The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-24-07, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Welcome to Boboli Gardens, Nick and Don! You're team #1. Can you believe it? I sure can't. Love the tattoos. You'd have got bonus points for getting them on your butts and not your arms.

Ah, here's Jen and Nate, our perpetual bridesmaids. So has everyone left in the Race now been first except for you? Gosh. That's too bad.

Ron and Chris, team #3. Mostly, you were there this week. And some stuff happened and you were apparently involved.

TK and Rachel: Wow. What an up and down leg for you guys. Starting 4th, having to go back for the clue, hope at the bunch point, then stopped at the RB. Well, you aren't last, so that's good.

Kynt and Vyxsin, you're the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to tell you...wait. What? Oh. But we said...about no non-eliminations... I see. Alright then.

Well, Goths, you're in luck. Turns out this is the first of only two non-elimination legs. However! You will be hit with a Speed Bump at some point in the next leg, meaning that you get to perform an extra task and you don't know when it will come. I imagine it will be at a particularly inopportune moment. Go get some sleep.

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play! All the Racers are spoken for except the now-eliminated Blonde Jen, but anyone may post as a cameraman or local. Or hey, post as the dramatic flag judge guy who needed a drumroll to announce whether a team had passed.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 ARnutz 12-24-07 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 Molaholic 12-24-07 2
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 beau_30 12-25-07 3
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 Cygnus X1 12-27-07 7
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 dragonflies 12-26-07 4
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 qwertypie 12-26-07 5
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 Ontheroadagain 12-26-07 6
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 Cygnus X1 12-27-07 8
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 qwertypie 12-27-07 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7 Peetah 12-28-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Hrmph! Howcome you couldn't have this surprise non elimination leg last episode, Phil?!?!?!

btar

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

12-24-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"

Nick and Don! Welcome to Italia! I'm so glad to see you getting the tattoos too. You did such a great job getting here. I'm glad nobody had to explain to you about my good fried Leonardo da Vinci! Enjoy your trip (but don't let them you you've got body art...)

The rest of you -- too bad! Who'd a thought Italian traffic would be so bad at 5 am? Now, Kynt and Vyxsin (and you thought Italian names were weird?) You'll have to look out for that pesky Speed Bump -- since this *WINK* NEL came up. Who knew? Now we have to think, when EPBvM says $1,000,000 there might be a *CATCH* ifyouwhatimean.

Me.. on the left!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-25-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Vysxin you pull this car over right now. Do you understand. Pull this car over now. Now we are in last place, because oytu didn't pull over when I told you too. I hope that speed bump includes doing something with our make up.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
The least you could have done is lend me one of your tattoos while you were driving around aimlessly.

. . . you DO have tattoos, right?

Well, if Nick and I get the million, the first thing I'll do is get this thing removed.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-07, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Just remaining calm, cool, collected. *snoooze"

Hey, I did kick it into to gear changing that tire! Didn't think I could, huh?

we are so rockin dude!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
WE'RE #4!WE'RE #4!WE'RE #4!WE'RE #4!WE'RE #4!

And TK baby, you can re-torque me anytime

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-26-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
Hey, Jenn,
You looked really hot when you were twirling that flagpole in your hands. It reminded me of something, I just can't remember what ....

>

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-07, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
So, Christina, I see that the old man still isn't treating you very well. What would you like me to do? I could have my brother, the Prostate Gland, kick things up a notch.

Or I could just make a call to the far-flung Islands of Langerhans.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
If Phil had to personally check out the tattoos, you could bet your sweet bippy that I'd have gotten it on my left butt cheek.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-28-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.7"
LAST EDITED ON 12-28-07 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

Let me tell you the whole truth flavor of things: I am a jerk.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •