The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kelly's Conflama!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bugaloo 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kelly's Conflama!"
She is disgusting! Bethany is in the house less than 24 hours and Kelly is sitting there going on and on about problems with Kim and her laundry? Can this woman do anything other than cause drama over some trivial sh**? Bethany should save herself and get out of that house NOW before Kelly poisons what bit of happiness she might have left.

SHAME on you Kelly!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! JessicaRN 04-05-06 1
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! sm2 04-05-06 2
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! c27 04-05-06 4
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! tamster52 04-06-06 19
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! eire_heart74 04-05-06 3
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! lovemydogdude 04-05-06 5
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! bugaloo 04-05-06 6
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! beckettrep 04-15-06 31
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! beckettrep 04-16-06 35
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! Cleverone 04-06-06 7
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! Dayum Yankee 04-06-06 8
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! bugaloo 04-06-06 9
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! mhb0125 04-06-06 10
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! pickleme 04-06-06 13
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! kfennessey464 04-06-06 18
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! Dayum Yankee 04-06-06 21
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! EMTBGRL 04-06-06 20
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! petmama 04-06-06 16
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! beckettrep 04-16-06 34
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! JustBNMe 04-06-06 11
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! Juliejo 04-06-06 12
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! SOinEden 04-06-06 14
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! beckettrep 04-17-06 36
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! petmama 04-06-06 17
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! newgirl1 04-06-06 15
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! Boots12565 04-07-06 22
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! Juliejo 04-08-06 23
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! SeasonedRefinement 04-08-06 24
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! sharnina 04-08-06 25
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! nikkidemus 04-08-06 26
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! snowflake2 04-11-06 27
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! 2KOOL 04-11-06 28
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-14-06 29
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! jeepers 04-14-06 30
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! ChristinaJB 04-15-06 32
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! jeepers 04-15-06 33
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! snowflake2 04-17-06 37
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-17-06 38
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! 26mitogo 04-17-06 39
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! snowflake2 04-17-06 40
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! SOfan0221 04-18-06 41
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-18-06 42
       RE: Kelly's Conflama! 26mitogo 04-18-06 43
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! snowflake2 04-18-06 44
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-18-06 45
           RE: Kelly's Conflama! GeeGee45 04-18-06 46
               RE: Kelly's Conflama! tac_2 04-18-06 47
                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! GeeGee45 04-18-06 48
                       RE: Kelly's Conflama! sharnina 04-18-06 50
                           RE: Kelly's Conflama! GeeGee45 04-18-06 51
                               RE: Kelly's Conflama! sharnina 04-18-06 52
                       RE: Kelly's Conflama! tac_2 04-18-06 55
                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-18-06 49
                       RE: Kelly's Conflama! annie828 04-18-06 53
                           RE: Kelly's Conflama! GeeGee45 04-18-06 54
                               RE: Kelly's Conflama! annie828 04-18-06 56
                                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! steelmagnolya 04-18-06 57
                                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! GeeGee45 04-18-06 58
                                       RE: Kelly's Conflama! standinmytruth 04-18-06 59
                                           RE: Kelly's Conflama! Cleverone 04-18-06 60
                                               RE: Kelly's Conflama! sweet cheeks 04-19-06 61
                                                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! sharnina 04-19-06 62
                                                   RE: Kelly's Conflama! Twinkles 04-19-06 63
                                                       RE: Kelly's Conflama! Gizelle 04-21-06 65
 RE: Kelly's Conflama! sowatcher333 04-19-06 64
   RE: Kelly's Conflama! BeeBe 04-22-06 66

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-05-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I thought that was obnoxious also, but Kim did go on an on when her mother put her sweater in the dryer. (She was actually quite inappropriate about it). I especially liked when Kelly called her mother a "B". Even as a 48 year old woman, I would never call my Mom that, but they acted like it was a term of endearment.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-06, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Kelly may have said it some other way, but IMO, she was trying to save Bethany from going through what Kim's Mother and Jill went through with Kim and her clothes. Kim did rag on both of them for doing them wrong.

c27 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-05-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail c27 Click to send private message to c27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I would have to agree with you. But OMG on Bethany's second day??? And First thing in the morning of all times!

tamster52 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamster52 Click to send private message to tamster52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I think Kelly was just trying to spare Bethany from Kim's wrath. Can you imagine? I mean I just lost my child, and you want to rag on me cause I thought I was helping you with your laundry, and I accidently shrank your sweater? I mean that could have actually happened.

"Be not afraid of changing slowly; be afraid only of standing still."

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I think Kelly could of been a bit more tactful about it. Saying something like "some of us (not naming names) prefer you just dont' touch the clothes" She was just trying to dish some dirt with her and that was so not cool.

The best advice when making friends I ever heard was this, if you meet someone and within 24 hours they are telling you every little bad thing ever done to them or around them, stay away!! Applies to new coworkers too! Toxic people like to suck you in at first site!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-05-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
She didn't need to mention Kim's name as the primary reason for the rule..the rule makes sense IMO and could/should apply to all. Instead it seemed she was trying to make a point about Kim,..not so much about the laundry.

04-05-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bugaloo Click to send private message to bugaloo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 01:18 AM (EST)

no two ways about it, kelly was complaining about kim and trying to get bethany on her side. she may have thought she was presenting it disguised as friendly advice, but she was wrong. bethany really shouldn't have psycho immature crap around her.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
>She didn't need to mention Kim's
>name as the primary reason
>for the rule..the rule makes
>sense IMO and could/should apply
>to all. Instead it
>seemed she was trying to
>make a point about Kim,..not
>so much about the laundry.
>
>
>

I have to agree with you on this for sure! Kelly should have made the statement generic and if Kim is concerned about her laundry shrinking then let KIM ask Bethany not to put her stuff in the dryer. With Kelly it's ALWAYS an attempt to stab someone in the back - ALWAYS.

04-16-06, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-06 AT 02:32 PM (EST)

I agree. I don't think Kim is being unreasonable at all. I, personally, HATE when anyone in my house puts the clothes in the drier. They either throw everything in there bunched up without first shaking it loose or worse yet they put things in there that I usually just hang to dry (to avoid shrinkage). I think Kelly, as usual, was trying to stick it to Kim and she will do that not only to Kim but to anyone else in the house who rubs her wrong on any given day. Kelly has way too much time on her hands and is nothing more than a mean-spirited, vile trouble-maker who needs to take her ugly a$$ home pronto.

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
In my opinion, Kelly seemed to be offering sound advice after all the "ruckus" Kim has made concerning her laundry "dos and don'ts"....God help Bethany if she happened to think she was doing Kim a favor and end up getting her head bittened off because of it...it always appears that Kim's the first to start laundry every day....and why not own up to where the problem originates...this will help to stop the conflama with the laundry....afterall, no one else seems to have a problem with others handling their laundry...before or after Kim's arrival.

Here we go again...Kim's the originater and Kelly is made to look like she's wronging Kim .... again. I guess it could be seen in different lights, but that's how I saw it. Peace!

"I walk in my own shoes..."

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I agree with the posters saying that Kelly was trying to befriend Bethany and get her against Kim. Yes Kim is a little over the top about her laundry being touched but don't we all have our little peculiarities? I mean, some people go nuts if you leave the cap off the toothpaste or squeeze it from the middle and some ladies have a fit if you borrow their hairbrush etc. so that's how I've looked at Kim and her laundry. Maybe she spends a good deal of money on her clothing and so is peticular about how its handled......if it was me in the house, I'd rather not touch someone's laundry unless they asked me to handle it........treat those types of things just like living in a dorm......we emptied the washers but never, ever dried or folded someone else's clothing. Kelly is just trying to cause more trouble because as much as she keeps saying now that her and Kim are fine, I think its all talk. She's not over anything and she wants Bethany to be "her" friend.

04-06-06, 01:25 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Even if it was legit, which it wasn't, did Bethany really need the laundry low down during her first morning in the house. Is this another example of Kelly focusing on trivialtasks instead of genuinly bonding with people? or just a routine stab at kim? i didn't hear kelly tell Bathany that she doesn't like people using "her" bathroom in the morning and that doors should be shut softly. she made kim the bad guy. geez, can't she get a new trick?

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 05:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
We also didn't hear the beginning of the conversation. I think editing was trying to make Kelly look bad. Bethany may have been talking the ladies and asked about rules of the house and all we hear is what Kelly said. And what's up with everyone thinking Bethany needs to be coddled? She probably wants to be treated like everyone else. After I lost my daughter and went back to work everyone was all weird with me. I eventually quit 9 months later because people wouldn't treat me the same and I was an emotional wreck all the time. It was like I wanted to punch people for asking me 20 times a day if I was okay. Bethany thinks of her daughter enough without having people walk on eggshells around her and treat her like a leper.

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. You certainly understand better than most how Bethany is feeling. In Kelly's defense, and she could use one (as Dr. Phil sez), perhaps Kelly was talking this way because she felt awkward about talking to Bethany about her daughter's death. As you probably know, people sometimes keep conversations at a superficial level rather than to risk causing further hurts. After my husband died, I remember that too often, I wished that people did not avoid mentioning him so much. Rather, I wanted him not to be forgotten so quickly. But that is getting off on a tangent, isn't it? I rather hope that Bethany does not leave SO too quickly. Granted, SO is not totally a house for therapy, and it is after all, reality TV. Nevertheless, I'd be interested in seeing if the LCs can really help her start over. I have my doubts...........given their inability to effectively deal with real problems as with Cassie's adopted son, Jill's 40 lb. tumor, etc.

kfennessey464 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kfennessey464 Click to send private message to kfennessey464 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
mhb0125....i'm sorry for the loss of your daughter....

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
If you've noticed, ALL the houseguests are using "Kelly's" bathroom now all the time.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Yes Kim is a little over the
>top about her laundry being
>touched but don't we all
>have our little peculiarities?

Yeah. We do. One of Kim's peculiarities is her hypocritical inconsistencies. One example? "Don't touch my laundry, but I get to use your bathroom, when I please." They weren't using her clothes as sacrifices! They were drying them. What if Kelly's peculiarity was about sharing a bathroom with more than one person? I don't think Kim would stay out of Kelly's bathroom. Kim is waaaaayyy too narcissistic to see that point. If this is about peculiarities, then I see no difference in the two.

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
That's the way I see it, too.

04-16-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I don't think of it as 'here we go again .....' at all. I think Kelly could just as easily have let Bethany know how they handle the laundry situation by simply letting her know that the set-up is such that if Bethany wants to use the washer and it's already full all she has to do is take that laundry out and set it aside as opposed to putting it in the drier. I don't think any names needed to be named - Kelly could also have mentioned that the laundry had caused problems in the past and this was the way to avoid it and again, without spotlighting any one housemate. Kelly is, plain and simple, a vile, mean ugly beoytch and looks for opportunities to stick it to anyone and everyone. Kelly needs to go home.

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I liked Kelly warning Bethany about Kim's outrage and rants about the clothing. She was trying to keep Bethany from being on the receiving end of Kim's rampages. Bethany seems like the type of person who might walk by and see it needed to be put in the dryer and do it to be helpful then she'd get blasted. I also feel it was Kelly in her own way trying to be nice and reach out to Bethany and at the same time let her know Kim is rather nasty. Kim is the one who blows things out of proportion.

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I think Kelly was trying to get Bethany on her side against Kim. She may have been trying to tell her about the laundry rule but she didnt have to mention names. I have clothing that I dont put in the dryer either and ones I wash out by hand. I wouldnt want my clothes shrunk either by someone trying to be helpful. But I dont think Kelly was trying tobe nice and reach out to Bethany. Wait until Kelly blows her top in front of Bethany and she sees her hateful mean side.

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I agree with you JustBNMe, when I heard Kelly warning about Kim and the laundry, I thought it was a good idea, (no matter who told her). It is no different than explaining to her about other things that go on in the house or routines, such as grocery shopping, cleaning, and cooking etc. We did not see what led up to Kelly saying that, they have been discussing with Bethany all of the different things that that they do in the house. Just a thought.

04-17-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Kelly should have stayed out of it completely and let Kim take care of her own 'stuff'. Maybe Kelly could have reminded Kim to give Bethany the low down on the laundry issue - she could have said something like "Kim, you might want to mention to Bethany about not putting your clothes in the drier to avoid any problem in the future" or something like that. Kim's a big girl and should be able to handle her own 'stuff'. Kelly needs to butt out and stop trying to start trouble all the time. Every time she pulls out her crying rag to dab her eyes I get the urge to shove that rag down her throat LOL

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
She sure does. You think Melinda had committed a capital offense, putting Kim's pajamas and sweater in the dryer. She just wouldn't shut up about it. So, I don't think warning Bethany about Kim's laundry created any conflama. I think, had Kelly not warned her, Bethany probably would've, thinking she was doing her a favor, put Kim's laundry in the dryer. And, gotten her head bitten off.

newgirl1 71 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newgirl1 Click to send private message to newgirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I am so happy you said that bugaloo. Kelly makes me sick. I think it is disgusting that she took whatever opportunity she could have to malign Kim, once again, but in a way that seems like she is just trying to be the good roommate. If you ask me, I wouldn't want anyone taking my stuff out of the washing machine and putting it in the dryer either. It is so funny that it is okay for Kelly to be so picky about who used HER bathroom but she has a HUGE problem with Kim's desire to do her own laundry the way she wants. She is the most angry, bitter, hostile person they have ever had on SO. I can't stand her. I also think it seemed so petty to be telling this to Bethany who had just joined the house and had shared her horrific story with the housemates. In light of what Bethany said and had experience in the past six months, laundry and Kelly's problems with Kim seem so incredibly petty. Kelly ought to be ashamed of herself.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-06, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Bugaloo-You are SO right again!I cant really say much -You nailed this post!Im AGREEING!PEACE

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Right after the BOR was over Kelly started in on Jodi and she didnt stop until Jodi walked out. Who died and put her in the position of God anyway? She didnt deserve that B they gave her at her BOR and now she is acting like she is superior because Jodi got a C. What a lousy thing to say to Jodi. She acted like she was glad Jodi got the C. She is the most jealous, miserable, trouble making woman I have seen in the SO house. I will be glad when they call her up to the BOR and give her and F for her lousy attitude. She is jealous of Kim and Jodi and proably Christie too. She is no ones friend and the LC's act like they are afraid she will turn on them so they give her a B when she actually should have had a D for dangerous and dilusional, diabolic, demeaning, and dehumanizing .....

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
By Bethany's own admission, she is on auto-pilot. She's also a pretty intelligent woman. I don't think that she's going to be spending much time fooling around with anyone else's laundry. Frankly, I don't think Bethany will be in the house long enough to do more than a few loads of laundry anyway. In her first couple of days, her LC has already given her the directionless, "well, only YOU can answer that" speech. She saw the women get drunk, she listened to a sober drunk complain to anyone and everyone about it, and then she got to watch the firing squad called The Board of Review. She may be wondering what she was thinking, lol.

Kelly is a trouble-maker. She doesn't like Kim. Kim doesn't like Kelly. So what? Not everybody likes everybody else. But, I thought Kim extended a heartfelt apology to Kelly, and I thought Kelly admitted that she finally realized that she really DID believe that Kim was sorry, etc. Kelly even mentioned not liking the fact that she couldn't just give Kim another chance until Kim got emotional about it. Since I don't think I've heard Kim say anything negative about Kelly disguised as helpful advice, it's pretty clear to me that Kim is not starting any trouble with Kelly.

Kelly is a bitter and negative woman - big time. She either cannot comprehend the concept of forgiveness, OR she's just trying to think of things to say to Bethany. Kelly has made it clear that no one (or maybe it's just Kim) is allowed to speak about illness, injury or death when a child is concerned. So maybe Kelly is talking AT Bethany in an effort to direct the conversation away from anything personal. Let's face it, by now, Bethany is the embodiment of a grieving mother.

Whatever Kelly is thinking/saying, I wish she'd add "stop being a #####" to her "steps".

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-08-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
SR writes; "Whatever Kelly is thinking/saying, I wish she'd add "stop being a #####" to her "steps"."

I laughed out loud when I read that. Very good observation.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nikkidemus Click to send private message to nikkidemus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I agree SR. I think Kelly has been a b***h for so long that it will be virtually impossible for her to change. Not because she cant but because she really doesnt want to. I think she thourgly enjoys being sarcastic and mean, you can see it in her eyes and the way she smirks. If Jodi had said the same things to her because she got a C at board, Kelly would have put on her exorcist face and hit the roof and ranted and raved about it for hours, maybe even days. Sometimes I wish I was in the SO house just so I could screw with Miss Kelly and hopefully get her a## kicked out. The only thing scary about Kelly is her ugly mug.

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I found Kelly's comment disgusting also...not just what she said, but the way she said it. She looked so expectant that Bethany would be drawn into her "Kim Drama". After hearing Bethany's tragic story, is Kelly really so stupid that she thinks Bethany will think her problems with Kim are anything other than phenomenally petty?

I find it very interesting that Kelly seems to be all the things she is sooo afraid of appearing...negative, bitter, hostile, confrontational, weak, and, oh yes, STUPID. Kelly seems so p!ssed that she is not super-educated with an uber-career. Sorry, but Kelly sems to be one of those people that could be educated up & down, and still come out stupid.

2KOOL 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2KOOL Click to send private message to 2KOOL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I totally agree Snowflake. Kelly is so two-faced and she is starting to set up the ring for another round with Kim by trying to draw Bethany in on the conflama to be on her side. The stupid thing to me is that through it all she is the only one crying that she can't win the fight and wants to run home. One of her steps should be *stop being a b**ch*. Instead it should read *stop being a cowardly b**th*

standinmytruth 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-06, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
OMG! Eat your bacon and shutup! Forget about Jodi. When she was on the phone with her husband complaining about Jodi, I sure he was thinking, "Glad your in that house and not here driing me nuts!"

jeepers 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-14-06, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeepers Click to send private message to jeepers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Kelly's husband should ask her if she's getting along with ANYONE? For crying out loud everytime you turn around Kelly is bashing someone.. "I'm here for me" Well that means surving in TRW lady and you are one critical SOG. Come on get real. PICK PICK PICK PICK...

jeepers creepers!!

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
YES - totally! You could tell - her hubby was thinking - who now? Who 'did you wrong' now? You could interchange her sentences so easily - "I just can't stand ---------(blank). I'm NOT here to deal with --------'s issues! I'm here to fix only my life, not her CRAP."

Guess what Kelly - the world does NOT revolve around you, people are NOT out to get you, you don't have to run and hide!

Could it possibly be that Jodi was frustrated about not being able to eat what she wants? Could it be she was angry with herself? (BTW, who isn't pissed when they are on a diet and trying to change? It's hard!) No, you're right Kelly, it HAS to be, it MUST be about you.

I have never seen someone so paranoid about everyone insinuating something about her! Lord, I can't stand her! When was the last time she had an assignment??!? Graduate this freak and move on for the Love of God!

Ok, I feel better now.

jeepers 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeepers Click to send private message to jeepers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
ChristinaJB too funny!!

I'm glad you feel better.. you made me LOL for real!!

04-17-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
beckettrepp wrote: <<Every time she pulls out her crying rag to dab her eyes I get the urge to shove that rag down her throat LOL>>
------------------------------------------------------
Ditto! I am very annoyed by Kelly's "crying", especially in light of the fact that she is such a bully. She is so hostile, hateful, and aggressive, but then hides behind her "crying rag" to escape being called on it, almost like "Look, I'm crying...I'm the real victim here.".

I was glad Rhonda once again brought up Kelly's "tone" today. However, I'm not buying that Kelly is unaware that she does it, so she "doesn't know how to stop". I notice that she knows enough not to take that tone with Rhonda, Dr. Stan, or Iyanla, so it must be something she can turn on and off. Instead of being a psycho b*tch to the LC's and Dr. Stan, she pulls out the "crying rag" for them, so she can appear helpless and play the victim.

I would love for one of Kelly's assignments to be the following: Send Kelly off to "interview" someone, like when they had her talk to the 2 older "wise women". Unbeknownst to Kelly, arrange for the person to completely mirror Kelly's usual behavior. The person could sit there looking very hostile, making "psycho eyes", and then the person could pick a fight with her over any little thing she said to them. After going all "Jerry Springer show" on Kelly, the person could walk out on her, screaming over their shoulder, "I don't give a sh*t about you and your stupid assignment. I'm only on TV for me!!". Then to top it all off, the person could meet with Kelly & Rhonda to talk about their encounter, and pull out a "crying rag" and whimper, "I felt so attacked, I had to strike back. I mean, I'm the victim here...".

04-17-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail standinmytruth Click to send private message to standinmytruth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
>I would love for one of
>Kelly's assignments to be the
>following: Send Kelly off
>to "interview" someone, like when
>they had her talk to
>the 2 older "wise women".
> Unbeknownst to Kelly, arrange
>for the person to completely
>mirror Kelly's usual behavior.
>The person could sit there
>looking very hostile, making "psycho
>eyes", and then the person
>could pick a fight with
>her over any little thing
>she said to them.
>After going all "Jerry Springer
>show" on Kelly, the person
>could walk out on her,
>screaming over their shoulder, "I
>don't give a sh*t about
>you and your stupid assignment.
> I'm only on TV
>for me!!". Then to
>top it all off, the
>person could meet with Kelly
>& Rhonda to talk about
>their encounter, and pull out
>a "crying rag" and whimper,
>"I felt so attacked, I
>had to strike back.
>I mean, I'm the victim
>here...".
>
>
would he also have a bald spot from pulling his hair out and be frying a pound of bacon?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Snow ~ YOU get my vote for LC. I love your assignment idea for Kelly! I've never seen someone be such a b***h and control everyone around her with such psyco bullying agressiveness. Are the LCs and Dr.Stan so afraid of her that they refuse to call her on her bullying or are their hands tied for the sake of drama?

Kelly keeps saying how she isn't in the house for anyone but herself and is in there only to solve her own problems within her own world. Take note Kelly ... the problems you are having with any and all your roommates ARE YOUR PROBLEMS with your world!!!! Can you imagine being her neighbor ... or member of the PTA ... or fellow employee? Sheez. I'll bet this goes on in Kelly's life every day of the week. She probably has every person on the block, at her work, in her son's schools, and IN HER OWN HOUSE controlled by the same aggressive bullying. I would love to know just how many people she has discussed with her husband saying the exact words she said about Kim & Jodi. She did use the exact same phrases concerning both ... with her husband and her mother. I'll bet they both get the exact conversations from her CONTINUALLY. What do you want to bet everyone who knows her has been sitting and laughing at Kelly attacking & controlling the women in the SOH just like she has done everyone around her.

Kelly is a controlling bully that needs some serious help. Problem is, SO having become the reality conflict show just like hundreds of others, Kelly will not get the help and insight she truly needs to honestly see how to make peace with herself and those who unfortunately come anywhere near her. The only reason she hasn't had the same fight with (and thus the same phone conversation about) Christie & EchoLisa is simply because she has been able to control them from day one with her bullying. Niambi is too new and Bethany could care less about such petty cr@p like who cooks breakfast when and who eats what! Shame on SO for graduating these women with all their issues glaring as strong or stronger than prior to entering the house, only giving them permission to spew their psycho-babble at others with the mistaken idea that they have learned at the feet of the great life-masters and are now able to preach to everyone around them! YUK!!! Think of living around any of them and having to face their superior attitudes as they demand compliance to their all-knowing ways ... Allison, Jessica, SpitUpLisa, Jill, EchoLisa, Cassie, etc.!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A WOMAN must do what he can't.

04-17-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
26mitogo wrote: <<Shame on SO for graduating these women with all their issues glaring as strong or stronger than prior to entering the house, only giving them permission to spew their psycho-babble at others with the mistaken idea that they have learned at the feet of the great life-masters and are now able to preach to everyone around them! YUK!!! Think of living around any of them and having to face their superior attitudes as they demand compliance to their all-knowing ways ...>>
---------------------------------------------------------------
I agree 100%!!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
A bully has no tact, no couth, and is only happy when making another person appear small, weak, vunerable. Kelly has all the killer instincts of a world class bully in attitude, in body language, in voice yet Rhonda has yet to address that issue.

Kelly zeroes in on the soft spot on her victims and then goes for the blood and guts. It didn't work with Jodi the last time when they had the 'fry off' in the kitchen cause Jodi is right - those two mirror each other and know exactly which buttons to push to make the other scream. The rest of the HG just cower when Kelly is on her scavenger hunt for the next victim. Run Niambi, save yourself while you can.

Her 'I kin kick yer a$$ with jest my mouth' gag is probably true. I have no doubt she would say whatever needs to be said and however saracastically and hurtful it needs to be said to put her intended victim in their place.

Problem is a bully, even a world class one, eventually meets someone who is one notch higher on the bully scale. If her day hasn't come yet, it will. Inevitable.

04-18-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Why is it an issue that Niambi was asleep on the bench? I really don't understand the big deal. Also, why not wake her to say goodbye to Sara or ask if she wants to go upstairs or bring her a blanket? Why just talk about her?

26mitogo 493 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 26mitogo Click to send private message to 26mitogo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
EXACTLY my thoughts standinmytruth.

Based on Kelly's need to bully and control the only way she knows, I suspect she searched far and wide for an "acceptable" topic to begin a Niambi-bash. Kelly is an expert. She can read a group, assess who else is looking to judge-&-bash, then begin a session either with something innocuous or something only she has seen or experienced. She is also expert at presenting anything with her version of what happened or was said - as do we all. I just feel Kelly's past and her personality leads to her seeing and hearing everything as such an extreme act of violence against her. Niambi falling asleep isn't just a simple ... she's tired, maybe she was reading quietly and fell asleep ... happens all the time. Kelly sees everything as the world living every moment to get HER ... so she's going to "get first and get hard" so they will never underestimate their enemy. When in actuality Niambi probably never once thought about how she can immediately attack and bring down Kelly. She's nervous, tired, having to bring out stuff that's difficult to admit but has been weighing on her for some time, and just hoping she can do what she needs to in order to survive and hopfully gain what she came looking for. Niambi admitted she is used to being alone. That being the case, she may tent to retreat into herself rather than attack outwardly when feeling uncomfortable. If so, she is going to be in for a big shock at the tactics used by this group to make her look and feel bad.

04-18-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Today in confessional Kelly said something along the lines of, "Niambi doesn't like me. I don't care if Niambi doesn't like me (with aggressive tone, psycho eyes, and proud-of-herself smile). But it bothers me."

?????? Kelly is so delusional and self-important, she thinks that someone simply going about their business = act of hostility against her. Niambi just entered the House, but Kelly really believes she is uppermost in Niambi's mind?

What really gets me about Kelly is how she expects to "be liked" despite of her hostile, confrontational manner. Maybe even because of it? I say that because Kelly seems so proud of herself when she's starting trouble or provoking conflict. It's almost like she views it as a "special skill" others should admire in her, as though it takes a rare set of abilities to be that disagreeable and unpleasant...something everyone would aspire to if only they weren't so "weak".

I think Kelly really doesn't want to stop being hostile because it's apparently the only thing she's good at. I think she derives some sense of accomplishment from it...how sick.

04-18-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"

>What really gets me about Kelly
>is how she expects to
>"be liked" despite of her
>hostile, confrontational manner. Maybe
>even because of it?
>I say that because Kelly
>seems so proud of herself
>when she's starting trouble or
>provoking conflict. It's almost
>like she views it as
>a "special skill" others should
>admire in her, as though
>it takes a rare set
>of abilities to be that
>disagreeable and unpleasant...something everyone would
>aspire to if only they
>weren't so "weak".
>
>I think Kelly really doesn't want
>to stop being hostile because
>it's apparently the only thing
>she's good at. I
>think she derives some sense
>of accomplishment from it...how sick.
>
>
Yes, hit it on the head Snow! You should be the life coach. Rhonda hasn't really called Kelly out on anything except tone. What is at the root of that tone and what will Kelly replace it with? You're right. Kelly has so much vested in being a macho woman that she has no identity without it.

I hae seen almost no change in Kelly since she came into the house. Remember how touch was supposed to be the issue, lol! She sure ain't warm and fuzzy now.

GeeGee45 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeGee45 Click to send private message to GeeGee45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I am Kelly's Sister-Glenda.

Kelly has always had an issue with people who fall asleep somewhere other than a bed. She couldn't stand it when she would come home from school and find our Mom asleep in the afternoon on the couch. God forbid - our mother was sick and the only way she could handle it at the time was to sleep.

Today, our mother is not weak. She overcame her illness and is a wonderful person. Yes, she has her issues, but don't all of us? Kelly is still mentally in 8th grade and can not get over her hurt with our mother leaving us to get help.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-18-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Kelly is still
>mentally in 8th grade and
>can not get over her
>hurt with our mother leaving
>us to get help.

I see that 8th grade mentally more than just in Kelly's anger.

Kelly seems like a fragmented mess outside her comfort zone, which is doing chores. Her speech patterns, manner of dressing and grooming, posture, etc. do not reflect her age. I'd say, emotionally, she's very much like a young teenager (if even that).

I was appalled at how she spoke to her mother yesterday. Talk about zero respect as she spewed on and on about how she's never going to change. I swear I saw spit flying out of her mouth during that whole nasty monologue of hers. She must be a whole lot of fun at the family picnics is all I can say.

Kelly, getcha nasty self out of SO....you're wasting everyone's time.

04-18-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeeGee45 Click to send private message to GeeGee45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Our mother doesn't need to change.....Kelly does. You notice that she didn't speak to me in that tone - because I don't allow her to talk to me that way. I keep telling my Mom that she has to stop allowing Kelly to abuse her with the tone. My Mom is hurting right now. We (family) all thought that Kelly would come home with a softer attitude.

04-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Not to defend Kelly's tone or the way she spoke to your mother but I thought she was saying that she (Kelly) was never going to change, never be the person you want me to be.

Maybe I'm wrong?

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

04-18-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I understood it as "You're never going to change" "I'm never going to change" She wishes my Mom would change.

What about when my mom said, "Well, you do the same thing"....Kelly said...."not anymore" (with an attitude)
she came home with that same D*(N tude and none of us can take it anymore.

04-18-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I hear you. I was personally disgusted with the way she was speaking to your mom.

One thing that helped me (and I know this is not for everyone) was when I learned the true meaning of honoring your father and mother. By doing so I honored God by obeying Him. It really had nothing to do with my relationship with my dad but my relationship with God. After I came to this conclusion my relationship with my dad was radically changed. It still wasn't always easy and he did hurt me but the way I viewed those events and my reaction to them was so different than in the past. I realized that I couldn't change him but I could change the way I reacted to him.

And three years ago when he died I was so glad that for the past 10 years I had spent my time honoring him rather than trying to change him or the past. I was able to be with him when he died and I was so glad that my heart wasn't bitter and that I could truly have a loving last day with him.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
My Mom is
>hurting right now. We
>(family) all thought that Kelly
>would come home with a
>softer attitude.

Sorry about your mom. Kelly is a bully and obviously even her own mother isn't immune from her acts of rage. Pathetic.

04-18-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I hope SO listens to Kelly. She will NEVER change! They need to ask her to leave or give her a quickie fake graduation--just get her out of there. She is toxic and verbally violent. She has worked so hard to be scary and it's a great success. She frightens me.

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
The LC's don't even know how to deal with Kelly...they must be very afraid of her because they don't call her out on her SH!T!

It's time for some touph love...I wish they would throw her into a womens maxim secerity prison for a day...to be around REAL bad a$$ bully's to see how it feels to be a victim of a bully....she needs to be scared straight!

Otherwise she will always be the bitter angry bully everywhere she goes...I don't even think she is aware (like she says she is) she is that mean...or that she thinks it is NOT okay to act like that, or does she see the damage she causes to the people around her.

If her sister is right when she said in another post that she came home angry at her whole family....WTF is that all about?

Great going SO...you did a real bang up job of teaching Kelly to start over....SO producers and LC's ..you are bunch of fumbling idiots!

You give a person a fish...they eat for a day....you teach a person to fish...they eat for life.

SO didn't teach Kelly anything....they gave her just what she wanted....and because of that she learned NOTHING!!!!!

04-18-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I wish SO would offer HG additional help when they leave the house to deal with issues involving families that are negatively affected. It seems like they just send them on they merry way and if they get lost - oh well!

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Your absolutely right, geegee45.

Mabe they should of brought you to the house to have a 1 on 1 with her and her LC like they did in season 2 with Kim....becasue those 2 hadn't spoke for like 5- years. And now they are very close, and those 2 hated each other.

They aren't handling Kelly very well. She needs to let go of her past and keep it in the past and MOVE ON. Let all past mistakes be gone. It's too bad that the LC's didn't really take on her problems.

She needed to learn that friends come and go, but family is forever. It is the family that was givin to her and the only one she will ever get in her life time.

There is a great 3 day seminar in LA that she should do, maybe you heard of it...The Landmark Forum.

That seminar is probably the best thing she and all her family could do for them self.

People in that 3 day event get "COMPLETE" with family and friends and their past. God knows she still needs help.

steelmagnolya 49 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steelmagnolya Click to send private message to steelmagnolya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I think Iyanla should have been Kelly's coach. Iyanla didn't take stuff from Kim (season 2) and I am sure she would not have taken crap from Kelly. I wish Kelly's sister could have been brought in for dialogue with Iyanla there to raise a red flag when Kelly would go on her anger tangent. I guess it is only so much you can hope a person changes. Wise and meek are probably words Kelly will never use to describe herself because she would just rather be right.

04-18-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I wish they would have brought me into the house too, but Kelly would never have wanted that - I would have exposed her true side more than she would want anyone to see. That's why they focused on the "touching" issue. She can't touch because she closes herself off emotionally. Our relationship has always been strained, but I thought after she came home we would become closer. They should have had all of us (Dad, Mom, Brother and Me) come to the house so we could talk issues over with Kelly.

04-18-06, 07:33 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
clearly they hae hit a dead end with this woman. get her the heck out of there and make room for someone ready to evolve!

Cleverone 759 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cleverone Click to send private message to Cleverone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-06 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

You know in spite of Kelly's bullying behavior, I feel sorry for her...she's been saying all along that she wants to change, "but, she doesn't know how".

SO and Rhonda may have been intimidated by her explosive attitude and chose to see her as a "nut case" (which is absolutely what she doesn't want people to think of her)...and it's soooo sad because this woman does want help .

She has a persecution complex of deep proportions and as much as she doesn't like to appear vulnerable, she is just that! I wished they had really tried to help her more. Rhonda never really got to the core of her issues because there had to be more to it than the avenues they explored. GeeGee, I wished you had contacted the show to express why Kelly was really there, maybe it could have helped Rhonda devise better methods of bringing her core issues to the forefront so they could really work on them. I think kelly is deep down a really nice person who feels unappreciated for all that she did to keep things together while your mom was away and thruout her life. All it seems that she wants is a little recognition for her efforts.

She probably became a bully as a defense mechanism while her mom was away and she didn't know how to live down the stigma of mental illness and it severely affected her to the point of her always trying to appear "in total control of her life and everyone around her" . She's an under-achiever who extracts revenge on all who surpass her....and instead of asking for guidance to better her life, she chose to be resentful, mean and hurtful...when all along "she was the one who was hurting the most"...I can't help but feel for her....I wished they had helped her with some good tools that would enable others to see that she can be a soft-spoken, caring, understanding and loving person..."the one she desperately wants to be ....her heart is in the right place...she just can't seem to let it out thru her mouth where it can reach those she dearly loves....I'm sorry that she came home in the same manner she left, GeeGee, reach out to her and see if you can reach that tender spot inside of her...maybe if she receives unconditional love from someone she respects she'll find her way.

I wish her luck and hope she doesn't stop trying to be a better person...maybe a mild tranquilizer for the temper tantrums would help...she really needs to see life thru rose colored glasses for awhile...it couldn't hurt her any worse than she already has hurt herself.
"I walk in my own shoes..."

sweet cheeks 130 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sweet%20cheeks Click to send private message to sweet%20cheeks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"

Well you know after watching the show on Tuesday.
I think there is hope for Kelly.
I think she really does want to be nice. She just does not
know how to act.
I seen a change in her whole attitude. How she supported Jodie.
I thought hey she finally is catching on.
About time Eh?

04-19-06, 01:09 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I used to go to a church where the pastor was married to a wonderful concert pianist. He said one time that when they were in college he was sitting under the piano in the practice room while she was practicing and had the passing thought that he would give anything to be able to play like her. In that same moment he realized that no indeed he would not. He knew that he did not have the desire or determination (not to mention talent ) to be the kind of player she was.

Kelly is a lot like this. She says she wants to be liked by people but I don't think she wants it enough to do what it takes to become that kind of person. It takes practice and perseverance to be nice if it doesn't come naturally to you. And let's face it, some of us actually have to work at being kind and considerate and likeable. Others just seem to come by it naturally.

She has "resisted the process" () from day one. She lies to Rhonda about how events have taken place in order to make herself look good. When she described her phone call to her mother to Rhonda I sat there with my mouth open and wondered if I had seen the same conversation. She was not nice, she was not forgiving, and she was mean, mean, mean.

Kelly is going to have a miserable life if she doesn't take a long hard look at herself and how she comes across to others. My mom used to tell that if you hear somethink often enough (criticism in particular) it might be time to sit up, take notice, and do something about it.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
You put it better than I could. She just gets it wrong but her intentions keep improving. Boy did she need better coaching for those phone calls. The worst of it was the "I'm calling because it's an exercise; I'm calling to apologize". Well, who would believe you're sorry and it's heartfelt if you start off by saying that it's an assigned exercise? It's true sweetie but you need to skip that part. You at least need to come to the conclusion that you made the call after fully realizing that you're sorry about something.

I think she misses a few cues like that because she just doesn't think them through. Okay, maybe it's a bit passive aggressive. After all it was an exercise about punishing other people.

More important was her threatening tone and words when talking to her mother. "YOU NEED TO REALIZE I'M NEVER GOING TO CHANGE" is not letting go or apologizing or anything worth calling home about. Kelly needs the $1.50 extending expanded lesson with practice in "I" messages versus "You" messages. The nickel version summary where you just refer to it as though she knows what you mean and then unleash her to the phone isn't going to cut it.

The sad part is that maybe that was a much kinder, gentler conversation than she had ever had with her mother.

Gizelle 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-21-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gizelle Click to send private message to Gizelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
I can't stand kelly...good riddance....hateful...hateful...hateful....

sowatcher333 81 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sowatcher333 Click to send private message to sowatcher333 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
You know what Kelly's "apology" phone calls reminded me of? The one to her mother, particularly? Getting a call from an angry drunk. Have you ever had a call from a drunk and they start getting angry? That's exactly e.x.a.c.t.l.y what she reminded me of. The tone, the finger pointing. Ugh.

I feel really sorry for her family. She's one angry, nasty bird.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: Kelly's Conflama!"
Totally agree. Even when she starts out with a good intention, she starts getting tighter and tighter and all wound up and then blows. And after she spoke to her mother, she told Rhonda she was "Proud" of the way she handled it. She has no concept of how she sounds or how offensive it is. In real life I would steer very clear of someone with her obvious anger problems. I am glad she is gone. She added nothing to the dynamics of the house except destructiveness. She's the Only one whose leaving didn't move Jodi to tears! Gee, wonder why ....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •