually felt sorry for Andy Paige on this assignment. She tried to help, but what did she have to work with? I thought Andy was exceedingly kind and diplomatic to offer "I'm not sure modeling is Christie's passion..." as a way for Christie to save face. This private, arranged-by-SO shoot made me feel embarrassed for Christie. Can you imagine how bad it would have been if she arrived at a studio only to be surrounded by "real" models?

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-13-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
>I had so many "eyeroll" moments
>watching Christie's photo shoot.
>
>First of all, Christie has often
>been negative, sour, and judgemental
>while in the SOH.
>But she suddenly turned quite
>"agreeable" when Rhonda announced she
>had a "modeling" assignment.
>(Ooooh, Rhonda! I'm soooo excited!!
> Oh, Andy, THANKeeeYEEEEEW for
>taking me to this lovely
>store to pick out these
>lovely clothes!!)
>
>When her dumpy @ss finally arrived
>at the studio, she looked
>so self-satisfied when Andy announced
>to the stylist & photographer,
>"Here's our gorgeous girl!".
>
>Then I was astounded by how
>this woman, who had harbored
>such dreams of being a
>model, was completely clueless when
>she got in front of
>the camera. She just
>stood there, frozen in awkward,
>goofy poses. Did she
>confuse MODEL with lifeless MANNEQUIN?
>
>
>I had to laugh when she
>stood there with her face
>frozen, waiting for the shutter
>to click, with the ends
>of her mouth turned down
>in what I call her
>"old-granny mouth". (She makes
>this face very often...I can
>visualize what she's gonna look
>like as an old lady.)
>
>
>Christie claimed they got many "amazing"
>shots. Well, I did
>notice that she looked entranced
>viewing the various photos of
>herself. (Yeah, so much
>for that horribly low self-esteem.)
> She must have thought
>she really looked good, because
>she took a loooong time
>to wash her hair and
>take off the makeup, both
>of which looked as though
>they might have been uncomfortable.
>
>
>I actually felt sorry for Andy
>Paige on this assignment.
>She tried to help, but
>what did she have to
>work with? I thought
>Andy was exceedingly kind and
>diplomatic to offer "I'm not
>sure modeling is Christie's passion..."
>as a way for Christie
>to save face. This
>private, arranged-by-SO shoot made me
>feel embarrassed for Christie.
>Can you imagine how bad
>it would have been if
>she arrived at a studio
>only to be surrounded by
>"real" models?
>
>
>
>
>You said it all !
>
>
>
>

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
Ha! Granny mouth! Totally!

WaveSeeker 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WaveSeeker Click to send private message to WaveSeeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I thought a cadaver would have done a better shoot than Christie.

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
she looked so stiff, and she made werid faces.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-14-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
OMG that is too funny. Sick but funny!

Angelflutter 64 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelflutter Click to send private message to Angelflutter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
UUUmmmmm - A model For Morgue Weekly, Parlor Pallor and Mortician's Monthly. You go gurl........

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
Lilly in the Munsters

mapleleaf 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mapleleaf Click to send private message to mapleleaf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
Christie must have never seen an episode of ANTM...her eyes were completely lifeless, her facial expressions all basically the same, nothing interesting...just "dead" eyes and expressions. She thought her pictures were great - but she didn't know what to look for, in terms of a professional modeling photo. She was just admiring herself in professional makeup/hair.

pojoja 7 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pojoja Click to send private message to pojoja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "
I have to agree with you,to ME she is NOT pretty or attractive,she as lazy eyes or am i the only one who notice this?

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Christie's Photo Shoot "

hahahahahahahahahaha funny girl friend!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •