Thanks for doing this Mola. I do like this game and have missed it. I am a bit rusty though...
10. What would entice EPBvM to pony up a record setting $414 per team to start this leg?
Not an enticement but the stress of being harped at by the harpy.
9. Please identify the crucial difference between ‘earliest flight to Osaka’ and ‘quickest flight to Osaka’.
It's all about what the producers want.
Earliest - Universally beloved team gets early flight much to the delight of fans and are led to believe that said beloved team will arrive at the pit stop first before universally hated, evil team.
Quickest - The last remaining hated, evil team, pursuant to TAR rules, MUST NOT, get eliminated at this point in the race and furthermore, the remaining hated, evil team WILL make it to final 3 and WILL win the race by ALWAYS obtaining a break (i.e. quickest flights).
8. What happened to The Roaming Gnome® and why didn’t he let TK & Rachel know about faster flights?
He's still stuck in the ceiling in that hotel room.
7. Is poster cleaning (with vacuum cleaner attachment) a good career move?
For Jen it is. She would be much more efficient at it as she wouldn't even need the vacuum with that mouth of hers. And the fact that she has the power to suck the life right out of a room... why not dirt too?
6. What was the driver doing that prevented Nate from listening to Jen?
Not screaming like a harpy.
5. What other insensitive remark about unfortunate taxi drivers were edited out?
"I hope I don't have to perform CPR."
4. Tell us the truth – the green-haired flower lady – real or artificial?
Real creepy if you ask me.
3. Phil described Tempozan as the ‘lowest mountain in Japan’. What other oxymoronic geographic features are found in the Land of the Rising Sun?
2. Why didn’t the manufacturer of Ron & Chris’s electric car want to be indentified on national TV?
Would you really want Ron as your representative for your electric car?
1. And the number one – where will the 3-hour plus bunch point pop up?
Anywhere Jen can run her mouth off.
A Tribe-ulous Holiday Creation