The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trisha is an #####"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

DEP 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-28-07, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DEP Click to send private message to DEP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trisha is an #####"
So, she pushes someone. Physical violence which is even worse than her verbal abuse and she has the nerve to be upset because she has to go home? What's worse the two little twits Ashley and Kelly get upset because their friend Trisha did something wrong and has to go home?

These girls will grow up someday and have children. That is soooo scary.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trisha is an ##### Collette7 11-28-07 1
 RE: Trisha is an ##### altrocker 11-29-07 2
   RE: Trisha is an ##### cathyt 11-29-07 3
 Locking -duplicate Bebo 11-29-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Collette7 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Collette7 Click to send private message to Collette7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trisha is an #####"
Hooray!!! Parisa sent Trisha home! HALLELUJAH! HALLELUJAH!!! I can't believe Kelly Anne and Ashley... What do they expect? Should Parisa accept abuse from manipulative trailor trash who now thinks she can push her? The spitting was disgusting... Kelly Anne now makes me as sick as Trisha the fake Christian did... Really Girls... RAISE THE BAR! GO Parisa! Kelly Ann may be surprised to realize that there are very few "TEAM TRISHA" members in the "REAL" world.

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-07, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trisha is an #####"
Kelly Anne is two faced and Ashley is just a follower. They are too stupid to realize that Trisha was manipulative.
For one, Trisha disliked Parissa since the moment she met her and never really gave her a chance.
Than, she turns the other blonde against her and when the new girl came along, all she could do was bad talk Parissa, saying that Parissa has gotten into arguments with everyone in the house. Trying to make Parissa look like the one in the wrong. But, she failed to tell the new girl what their arguments were about.
As I can recall, she got into an argument with the blonde that left, because the blonde that left was upset that Parissa wouldnt make her a grilled cheese sandwhich with eggs and tomatoes. (Which Parissa made for her after the fact, because she went psycho on Cahutta and threw a glass bottle at him.
Than, she got into a verbal argument with Trisha because Trisha was upset over the guy, who she wasnt even going out with, when Parissa was pursuing him.
(By the way, she should have told the new girl that she cheated on her boyfriend and that the guy was also into Parissa.)
Than, Parissa got into an argument with Dunbar because she wouldnt take the balnket upstairs...)

Wow!

Parissa is such a bad girl, isnt she? She was single and pursued another single guy that kissed her and wrote her a love poem, that talked to her on the phone and hung out with her. Furthermore, how dare she dance with some guy that Kelly Anne danced with and met before she did. The nerve!!

Those girls are trashy and Parissa is definately getting it handed to her because she has a good head on her shoulders, is classy, and doesnt think she's better than everyone else.

cathyt 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cathyt Click to send private message to cathyt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trisha is an #####"
TRISHA sucks on soooo many levels

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-29-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking -duplicate"
I realize this thread was started first, but since the other one has more responses, I'll lock this one and encourage folks to join in the other discussion:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID50/987.shtml

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •