The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"First rule of Race Club"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-19-12, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"First rule of Race Club"
Keep your passport safe, do not let it out of your possession.

This is just basic advice for travelers. And carry a couple copies of the inside of your passport in various places in your pack/luggage/fanny pack.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: First rule of Race Club PepeLePew13 11-19-12 1
 RE: First rule of Race Club Belle Book 11-19-12 2
 RE: First rule of Race Club Earl Colby Pottinger 11-19-12 3
 RE: First rule of Race Club Estee 11-20-12 4
 RE: First rule of Race Club MissMyth 11-21-12 5
   RE: First rule of Race Club Starshine 11-21-12 6
 RE: First rule of Race Club Scuba Steve 11-21-12 7
 Previous Loss of Passports CSHS79 11-24-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-12, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
I'd add to that to never put the passport in your big backpack, ever. Yes, put a copy of the passport in the backpack, but not the actual document - that should be kept on you at all times in a race such as the Amazing Race when you never know what's going to happen or if another team will find a way to sabotage you (intentionally or unintentionally) and you're going to be competing in challenges without the backpack. Buy one of those waterproof sealants to hold the passport and money in, and then put it in a waist pack.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-19-12, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
Keep a copy of the inside of your passport in your luggage or backpack. Leave the real thing inside your fanny pack -- and don't leave your fanny pack behind if you have to take it off for a water task, either! Put it on top of your backpack or luggage so that you can find it easily! It's Amazing Race 101!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-19-12, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
And if you do lose your passport, get to the American consulate and see if they can help.

As far as I can see the rockers spent the entire morning in their hotel instead of going to the police or consulate. They did not have to stay at the hotel, only show up at the starting line when it was their turn to leave.

Who knows? An early start searching might have helped.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-12, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
Be openly and proudly racist!

...sorry, thought we were on the twins again.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-21-12, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
Reckon how much an American passport brings on the Russian black market?

Starshine 4934 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-21-12, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Starshine Click to send private message to Starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
UK passports are worth about 1300 USD I would expect most western passports to cost about the same

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-21-12, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: First rule of Race Club"
We don't talk about Race Club.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-12, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Previous Loss of Passports"
I guess these boys weren't as lucky as a previous team who lost their passports. They lost it at a gas station and the person who found it actually brought it to the airport and the girls were so grateful. I wonder if it was because the girls were hot?

Hopefully they bring Team Abba back on the next All Star edition since I liked them. How about you?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •