The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-13-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I have not been able to figure out the why? in having this six pack alliance. The Kentucky couple and the Alabama Sistas are among the most inept racers to ever appear on this show, and expect for Zack dragging Flo's sorry ##### around the world these two teams have done nothing but follow everyone else. In last night's episode there appeared to be no way that the Sistas would have found that flight to South Africa on their own and got to the plane before it departed without the help of the Cho's.

Why would they do that? That non move would have insured that the Sistas would have been too far behind to successfully get to Finland and compete, and would have moved the Cho's one step closer to the final prize. Now it appears that the Sistas will not return the favor next week, and it will bite the Cho's in the #####.

Finally, the Sistas just cut in front of the locals without explanation and without permission to get a taxi. It is one thing to do it to fellow racers, but to do it in front of locals is rude, crude, and reinforces the Ugly American sterotype. Can anyone name one kind or helpful thing the Sistas have done for anyone else except follow other teams?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... dabo 11-13-06 1
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Karchita 11-13-06 2
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... ginger 11-13-06 3
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Peetah 11-13-06 4
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Karchita 11-13-06 7
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... numa 11-16-06 9
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Peetah 11-16-06 10
           RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... numa 11-17-06 11
               RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Karchita 11-18-06 12
               WARNING: Numa IceCat 11-18-06 14
                   RE: WARNING: Numa numa 11-20-06 17
                       RE: WARNING: Numa dabo 11-20-06 18
                           Can I have "Why I was banned for $1... HobbsofMI 11-20-06 19
                       That's enough, folks Bebo 11-20-06 24
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... busygrrrl 12-04-06 31
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... maryellennaco 11-13-06 5
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... JessicaRN 11-13-06 6
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... HobbsofMI 11-20-06 20
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Cyndimaus 11-14-06 8
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... motormouth 11-18-06 13
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... okaychatt 11-20-06 15
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... Cyndimaus 11-20-06 16
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... maryellennaco 11-20-06 21
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... HeavenlyGrl 11-20-06 23
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... MizJazmine 11-20-06 25
           RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... HeavenlyGrl 11-21-06 27
           RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... jbug 11-21-06 28
               RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... MizJazmine 11-22-06 30
       RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... busygrrrl 12-04-06 32
 RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... J Slice 11-20-06 22
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... MizJazmine 11-20-06 26
   RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sist... PsychoKitty 11-21-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Hey, they're representin' for single moms! And the Chinese like Alabama, has something to do with Forrest Gump. And... And.... Well, okay, I'm stumped. Oh, wait, that's right, almost forgot, Lyn is the black angel! Hah! See!

That was Lyn, right?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-13-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Cutting in line to get a taxi really bothered me. It was unbelievably rude. Not only does behavior like that reinforce the Ugly American stereotype, but it reinforces negative stereotypes about African Americans.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I guess strategically the Chos are thinking to keep alive the easiest teams to beat in the end. But I'd shake the 6-pack loose, myself.

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-13-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
To be totally fair, Lyn did apologize to the local just before she got in the cab. As much as I dislike Karlyn, Lyn seems like a reasonable, calm person whose personality gets steamrolled by Karlyn.

Btw, I thought the stereotype was that African americans couldn't get a cab at all

11-13-06, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I was thinking of the European stereotype of African Americans, which is very basic; they are all criminals and/or louts. Somehow the Europeans got that idea from our tv shows and movies ...

numa 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail numa Click to send private message to numa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
That scene does not reinforce negative stereotypes about African-Americans. It simply gives those that are prejudiced an excuse to show hate towards african americans. And, who cares what Europeans think? No one. After all, if we consider what the media has told us about Europeans: you stink because you don't shower or use deoderant (and infrequently wash your hair and clothes). Furthermore, African Americans are Americans, and ALL AMERICANS are superior to Europeans!!!

Peetah 334 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-16-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peetah Click to send private message to Peetah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Numa, please don't use negative sterotypes and encourage predjudiced thoughts against Europeans. One of the best things of this show is that it's meant to open our eyes and appreciate the cultures of other countries. Let's not spoil it, no matter how the teams may act. We just have to do better.

11-17-06, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail numa Click to send private message to numa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Peta, where was your "we are the world" mentality for appreciating others when african americans were being slammed in this post? hmmm, seems to me you support this european view of african americans, and find it totally acceptable. but, one shouldn't say anything perceived offensive about europeans? get serious. we americans don't play that game. now, go brush your teeth and use some deoderant.

11-18-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
No one is slamming African Americans and no one is saying that any type of prejudice or stereotyping is a good thing. I thought it was pretty clear in my posts that I thought it was a bad thing, but I guess you never know how people will interpret something you write. Lynn and Karlyn’s behavior was appalling and they are not making any of us look good to anyone. If you don’t care about that, that’s fine with me. However, this is a basher board and all sorts of racers get bashed for all sorts of behavior, much of it much less outlandish than L&K's.

As for your opinions of Europeans, they don't seem relevent to bashing TAR and this isn't really the place for expressing them.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "WARNING: Numa"
Bashing contestants is OK.

Bashing other posters is NOT OK.

11-20-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
17. "RE: WARNING: Numa"
Icecat & Karchita, your level or ignorance is more amazing than this race itself. karchita, you CLEARLY slammed african americans in your post (if you so believe that europeans are irrelevant to this issue, you SHOULD NOT HAVE brought them (and their worthless opinions) up in the first place. all the evidence is right there in black type for you to see. you look really stupid trying to deny it now. and as for you icecat, you are no better than karchita. if you want to play the racist part, at least have a better foundation to act out the roll.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WARNING: Numa"
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-06 AT 01:46 PM (EST)

Buy a vowel.

Numa, I appreciated your contributions around here, but you should know well enough to play by the rules. If you disagree with something another poster posts, that's well and fine, but personally disparaging other posters is just plain wrong.

Legitimate debate, disagreement without being disagreeable about it, we love that. If you have a disagreement with someone about something, that's fine, but please base it on merit, state your objection and the basis of your objection, and keep it civil.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Can I have "Why I was banned for $1000" Icecat?"
DOH!

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "That's enough, folks"
This has been alerted and is being dealt with. In the meantime, please remember...

- Bashing other posters is NOT permitted.
- Bashing a moderator is NOT permitted.
- If a poster violates the guidelines, please alert the moderators and let us handle it. That helps to keep the show forums discussions about the show. Thank you to all of the posters who remembered that rule and alerted the mods.
- Save the cheerleader, save the world.

Now please return this thread to a show bashing/contestant bashing/poster bash-free territory before it gets locked.

busygrrrl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
"Cutting in line to get a taxi really bothered me. It was unbelievably rude. Not only does behavior like that reinforce the Ugly American stereotype, but it reinforces negative stereotypes about African Americans."

If people want to judge Americans and African Americans based on what 2 people do, then those people are the ones who have the problems, b/c a reasonable person wouldnt even look at the situation like that.

Besides it isnt that serious, all of the teams have talked badly about each other and done underhanded things to win, that is what the race is all about, stop whining when you see it actually happening.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-13-06, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
It looks to me like the 6-pack is a goner by next week's show. Did you see what the Cho's were saying during the previews??
Maybe even THEY will not be able to tolerate Alabama doing something... who knows?? I'm wondering how both Alabamas make it down the side of that freakin' tower without hurting themselves! JMHO

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I think that the Cho's could have dominated this race, except for the fact that they chose to get bogged down by the 2 weakest teams in the race. I don't really think they could have planned that far ahead and plotted about going into the end with the weak teams. Hopefully, now that Mary and David are gone, the Cho's will stop worrying about the alliance. I don't think Alabama is worth losing the million over. I'd like to see the nice guys get a backbone, start thinking about the fact that they are in a competition and I'd like to see them win this.

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I don't think the Cho's would have dominated.....they got lost just as much as anyone else....and almost got eliminated before the first pit stop. How many times did these guys get lost if they were not following someone? I don't know how many times they stopped but Erwin seemed like he could not read a map. I'm just surprised they made it that far. Do I like the way they played....sort of....once Alabama showed they did not care about them then they should have ditched them and not waited....but each his own.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Syren and bouncy by IceCat

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-14-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
While I wish they'd race more aggressively, I do respect the Cho brothers for being true to themselves. They couldn't bring themselves to be rude to the locals by cutting in line. Now, they could have asked someone if they could take their place in line (one of the other teams did that, I believe), but I think they did the right thing. They do need to play smarter. There's being nice and polite and there's not going out of your way to help a fellow racer with info they could discover on their own. We're far enough in this race that you have to stop helping other teams in major ways and race for your team only. You can do this without being rude and so they could still stay true to who they are.

As for Lyn and Karlyn, they are rude sometimes and they could do a better job. Jumping the line for the taxi was not okay, in my mind. I think the apology from them as they were getting into the cab wasn't sincere, more just of a "we're doing this and don't be mad at us" apology.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-18-06, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I think the apology from them as they were getting into the cab wasn't sincere, more just of a "we're doing this and don't be mad at us" apology.

I completely agree. It wasn't at all sincere, or they would not have gone through with it.

I hope they go next, I can't stand them.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-20-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Alabama team have a gift for being particularly snide at times. I find them a negative pair, and I hope they are out, soon.

They have the nerve to criticize the Chos for asking too many directions, yet they won't take the lead and make their own decisions.

Either follow quietly, or move on.

Which they FINALLY did tonight. With several ugly words about their "friends", the Chos. Nice, Alabama, real nice. Can you say, "Fair weather friends"?

They want to set a good example for their kids? Then act decently towards others, whether in their presence or not.

The Chos? They claim to have run the race the way they were raised. Well, that's fine and dandy. Perhaps admirable. But please don't be surprised and hurt when part of your "team" decides to strike out on their own. It's a R-A-C-E, with million dollar prize. Get it?

Yeah - I'm feelin' cranky tonight. It's better to go after racers than those in my daily circle, right? :->

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-20-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with 'Bama when they kept complaining and complaining yet not moving out on their own. And they sure weren't saying nice things about the Chos till they were eliminated.

We'll see how they do without anyone they like to follow. Will they choose someone else to follow? Will they be independant? Will they get the chance to use the yield? Eeks, scarey to think of how they might act.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
With you there!! I think without the Cho's they're gonna have a hard time getting around ALONE.. By themselves... But, maybe they'll surprise us all!!

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-20-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"

>They want to set a good
>example for their kids?
>Then act decently towards others,
>whether in their presence or
>not.
>
This is truly the best point yet. They are setting a terrible example for their kids... they're children will end up following others in school, rather than setting an example, they will learn that it is easier to complain than stand up and do something about it, and that it is ok to cut in line, call people out in a embarassing public display, and to treat their friends well, only when it works to their advantage. The Cho's messed up bad being so trusting, but the Bamamama's have set a terrible example, and didn't gain any friends, fans or experiences along the way. Don't much like Rob and Kim, but I do hope they beat these worst-ever TAR racers. The way they just sat in the car and complained about what the Cho's were doing was infuriating. Why, oh why, didn't they DO something, then?

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-20-06, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Oh puhleeeze! I totally disagree...IMO the Bama's are fine. The example they set for their kids was the fact that they even attempted TAR! They're in a race, and while the Cho's chose to run the race in a particular way doesn't mean that the Bama's had to run the same race. I feel like the Cho's could literally afford to run the race the way they did, but the Bamamama's are SINGLE PARENTS. I do feel there's more at stake here for them. So I understand their competitive survival mode and I'm not gonna knock them for it. I think when it's all said and done, the Cho's while disappointed probably understand this. IMO the Bama's did gain friends, fans, & experience (ALOT of experience). It's just that they don't have the approval of some people (mostly those who watch the show), but then again they don't need it. Not to mention the fact that the remaining teams IMO aren't the nicest of people...but no never mind that huh?

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-21-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Ok, I'll retract the "experience" comment, they are flying around the world at a rapid pace. IMO the other teams, maybe with the exception of Rob and Kim, are just as nice as anyone, with the exception of the saintly Cho's (who I adored). Bama fluked out being in the final four. Period.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
>.......... I feel like the
>Cho's could literally afford to
>run the race the way
>they did, but the Bamamama's
>are SINGLE PARENTS. I
>do feel there's more at
>stake here for them.

I find it interesting that we (viewers/posters) make assumptions about the financial status of racers. Yes, the Bamas are single parents, BUT, they both have good jobs and who's to say they are not also receiving substantial child support? Single parent doesn't always mean "struggling or poor".
I've also read a lot about Kentucky's "status". However, on another board, someone posted the average wages for Kentucky coalminer (from some googled web site) and David makes a decent wage as well. Especially when you compare his wage to the cost of living in their area. Now if he had the same salary & was living in NY city maybe it would be different!
Haven't really even checked to see what the Chos do for a living - so no references to their "status" but I may go check it out.

11-22-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
Assumptions huh? What assumptions? The Bama's themselves have made comments referencing the importance of the money...that's right...THE MONEY...DUH! So irregardless of them both having good jobs or recieving child support the million would give them a certain security that they may not have at this point in time in their lives. Also I never equated "single parent" with being poor and struggling, but they are SINGLE PARENTS. You know what that means? That means that their world doesn't revolve around them, but rather their children. They're running this race for their children and what the possibility of winning means to them. They've said it several times. The last time in my opinion being the most poignant when they got the emails from their children.

So maybe you're the one making assumptions about some of us who really aren't making assumptions, but rather observations based on what we've heard the Bama's say themselves. Think about it!

busygrrrl 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail busygrrrl Click to send private message to busygrrrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
"This is truly the best point yet. They are setting a terrible example for their kids... they're children will end up following others in school, rather than setting an example, they will learn that it is easier to complain than stand up and do something about it, and that it is ok to cut in line, call people out in a embarassing public display, and to treat their friends well, only when it works to their advantage. The Cho's messed up bad being so trusting, but the Bamamama's have set a terrible example, and didn't gain any friends, fans or experiences along the way. Don't much like Rob and Kim, but I do hope they beat these worst-ever TAR racers. The way they just sat in the car and complained about what the Cho's were doing was infuriating. Why, oh why, didn't they DO something, then?"

Interesting how you all assume that bama was "following" the Cho's when they were being loyal to their alliance and waiting for them, I think bama was good to sit there and wait as long as they did for the Cho's who obviously didnt know what they were doing, bama smartened up and left the Cho's finding the next task with no problems, escaping elimination, I really feel like if it were any other team, you all would be talking about how "brilliant" they were for leaving the Cho's.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-06, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
All I'm gonna say:

Chos got what they deserved last night. I love 'em, but they played a stupid, stupid, stupid game.

Tribe is far-out.

11-20-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I agree...my sentiments exactly. The Cho's were my fav team, but this is a race. They played a game that benefitted any one that hooked up with them (even the blondes) which is a real no no. I was sorry to see them go but....

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings

11-21-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Cho's are Chumps & the Sistas are Ugly Americans!!"
I totally agree. The Cho's are great guys but this is a race. And I'm more interested in watching someone actually try to WIN!!!! They threw away SO MANY leads - I just couldn't believe it after the tower when they waited AGAIN for Bama. What a waste.

Still hope Bama gets eliminated - they are so negative. But the Cho's sure helped them get this far. Not that their efforts are appreciate one bit! JMHO

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sig from The Tribe and Cyg Sig Shop!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •