The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's "C""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's "C""
Jodi got a C in the border review and she's flipping out. She wants to run, she wants to leave. She was crying big time while Iyanla and Rhonda got her in the review but the minute her part was over, miracle, the tears dried right up. She is soooo good at going at the others but when she gets a piece of her own medicine, she can't handle it. Yep, a control freak all the way. Time for her to grow up and face herself and get vulnerable and face herself in a mirror.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 1
 RE: Jodi's "C" Ijustsharted 04-07-06 2
   RE: Jodi's "C" Juliejo 04-07-06 3
   RE: Jodi's "C" Dayum Yankee 04-07-06 8
 RE: Jodi's "C" eire_heart74 04-07-06 4
   RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 5
   RE: Jodi's "C" Lanna42 04-07-06 6
       RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 7
           RE: Jodi's "C" Lanna42 04-07-06 9
               RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 10
                   RE: Jodi's "C" Lanna42 04-07-06 11
                       RE: Jodi's "C" Madre 04-07-06 13
 RE: Jodi's "C" steelmagnolya 04-07-06 12
   RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 14
       RE: Jodi's "C" steelmagnolya 04-07-06 15
           RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-07-06 19
   RE: Jodi's "C" MizJazmine 04-07-06 16
 RE: Jodi's "C" jmn28 04-07-06 17
   RE: Jodi's "C" tac_2 04-07-06 18
 RE: Jodi's "C" JustBNMe 04-07-06 20
   RE: Jodi's "C" Twinkles 04-08-06 21
       RE: Jodi's "C" Baxtera 04-08-06 22
       RE: Jodi's "C" Anne18 04-08-06 28
   RE: Jodi's "C" zipitgood 04-08-06 24
 RE: Jodi's "C" DedeV 04-08-06 23
   RE: Jodi's "C" SeasonedRefinement 04-08-06 25
       RE: Jodi's "C" c27 04-08-06 26
       RE: Jodi's "C" liyhan 04-08-06 31
 RE: Jodi's "C" steelmagnolya 04-08-06 27
   RE: Jodi's "C" lovemydogdude 04-08-06 29
       RE: Jodi's "C" shermie 04-08-06 30
       RE: Jodi's "C" TruGoodness 04-08-06 32
           RE: Jodi's "C" sharnina 04-08-06 33
               RE: Jodi's "C" TruGoodness 04-09-06 35
           RE: Jodi's "C" YukonDH 04-24-06 37
 RE: Jodi's "C" Stormchaser 04-09-06 34
   RE: Jodi's "C" Twinkles 04-10-06 36
       RE: Jodi's "C" BeeBe 04-24-06 38
           RE: Jodi's "C" Twinkles 04-24-06 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I haven't been a huge fan of Jodi's but I also think her coaching hasn't been direct enough in typical IV fashion. We make masks, we want to paint them and break them. It's not working and IV gets frustrated and throws a tantrum instead of trying to think that maybe it's her methods not reaching the client. Not everybody can be reached by the voodoo priestess and the Universe. Some need more practical exerices.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's "C""
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 10:22 AM (EST)

So Jodi got a C?

Geez! Where do ya'll live that you get to see the show so early? LOL It's 7:30 here.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-07-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I havent seen the episode yet as it hasnt aired here but Toadie Jodi deserved the C. Maybe she will wake up and smell the coffee and start working on herself and leave the coaching to the coaches.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Sharted I'm in North Carolina and we get Starting Over at 9:00 AM EST so I'm probably one of the first to see the show.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's "C""
She kind of reminds me of TJ. TJ had to get that C before she dropped the wannabe life coach act and got down and dirty with the stuff she had to deal with. Jodi needed that C slapped in her face. It's for her own good. You have to get to bottom before you can climb up!

04-07-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's "C""
The problem is very similiar to TJ in that she has a life coach who doesn't know how to reach her in a way she can here. She is getting meaningless assignments and has way too much time on her hands with nothing to do.

IV may have finished with the parrot Lisa, Lisa want a cracker? However, IV has no idea how to work with Jodi just like Rhonda had no idea what to do with TJ. Either Jodi will eventually give in and tell IV what she wants to hear like a good parrot or she'll leave.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Maybe I've missed something but I can't for the life of me figure out what Jodi is doing in the SO house.Her desire for help seems genuine but when it comes down to getting the point of the exercises she denies,resists,argues,dodges or whatever she can do to avoid changing.And she seems to use supporting the other HG's as an avoidance. She says she's afraid of what is under the mask.Why?What could be so terrible? That she's overweight?Common on, alot of people have that problem.That she hasn't formed any close attachments? I don't know.She has a false confidence that borders on arrogance.And then when she is criticized she folds like a house of cards.It feels like Jodi could be on the verge of "getting it" but darned if I know what that means.She seemed angry about the "C" but it's strange that she couldn't see it coming.

04-07-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jodi's "C""
That's why I think she's been left hanging out there by IV she doesn't even know what is it she's supposed to be getting and unlike the others she doesn't want to fake it to make it. Lisa was encouaging her to be like her today and basically just tell IV what she wants to hear fake a break through and graduate. I think Jodi does have something she wants to get through and is looking for someone to help her get there. Unfortunalty IV's voodoo just isn't working.

04-07-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Yes,Baxtera but do you think she goes to find "IT" on THIS show?Hmmmmmmmm.....I think if I were Jodi I'd be looking for "IT" somewhere else.Take a plane,a train,some other less gross version of "The Flirtathon." Preferably as far away from Iyanla as possible.If I knew Iyanla were the captain of my destiny I'd have to jump ship or at least resort to piracy and make her walk the plank into the ocean of life.I don't know which one of them is more determined to AVOID the issue.

04-07-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I don't know why anyone actually goes on this show to find themselves. In season 1 before they discover Hollywood and were in Chicago I remember thinking it was an intriguing idea to have a place to go to get away from who you were to have a chance to discover who you could be. That all changed when they went to LA LA land and Priestess IV showed up.

IV's approach may work for some people but most seem to just parrot what she says grab their statue and flee into the night. I'm not sure exactly what Jodi's issue is but I doubt IV does either.

04-07-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Jodi's "C""

>IV's approach may work for some
>people but most seem to
>just parrot what she says
>grab their statue and flee
>into the night. I'm
>not sure exactly what Jodi's
>issue is but I doubt
>IV does either.

I don't want to steer this thread to far off course "But yes,the good old days in seasons 1,2.Back when the the idea was fresh and had that new car smell.Now we're lucky if we can keep trash out of the back seat and not break down on our way to the dump.Oh well....I'm pretty sure I DO know what Jodi's issue might be.Although I must admit she does confuse me and I don't think she's going to get a handle on it THERE.I think once she does get "IT" it'll be "Like everyone run for the hills." She's so over dramatic in everything she does.We'll see...........

Madre 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Madre Click to send private message to Madre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Jodi's "C:...stands for CONTROLfreak. Her true colors come out more and more. I agree with Iyanla's question to her, "Why are you taking up a seat in this house." (Or close to it.)

Her goal according to the BOR is to "fill the empty cup." I guess that explains her clingly, needy demeanor.

It seems like she doesn't know what she wants or needs. I have not found her to be authentic yet so I haven't been able to warm up to her or get in her corner so to speak.

We'll see what happens.

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's "C""
It's not that Jodi is not being reached by Iyanla's exercises or that the exercises are not benefiting her. They have been great and Iyanla calling her out along the way will finally break her. Jodi is strong willed and when she is being challenged or called to the carpet on things she gets hot tempered and starts back tracking. The love letter assignment being one of them, contacting her dad, speaking about her mother's shortcomings, weighing herself and being non-commital.

I think she is resistant and comfortable living in a stuborn denial that she has it all together and that all she needs is a child to make it better. That was her stated reason for coming to the SO house. If you remember her first day in group, she spoke of everything in her life being rosey with the great job being he pride and joy - and the only thing wrong was being 40 with no child. When the LC's ate her lunch she was stunned and ran to Jill because she is a control freak and did not want to surrender. When the waterworks started she was and has been unable to turn them off. . A "C" on BOR is a blow to her ego. She is a tough cookie to crack and only Iyanla and her methods will get through to her.

04-07-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I doubt the voodoo priestess will get through to her either Jodi will decide she wants to leave and do so voluntarily or she'll become an IV parrot like Allison, Jill and Lisa and tell IV all she wants to hear in exactly the right tone of voice so IV believes they believe. You don't need to change for IV you just have to be able to tell her what she wants to hear. That's why I think her methods are ineffective as evidenced by her clients this season.

04-07-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodi's "C""
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06 AT 04:36 PM (EST)

Oh Baxtera! I normally agree with you (especially your feedback on Kim), but I really believe that these ladies are learning some deep life lessons from Iyanla. Granted, I feel Iyanla has gone off the radar some with her hokie pokiness, they eventually get the deeper meaning of what is at the core of their issues. I like that Iyanla makes them go through layers of their "only 1 issue" to see how they self sabotage, blame and stay comfortable in fear among other things. I think it takes strong measures for strong willed women like Jill, Jodi, Season 2's Kim and others. I don't agree with them telling Iyanla what she wants to hear. Iyanla is to wise to fall for that and I don't believe she needs that big of boost to her ego!

04-07-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Jodi's "C""
>LAST EDITED ON 04-07-06
>AT 04:36 PM (EST)

>
>Oh Baxtera! I normally
>agree with you (especially your
>feedback on Kim), but I
>really believe that these ladies
>are learning some deep life
>lessons from Iyanla. Granted,
>I feel Iyanla has gone
>off the radar some with
>her hokie pokiness, they eventually
>get the deeper meaning of
>what is at the core
>of their issues. I like
>that Iyanla makes them go
>through layers of their "only
>1 issue" to see how
>they self sabotage, blame and
>stay comfortable in fear among
>other things. I think
>it takes strong measures for
>strong willed women like Jill,
>Jodi, Season 2's Kim and
>others. I don't agree
>with them telling Iyanla what
>she wants to hear.
>Iyanla is to wise to
>fall for that and I
>don't believe she needs that
>big of boost to her
>ego!

Well I look at Allison and Lisa as prime examples they really didn't learn anything or make changes but they did learn how to correctly give the answers to the final exam. It is more important to be able to question the exercises and examine where you are at and question why your doing something to fully value it than blindly follow as most of these guests do. As a result few really have any changes.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi's "C""
steelmagnolya...Exactly! Jodi intellectualizes, rationalizes, denies...in essence she LIES and she knows it. So does Iyanla. I think Iyanla deals with Jodi the way she should be dealt with and that "C" was right on target. Look at Jodi...she's already crumbling. Before Jodi could come out of her private sessions, put on a happy face, caretake everybody else, and front like she has it all together, but this time her cover was completely pulled. I'm sure she felt very naked and vulnerable - hence being under the covers, and she should 'cuz I think it's about time!

I would have liked for Jodi to have said at the board of review that she was afraid to take the mask off because she's afraid of being hurt, but that would have required her to come out from around that 10 inch thick steel wall she has...and...well...that just wasn't gonna happen...at least not today.

Jodi is a smart, intelligent, and savvy woman. It won't be pretty, but I do think Jodi will get there. I also think Iyanla is the perfect coach for Jodi.

jmn28 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-07-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jmn28 Click to send private message to jmn28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I can't stand Jodi, she is so fake! she puts on a "show" when she needs to. she needs to grow up. i think she deserved the c today in the board of review, maybe that will make her realize she needs to be real before she gets kicked out of the starting over house.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-07-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's "C""
When Jodi was asked what grade she should get, I could have sworn I saw her gulp when she said "B".

The grade was deserved, long overdue, and might just get her to spill the beans as to why she's really in the house. If not, I hope they don't drag out the drama and just oust her.

Jodi was whining about leaving with Jill, made a comment about how some of the other hg's would stay there forever if they could, and has consistently been in everyones business but her own (to put it mildly). She's had her chance, let someone in who really wants to work on themselves.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I think Jodi should be thanking IV for giving her a C as she sure hasn't earned it. She hasn't done anything in the house and hasn't changed at all. All I see her doing is screaming about things she has to do like getting weighed, changing her eating habits, having to exercise, remove the fake mask she hides behind etc. Oh yes and cuddle with the other HG and she does that creepily. I think she should get the royal boot because she does nothing and doesn't want to change anything either.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 07:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I don't know what she's talking about with this mask concept. What is she supposedly hiding? What would she do differently if she were doing things right? I don't really don't get what her problem is. I was starting to get the gist that she was being fake because she was just using Iyanla's words over and over again and wouldn't say why she's in the house.

Is she just afraid to change how she does things with food & exercise and relationships so she keeps acting like everything is always right? Is that the point? I wanted to knock on the screen and ask them what the heck is this stupid mask they're talking about is.

04-08-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I wonder if sometimes the problem is the hg don't get it either and the ones who truly want to get it and not just fake it to make it do struggle with IV because she can't explain herself and if they won't fake it she loses her temper.

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Twinkles, I don't know what Jodi's issue is either - now AND before now! At first, I thought it was her father not loving her and that he left BUT I heard him on the phone with her and he kept telling her he loved her etc. So that's not it... Her weight issue? I don't think that is it either because she got on the scale but also didn't like what the nutritionist said to her ( I didn't watch that episode)... I just don't know what it could be unless she cried just to graduate sooner. lol

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Bye Jodi!! Dont let that door hit your big old butt on the way out!!!

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I have seen several refer to the board of review and the border review. I find it interesting how we all hear things differently.

Ok, now back to Jodi, I think, as cruel as this may sound, it was nice to see her get knocked down a peg or two.

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-08-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Jodi doesn't want to play if she can't be in charge. She seems to honestly believe that she is smarter, quicker, and more qualified than everyone else.

I've watched her go from person to person, and with what appears to be true concern, she becomes what each of them needs at the time. On the same day, she has spoken to two women on opposing sides of an argument, and she has stroked and coddled and told each of them that they were right and she was supporting them. It has nothing to do with truth for Jodi; it has to do with making people see her as a source of inspiration, strength, and comfort. In a nutshell, it makes her feel needed. It's her sales-pitch.

For people like Jodi, all of that BS is a means to an end. Who knows what Jodi really thinks or feels? Who knows what "fill the empty cup" means? Isn't that similar to "embrace your true self", "live and let live", "one day at a time", "don't sweat the small stuff" and a bunch of other bumper sticker, one-size-fits-all sentiments?

Getting a C killed her because it screams "mediocrity". Actually, in the SO house, it means "probation". Jodi knows that if she doesn't change her game plan, she won't make it in the house. She's watched a lot of women get much better grades than that - women who, she believes, are her intellectual and emotional subordinates.

So, it's anyone's guess how (or if) Jodi will regroup.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I think Jodi is ACTING just like "baby Lisa"

What do you gals think??????

liyhan 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail liyhan Click to send private message to liyhan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Jodi's "C""
>Jodi doesn't want to play if
>she can't be in charge.
> She seems to honestly
>believe that she is smarter,
>quicker, and more qualified than
>everyone else.
>>Getting a C killed her because
>it screams "mediocrity".
> She's watched a lot
>of women get much better
>grades than that - women
>who, she believes, are her
>intellectual and emotional subordinates.

I agree with this post. I think that "false superiority" is the mask that Jodi needs to take off; the mask that says "I am superior even though I'm
-overweight (because a number doesn't matter)
-not loved by my dad (because my MOM is the 'real' good guy)
-will never have children (because I can adopt/get artificially inseminated)"
etc.
Once she takes off the mask, she will first have to consider that in fact, she, herself thinks those are the things that make someone "superior" and since she isn't (allegedly) those things, she is indeed inferior.
...or IS she...
If she is really in the right place and time to "start over", she will find out that in fact there are things about herself, that can help her claim, not her superiority, but her important place in the world. Then she will start feeling comfortable without the mask and we will like her more because she will like herself more. Right now she doesn't seem to like herself much.

04-08-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Jodi's "C""
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-06 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

I cried laughing at Jodi when she was in the confessional and said "I feel attacked!". That is what Kim says when she is given constructive criticism. It shows the commonality these two have though I'm sure at the time you couldn't get Jodi to see that - since Kim is coming off as the spawn of satan in the house. As long as Jodi's stuff isn't ragedy she is there to look down on others. But when the stuff hits the fan, Jodi has to go get in bed. I hope she learns from all of this.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-08-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Fill the empty cup WTF!? Yeah it's empty alright..cuz you're FAKE FAKE FAKE! I know what the C stands for but I can't say it here (pg13)(and I don't typically say that word anyways..)

shermie 89 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shermie Click to send private message to shermie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Jodi's "C""
I am getting over Jodi. She is resistant, will not let herself get the point of her exercises, and it seems as if every time she is in the confessional, she is talking about leaving.
Well, waaahhh, Jodi. If you are so doggon miserable, and you feel sooo attacked, and you don't want to trust the process, then leave. Please. I am sick of hearing you and others whining about how you want to leave when things get a little tough.

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jodi's "C""
This is probably going to be a controversial posting but I am wondering if Jodi has issued with her sexuality. Could it be she is secretly lesbian and denying it to herself.

The fact that she is so freaked out about putting down the mask makes me suspect she has issues about her sexuality or she was molested or something else she is trying to avoid.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Not that controversial considering every other post you read about Jodi questions her sexuality.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

TruGoodness 55 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TruGoodness Click to send private message to TruGoodness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Oh really. I just found these boards a few days ago.

Interesting that I am not the only one whose thinking that. Now I am going to have to go look at the older postings.

The stuff with stroking Christy and going to bed with her was weird.

TruGoodness
http://www.AmericanInventorSpot.com
AmericanInventorSpot.com

YukonDH 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail YukonDH Click to send private message to YukonDH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Thank goodness I'm not the only one thinking she's a lesbian in denial!

Stormchaser 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Just read through the posts! Especially loved the sentiments of Seasoned Refinement and Baxtera! Ilanya is a joke and Jodi has a major superiority complex! What a combination! I think Jodi may well be 'masking' a sexual-identity crisis as none of the other issues tackled so far seem to inspire her to budge. Although she is working toward an 'A' in "Sexual Healing" . . . Sorry ...that was really bad but I can't resist.

04-10-06, 06:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Way back in our message board posts, one or more people speculated that she looked like women in that stage of life when their hormones make them appear masculine and feminine at the same time.

Yesterday I was talking to a friend and we were speculating wildly about whatever the big secret might be. It would really help if we knew what Jodi's parent's looked like but there's a tiny chance she does have a physical difference, like a chromosome abnormality such as Turners syndrome. I forget exactly which one that is, maybe it gives you an extra male, Y chromosome. (i vaguely recall with Turners you end up slim and without much breast tissue and unable to get pregnant, but it could be another chromosome variation like that)

But basically we were talking about the possibilities of everything from non-heterosexuality, molestation she had been blocking out, to some genetic variation that would account for her physical masculinity that she might have been told about but has been trying to just brush off and live as though it doesn't matter. She could be denying any of those things.

We also figured they'll reveal it to us after she's done having her tantrum sucking down those cigarettes for a few days. I give it a week in tv time.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Isn't she just fat?

I'm not seeing the other stuff - especially when they worked on her hair and makeup when she went to that dork-a-thon dating thing. I thought she looked better there and just treats herself and her appearance like crap the rest of the time. No?

04-24-06, 04:59 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Jodi's "C""
Well, she certainly is fat right now. And maybe it's a very simple matter. Could be that all she needs is diet and exercise.

I was speculating because she's got behaviors and appearances that are very consistent with situations or medical problems that I know about. Some of those problems have ways to deal with body image, control, food, or weight that are not addressed by any standard diet or exercise program.

My above comments were like many other posts. I was just wondering if she's getting appropriate counsel for her situation.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •