LAST EDITED ON 12-06-07 AT 00:47 AM (EST)
1. If Ronald’s hernia could race by itself with Christina, how would it fare and what would it say?
The same, but it would criticize Christina for causing a Ron.
2. Summarize what you know about Christina from this Race so far.
She is a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize.
3. Who or what do Kynt and Vyxsin look like without makeup?
David and Mary.
4. What is the true etymology of the names Azaria and Hendekea? (Sorry, “Hank” is not an acceptable answer.)
Their mother is a big fan of Scrabble, see? And one day...
5. Translate what those costumed Lithuanians at the Midsummer Festival were saying to distract the Racers who were counting along the fence.
"Hello. I am lonely Lithuanian girl who would like to come to America. I will make wonderful wife..." or "I am the disposed crown prince of the Romanoffs. I need your help to sell this Faberge egg..."
6. How do Jennifer and Nathan explain to their friends and families their constant bickering throughout this Race?
Well, they don't really "explain" things to their friends so much as "yell things at them".
7. If you were that Air France ticket agent in Ouagadougou, what would you have done when confronted by this group of DAWs wanting tickets to Vilnius?
Poured a shot of liquor in my camel milk.
8. Why did Nicolas have such a hard time making the deliveries in Vilnius?
There wasn't a landing strip that led to the hair salon.
9. How the heck has Donald lasted this long in the Race?
Duct tape, and those were support briefs!
10. What will it take for TK to agree to marry Rachel?
She must agree to a permanent threesome with TK's Lithuanian "doobie brother".