The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Look at the big fan thingies on this windmill go around and around. Keeeewl.

TK and Rachel, you're team #1! You've won a trip from our sponsor! No doubt it comes as a surprise considering you've been carrying around our sponsor's mascot for a while. *waves to our sponsor, without actually naming the sponsor* Will you be splitting the prize with the local who led you around the RB?

Kynt and Vyxsin: Welcome to second place! For people with hot pink hair, you're really under the radar.

Ronald and Christina: Nice try with the Air France office. Too bad the flight you got wasn't the best. However! You certainly stepped it up. Third place isn't too shabby.

Hendekea and Azaria: Ooooooh...so sorry you've slipped to 4th place.

Nathan and Jennifer: See what happens when you b!tch so much at each other? 5th place, that's what. Ugly, wouldn't you say?

Nicolas and Donald: Tough luck at the Roadblock. Or does Donald remember that? Oh, I found this hat a couple legs back. Is it either of yours?

Shana and Jennifer, I'm sorry to tell you you've been eliminated from the Race. It was the U-Turn that did you in. Not because the universe got you back for being mean, but because it caused the bickering. OTOH, maybe the universe works in mysterious ways.

So...would you consider being a decoy team? Please submit your application in dance form.

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play with us! All the characters are spoken for except Blonde Jennifer, but anyone may post as a camera or sound person or cabbie or local or be creative! Post as a pair of stilts or the picket fence!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-03-07 1
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 qwertypie 12-03-07 2
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 ARnutz 12-03-07 3
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 cahaya 12-06-07 23
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-03-07 4
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 MissMyth 12-03-07 7
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Peetah 12-06-07 20
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Seana 12-03-07 8
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-03-07 12
           *Evil Grin* foonermints 12-05-07 18
               RE: *Evil Grin* Cygnus X1 12-05-07 19
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Peetah 12-06-07 21
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-06-07 24
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cyndimaus 12-03-07 5
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-03-07 6
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Ontheroadagain 12-03-07 11
       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 NanaWolf 12-05-07 16
           RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Ontheroadagain 12-05-07 17
               RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 NanaWolf 12-06-07 22
                   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Cygnus X1 12-08-07 25
                       RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 NanaWolf 12-09-07 26
   RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 jbug 12-04-07 15
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 Max Headroom 12-03-07 9
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 dragonflies 12-03-07 10
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 warp_core breach 12-03-07 13
 RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5 beau_30 12-04-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Lithuania?! How the &%$@ did I get here?

And who's this kid with me?

And how did my relatives wind up at this whacked-out party?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Nice of Hendeka and Azaria finally step back and let another team take first place.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
How the heck did that happen? I'm going to have to speak to my brother about this.

Hrmph!

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Hey, get out of the loo and let's get going!

Besides, we've got more than enough trips to go on after the race.

All that matters is we're first when it counts, right sis?

12-03-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
I have now decided I can finish the Race without Ronald, and I don't blather nearly as much as he does.

All set, sweetie?

Ronald's (Non-Fossilized) Hernia

Could I get a siggy when you get a chance, Seana? Pretty pleeeeze? *bats eyes* Here's an image you might be able to use.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-03-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Well, hi there Dad's Hernia. I've been hearing so much about you that it's nice to finally meet. I would be delighted to finish the race with you.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Blah blah blah blah...criticize...blah blah blah...ask her for the tickets!...blah blah blah...hernia...blah blah blah...fossil...blah blah blah...roadblock...blah blah blah...hurry up...blah blah blah...fall on stilts...blah blah blah...

(I *hate* Ron)

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Here ya go, ya weirdo.

12-03-07, 05:09 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Ah, that's feeling better already! Nice to be out of him and . . .

On my own
Once again
This wasn't how it was supposed to be (on my own)
I wish that we could do it all again (on my own)
I never dreamed I'd spend one night alone
By myself

Bet you never guessed it was me doing all that singing, eh?

Thanks, hon!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "*Evil Grin*"
I've got your back.

12-05-07, 11:18 PM (EST)
19. "RE: *Evil Grin*"
I always wanted to meet J.D. Ratcliff.

You were the only reason I ever read Reader's Digest.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-07, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Wow! My own hernia is singing to me?!...blah blah blah...you came out again...blah blah blah...keep me from running...blah blah blah...sing inane song with wrong lyrics...blah blah blah...pop hernia again...blah blah blah...criticize Christina and her fat butt for making this happen...blah blah blah...admire self in mirror with my uh, garment...blah blah blah...spear self in hernia with stilts...blah blah blah...crazy "Ron-ism"...blah blah blah...talk about hernia again...blah blah blah...

12-06-07, 11:29 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Yeah, but I bet you do great PowerPoint presentations.

Just remember to point me out with the ol' laser pen, ok?

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Don't you think we would have done quite well with the stilts, sis?

12-03-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-07 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

I don't think your legs need the assistance, iykwim.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
I think I prefer you on the beach in Portugal.

Now as far as the little b!+$h and her counting. She said she could count so why was she bothered by my counting right her to her.

NanaWolf 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-05-07, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
I know you were counting out loud just to mess me up. What's the matter? Don't you WANT to win a million $$$ so we can get married and spend all our days and all our nights together.

Ontheroadagain 923 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontheroadagain Click to send private message to Ontheroadagain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Now that I've actually listened to you talk, or rather, scream for two weeks, I'd really rather stick pins in my eyes.

>

12-06-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NanaWolf Click to send private message to NanaWolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Oh, here, let me help.

|--O O--|

12-08-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
The TAR Institute Of Dysfunctional Relationships awaits you both. We have such esteemed grads like:

Lenny and Karyn
Jill and John Vito
Reichen and Chip
Alison and Donny
Colin and Christie
(He Who Shall Not Be Named) and Victimia
Hayden and Aaron
Mary Adam and Rebecca
Ron and Kelly
The Weavers
The Rogerses
The Godlewskis
Joseph and Monica
Peter and Sarah
Rob and Kimberly

So see what you have to look forward to?

The TAR Institute Of Dysfunctional Relationships
(our motto: "It was the editing!")

EP Bert Van Munster
Keeping my affair with Elise secret since forever.

12-09-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Sister, you know we would rock at that! And sure could have counted better than most of those morons uh, other racers.
Course the RB would've been a piece of cake too - every local guy there would have been fighting to help us.

So, here come the barbie twins to join us. Sure hope they get over their bickering before they get here. This place is rather nice and peaceful (that is when we can get away from Ari )

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
All right, if one more person asks me to take them to the "Burkina Faso" airport, I'm going to scream! Makes me think all Americans are as smart as that Miss South Carolina.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
*blink* *blink* Just layin back, relaxing, kinda strolling my way through TAR. *whistling a happy tune*

we are so rockin relaxing dude!

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-03-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Now did you see what almost happened to ME?! I mean seriously, she almost killed ME!!! You know, I really didn't want whiney Jennifer as my teammate in this race... I don't even like her. Imagine, feeling guilty about using the U-turn and she can't even drive. Heck, she doesn't say much. I'm always the one talking.

It sucks that the prospects on this race were non-existent. I wish I would have been told beforehand that there were no single guy teams to flirt with and hook up with. So much for using my "aesthetic" to get to the finish line. If I would have known, I would have stayed at the Playboy mansion and auditioned for the girls next door. At least there, I would be able to get my facials, manicures and pedicures.

It's been a slice but I'm anxious to get back to my comfortable existence... manicures, pedicures and Ryan Seacrest.

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings

12-04-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Be the Amazing Racer 12.5"
Almost in first. We'll get first. Oh T.K> & Rachel will you mind stepping aside for me & Vysxin coming in first? You know you guys want the 1 million and not that trip to Japan, because we could really use that. Wait stop I'm starting to sound like the b***h Jen.

Well me and my partner vysxin, where ever she may be, are finally in the front pack again. WOOHOO. Next week we will come in first.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •