The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTAR13 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-08, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTAR13 Finale"
OK, listen up, non-winners! The first and second place teams are nearly here. We've got them running around Portland looking for dinosaurs and donut shops right now.

Are we all here? ... Well no, obviously not Toni and Dallas, it'll be weeks before the US consulate can get them new passports. But everyone else, right? Good. Happy smiles everyone! Clap like you mean it!

Who is it? Oh, the suspense! Cue the victory music! It's...

Nick and Starr! 23 days, 5 continents and nearly 40,000 miles! You're the winners of the Amazing Race! You get a million dollars!I have to sound excited because this was a damed boring leg! Just some cab rides! And walking across logs! And finding food in Oregon! But you won!

Ken and Tina Aw. I have to admit that I thought Ken was going to cliché-ily ask Tina to marry him all over again when he hauled out the rings, but putting their own rings back on was actually pretty sweet.

*some time later*

Andrew and Dan Honestly, you're lucky to be here at all. I'm amazed that you got through any of those tasks. You guys getting directions to the Detour was the most exciting thing you did this leg. I guess you can say you were never eliminated. Wow.

Phil's sig courtesy of agman

Notes: Please keep the game in the game thread.

Thanks to all of you for playing! I love this game. I really do. Thanks to Angelfood for thinking it up.

BIG HUGE THANKS TO AGMAN
for doing the sigs this time around. It's a lot of work. Honestly, you have no idea. So please show him some lvoe. *smooches agman*

And last, but not least: our players! Thank-you to everyone who participated this season. It's fun because you make it fun. Your wit and snark have been greatly appreciated.

BTAR13 Players

Terence – Scuba Steve
Sarah - qwertypie

Marisa - dragonflies
Brooke - Starshine

Andrew - samboohoo
Dan – indy42

Aja - shilfiell

Mark - cahaya

Toni – warp_core breach
Dallas – HauntedOne

Starr - Max Headroom

Anita - shilfiel
Arthur - Haunted One

Kelly - Sahara
Christy – MissMyth

Ken - Ontheroadagain
Tina - mrc

Stephanie – finallytyping

Viper – beau_30
Native Greeter – Molaholic

Phil’s Golf Equipment – mrc
Magilla – dabo

Colonel Zoidberg – The Wormhole
Snidget - Ken/Tina’s Clue in Ep.10
Psychokitty – Dallas’ Fannypack
jbug - Cabbie in L9, Restaurant Patron in L8, Paint Thrower in L7

Ontheroadagain - Russian Baker in L9
Estee, SunnyBunny, qwertypie - themselves
foonermints - Buttless Sheep in L8
ARNutz - CBS Website Peeps, Sewing Machine Guy in L7, The Wooden Bike/The Sports Bra in L3

moonbaby - Dallas' Cellphone Camera
Max Headroom - Corinne

Oh, since Nick, Anthony, Bill and Ty were never claimed, the first person to post as any of them can give their final comments.

Hope to see you next season!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTAR13 Finale Max Headroom 12-08-08 1
   Nick's right here! jbug 12-08-08 4
   RE: BTAR13 Finale HauntedOne 12-09-08 6
 RE: BTAR13 Finale ARnutz 12-08-08 2
 RE: BTAR13 Finale mrc 12-08-08 3
   RE: BTAR13 Finale Ontheroadagain 12-08-08 5
 RE: BTAR13 Finale mjames1229 12-09-08 7
 RE: BTAR13 Finale warp_core breach 12-09-08 8
 Sorry I'm Late samboohoo 12-11-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
Woo hoo! We won, we won! *hugs Nick*

Hey, wait a minute. *looks around* Where's Dallas?

*shakes head* No matter. We won! *dances on the mat*

thank you for hosting, Seana.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nick's right here!"
Seriously Starr practically ran this race y herself, don't you think? I'm so proud of her .
I really was there - every minute of every leg of every every.
Didn't you hear me yelling "Starr, let me know if I need to slow down.......".
You did good, little sister; you kept up right to the end.
And? if you and Dallas hook up, I might even let you have one of our trips for your honeymoon.

~Nick~

HauntedOne 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-08, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HauntedOne Click to send private message to HauntedOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
Here I am baby.

YOU WON! YOU WON!

Good job baby. I can't wait to spend your money....I mean time with you. What? You live in New York? That's cool. Mom says I can come vist. Wait...I don't need a passport to get to New York do I?

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
Ha! Did you know I was hiding in Dallas & Toni's fanny pack this entire time?

~ The sports bra

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-08, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
Man! I needed to put on some more deo to leep my pits from sweating!

That's all I got. I really want to be mean, but these two turned out okay.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-08, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"

DANG IT!

We missed it by just a few minutes!

mjames1229 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-09-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mjames1229 Click to send private message to mjames1229 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
I feel gyped that we weren't shown! Dad-gum editors of TAR13 left the tasks AND our pictures on the cutting room floor! I enjoyed my trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia and Dehli, India

~~~Pictures of #5 and #7 on the Memory task ~~~

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-09-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BTAR13 Finale"
Uhh, when are we going home???

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sorry I'm Late"
My taxi was lost.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •