The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amanda's acting career"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Joe Schmo Forum (Protected)
Original message

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amanda's acting career"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-04 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

Apparently Amanda isn't completely a Schmo, she's actually done a bit of acting???

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0622539/

Are they (IMDB) confusing her with another Amanda Naughton?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amanda's acting career I_AM_HE 07-25-04 1
   different person after all I_AM_HE 07-25-04 2
       RE: different person after all mmm_link 07-28-04 3
           RE: different person after all I_AM_HE 07-28-04 4
           RE: different person after all ladro 07-28-04 5
           RE: different person after all Rabies 07-29-04 6
           RE: different person after all erickman 08-04-04 12
 RE: Amanda's acting career xserver 07-29-04 7
 RE: Amanda's acting career misterscot 07-29-04 8
   RE: Amanda's acting career Joey Abs 07-30-04 9
       RE: Amanda's acting career Rabies 08-04-04 10
           RE: Amanda's acting career xserver 08-04-04 11
               RE: Amanda's acting career jburt7 08-05-04 13
 RE: Amanda's acting career psuerin 08-13-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
hmmm, interesting find...

can't comment on any possible confusion, as i haven't seen anything she's been in. that said, the list is short, and a few years past, with the exception of the Chapelle show appearance. it's possible she tried her hand at acting, wasn't successful, and went on to do something else - not uncommon, i'd say

of course, i imagine that most of the real actors' on this show don't have a very extensive filmoraphy either (actually, this cast seems to have many more notches in their belts than the past season's by looking at IMDB...)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-25-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "different person after all"
from the message board on IMDB:

It's a different person with the same name. Just take a look at the link below, which not only lists the same movies/shows that IMDB shows but also a picture of her. The picture proves that it's definitely not the same Amanda from Joe Schmo 2.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-7785/

mmm_link 426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-28-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mmm_link Click to send private message to mmm_link Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: different person after all"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

I don't know. I pasted a picture of both pictures side by side and they are very similar...

Her eyebrows are very very similar.

07-28-04, 05:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: different person after all"
yeah, i thought they were pretty similar at first too, especially the hair

but i think they're different enough to say they're not the same...could be partially due to the lighting, but #1 looks to have a much thinner and more angular face, and the nose is upturned slightly and thinner - if she got a nose job, this would be the "after" picture, IMO, although it is the earlier picture

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-28-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: different person after all"
I vote "the same", though I am far from sure. It's either her or Michael Jackson. She looks 15 pounds lighter (either anemic or much younger) in the B/W photo. Both photos exhibit the same asymetry in the smile. The ears also stand out very much in both photos, which is unusual for someone that wants to be an actress.

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-29-04, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: different person after all"
There is NO way that's her. Look at the bags under her eyes. Look at the shape of her bulbous nose. The ears seem different and the eyebrows? Same thin-ness but they are different.

erickman 61 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail erickman Click to send private message to erickman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: different person after all"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-04 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

they do look alike same ears, same hairline, parts the hair the same way, same dimple, in the black and white photo can't see the nose size though. if amanda is an actor they just saved 100,000 bucks. they could have lied on the spike bios.
anyway someone can photoshop that black and white photo so we can get a better look at her

07-29-04, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
Here is the Schmo Amanda:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-302925/

Here is the actress Amanda:

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-7785/

Apparently IMDB has not yet created an "Amanda Naughton II" for her yet.

misterscot 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-29-04, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail misterscot Click to send private message to misterscot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
Hi guys. Not a regular here, but I was passing thru and was curious when I read this topic.

Someone else already answered for the most part, but I'll back up what he says. The "Amanda" on Joe Schmo is a different person from the actress. You can read her bio on the Spike Tv website for the show here:

http://www.spiketv.com/shows/series/joeschmo/bios.jhtml

According to her bio, she's 25 and works for a "fuel company" government relations office.

Joey Abs 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joey%20Abs Click to send private message to Joey%20Abs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
Holy #####!!! Look further down on this page!!!http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0622539/#herself
it says "Herself- filmography" and it shows the Joe Schmo show!!!
Could they have hired her or is she an actor, but also a real shcmo and dosent know??

Rabies 79 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-04, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rabies Click to send private message to Rabies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
Liar!

08-04-04, 02:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
It looks like IMDB just recently removed the actress Amanda Naughton's name from the Joe Schmo Show. It really was there previously. They'll probably create an "Amanda Naughton II" entry for the schmo Amanda.

jburt7 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jburt7 Click to send private message to jburt7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
To set the story straight... they are two different people. I work at the same company as the Schmo Amanda (Hart)... and she's great!

psuerin 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-04, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail psuerin Click to send private message to psuerin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Amanda's acting career"
Actually, i can definitively tell anyone wondering that these Amanda Naughton's are NOT the same person...Amanda Naughton (the Schmoe) is my roommate...and no, she has never done any other acting...and, they actually have her place of birth and birthday wrong on TV Tome - just an FYI

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •