*****************LCS3 SPOILER ALERT*******************
An intersting read for sure. Some highlights from Jay Mohr with my comments in italics:
- Nobody cast a vote for ANT to be in the house but NBC wanted him there to create some drama.
No surprise there.
- Kathleen and Tammy have been bitching about not making the final 3.
Tammy I could see having a beef as she had a really good set at the final six while Kathleen had a mediocre set at best, never went up in a challenge and was rarely funny in the house. What did she expect!
- Kathleen, Tammy, ANT and Bonnie did not want to do LCS3, however all but Bonnie were convinced to do the show. Jessica Kerson will replace Bonnie. All the LCS1 comics were eager to participate again.
No kidding! A year off camera makes for a different perspective.
- "Dat Phan couldn't come up with four new minutes in a year!"
Then why do you keep putting him on TV? I hope he is out on the first vote.
- LCS3 Format: 5 comics from each "house" compete and the viewers vote, lowest vote getter from each "house" is eliminated, highest vote getter overall wins $50,000 for their "house".
I'm not quite sure how well this is going to work. I would have preferred to see one-on-one challenges myself but I will give this a chance.
- Todd lost the wilcard vote by about 12,000 votes or 2%, not the 1 vote that he claimed on his website.
Like we all didn't know that already!
"How 'bout a birdy? I got a little birdy right here."