The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-07, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Let's talk about this week's episode here. What will the idiots do next?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-19-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-20-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... volsfan 12-20-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-20-07 4
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-20-07 5
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... JessicaRN 12-20-07 6
 RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... KwietOne 12-20-07 7
   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... suebsg9 12-20-07 8
       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... nazpink 12-20-07 9
           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... bored8 12-20-07 10
               RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-20-07 11
                   RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... purrcafe 12-20-07 12
                       RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... DaveThe Dude 12-20-07 13
                           RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12... KwietOne 12-21-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-19-07, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Each week I actually look forward to this show. I still can't figure it out why, because it always seems I am disappointed and/or dumbfounded by what they do. Worse, I am annoyed at what they DON'T do, like EXPLORE!!!

While Vols and Batts and a few of the others seem to have conceded the "reality" of it all, I still dutifully sit and watch this show each week, hoping that something cool will happen. When I was 17 or 19 or even 21 we often complained about being bored. But, we were NEVER as bored - or as boring - as these kids consistently are each and every season. It just seems to be the same mindless crasp week in and week out.

Maybe I need a hobby. Hey, maybe I can make my own wine!!! MORE WINE!! MORE WINE!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-20-07, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Ok, I watched the show. Dum-bar is truly an idiot.

Did you see how filthy the floor of their mansion was? Even back in the old fraternity days when we drank till the beer came out of our ears every night we never slept as late as these guys or were that sloppy.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-07, 07:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
I agree that Dumbar is an idiot. However, I think we were shown a little tid bit of something last night that showed us they aren't as boring as they have been portrayed. Dumbar said he was going driving around and then the other guys followed suit...they said they were going to "the cliffs". Well, evidently they knew about the cliffs or they wouldn't have known to go there.

I think we are being a bit judgemental just because they aren't showing us everything.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-20-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Well, at least Dunbar goes somewhere because they called the cliffs "Dunbar's cliffs". I really wouldn't doubt that Dunbar goes off by himself anyway because he's a ball of rage and people like that always have their own "spot"....it's kind of funny that Dunbar chose cliffs as his "place of contemplation". Anyway, I actually wouldn't doubt it if the guys did go off and "explore", but I'm still not buying that the girls go anywhere other than to restaurants, stores, and bars...maybe Parisa does?

What I do know is that Dunbar is a freak. He's a complete hot head and to say that he is the most compassionate and caring person he knows is absolutely delusional. If that were the case he wouldn't have been hopping into bed with Ashli...what an insult to his girlfriend! Not only did he cheat on her but did so on national t.v. and with...ick, Ashli! I don't know whether or not Ashli "squared" her shoulders at Dunbar but it seems to me that Dunbar looks into things more than is necessary...the guy really should consider extensive therapy.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
I too would like to see some of the places in Sydney that these guys go to rather than the inside of the house that they are apparently not capable of keeping clean.Maybe we will get a glimpse during their work tour next episode??Then again, how enjoyable would it be to watch Dumbar stand on a cliff and contemplate what a woman hating meathead he is?? His behavior in this episode was unbelievable..he needs a good #####-whipping followed by being strapped to a chair "clockwork orange" style and forced to watch live video feed of Julie having sex with other guys until his head explodes.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
I finally found one positive thing to say. I have noticed that this bunch seems to be doing a lot of reading. The bunch in Denver had to always be too drunk or hungover to read anything at all.
I have always loved Cohutta, but the fact that he was sleeping all day, while others were working made me wonder about him also. And when Kelly Ann went to wake him up and instead climbed into bed with him was kind of disgusting. Dunbar at least seemed to want to work.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Did I miss Cohutta actually jumping off the cliff?

Agman did me!

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Yea they didn't show that; we just got to see flashbacks of him walking by the cliff but then him coming back with a swollen foot.

Is it me but why didn't anyone take him to the emergency room or whatever they have in Sydney; I mean at least he has a legit excuse then if he is in cast and crunches not to walk around. I thought at least Kelly ann or Parisa would have taken him there or else the guy on the way home. I mean Cahotta could have used something for the pain.

Was nice seeing the girls get along; of course they all have Dumbar in common. And then to see the guys hanging out. And liked watching Ashlie and Parisa working on the project. Going to be intresting to see what group wins the trip to Europe.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
I almost think Cohutta declined a visit to the hospital. Kellyanne did suggest crutches and he was clearly not interested.

You know, I really don't understand why these people need so much motivation to do their job. They have one of the best jobs a RW cast has seen in a long time. Even last season's fools did a better job than these folks and they had to do real camping. Ohhhhhh...it's so hard going to different places at someone else's cost and coming up with a list of which places tourist would have the most experience at....ohhhh...hard. It's even more ridiculous because they are pretty much tourist themselves so if they would step outside of the clubbin' box it may not be too hard to know what others would want.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-20-07, 02:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
True..they have a dream job compared to what most people do to earn money. Clearly Issacs team will win because they are so much more organized and can put their personal opinions etc. aside to get the job done.
Poor Cohutta probably jumped off the cliff to hurt his ankle purposely so his "team" will have an out for losing. He has nothing to work with..Dumbar is useless because.. well.. he's Dumbar and Kelly-Anne's only contribution to the project (according to the preview of next episode) will be flirting with the tourists and drinking an entire bottle of tequila without vomitting. I would have stayed in bed all day too.

12-20-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Ii can see it now: Dum-bar's team loses out on the European vacation, he goes nuts, blames it on everyone but himself, and then buys a machete and hacks the others to death right there in front of the cameras!

Or, maybe he'll just jump off a cliff and save the world from his ridiculous rage. Better he offs himself than some innocent person.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-20-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
Dum-bar's
>team loses out on the
>European vacation, he goes nuts,
>blames it on everyone but
>himself, and then buys a
>machete and hacks the others
>to death right there in
>front of the cameras!
>
Now THAT would be a fantastic finale to this debacle.

12-20-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
We can always dream........

More wine!!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Discussion 12/19/2007 Episode"
It'd be dangerous doing tequila shots!

Agman did me!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •