The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
Remember: use synonyms for words that don't need them, add obscure qualifiers where they would be the least use, then go back to whatever you said two sentences ago and either rework it or refute it without ever admitting you were wrong. And no matter what happens -- criticize, criticize, criticize!

If else else fails, pretend you're hosting a White House press confrence.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Breezy 11-12-07 1
 RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! brvnkrz 11-12-07 2
   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! mistyrose52 11-12-07 3
 RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Seana 11-12-07 4
   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Dizwiz 11-12-07 5
       RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! mistyrose52 11-12-07 6
           RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Seana 11-12-07 7
               RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Dizwiz 11-12-07 13
               RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! foonermints 11-12-07 17
                   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Sunny_Bunny 11-13-07 21
                       RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Cygnus X1 11-14-07 24
           RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! moondance 11-13-07 19
   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Breezy 11-12-07 8
   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Estee 11-12-07 9
       RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! MissMyth 11-12-07 12
           RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Peetah 11-12-07 14
               Wahahaha! moonbaby 11-12-07 15
   Wow! moonbaby 11-12-07 10
       RE: Wow! brvnkrz 11-12-07 11
       *blush* Seana 11-12-07 16
       RE: Wow! tvgeek401 11-13-07 20
 RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! PsychoKitty 11-12-07 18
 RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Sagebrush Dan 11-14-07 22
   RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week! Dizwiz 11-14-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I was really wishing a donkey would come along and kick him in the head last night.

*sigh* I miss the donkeys.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I'm going to want to punch him when they finally get eliminated and he blames her. Grrrrrr.

RIP, Bill Walsh

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
"If everyone would have just gotten out of the way and let ME get ahold of one of those pole vaulting tools, I would have been WAY ahead of the crowd! There is NO way you can just grab one of those poles and expect to jump over a creek. First, you have to measure the pole's diameter, multiply it by 75 (that's how many inches, approximately the creek is, squared), then you have to grab it exactly 18 inches, linear from the bottom, stand with your legs 3 feet from eachother. This is where it gets tricky, because if you are short, then you will NEVER get across that creek. That is what happened to my daughter the first 2 times. She was too short! BUT when she listened to me, and pulled her legs in slightly, and made herself appear taller, then the pole was fooled into thinking she was taller, and she was able, after 3 attempts, to finally, after much detailing from me, to make it across the creek!"

Can we just shoot the man NOW???

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
You know, Estee, I let you run with this topic and you didn't come through. You should have grasped the topic a little more firmly and taken a running start at it. You should have looked at the other posts and seen how it was done before just posting. I was relying on you to take this topic and handle it, but you really disappointed me.

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-12-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
Plus, she has a booger.

I will tell her this, because optimism will get her nowhere.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-12-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
>Plus, she has a booger.
>
>I will tell her this, because
>optimism will get her nowhere.
>
OMG, I can't believe I forgot about the BOOGER!!! THE BOOGER!! How can you ever make it in life if NO ONE ever tells you about the BOOGER???

11-12-07, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
It's rude to talk about boogers. It makes me look bad when you talk about boogers. I can't believe you two would talk about boogers and right here underneath my post where everyone would think I was involved some way in booger-talk. I would never talk about boogers OR be rude and I'm totally offended that you two have talked about boogers right here under my post like this.

Stop being so rude.

11-12-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
*points* Booger!!!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
BOOGER →

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
The REAL Booger.

There's a whole lot of Boogers goin' on.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"

Feh. I bet those Boogers don't have their own website.

Tribe strikes again!
It does, however, pain me to post a pic of an Irsay Colt.

moondance 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-13-07, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moondance Click to send private message to moondance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I just watched their interview on the CBS website - he did most of the talking (surprise!). They talked about how she doesn't want him to cuss and it really upsets her when he uses cuss words. So they came up with a word that he would use instead of cuss words - "booger".

I don't think he was just saying she had a booger, I think he was trying to swear at her.

What an #####.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
*snort* I think Seana wins the prize.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I went through my entire childhood without you: I think I can manage an adulthood in your absence too.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-07, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
Oh Estee, that says so well what I was thinking last night watching that horror. Why would anyone even want to bond with him at this point?

And stop talking about my boogers!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-12-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
You see, that's why your optimism will let you down. If you listen to me about the real truth of life, you will know that I am pointing out your boogers for you! I bond with you like all my employees, I demand from them all the same not failures that I demand of you who I think is too optimistic and positive. You must go, go, go and not forget your shoes or fannypack when you make your bad decisions! Let's be optimistic about this (which will get us nowhere) by reviewing our misakes: Your mistake is that you are too positive and can't communicate clearly or in an effective way and you have therefore let us down. I am very disappointed in you. And...where are your shoes? Are you wearing them? You will slow us down; checking your shoes has wasted our precious time and further sapped your imbecile optimism...

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Wahahaha!"
Ronald, is that you?

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Wow!"
I am amazed by your complete brilliance in capturing The Ronald!

Well done!
*applause*

Oh, perhaps this was too encouraging a post in a Ronald thread. I am the Edith Bunker of this thread.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow!"
Hmmmm, since I am blond, I guess that makes me Gloria. Although I am sure tehre are some who would say I am more of Meathead.

RIP, Bill Walsh

11-12-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
16. "*blush*"
Thank-you all for your kind words.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-13-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Wow!"
psst, moonbaby, early grats on 12K posts!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-12-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
You are all hilarious!!!! He drove me NUTS and kept talking at her when he should have been running or riding the bike or. . oh, I don't know. . RACING!!!!! What a lack of social skills/overbearing lecturing nincompoop!!!! Poor Christina! She deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for not knocking his block off

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 01:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I can't believe how awful this guy is. I can't wait until she finally loses it and shoves the tool of the week (like the pole, or a donkey) up his ass. Terrible terrible excuse for a father. I wonder what he is thinking as he watches himself — that is, if he can think or get himself out of denial long enough to wake up.

Sorry Estee....couldn't talk like him. He pisses me off too much.

11-14-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
23. "RE: It's Talk Like Ronald week!"
I can't talk like him, either. Just do what I do, and point out people's boogers. It's easier!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •