The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Last Comic Standing Forum (Protected)
Original message

timetraveller 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-07, 00:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timetraveller Click to send private message to timetraveller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
OK I am not normally a prude and not really an Amy fan but this night really pissed me off

She made fun of deaf people and color blind people...

I think this is rude and know some people will disagree and call me too sensitive

I am furious though....in our pc world we can still knock the
handicapped

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jok... Estee 08-30-07 1
 RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jok... survivorscott 08-31-07 2
   RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jok... agman 11-14-07 5
 RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jok... newsomewayne 09-06-07 3
 RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jok... shaneperry 09-10-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-07, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
Not only that, Lavell has been telling fat jokes. How dare he! And last year, they let that so-called winner Josh Blue tell a truckload of palsy jokes!

Clearly something must be done.

Was that offensive to truckers?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-31-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
yet jokes about taping penesis together your ok with

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
just make sure they are taped gently please!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
And look where that got her!

Thrown to the briny deeps by Agman, 2007.

Can we just skip the last week and anoint Gerry Dee the winner?

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-10-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: amy shuman uses handicapped jokes : ("
I love amy shuman and think she is very funny . much better then jon reep who is boring. being handicapped my self i dont mind her at all. i think some people dont want a women to win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •