The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
Welcome to Hong Kong. We asked for someone to help us figure out cools tasks to do in Hong Kong and they sent us this guy:

I dunno. He seemed to have stunt work on the brain.

Danny and Oswald, you're team number one! Thank-you for bringing your Travelocity Roaming Gnome. Here's a way cool travel package from our sponsor, Travelocity. It's the largest Travelocity travel package furnished by a sponsor of ours who has a roaming gnome for a mascot*.

Well, you've certainly made copious use of the Fast Forward this season.

Dustin and Kandice: The other teams are gunning for you again. Eric and Danielle tried to kill you with nasty looks. You were wise to stay clear of them. You worked well together and got the tasks done in good time. You're such good Racers, you really are.

By the way, I am available for the making of Beauty Queen sandwiches. Anytime.

Charla and Mirna: Nice to see you've finally addressed Mirna's issues with Charla not hurrying fast enough. Pushing Charla around in the cart and dragging her on her rolling shoes wasn't demeaning at all. We actually *did* tell that Chang? Chan? - whatever - guy that there would be a Little Person on the Race and he took that into consideration when devising the Detour. Notice how the rungs were quite close together?

Eric and Danielle: You are so. brave. taking on the BQ's like that. Boy, you walked right up to them and told them what you thought. It would have been so much easier to just mock them behind their backs like cowards, but you really stood up for yourselves. Good job.

Danielle, likely the reason that Eric wouldn't stop for directions was that he got burned doing that in your season. To quote from a lovely and talented RTVW summary writer:

BJ/Tyler, Eric/Jeremy and MoJo drive to the Pit Stop. Eric and Jeremy think they have been driving for too long and stop to ask for directions. They learn that they need to continue on the road they’re on for another 1 km. The two guys comment that stopping for directions may have cost them a first-place finish. Let us all now pause for a moment to savour the irony.

Oh, and you guys are last. 30-minute penalty for you unless you come in first place next leg. But there aren't any more Fast Forwards. Have fun!

Administrative Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

New posters are welcome! All the Racers are taken. Anyone may post as a sound person or cameraman or taxi driver. Or hey, be creative! Post as the poor China Airlines guy, Desmond or a Kung-Fu Fighter. Jump on in and play with us!

*I know that no-one is going to recognise the Pine Tree Lincoln Mercury-type thing there, but it made me giggle.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 Cyndimaus 04-16-07 1
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 jbug 04-16-07 2
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 Max Headroom 04-16-07 3
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 cahaya 04-16-07 4
 They went too far! dabo 04-17-07 5
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 Cygnus X1 04-17-07 6
   RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 sporkman 04-20-07 9
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 dragonflies 04-17-07 7
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 beau_30 04-17-07 8
 RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10 Molaholic 04-22-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-16-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
Man, you guys are running around Hong Kong doing stunts and stuff but I get the fun of teaching Mary to swim here in sequesterville. I really am a good person, you know. Rob! Don't dunk her, I just got her back into the water!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
ChaChas, you 2 are just the sweetest guys. I'm so glad you are having more fun than anyone else. & congrats on the great trip!
Ian was screaming wanting to go do the FF with you. Right up his alley!

BQ's, you are 2 smart chicks. Good for you not letting the cousins squeeze in front of you on the standby list.

Team Mix'd - So Danielle DOES have a sports bra in a different color than white. I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to change.

Cousins, you were just as obnoxious as ever. Don't you realize that everone you meet is NOT your "friend" just because you call them that? And you haven't learned that just because you SAY you want to run a fair race all the viewers will overlook your ugliness (airline ticket counter - trying to get to front of list). Charla, one of these days someone is going to push you back from behind their counter!

Phil, did you enjoy standing next to that pretty local at the PS? Is she a model or what?

Ian and I are having a lovely time here without the kids and pressure from home. Sure will hate to give this up and go back to all that WITHOUT the million!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
All right everybody, get out of the way. Dustin and I are comin' through, and we've got a race to win. Don't forget, Phil keeps calling us "the first all-female team to win the race." Anybody notice how he never says that to Big Billy Goat Gruff and the Troll?

The only "sandwich" I've got for Mirna is a knuckle sandwich...

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
It's the Amazing Ticket Race. We know... we won by it, and we lost by it!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "They went too far!"
Gremlins aren't fairies!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
I always wanted to be an airborne ninja! Wasn't that fun scaring the stuffing out of the BQs and the Schmirnas? I daresay you had some great athletic moves there, Bill. Not bad for a couple of fiftysomethings, huh?

Not to mention how impressive you look in that black outfit.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-07 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

Shhhh.. I'm still being stealthy. I noticed Phil didn't mention how we had the winning gnome from the toy boat challenge. Oh, that's right, we're part of the Amazing Stealth Race now. Oh well, I can't wait to enjoy our week long cruise on the Sea Diamond later this summer.
You had some impressive moves too Joe. Where did you learn to do a flying roundhouse kick like that?

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
Thank God I didn't have to do anything cardio related! Although that stunt was quite fun! YOu should have seen Oswald's face when he saw that we were going toward that ramp!

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-17-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
Its about time I listen to Danielle. thats probably why James and I lost when were competing together. We never need directions. I could use it. I think I should use her oobies more often. They can come in handy can't they phil.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the All-sTAR, Episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-07 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

{cue music Everybody was Kung-fu Fighting...}

Hello, and welcome to Hong Kong {hyiia - kick} home the world's {nunchuk toss} greatest stuntsfolk {cue explosion}.

I'm so glad that team ChaCha was able to handle the toughest Fast Forward ever offered in TAR. And how about those kind folks over at Orbitz™ Travelocity™ for their wonderful prize! Chinese New Year in Hong Kong -- and this time you’ll actually get to pay the taxi drivers!

Dustin and Kandice: (or are you Kandice and Dustin?) I thought you both knew all about our traffic here. Oh well, at least you didn’t have to get too close to the shrew and her gnome. I hear the little one bites and her cousin is just a pain (but a friend pain). Just watch out though, remember, karma’s a beeoch.
Caution - Yield Ahead

Charla and Mirna: I've send word ahead to the Space Needle -- they'll have rat catchers ready, right up there on the roof.

Eric and Danielle: Too bad that nasty old XY chomosome thing popped up again. You guys really should learn how to ask for directions. Make sure you finish first, or you might have to share the Sequesterville hot tub with the Guidos and Kentucks.

{/music}

Andy, you still owe me 14 minutes -

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •