The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Amazingly Stupid Americans"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

bobdihi 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-31-10, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobdihi Click to send private message to bobdihi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Amazingly Stupid Americans"
Whats really amazing about the Amazing Race is how bloody stupid the americans are. Where did they scratch all the contestants.

No general knowledge at all. Caite and Brent tops the charts. Did they go to school or were they brought up in a forrest by wolves?? For crying out loud, if I was that dumb i would rather shut up. These americans are a embarrassment to a human race.
Me whipes tears.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans Seana 03-31-10 1
   RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans PepeLePew13 04-01-10 2
   RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans VisionQuest 04-04-10 5
   RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans Earl Colby Pottinger 04-05-10 6
 RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans Bursar 04-01-10 3
 RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans featherfish81 04-01-10 4
   RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans PsychoKitty 04-09-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-31-10, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-10 AT 08:49 PM (EST)

What's really amazing about the Amazing Race is how bloody stupid the Americans are. Where did they scratch all the contestants?
No general knowledge at all. Caite and Brent tops the charts. Did they go to school or were they brought up in a forrest by wolves?? For crying out loud, if I was that dumb, I would rather shut up. These Americans are an embarrassment to a the human race.
Me whipes tears.

A few minor corrections and your argument becomes less ironic.

Edit to add some italics.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-10, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"

>Me whipes tears.

You can't start a sentence with "me", either.

Nice post, Bob. Sheesh.

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
Thank you!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-10, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
As a Canadian who has his fair share of run-ins with tourists from a number of countries, I have run into some very dumb Americans.

However, the Europeans have not faired that much better (a little better but not much).

Had to explain to some Germans that Montreal is *NOT* just a couple hours drive from Toronto, and using Highway 2 (has stoplights and a 60KM/Hr limit) makes things a lot worse than Highway 401 with it's non-stop 100KM/Hr. PS, they were still 550+ KMs to go and they had already been driving for 2 hours.

The Swede(?) who insisted Lake Ontario was the Ocean and not a lake because he could not see the shoreline on the other side.

The Russians who made a wrong turn and ended up at my cabin in the afternoon, thinking they could canoe the whole park in just a few hours (I leave a sun-rise when I do it).

The Chinese family who never been to Canada before but thought they knew better than me how to get China Town. Their route went the wrong way on the only one way street in that area of Toronto.

The French couple (this was told to me by a Belleville park manager) who want to go to Montreal for dinner and back again before the gates closed for the night. Good luck, it was a 900KM round trip.

And I have seen a lot more than these, most a lot more minor, but still a good guide book would have helped all these people.

Bursar 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-01-10, 06:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bursar Click to send private message to Bursar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
Ladies and Gentlemen, give it up for Caite's high school geography teacher. Let's hear it for Bob.

featherfish81 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-01-10, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail featherfish81 Click to send private message to featherfish81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
Why you should be careful before ranting in your non-native (I hope) language.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-09-10, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Amazingly Stupid Americans"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-10 AT 10:06 PM (EST)

Hahahahaha!!! Too funny! Good one Featherfish!

I thought it was a joke Maybe it's a real poster?

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •