The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly and her mouth."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

susieqmus 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-07-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail susieqmus Click to send private message to susieqmus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly and her mouth."
I hope Kelly eventually comes around but that woman can be so evil. What bugs me the most is that weird thing she does with her mouth. Her mouth is closed but her tongue is doing something. Scary
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. Juliejo 04-07-06 1
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. beautyboyknockout 04-07-06 2
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. BitterSweet0606 04-08-06 3
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. TruGoodness 04-08-06 4
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. mistyrose52 04-08-06 5
           RE: Kelly and her mouth. madwoman 04-08-06 6
               RE: Kelly and her mouth. shermie 04-08-06 7
               RE: Kelly and her mouth. Boots12565 04-11-06 8
               RE: Kelly and her mouth. 26mitogo 04-11-06 9
                   RE: Kelly and her mouth. Baxtera 04-13-06 10
           RE: Kelly and her mouth. zipitgood 04-13-06 15
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. GoodnightLittleBear 04-13-06 11
           RE: Kelly and her mouth EMTBGRL 04-13-06 12
               RE: Kelly and her mouth Lanna42 04-13-06 13
                   RE: Kelly and her mouth Juliejo 04-13-06 14
                       RE: Kelly and her mouth Sues 04-13-06 16
                           RE: Kelly and her mouth Baxtera 04-13-06 17
                               RE: Kelly and her mouth zipitgood 04-13-06 19
                           RE: Kelly and her mouth sharnina 04-13-06 18
                               RE: Kelly and her mouth 2KOOL 04-13-06 20
                                   RE: Kelly and her mouth kree 04-13-06 22
                               RE: Kelly and her mouth Lanna42 04-13-06 23
                                   RE: Kelly and her mouth sharnina 04-13-06 24
                                       RE: Kelly and her mouth sweet cheeks 04-14-06 34
                           RE: Kelly and her mouth EMTBGRL 04-13-06 21
                               RE: Kelly and her mouth SOfan0221 04-13-06 29
                               RE: Kelly and her mouth zipitgood 04-13-06 32
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. dasboot 04-13-06 25
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. tvfun 04-13-06 26
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. flygal 04-13-06 27
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. kree 04-13-06 28
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. snowflake2 04-13-06 30
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. Sues 04-13-06 31
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. zipitgood 04-13-06 33
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. SOfan0221 04-14-06 35
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. kree 04-14-06 36
           RE: Kelly and her mouth. origsofan 04-14-06 37
               RE: Kelly and her mouth. origsofan 04-14-06 38
                   RE: Kelly and her mouth. nikkidemus 04-14-06 39
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. Cygnus X1 04-25-06 40
   RE: Kelly and her mouth. LiveLove 04-25-06 41
       RE: Kelly and her mouth. PanchoVilla 04-25-06 42
           Excuse me. Cygnus X1 04-25-06 43
               RE: Excuse me. LiveLove 04-25-06 44
                   WARNING - LiveLove Cygnus X1 04-25-06 45
                   RE: Excuse me. mysticwolf 04-25-06 46
                       RE: kellys mouth..habit.. cronemoon 04-25-06 48
 RE: Kelly and her mouth. c27 04-25-06 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
I think she has a nervous habit of moving her mouth all around and it has given her WRINKLES all around her mouth. She doesnt like Kim because she is weak. Right, she is scary I agree with you completely.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-07-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
bad fitting dentures

BitterSweet0606 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BitterSweet0606 Click to send private message to BitterSweet0606 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Kelly does do weird mouth movements. As far as her being evil, I can definitely see that. I know that alot of us have mood swings, but Kelly's personality just seems to flip off, and she will go off at the slightest thing.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
She is a mean looking woman. Se's softened up a lttle but she looks like she'd be a mean fighter, She totaly is someone I would stay miles away from. Just trouble.

http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-08-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
I'm sure, like you said, it's a nervous twitch. The same with her pulling at her hair. Did you notice when she was riled up and talking on the phone with her mom? She was pulling at her hair a mile a minute! I thought she'd be bald by the time the conversation was over!!

And if you notice, she DOES have a small bald spot on the top right side of her head.

I think she has just had a lot of problems, and she has a very nervous personality. But I wouldn't doubt at all that she could go off without much warning. I really think Dr. Stan should look into psychiatric treatment for her, and the thought of putting her on anti-depressant meds. Just a thought, coming from an RN, who's seen people like that, and who's been there herself....

madwoman 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-06, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail madwoman Click to send private message to madwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Personally, I think Kelly is possessed. That tongue thing she does is to keep her from saying, Your mother s$cks C&ocks in hell and throwing up green puke..

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
And she wears plenty of bright red lipstick to call attention to it.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Im agreeing with you madwoman-She keeps her mouth puckered up to hide that forked tongue of hers-Kelly is a Demon!PEACE

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 11:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
OMG madwoman, I just read your post. I just about spit cracker crumbs all over the new set of keys on my laptop!!!! LMAO!!!! So funny I had to read it to hubby. He loved it also ... totally agreed with you as well!

A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Maybe she should become a wrestler. She has the attitude on the persona. Every time you turn around it's another throw down, bring it on. She already has the attitude know she just needs to learn the moves. She loves to fight and have it out over the studipest things and there is no letting go. She and Kim are great together because they are both bulldogs.

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-13-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
kelly needs prozac (they give that to dogs to stop licking their privates) to curb her hairpulling and a mouthguard to stop that dang licking sucking thing. She also needs braces, a face peel and major botox. 1-800-dentist.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
She looks like a meth-head.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
OK. This might be the unpopular post about Kelly. Although I DO disagree with Kelly deciding to cook bacon next to Jodi (or sausages, or whatever that was..) for "retribution," since she was angry with Jodi. Yeah. That's not OK. That said. I thought KELLY was the one that made SENSE.

Kelly said that she was sensitive enough to ask what foods she could not cook in the house (and admitted to doing a lot of the cooking, which I think is nice of Kelly.) Kelly claims that she does not cook the foods on the list. Kelly said that another person cooked potatoes (Kim) which was on the No-No list. She was not given the benefit of the doubt, here, but since we only see Kelly eating plates of meat? I would doubt she made the potatoes. Kelly either appears to be on the Atkins Diet, or has no idea how to eat. Either way, Kelly's poor nutrition isn't anyone else's problem than KELLY's. But, the fact remains: Part of Kelly's goal in the SOH is NOT to "lose weight!" Kelly is NOT on a MANDATED and nationally televised diet.

Therefore, I think Kelly SHOULD be able to eat whatever she wants. If someone else can't handle what Kelly eats? That's their problem. Not Kelly's. Kelly eating Crap only affects KELLY. It's not like Kelly is going to leave the house under the influence of Snickers bars and candy corn, or plates of bacon, and kill someone in a road accident. (That's a big difference between the alcohol arguments affecting others)

Why can't Kelly support other people on their diets WITHOUT modifying HER behavior?

I live with people who are trying to GAIN weight. You should SEE the crap food in my house! I don't EAT IT! Period. It's their food, not mine. It's THEIR choice, not mine. I don't feel tempted by it, either, because I am committed to my own healthy nutrition and weight loss. Period. If Jodi was COMMITTED to her diet? What Kelly or anyone else ate? It wouldn't matter!

That's where others in the house have been 100% right. In their catfight, imho, I side with Kelly. I didn't see her as "mean" or "evil" at all. I thought she called it how she saw it, and I respect that. She wasn't asking anyone to modify their behavior for HER.

I am trying to keep this in Individual and not make it a General Discussion. It's hard to do that when the fight was between two people...HOWEVER, I felt that someone should stick up for Kelly.

My boyfriend said that if he lived in that house, he would test their committment to weight loss by leaving a trail of Candy Corns and Hershey kisses behind him. If they ate it, they got a C or lower at the BOR, or got kicked out of the house to find people who really WANTED help. If they resisted? They could graduate. And, NO sneaking eating the trail after hours! LOL!

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-13-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Personally,if we are talking entertainment value alone I thought the "pork cook off and hissy fit" was HILARIOUS.Kelly furiously cooking her bacon while glaring malicously at Jodi and yelling about her right to do what she wants and Jodi furiously cooking sausage 5 inches away and doing the same thing.It was ridiculous to the point of being comical.Both of them are experts at avoiding the real issue why their there by creating crap.Kelly doesn't have a clue that it's about learning to co-exist not just within her own little world but with the world at large.And Jodi apparently thinks she has nothing better to do with her time. I agree with you EMTBGRL Kelly and the rest of them should be able to make their own food choices and those that have limitations should learn to exercise self-control.And I'm in the minority but I think the same should go for alcohol.Junk food or alcohol consumed responsibly and in moderation are not going to kill anyone.For those that can't do that there are support groups and halfway houses.The funniest example of this "purge the addictive substances"idea was during last season when Rhonda suggested to Cassie that she was drinking to much COFFEE.Cassie dropped her "cutesy pie" voice just long enough to tell Rhonda to take a JUMP.That was funny.As for the suggestion that they might as well have men in the house and allow sex there to replicate the real world.Well.......it would have made it more interesting and possibly lent some longevity.

Trails of candy corn and chocolate kisses? I would have liked to have seen the hidden camera footage on that.Wouldn't work at my house though.To many pets.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
I agree with you that Kelly should be able to eat whatever she wants whenever she wants and Toadie Jodie needs to just suck it up like Jill had to do and go on.
But Kelly is always ready to fight over anything at the drop of a hat. I think Toadie tried to explain to her that the food issue belonged to Toadie but Kelly was too angry and refused to have it anyway but her way. I think she has little or no self-esteem and I think she is jealous of the other women who she feels are superior to her (for whatever reason) and she is a powder keg waiting to explode. I cant take the woman and I think wrestling would be the best profession for her. She can get out all of her anger and get her teeth knocked down her throat at the same time and then she wont be rubbing her tongue over her teeth because she wont have any.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Kelly has a bunch of little 'ticks' doesn't she? Maybe she has a mild form or Tourettes....

Her facial wrinkles however, are from over 20 years of smoking....SO glad I quit before I got those!

I think as far as food, drink, smoke goes....no one should have to quite if they don't want to. However, there is common courtesy and if someone is struggling with weight, it wouldn't be the end of the world to be somewhat sensitive to that...same with booze. Have a glass, but don't get stupid...

I think they need to sequester Kelly for a weekend with Deb-or-ah...let her see what it's really like to not be able to stand someone...LOL

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Once again it comes down to not being able to communicate and listen to each other. I think Kelly didn't want to hear what Jodi had to say because then she would have lost her reason to fight and she was in the mood to fight. I thought she had an interesting session with Dr. Stan and it brought back flashbacks of Allison where she was talking about doing all the cooking and nobody appreciated her hard work. Then she admitted to purposely triggering Jodi by changing the routine just to annoy Jodi not because it really served any purpose to cook when Jodi wanted to cook. It just satisified a desire to start something. Then she started on Jodi about smoking and Jodi replied she doesn't smoke in the house so how is that an issue for Kelly if she isn't tempting Kelly with her smoking?

Kelly is starting to remind me of Allison without the mask.

04-13-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
I think jodie should light up a cig and blow it in kellys face while they are frying up breakfast.FIGHT!!!

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Sues writesp; "I think they need to sequester Kelly for a weekend with Deb-or-ah...let her see what it's really like to not be able to stand someone...LOL"

You know, it's interesting. I went to the SO website and they have nothing on Deborah. I wasn't a regular viewer until this year so I know nothing about her.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 04:18 PM (EST)

zipitgood writes-"I think jodie should light up a cig and blow it in kellys face while they are frying up breakfast.FIGHT!!!"

Yeah actually that would be making progress for the both of them. Kelly could finally beat up Jodi with her fist instead of her *words* and Jodi can lose some weight because she is moving her body when she fights Kelly. They can kill two birds with one stone.

kree 77 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
What confused me was how Jodi could be getting mad at Kelly for cooking bacon (again) when she was right there cooking sausage. Maybe it was "healthy" sausage, I don't know, but it seemed weird. Kelly, though, is a walking time-bomb and should not be in that house if she's just going to argue with everyone. I agree that it's weird for Jodi to expect everyone to do as she says, as that is rediculous, but Kelly doesn't need to go to the abusive level to make a point. And she often goes there. She's like a walking Mafia, "You mess wit me, You get eliminated. Get outta my face!"

Her next excercise should be about cutting people off when she doesn't like their actions. Mafia Mama.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Deb-or-ah was an African American lady who came into the house with a goal of losing weight and she couldn't get along with the group.She had a bad penchant for interrupting,lying,cotton candy and her crowning glory moment came when she was singing(shouting) the "Star Spangled Banner"while walking on the treadmill on the balconey.She left the house voluntarily after she was caught lying to Rhonda about a "pregnancy scare" after telling Dr. Stan she hadn't had sex in 6 years. She'd be a good match for Kelly.They both have the "scare factor" in their unstable personalities and appearance.For all we know they could be on the wrestling circuit.

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-13-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
Thanks, I actually do remember her because I did catch those couple of episodes about the pregnancy scare and that she said she hadn't had sex in a 6 years. She kept talking to her daughter on the phone about it. I just didn't know her name.

Yeah, she would turn Kelly's world upside down.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"

Yep her and Deb_ O _ ra would make a great pair.
I wonder what was her telling a lie about not having SEX
FOR SIX YEARS.
The SO LC could care less if she had sex for six years or not.
I never could figure out why she told that big lie.
What was the purpose?

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
>Kelly has a bunch of little
>'ticks' doesn't she? Maybe she
>has a mild form or
>Tourettes....
>
>Actually, I've wondered if Kelly has some form of Bells Palsy. It's where part of your face frowns or is pulled lower because of a former tumor or stroke. Smiling is actually somewhat painful and not automatic. You have to think about it. There are a lot of things about Kelly's facial expressions that remind me of Bell's Palsy patients.

I saw a woman in an airport who had a sourpuss look on her face. A man approached her and said, "Smile, I'm sure it's not so bad." She looked back at him and said, "I have Bell's Palsy, smiling hurts." He looked at her like she had lobsters crawling out of her ears, and backed away. I could tell she was probably telling the truth.

Kelly looks similarly. It would not surprise me in the least if Kelly revealed she had a stroke at some point in her life (or a mild one enough that she doesn't realize that she had one--or her facial expression is affected.) After all, she doesn't walk around looking in a mirror.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
I think more than anything the woman (Kelly) is bi-polar. The stuff that sets her off is just sick!!!!!

I was so trying to give her the benefit of the doubt, even when her and Kim were going at it. Now it is Kelly and Jodi. Ok, the common thread here is .............. taaa-daaaa Kelly.

What is that woman's problem anyway? She needs to pull that stick outta her butt and live instead of all this damn fighting, gabbing on the phone and fipping that hair around.

I wonder if she realized that her conversation on the phone when she was yakking about Jodi was almost verbatim what she said about Kim. I bet the peron on the other end going, uh-huh, oh really, that's too bad was doing nothing but eye rolls at her 'problems'.

04-13-06, 11:35 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Kelly and her mouth"
nah, shes just a huge spaz..

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Yeh, it's a good thing she doesn't go around looking in all the mirrors cuz they'd all be cracked. I don't think she has any disease other than having a very large pine cone stuck up her a$$. Must be very uncomfortable...and maybe that's why she eats all that greasy bacon...for the lube in hopes the pine cone will slide out???? No Bell's Palsy, just a mean, evil witch. IMO

The whole stove stand-off thing was comical...a pan of sausage and a pan of hairy bacon. I was hoping for a FIGHT!!! Grab the skillet and annoint your opponent with it. Whack Kelly good!

Then MothraKelly goes crying to husband, Dave, again about how she is stuck there in the house (BooHooHoo). WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE THIS WOMAN HER BROOMSTICK SO SHE CAN FLY HOME? WHO TOOK THE BROOMSTICK? WHERE IS THE BROOMSTICK!!!!

Maybe it's time for Dr. Stan to turn both of these women over his arthritic knee and give them both a spanking?

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 05:38 PM (EST)

Yes Kelly is a B!tch with a capital B. She should be in some serious anger management counceling. I feel sorry for her kids, she must be H$ll to be around when she is angry. No wonder those kids don't hug their mom.

Okay first of all I don't think greasy sausage is on Jodi's menue plan for her diet....sausage is no better than bacon...what the hell was she thinking.

Now on the other hand....Kelly shouldn't be shoving that bacon down her throat either.

Okay Kelly may be considered "skinny" to someone with weight issues like Jodi, But ... I'm sorry, but no way is Kelly skinny. She most definately could stand to lose at the least...10 pounds.

Kelly has got a gut growing on her as her thighs are also getting a bit wide. I was looking at her today, and you can tell she has put on some extra weight.

If I were Kelly, I wouldn't be braging about being able to eat what she wants...cause when you hit 40 and you are not working out, yes she will look like Jill in a year or so. I have NEVER EVER seen Kelly running on that treadmill. And not to mention all the bad fat and grease and surger she eats, she will have serious health conditions.

When yo have been smoking for 25 years and stop, she isn't out of the woods, she should be pounding down the fruit and veggies instead of pounding down that greasy bacon and candy etc. JMO

flygal 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flygal Click to send private message to flygal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
I really don't know why Kelly just doesn't run home to her husband, "the only one who understands her". She really is a mess in a dress, and SO isn't nearly enough to help her.
I agree she has some real issues, a little bi-polar or whatever. She seems to bottle things up and then just explodes at the littlest thing. Granted, Jodi is a pain, and needs to lose weight. But they're all in there together and I sure don't see alot of support for each other from this group.
I think they should all get D's and let's start all over again.....oops! with a whole new housefull of women. Maybe that's why they keep bringing old house mates back.

This group is just horrible and really hard to watch!!

04-13-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kree Click to send private message to kree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
I know I shouldn't do this, but I can't resist. I know the term that you used (funny!) Mothra from Godzilla movies, well let's change it a little to bring a new name to Kelly:

"Mouthra"

Unfortunately, it fits.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Wasn't Kelly the one running to the cabinets to throw out the alcohol after BOR, because she hates Kim? (I don't for a minute believe she did it out of any concern for Kim OR Christie.)

Kelly is simply a hateful, spiteful, bitter, old-looking woman. She is always sitting around with her mouth frowned in a million wrinkles...the only time she "comes alive" is when she's having a fight with someone.

If she is watching herself on SO, her "low self-esteem" should plummet even further. She is so crude, and ill-mannered. She can't even disagree with someone in a civil manner.

I think Kelly picked the wrong show...she'd fit in better on Jerry Springer, where people go to so proudly display their ignorance.

The phone call to her husband concerning the argument with Jodi was identical to the one about Kim. Did you hear how her husband kinda had an "Oh no, here we go again" attitude? I'd bet that throughout the years, he's heard that same conversation about an endless stream of people with whom Kelly has come in contact. And apparently, judging from the conversation, this is not the first time she has called him complaining about Jodi.

And what was with Kelly shoving herself and her bacon right next to Jodi?? I guess Kelly has no problem with people being "too close" to her, as long as it's in a hostile context.

Personally, I think Kelly should be kicked out for repeatedly saying she doesn't want to "support" any of the other women, instead of receiving a totally unwarranted "B" at BOR. Oh yeah, AND FOR BEING PSYCHO.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
LAST EDITED ON 04-13-06 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

To be fair...my husband eats veggie sausage that looks just like that...
Or maybe she's just doing Atkins..

Kelly may very well have some type of disorder, but her disposition is alllll hers....as someone said here before, she LOOKS for a fight and then tries to play 'oh poor me...they're impeding my progress'...um, no Kelly, you're supposed to be progressing towards NOT being a #####...lol

oohhhh...if we can't get Deb-or-ah...maybe we can haul Cassie #1's a$$ back into the house, she's scrappy! (and maybe some 'Mo' commentary

04-13-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
She has the teeth for Jerry springer, or lack of them...I am 3 years older than her and she looks lke shi%. Must have been those hard years smoking crack at the trailor park and doing the manager at the Waffe house.

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."

It's the cigaretts and all the bacon......lol

The more I watch her roll that tounge around in her mouth the more I can picture her in her little 'Flo' waitress costume with plates of food piled up her arm and a cigarette dangling from the corner of her mouth in some sleazy hash house. I bet she used her tounge when she smoked to move her cigarette from one corner of her mouth to the other and now that she has quit she doesn't know what to do with it (the tounge). That slitty eye thing she does is from 25 years of smoke wafting into her eyes.

She sits on the courch all folded up inside herself, her head hanging down, arms crossed tight across her chest and legs crossed. Not a body language expert but I beleive all that says 'stay away and don't even think of talking to me'.

Her justification to Dr Stan about getting into it with Jodi was so lame, you could just see him thinking 'OMG, between her and Kim I am going to earn my money this season', but I was pleased that he called her on her behavior even though I don't think it will change. She is so hell bent on only being there to work on her problems.......guess she doesn't understand that part of the process is for all the women to support each other.

hopeless. she should have went to a retreat where she is by herself instead of wasting space on SO.

04-14-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
That's funny. I think Waffle house has a bit of a problem with teethless people working there and i'm being serious. The first time I went there I noticed someone had no teeth, and then the next time I saw three more people working there who were toothless. I wonder what the deal is. Now believe me, I have compassion for anyone who hasn't been able to have dental work done- it's sad and shouldn't be that way. But what is it about Waffle house? If you mentioned it, then that means your WH has the same thing going on!!

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Kelly looks at least 50 years plus. She has to lie about her age. I've never seen anyone at 40 appear so wrinkly in the neck and face. She's so bitter. The only time she looks happy is when she's fighting or talking behind someone's back. Kelly you stink!

origsofan 50 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail origsofan Click to send private message to origsofan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
P.S. Kelly, change those dirty stinky jeans and sneakers and stained shirts. Also, that hair is a rat's nest.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
The only thing wrong with Kelly is that she is a B***H! She is jealous of anyone that looks better(not hard to do), has a better job, nicer house, more money, etc., than she does. She reminds me of Allison because she has so much to be grateful for yet she acts like life just sucks. Her poor husband and kids must really put up with a lot of crap. Her husband must be afraid to divorce her and her kids probably walk on eggshells constantly. She is the most negative pessimist I have ever seen. And Kelly really isnt such a bad a**, just a BIG MOUTH! If you notice after every fight she has with someone, she is the one crying and running to the phone to tell someone and then sulks about it for days. And for her to say " Im not here to support so and so, Im here for myself" I can easily see why she doesnt have any friends, I cant believe she has a husband.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
bump

LiveLove 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LiveLove Click to send private message to LiveLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
Hopefully Kelly will come around. She really does look very unhappy and scary.

PanchoVilla 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-25-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PanchoVilla Click to send private message to PanchoVilla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
I think the only reason this thread was bumped is because nobody is talking anymore. The mods have killed off everyone.All the fun people who used to be in this forum were banned. I can understand a couple who were over the top but I thnk most people made some inncocent mistakes and "POOF" the nazi police had them removed. I think we have been duped, the mods are really Jodie, Andy and Kelly. Kind of like the cancelled reality show with the Italian family, remember the "Servants" were really the judges and decided their fate but they didnt know it?

04-25-06, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Excuse me."
We don't ban "fun" people, we ban "people who don't want to play our way." And our way is spelled out in our guidelines and our FAQ, which you must not have read.

I bumped this thread because someone decided to start a duplicate thread on the same topic.

If you want to join your so-called "fun" people, by all means keep posting in this manner.

LiveLove 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LiveLove Click to send private message to LiveLove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Excuse me."
>If you want to join your
>so-called "fun" people, by all
>means keep posting in this
>manner.

It's all about control I tell ya. Control!!! Amazing really to watch one with "authority" do what they don't want others to do..BASH!! I made a post the other day my first one under another sn and got banned. One post. You have way to much time on your hands really.

04-25-06, 01:11 PM (EST)
45. "WARNING - LiveLove"
For disrespecting a moderator who has the unmitigated gall to enforce the guidelines of a PRIVATELY OWNED board. If you don't like this board, look up the Links Compilation Thread for another, or start a blog.

But if you're here, you'll play our way. Most people do.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Excuse me."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-06 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

"I made a post the other day my first one under another sn and got banned."

And, for the record? Another one of those pesky rules we enforce clearly says that we do not allow multiple screen names. Nor, do we permit posters to return, under any name, once they've been banned. So, you can expect to be leaving again shortly.

Maybe you can find whatever site the other "fun" people have gone to. Assuming the moderators of whatever site it is tolerate the behaviors that resulted in our banishments, you can all have a grand time together.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

An Arkie curious cub blogging's scary

cronemoon 86 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cronemoon Click to send private message to cronemoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: kellys mouth..habit.."
the tongue in the mouth habit really drove me nuts
her hair is always a mess
the clothes didnt bother me.. if you want to appear
on Nat TV looking like you crawled out of the gutter kewl
go for it.. your only hurting yourself..
and as far as the food issue and potato's and
dualing frying pans with animal flesh in them =

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

ps.. do not any of these houseguest have closets..
when i was a hippie in 60's our roomates would hide
their forbidden foods in their closet and munch away
the other roomies never saw them eating all the junk food
but then there always were those tell tale oreo crumbs
and milkshake mustaches that gave it away.. giggle.. ~~~~

is there some sort of Written on stone rule that they all
have to eat at the same time at the same table..

just wondering??

and yep Kellys mouth habit is like a bad set of wooden choppers..
anyone check to see if George Washingtons teeth are missing
from the Smithsonian Inst.. ???

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Kelly and her mouth."
http://images.picsearch.com/is?4611726844949

Kelly's mouth

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •