The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoeBlow2006 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-09-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeBlow2006 Click to send private message to JoeBlow2006 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
anyone find it funny that Rob called the people in Vietnam foreigners when in fact he was the foreigner? LMAO. I love watching these 2 brats fight.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Seana 10-09-06 1
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... dabo 10-09-06 2
   RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-09-06 3
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Max Headroom 10-09-06 4
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... dragonflies 10-09-06 5
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... bullzeye 10-10-06 6
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... maryellennaco 10-16-06 7
   RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Prof_ Wagstaff 10-16-06 8
       RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... DeltaPin 10-17-06 9
   RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... HeavenlyGrl 10-17-06 13
       RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Earl Colby Pottinger 10-18-06 14
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Rhyn 10-17-06 10
   RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Cygnus X1 10-17-06 11
       RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... Rhyn 10-17-06 12
 Episode 8 Seana 11-06-06 15
   RE: Episode 8 mom2bjm 11-06-06 16
   RE: Episode 8 jbug 11-06-06 17
       RE: Episode 8 Cyndimaus 11-06-06 18
 RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreign... maryellennaco 11-06-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-06, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
LOL! Holy heck, wasn't that awful!

And the other bit that made me cover my mouth and laugh at him was when he was yelling at the cabbie "I don't speak your language!" Because that damn Vietnamese guy should bloody speak English, the moron. {/sarcasm}

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Welcome aboard! Yeah, that had me in stitches. Dude, you're in their country, buy a frikkin vowel. Blaming the locals for not comprehending your lingo is just so ugly American.

SMILES ARE FREE

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-09-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Now, now let's be fair. He did YELL AT THEM, so at least he tried to communicate.

Tribephylanthropy!
Space For Rent.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
I learned the "foreigner" lesson years ago, right here in the US. I traveled to Boston on business, and the rental car agent had a thick Boston accent. Being from the Midwest, I made a snappy remark about how she talked funny, only to be told that I was the one with the funny accent around there!

I've since been overseas many times, and that lesson has stuck with me. When I see other Americans acting like pompous jerks, I wince as a stereotype gets perpetuated. Rob and Kimberly are just the latest incarnation of a LONG line of ugly Americans.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Welcome to the boards joeblow2006. Clever screen name.

Courtesy of Arkie

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-10-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
That was my initial reaction as well - "Dude - in Vietnam, you are the foreigner, not them!

Upon further thought, I wonder if he meant he was not going to speak to foreigners when he returned to the US?

A birthday present from Tribe

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-16-06, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
How about last night when they were talking about India and all the "poor" people??? That crazy beyotch said something like,"When are we going to Europe?? I want to be around RICH people".... DOOFUS!!!

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Well my goodness! I really felt for her.
Whenever the racers are in those yucky Third World countries, i just keep wondering...
"Why do these people continue to breed?"

I can't wait until they get to the fresh smelling, civilized countries of Europe!

Tribephylanthropy!
{{Sarcasim}}

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Wasn't it in Sicily during the last Race when they had to carry around a swordfish for awhile. I hope Kimberly gets to do something like this when back in the "civilized" world.

HeavenlyGrl 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HeavenlyGrl Click to send private message to HeavenlyGrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
>That crazy beyotch said something like,"When
>are we going to Europe??
>I want to be around
>RICH people".... DOOFUS

I was so shocked by this! You always hear about people like her, but that is the very first time I have actually seen this. I'm from Canada, and it plays up a steriotype of The U.S. of A. that holds strong across the world - I do know and feel that most Americans are NOT like that, but it so sad when one ruins it for them all.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-18-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
And that's the problem of 'The Ugly American', there were seven teams in India but if anyone who speaks English were listening to the teams guess which comments of the hundreds spoken by the Americans will be remembered?

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-06, 06:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Ah, Rob and Kimberly, shining examples of a Eurocentric, nationalistic education. Their public high schools must be so proud!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
While I see your point, and I agree that there are many problems with public schools in the U.S., it doesn't follow that R&K's behavior necessarily reflects on a *public* high school education. There's at least a few teachers on these boards who will agree.

Where I live, the public schools are actually quite good. And I went to a Catholic high school, and I'm sure private schools have produced their share of R&Ks also.

And there are many more factors besides education that go into an attitude like that.

Rhyn 524 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-17-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhyn Click to send private message to Rhyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Haha, sorry if I came across as attacking public schools in general. What I am attacking is my parents' generations' federally funded education and their parents' federally funded education. The philosophy that World History is really only European Military History. These days, people are more conscious of the White European slant that American education has propped up, and teachers entering the profession now (as I am) are learning a lot about this sort of bias in education (and other biases, too).

That Kim wants to go to clean, pretty, rich, white Europe is in line with the educational biases that have historically been present in America. Not picking on public schools, and I want very much to be a part of the system.

I know, too, that there are other factors that weigh in to a person's beliefs and behaviors, and I think maybe you might have read a little more into my post than is really there.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Episode 8"
So our Rob has trouble breathing exhaust? How does he think the locals stand it? Well, they die a lot earlier than rich white folks from 1st World countries. Besides, they don't get enough protein, so their brains don't develop.

Well, it's nice that we finally know what's wrong with Rob - not enough protein.

On another note, I had to laugh at the pretty people teams eating the gross food and Kimberly retching so often.

mom2bjm 1465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-06-06, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mom2bjm Click to send private message to mom2bjm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episode 8"

What a loser he is!

How appropriate they didn't get to the pit stop first with the FF! However I DO have to give props to Kimberly - Cow Lips?? That was just gross! I told DH they were purposely trying to make ME retch showing us all the different cuts of "meat"!

Nutzy's the bomb!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Episode 8"

>On another note, I had to
>laugh at the pretty people
>teams eating the gross food
>and Kimberly retching so often.
>
>

With all the repeated clips of conversation about "having plenty of time - no need to hurry" I was sure hoping that the Cho Brothers would also beat them to the PS and possibly even another of the 6 pack teams. That would have been great!
Guess it never occured to them that they would have to FIND their way to the PS. Seems they thought a van was going to magically appear to take all 4 of them right on to see Phil. Was hoping both teams would get VERY lost just to make it more interesting.

Mary & David just couldn't seem to realize the concept of RACE (as in going fast to win - not ethnicity). Knowing how important it was for them to get to the PS ASAP, Mary just moves around the market looking for the stamps like she was shopping! Bet she moves faster than that at Walmart on those holiday madness days coming up! LOL Wish David had taken that one. He might have put a little more urgency in it.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-06-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 8"
Was hoping both teams would get VERY lost just to make it more interesting.

I was hoping that one of them would get eliminated. I was really hoping all the "we're so far ahead of the others" comments was foreshadowing. Darn! THAT would have been some good TV!

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rob and Kimberly - Damn Foreigners LMAO"
Gee, I wonder if cow lips are protein????

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •