The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's hugs. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-23-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's hugs. "
Am I the only one who thinks her hugs are somteimes over the top? I see nothing wrong with Jodi hugging her HM's when they need some support or TLC. But, must she kiss her HM's, too? Today, when Christie was leaving to meet her mother, Jodi came damn close to kissing her on the lips. A little peck on the cheek is fine. Just don't get so close to the mouth. It looks kinky.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's hugs. Cinnamongirl30 03-23-06 1
 RE: Jodi's hugs. PinkRoseLady 03-23-06 2
   RE: Jodi's hugs. sunshinedrop 03-24-06 16
 RE: Jodi's hugs. susan765 03-23-06 3
 RE: Jodi's hugs. dasboot 03-23-06 4
 RE: Jodi's hugs. onyx65 03-23-06 5
   RE: Jodi's hugs. Hotchocolatebythefire 03-23-06 6
       RE: Jodi's hugs. justfionablue 03-23-06 7
       RE: Jodi's hugs. ElizabethRKK 03-24-06 11
 RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 03-23-06 8
   hugs???? mimibunny 03-23-06 9
       RE: hugs???? Juliejo 03-24-06 10
   RE: Jodi's hugs. Boots12565 03-24-06 13
 RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 03-24-06 12
   jodies gay?? or.. mimibunny 03-24-06 14
   WARNING - sunshinedrop Cygnus X1 03-24-06 17
   RE: Jodi's hugs. tac_2 03-26-06 21
       RE: Jodi's hugs. creepyoldwoman 03-26-06 23
 RE: Jodi's hugs. sharnina 03-25-06 18
 RE: Jodi's hugs. jmharderaz 03-25-06 19
   RE: Jodi's hugs. tac_2 03-26-06 20
   RE: Jodi's hugs. Kattrikk 03-26-06 22
       RE: Jodi's hugs. sharebear18_2000 03-26-06 24
   RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 03-26-06 25
       RE: Jodi's hugs. Miranda 03-26-06 26
           RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 03-26-06 27
               RE: Jodi's hugs. Miranda 03-26-06 28
   RE: Jodi's hugs. desertdame 03-27-06 29
       RE: Jodi's hugs. ChristinaJB 04-01-06 36
   WARNING - jmharderaz Cygnus X1 03-27-06 30
       RE: WARNING - jmharderaz pickleme 03-28-06 31
           RE: WARNING - jmharderaz 1dog7cats 03-28-06 32
               RE: WARNING - jmharderaz Boots12565 03-29-06 33
                   RE: WARNING - jmharderaz Lanna42 04-01-06 34
                       RE: WARNING - jmharderaz sharnina 04-01-06 35
                           RE: WARNING - jmharderaz Dayum Yankee 04-01-06 37
                               Jodi's Hugs sharnina 04-01-06 38
                                   RE: Jodi's Hugs mysticwolf 04-02-06 39
                                       RE: Jodi's Hugs sharnina 04-02-06 42
                               RE: WARNING - jmharderaz carriem 04-18-06 57
 RE: Jodi's hugs. mysticwolf 04-02-06 40
   RE: Jodi's hugs. Twinkles 04-02-06 41
       RE: Jodi's hugs. Lanna42 04-03-06 43
           RE: Jodi's hugs. Sumrsno 04-03-06 44
               RE: Jodi's hugs. dasboot 04-03-06 45
                   RE: Jodi's hugs. Twinkles 04-03-06 47
                   RE: Jodi's hugs. Dayum Yankee 04-03-06 48
 RE: Jodi's hugs. AmazonBlue 04-03-06 46
   RE: Jodi's hugs. lovemydogdude 04-03-06 49
       RE: Jodi's hugs. Stormchaser 04-03-06 50
           RE: Jodi's hugs. zipitgood 04-15-06 51
               RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 04-15-06 52
                   RE: Jodi's hugs. zipitgood 04-17-06 53
                       RE: Jodi's hugs. Twinkles 04-18-06 54
 RE: Jodi's hugs. JustBNMe 04-18-06 55
   RE: Jodi's hugs. riverrat 04-18-06 56
   RE: Jodi's hugs. SOinEden 04-18-06 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cinnamongirl30 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-23-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cinnamongirl30 Click to send private message to Cinnamongirl30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I keep waitin for her to jump on a housemate while they are in bed and yell "mwaa haha I vant to suck your ______" well you all probably know the rest. Damn i'm warped
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PinkRoseLady 83 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkRoseLady Click to send private message to PinkRoseLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
There's entirely too much hugging going on around there, as far as I'm concerned. That Jodi hug to Christie was kinda creepy today, I don't know what's up with that. I don't care for the hugs myself. Unless you're my mom, my kid or somebody I'm sleeping with, don't touch me. I definitely have a "personal space" issue and my people know better than to get in my bubble. That doesn't seem to be too popular of an attitude these days, but I don't care. I think you can greet me warmly without our bosoms smashing together, frankly.

sunshinedrop 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sunshinedrop Click to send private message to sunshinedrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
The LC's really seem to encourage hugs too. I'm not sure I would want to hug either of them. Dr. Stan seems very genuine and I could probably hug him if I had a real emotional conversation, but the LC's are very fake and superficial and they sometimes seem to force the women to hug them. The environment of the house sometimes seems way too touchy feely. Hugging the people who are brought in for a one shot deal, like the nutritionist or other, is weird too.

susan765 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susan765 Click to send private message to susan765 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
She's always feeling and strocking and hugging her housemates.
It's really creepy. It's like she's grooming them and seducing them trying t o get them into her bed. Today she was on the bed with kelly laying half on top of her and stroking her hair.
She needs to get her libido in check.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-23-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
She must be in hog heaven bein' in that big ole house with all those horny ladies who can't get any lovin' from their men.

Newest image I'm propagating : Nibblin' on the neck and <possibly> wearin' a strapon. (Not saying she's using it, just wearing it!)

Kissing her housemates on the mouth is unneccessary. DRAMA QUEEN!

She has taken being supportive to a whole new level! Ewwwww! Worse than Iguana's footrubs.

onyx65 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-23-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail onyx65 Click to send private message to onyx65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I just noticed it today when she hugged Christie goodbye. I could have sworn that Christie looked a little taken aback. Hope we don't have a re-run of the Meg "situation" from last year. That was awkward!! However, I have been bugged in the past about the way she addresses and acts with Dr. Stan. Apparently, it's been awile because her voice changes a bit when she talks to him and the hugs....Ugh - I feel like I should get out the A1 steak sauce. He must be one prime piece of meat!

I

Hotchocolatebythefire 111 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hotchocolatebythefire Click to send private message to Hotchocolatebythefire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I kind of threw up in my mouth a little when I saw that. I'd have to be like, um...ewww, I'd be downing some airborne or something. That would be enough to make me want to drink!

sig by EnfanTerrible

..."I finally said goodbye to Internet Man...but I will just email him one last time to explain why I must say goodbye." "Okay, maybe two more times, but I'm so over him!"

--Starting over freak

justfionablue 62 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justfionablue Click to send private message to justfionablue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Jodi is all over everyone all the time. I don't think it's (usually) a sexual thing. She just has no boundaries and assumes no one else does either. I'm surprised that no one ever says "whoa, get off me". They are probably worried that they will be accused of rejecting Jodi or not being supportive if they tell her to back off. Again it's surprising that the LC's never talk about respecting each other's personal space whether it's privacy in the bathroom or unwanted kisses.

ElizabethRKK 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElizabethRKK Click to send private message to ElizabethRKK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
>I kind of threw up in
>my mouth a little when
>I saw that.

That's hilarious!! That's what happens to me everytime I see Jodi interact with anyone!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-23-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Jodi is trying too hard to connect physically with the HG IMO. I get tired of seeing her stroking them, holding their hands, kissing them and cuddling with them. I personally would run from the room screaming if that fat a$$ came at me like she does the HG and I would puke seeing those big ol lips coming at me. Ick! Excuse me fir a minute I think I need to go have a shot of Jack Daniels to forget that image in my head.

mimibunny 230 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimibunny Click to send private message to mimibunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "hugs????"
If shes not gay she definitely is displaying innapropriate behavior. How well do they really know each other?? Not very. I think its twisted. Also, dont these people ever think about men?? Isnt one of Jodies goals to hook up??HMMMM my gadar is flashing..

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: hugs????"
I thought she did kiss Christie on the mouth when Chrisite was leaving to go and meet her mom. I got kind of sick. I think she is always rubbing, touching and feeling all the women to much. The hugs have to go.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
>Jodi is trying too hard to
>connect physically with the HG
>IMO. I get tired of
>seeing her stroking them, holding
>their hands, kissing them and
>cuddling with them. I personally
>would run from the room
>screaming if that fat a$$
>came at me like she
>does the HG and I
>would puke seeing those big
>ol lips coming at me.
>Ick! Excuse me fir a
>minute I think I need
>to go have a shot
>of Jack Daniels to forget
>that image in my head.
>
OMG!That is one of the funniest posts Ive read on here!!-Classic!Im still cracking up-Great Post-AND-I agree-PEACE

03-24-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
When Jodi hugged the woman coming to the house about her weight this AM it solidified for me that Jodi will hug and grope any woman she gets near. Ick she is so gross and slimy looking. She also holding hands with anyone she sits near. I understand hugging friends and stuff but she acts like she is married to any female she comes near.

mimibunny 230 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimibunny Click to send private message to mimibunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "jodies gay?? or.."
Today it came to me...Shes a cocker spaniel!! Look at her hair! Shes licking the girls!! Sniffing them!!! Humping them!! I have seen the light!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-24-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "WARNING - sunshinedrop"
We'll go up to and including PG-13 on here, but your post was over the line. And this:

I don't mean to be too gross or inappropriate here, but....

indicates to me that you knew it. Post removed.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-26-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
>When Jodi hugged the woman coming
>to the house about her
>weight this AM it solidified
>for me that Jodi will
>hug and grope any woman
>she gets near. Ick she
>is so gross and slimy
>looking. She also holding hands
>with anyone she sits near.
>I understand hugging friends and
>stuff but she acts like
>she is married to any
>female she comes near.

That's right, I forgot about the weight loss consultant.
Jodi has no boundaries. Even most guys wouldn't want her all over their body with so little knowledge of even who they are.
Jodi is obviously so desperate to display some sort of connection that somehow she's confused affection and care with reaching and touching anybody in her range of motion. To me, she seems the fakiest of all the hg's and the one I'd least want crawling all over me, too. She can't (or refuses to) really relate so she touches instead, makes me doubt if she has a *real friends.

creepyoldwoman 104 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail creepyoldwoman Click to send private message to creepyoldwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
The funny thing about that weightloss consultant was her last name: Donkersloot. It's Dutch. It means in Dutch "Dark Canal".

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-25-06, 05:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
bump

jmharderaz 10 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-06, 06:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jmharderaz Click to send private message to jmharderaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I can't believe how many here are bothered by Jodi's hugs.
I know a lot of 'touch me nots' and perhaps those are here.
I know a lot of homophobes, again maybe posts are by them.
I grew up hugging and kissing my family members and close friends. I agree kissing Christie was surprising and perhaps inappropriate...that depends on Christie's perception of the event & intention.
I don't think Jodi is gay and I think if a HM wants her to 'lay off' they can speak up.

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "

>I don't think Jodi is gay
>and I think if a
>HM wants her to 'lay
>off' they can speak up.
>

I don't think Jodi is gay, either. Just completely inappropriate.
And who knows, perhaps some of the houseguests have indeed told her to back off. I know I would. To have someone I barely know lunge at me with hugs, kisses and body rubs is, in no way, socially acceptable. Where was this girl raised anyway...in dog pound?

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
>I can't believe how many here
>are bothered by Jodi's hugs.
>
>I know a lot of 'touch
>me nots' and perhaps those
>are here.
>I know a lot of homophobes,
>again maybe posts are by
>them.
>I grew up hugging and kissing
>my family members and close
>friends. I agree kissing Christie
>was surprising and perhaps inappropriate...that
>depends on Christie's perception of
>the event & intention.
>I don't think Jodi is gay
>and I think if a
>HM wants her to 'lay
>off' they can speak up.
>

Oh please...

Being a touch-me-not and preferring that someone not grope you and invade your personal space are two very different things. It's not an all or nothing thing. There are limitations. Boundries are a GOOD thing to have. Having a personal boundry doesn't make me a homophobe.

To cross someone elses boundry is not only inappropriate, but to me, aggressive. Do you recall what Jodi said shortly after arriving? She said "I was so horny last night that I almost crawled into bed with Lisa" Now, you tell me again how innocent those hugs are!

sharebear18_2000 106 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharebear18_2000 Click to send private message to sharebear18_2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
My exhusband's stepmother would hug you so tight and it felt like she was breaking your ribs. It didnt matter who she hugged, male , female, adult or child. But she was a drunk and a pill addict so who knows, maybe she was always so wonked out on junk, she had to hug hard so she'd feel it ?

There's just something about Jodi that bothers me. I can't stand the way she talks , the way she talks to the camera like she knows so much MORE than everyone else, even after her "consult" with Andy Paige, she's still wearing too tight clothes and it makes her look even fatter. She also strikes me as very phoney. Nothing she says seems even the least bit sincere. When she was talking to Kim and saying she was there for her , to support her , blah blah blah , I just sat here and rolled my eyes.

Official RTVW SO Boards Brown Noser since January 2006

03-26-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I personally am not a touch me not nor am I a homophobe I just don't think mauling other HG's is an appropriate or necessary thing to do. There are other more appropriate ways to show support, friendship and caring. I agree that hugging family and close friends is okay but Jodi started in on it from day one and she didn't even know these women. Then as someone else pointed out she was ready after the first night to crawl into bed with Lisa1. OMG with Lisa1 the boney a$$ed, no figure or shape birdbrain! I have never sat and stroked the body of a close female friend like Jodi does and no one I know has ever groped a member of the same sex like Jodi does either.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Don't any of you all remember that LIPLOCK Jodi had with Jill when she graduated? Waaayyy toooo much and over the top for me! Ewwww...
Miranda

03-26-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Thanks.....now I have THAT image in my head again ugh!

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
JustBNMe writes:
>Thanks.....now I have THAT image in
>my head again ugh!

Sowwy. What was I thinking...? LOL.
Miranda

desertdame 14 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desertdame Click to send private message to desertdame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I agree that if the GH's do not like Jodi's hugs, they can speak up. I, too, grew up in a house of hugs and kisses and my friends have always commented on how much they love that. I DO read body language cues from folks who are uncomfortable about that, too, and respect that as well. In my line of work (healthcare) I am often hugged by patients, and never found it to be inappropriate. Perhaps the SO ladies have had this discussion with Jodi off-camera, and are fine with it. I remind myself OFTEN that there is MUCh we the viewers do NOT see.

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I guess I didn't notice the over the top hugging. I think when I watch, I realize that these women have shared so many personal things - deep emotions that probably not a lot of people in their lives know. When you share a deep emotional connection to each other (whether real or preceived), it creates a closeness that we probably don't understand. So, perhaps the hugging is welcomed. I agree, if it were a problem, I'm sure Kelly would be in the confessional obsessing about it and pulling out her hair.
Wink~
However, I will say that my husband rewound the recording we had when the nutritionist came to the house and sat down with her - Jodi waited until the lady wasn't looking and then glanced at her boobs for a quick peek. My hubby goes - she just checked out that lady's boobies!
God love him for watching this show with me at night when he gets off of work. He's a good'un.
CB

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "WARNING - jmharderaz"
Two things:

# You may not believe how many are bothered by Jodi's hugs, but you must respect their right to that opinion.

# You threw open the door to an unnecessary tangent on homophobia, taking this thread off track.

The rest of you: enough of the homophobia talk (as far as each other), ok?

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
This may be repetitive, but I too dislike Jodi's inappropriate hugs and kisses. Especially when considering her remark about being "horny" early in her tenure at the house. Maybe Jodi swings both ways. I say this because it is obvious to me that she appreciates being in Dr Stan's company too.

1dog7cats 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 1dog7cats Click to send private message to 1dog7cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
You could be right about her swinging both ways, she said to Dr Stan today that she's never been attracted men.

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 02:26 AM (EST)

All Ive Got to say about Jodi AND her Hugs is EWWWWWWWWW!PEACE AND Somebody Get Me A Bucket

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 06:18 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-06 AT 02:19 PM (EST)

The old fashioned term for what Jodi does is being "over familiar". It's considered rude to invade someones close personal space who you don't know well. Just as it would be considered rude to get two inches from someones face to talk to them.Or talk to someone you don't know well and refer to them as "Honey,Baby or Sweetheart." Which Jodi also does.It comes off sounding disingenuous,presumptious and makes some people uncomfortable.It doesn't seem like Jodi is aware she may come off that way to the HM.They probably don't want to hurt her feelings by speaking up about it.Personally,if someone did that to me I would try to make light of it and say something like "Hey,I'm saving that for wedding night."Or "If your going to get that close your going to have buy me dinner first."That's the only thing that bothers me about Jodi's manners.

04-01-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
I also think it is patronizing to call someone you don't know by pet names like "honey, baby, sweety, or sweetheart." It shows a lack of respect and what she is trying to do is put the other person just a little bit below her so she can feel superior. I don't think she does this intentionally but if no one ever tells her how will she know she's doing it.

I actually like Jodi a lot and if I were to know her and she did it to me, I would tell her that I don't always like being called by pet names.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
If Jodi only "hugged" people it would be fine but with her its like she's caressing everyone she comes in contact with. No wonder she had sex with a whole lot of men she didn't really know. She's obviously looking for affection but her behavior is totally inappropriate and should have been addressed from the get go. I can't understand every other woman in the house being ok with all her touchy/feely come-ons. Its pretty f'd up in my opinion and I'm not against hugs. I love hugs - from men, from women hugs are fine. The kissing, the groping, the caressing - totally different story. Back off Jodi and don't even call me baby, honey, sweety, darling.............

04-01-06, 11:04 PM (EST)
38. " Jodi's Hugs"
I just thought I would change the subject line and give jmharderaz a break.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Jodi's Hugs"
You're correct in your attempt (that's what I was going to suggest when I came to this thread), but it would have been better to post it to the original post so that it un-indented for further comments. See my next post.

An Arkie curious cub

04-02-06, 03:05 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Jodi's Hugs"
I knew that as soon as I hit the button to post and had a "Doh!" sort of moment. Thanks for fixing it.

carriem 91 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carriem Click to send private message to carriem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: WARNING - jmharderaz"
Jodi's touchy-feely nature is probably a cry for help and I want to have compassion for her but enough is enough.Her "hugs"are ridiculously close.It's a good thing a woman can't get another woman pregnant!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Time to leave jmharderaz alone and go back to the subject at hand. Carry on from here.

An Arkie curious cub

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I missed Jodi doing the mouth kissing - twice. Maybe I was cringing during those scenes. But I saw her with her arm around the nutritionist's waist and then sliding her hand to the hand-holding position. I agree with the poster who said she interacts with the women like a spouse. It might not feel odd to the other HMs because they are used to having male partners in their lives.

The one hug no one has mentioned was in the mask of horrors shop. Out of the blue, at the end of it all she jumps up and hugs the guy who did the mask. It was after the gloomy scratch and stare moment - "I don't know what I'm supposed to do with this" and then sproing - she jumps up and squeeze hugs him - "well thanks!!!". The camera had pulled back aways and you could see the difference in heights. It looked odd. He looked stunned.

She doesn't seem to read other people and just has hug and kiss in her line of something to do if she doesn't know what else to say. (and i guess one other activity outside this house) I felt bad about Christie leaving that day for the visit with her mother. The way she was wrapped with the scarf around her throat she looked like she was wearing a coat of armor, not like she wanted to be physically approached without permission. Jodi needs more than just people telling her to back off if they're uncomfortable. I don't know what exactly but summping ain't right.

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Yes TW, I think you make a very point. I don't think Jodi is aware that her hugs come off looking like a linebacker going in for the tackle.She seems oblivious that some people really are aghast after she does that.I don't think she is being exploitive or malicious. Not in the same way that say a boss doing that to an employee would be.I just think she is approaching connecting with others in the same agressive manner she does everything else. And a LC really should talk to her about boundaries.Particularly with people she doesn't know well.

Sumrsno 125 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sumrsno Click to send private message to Sumrsno Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Today brought a hug fest for Jodi with Jill, Jessica, and TJ there for Lisa's graduation.
It looked as if she as about to break TJ's neck.

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Did you see her grab and hold Iguana's hands today and ask her to tell her something positive? Why is she sooooo touchy feely? Maybe instead of woodworking she should think about becoming a massage therapist? Cuz she's got her hands all over anyone who comes within 2 feet of her.

If I were in the SOH, I take out a restraining order requiring her not to come within 5 feet of me!

04-03-06, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Scenario 1
J: *grabs hands* "tell me something positive, you know, give me a compliment"
I: "when I feel your hands I think of sausages"

Scenario 2
I: "uhhh, is Give You A Compliment a code word for something you want me to do off camera??

I: This weight loss situation is challenging for both of us so we'll both have a chance to use new tools today. Enough said.

Dayum Yankee 272 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dayum%20Yankee Click to send private message to Dayum%20Yankee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
grabbing Iyanla's hands like that and skooting the chairs together was just a little over the top and the way she practically mauled Jill - geez its like she hasn't had a hug in years. Jodi didn't even take her hand away from Iyanla to wipe a tear that was running down her face or to wipe her tears when crying in Jill's arms. She's just getting so ewwwwwwwwwwwww.......starting to give me the Willies.

AmazonBlue 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-03-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AmazonBlue Click to send private message to AmazonBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Jodi is diggin her hottie trainer!

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
As lovey and inappropriate as Jodi is..I think she gave everyone her cold today LMAO..

Stormchaser 56 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormchaser Click to send private message to Stormchaser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-06 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

LOL!! I noticed the same things! Creepy smothering of poor Jill et. al. PLUS, no consideration about giving the others her cold! Yuck! Is it possible for her to greet others without acting like a slobbering St. Bernard? Bring in Caesar Milan, aka "The Dog Whisperer"!

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-15-06, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Poor bethany and her dance party. Every shot was showing Jody pushing her mammouth boobs all over her. She has a new girlfriend.. I feel like I am watching a prison drama on lifetime tv.

04-15-06, 08:45 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
OMG I thought the same thing too.

Did you notice how Niambi stayed back a ways and wasn't too involved? I thought being athlectic like she is that she would have had some nice moves to show off. Maybe she was afraid of being bounced by Jodi

zipitgood 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-17-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipitgood Click to send private message to zipitgood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
today when they were asked to pick someone for the wall climbng Jodie immediately said Niambe and Niambe had a look of terror on her face. I noticed though that she wasnt her partner for the excercise. Jodie wants some fresh meat now that Bethany is gone!!

04-18-06, 05:12 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
It took me a second to catch it but at first she said "Well of course EVERYONE is going to pick Niambi!" and it reminded me of how she kept assuming she needed to direct the electric fence exercise. She just makes assumptions of what other people are going to choose to do. Sure Niambi is the newest but Jodi is so pushy to assume what other people are going to think. Let others make their own decision. She can't think past herself. I did feel bad for Niambi, like "whoa" spotlight on me now. Is everyone really expecting to get to know me right here, right now?

04-18-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
Did anyone notice how Jodi chose not to run and hug Niambi when she arrived at the SOH? Almost every other person she meets (even strangers like the woodowrking guy she met) she latches onto them and hugs them and tries to squish them into her boobs...yet she just said hi to Niambi when she arrived and didn't even touch her arm or shake her hand...wonder why that is? Maybe because Niambi is not a fat cow or is not as butt ugly like Jodi is and she is jealous?

riverrat 17 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrat Click to send private message to riverrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
>Did anyone notice how Jodi chose
>not to run and hug
>Niambi when she arrived at
>the SOH? Almost every other
>person she meets (even strangers
>like the woodowrking guy she
>met) she latches onto them
>and hugs them and tries
>to squish them into her
>boobs...yet she just said hi
>to Niambi when she arrived
>and didn't even touch her
>arm or shake her hand...wonder
>why that is? Maybe because
>Niambi is not a fat
>cow or is not as
>butt ugly like Jodi is
>and she is jealous?

I was thinking that because Niambi is so slender she would have disappeared into Jodi's boobs and suffocated if Jodi had hugged her. You're absolutely right. It is unusual for Jodi not to give someone (anyone) a great, big hug upon meeting him or her.

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Jodi's hugs. "
I totally noticed how she didn't run up and hug her like she does with everyone else, I don't think it's because of "the fat cow or butt ugly thing", because no one has been as "butt ugly" as her. I think she picked up on the fact that Niambi isn't "fragile" and "needy" like Jodi likes 'em.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •