The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-28-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I missed last week's pushfest and hope to catch it on a rerun. I guess we see what happens with the fallout from here. Let's talk about the idiots here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-29-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... redheaded_sweetheart 11-29-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... volsfan 11-29-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... suebsg9 11-29-07 4
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... realitytvwatcher 11-29-07 5
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... bored8 11-29-07 6
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... shimshee 12-02-07 13
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... surfmom 11-29-07 7
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-29-07 8
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... PhilipT 11-29-07 9
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... flipxcyd 11-29-07 10
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... volsfan 12-02-07 11
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... DaveThe Dude 12-02-07 12
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... NJGirl 12-02-07 14
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Di... nazpink 12-03-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-29-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I am very glad that Trisha, the low class moron scumbag was sent home. I was appalled that Kelly-Ann and the new nitwit are now openly plotting to make Parisa'a life miserable for this. Plus, did you see those two spitting on the window glass of the room where Parisa was on the phone? I just can't believe these people are this low class. I'd say they act like 7th grade drop outs, but that would be insulting to your average 7th grader.

Maybe more people will go home????

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

redheaded_sweetheart 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-29-07, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail redheaded_sweetheart Click to send private message to redheaded_sweetheart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I'm glad she's gone too! Her "apology" was pitiful. The only thing that girl was sorry about is the fact that Parisa had the power and the balls to send her packing!

Those other girls are just ridiculous and shallow. Can you imagine the scene if Kelly-Ann had been on the receiving end of Trisha's tirade??

11-29-07, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I too was glad to see Parisa go through with sending her home. I am with Dave...the other girls make 7th graders appear to be adults. I never thought Kelly-Ann would be that childish and kindergardenish. I believe this is the most childish group of little girls ever on one season...usually we have one grown up in the bunch.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-29-07, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
Only reason that Trisha actually apologized was cause her dad told her to be the bigger person.

It would be nice to see if Dunbar actually backs Parisa's descision I liked what he said about he was glad to see Trisha leave.

And love Isaacs reaction when he comes back about the fact he couldn't stand Trisha either.

Kelly Ann and Alisha are two very immature gals; I mean if they are going to be mean and petty the last 2 1/2 months then so be it I think Parisa can put up with anything they bring on because she finally was able to stand up to someone like Trisha.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
Pathetic Pathetic Pathetic - that pretty much sums up my feelings towards Trisha, KellyAnn and the new hoebag. I could not believe how childish all of them were last night.

Trisha couldn't just leave she had to get her last words in and oh were they so impressive! Way to go out Trisha. I'm sure your parents are proud of how you represented yourself, your family and Christians.

KellyAnn proved that she has not changed any since the first episode. I was fooled for a little while but now it is clear that she is still a complete idiot who will do anything to fit in with who she considers to be "cool". Spitting on the window was just so pathetic. I mean who does that? I really couldn't believe what I was watching.

Cohutta disappointed me last night. I would have thought that he would have backed Parisa up a little bit. I know it could have been editing but he looked a little pissed at Parisa's decision while Dunbar on the other hand praised her for it.

Oh well, ding dong the witch is gone!

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-29-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
Farewell to Cankles!! So glad that b***h is out of the house. I applaud Parisa for sticking to her word. I'm sure it was hard for her to make that decision knowing that the idiot twins weren't happy about it and the guys wouldn't admit they wanted Trisha to leave too..but like she said, none of them were seeing things from her perspective as they hadn't had to put up with Trisha's abuse the way Parisa did.
Trisha pretended to be sorry because her a$$ was in a sling and somebody was FINALLY making her accountable for her actions..but it was so gratifying to watch her squirm.
Ashleigh is a moron..I couldn't believe she had the audacity to speak up about what Parisa should do when shes only been there for a short time..she knows nothing of what has transpired (except what Trisha told her) and I love how she tried to position it as a "growing experience"..this coming from a girl who goes after guys with girlfriends because it makes her feel like a "winner".
Kelly-Anne is an even bigger moron..this whole time shes been a spineless go along and now shes going to try to pick sides?? Please, the first time a penis walks by she'll completely forget about the whole thing. Especially when it becomes evident that NONE of the guys in the house liked Trisha. Also the spitting on the window bit was so low class..I really wanted Cohutta to walk around the corner and catch her dumb a$$ doing that..it was appalling.
Speaking of Cohutta, I too was alittle disappointed that he didn't stick up for Parisa more..but I'm sure he just wanted to stay out of the ridiculous catfight. Wish he would get a haircut.
Dumbar was actually bearable this episode.. while he told Parisa he backed her decision ,lets see how he spins it when talking to the idiot twins..he can be alittle two-faced.
Can't wait for Issac to get back and break the tension.

shimshee 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-02-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shimshee Click to send private message to shimshee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I have always wondered if Kelly-ann spit or swallowed. This episode answered my question.

surfmom 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail surfmom Click to send private message to surfmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
I was THRILLED to see Trisha get the boot. She is an ignorant beotch. I haven't been able to stand her from the start. The fact that she had a fit about Parissa going after Alex was appauling. I'm sure her "boyfriend" Jarred will be happy when he sees the drunken kiss that she "can't remember". As far as her attacking Parissa and then telling her father, "Dad, I just pushed a fat girl", give me a break. Sooo immature. She is clueless as to what being a Christian means.
As far as KellyAnne and the idiot new girl....If I was Dunbar's girlfriend, I would want to FLATTEN that slut. Does she have any respect for herself?? Its a shame cause Dunbar is going to end up losing Julie, who seems like a great person. The fact that KellyAnne was actually SPITTING on the window while Parissa was on the phone was appauling! What is Cohutta thinking!!!! Hopefully he is just using her. The night that she was with the bartender Cohutta told her she should act "like a lady" and she agreed. Umm, yeah. Unless you're a 4 year old, I don't think thats what he had in mind.
Usually I think Dunbar is an ignorant moron for how he treats people, especially his lovely girlfriend. I was happy to see that he doesn't like Trisha and was glad she left. Also looks like Isaac has the same reaction next episode.

11-29-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
It's too bad we couldn't vote for Trisha to get the firing squad. That would save humanity from her skank rear end. Since the firing squad idea might be against the law, it's too bad they don't have it in the contract that if you get thrown off the show for violence you're on your own getting back home. In other words, Trisha should have been made to buy her own ticket home!

PhilipT 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhilipT Click to send private message to PhilipT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
If you get kicked off for violence, I think they should help you get home, but firing you out of a cannon. seems like a fair compromise meh'?

What was up with the "I respect you for being a coldhearted wolverine" thing in the kitchen?

Phil
My fav band opened Episode 17 - Part 5, with their tune Wake Up, it freaked me out. Here is Mighty Fairly's Site.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-29-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
R U kidding me? Kelly Anne and Ashli...what a team! Spitting? Are we watching 6th graders?

Oh, and Trisha is a class act. She has to have her last word before Parisa boots her off. WHAT.A.JOKE.

The only sane people left are Parisa, Isaac, and maybe Cohutta. I think Cohutta wants out of that house! OMG

I'm hoping Isaac gets back soon and knocks some sense into these 6th graders!

12-02-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
R U kidding me? Kelly Anne and Ashli...what a team! Spitting? Are we watching 6th graders?

You giving Kellyanne and Ashley WAY too much credit here. They have the mental capacity of 5 year olds. IDIOTS...IDIOTS

12-02-07, 06:02 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-07 AT 06:04 PM (EST)

Vols is right! Trisha, Kelly-Ann and Alshley are all the scum of the earth. What a disgrace!

I wonder how many of our gutless cast members will suddenly start to open up in front of the others about how much they detested Trisha, or how horrified they are at the behavior of Ashley and Kelly-Ann?

By the way, isn't one of the girls supposed to get pregnant while in Sydney?? I wonder when (or if) this mess will happen? I wouldn't doubt that it's going to be Kelly-Ann, but wouldn't it be great if one of the two idiots who went home had to tell their boyfriends that they're knocked up???

Not that I care, but I wonder how the top-heavy bimbo that left a few weeks ago (I've already forgotten its name), I wonder what her reception was like when she got home? I hope she regrets her decision to leave early. What a moron!

Seeing how awful some of these twits behave on the Real World, wouldn't it be nice to film their parents during an advanced screening of the episodes? I mean, when a scumbag like Trisha goes on and on about how much of a pius Christian she is, and then causes trouble, swears, and has affairs/cheats on her boyfriend, wouldn't it be neat, while we watch the episodes, to also see the reaction to their parents when they saw the same scenes? I would love to have seen the looks on some of these parents or "significant others" when some of this nonsense went on.

NJGirl 0 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NJGirl Click to send private message to NJGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-07 AT 08:05 PM (EST)

>LAST EDITED ON 12-02-07
>AT 06:04 PM (EST)

>
>Seeing how awful some of these
>twits behave on the Real
>World, wouldn't it be nice
>to film their parents during
>an advanced screening of the
>episodes? I mean, when a
>scumbag like Trisha goes on
>and on about how much
>of a pius Christian she
>is, and then causes trouble,
>swears, and has affairs/cheats on
>her boyfriend, wouldn't it be
>neat, while we watch the
>episodes, to also see the
>reaction to their parents when
>they saw the same scenes?
>I would love to have
>seen the looks on some
>of these parents or "significant
>others" when some of this
>nonsense went on.

I think that would be better than the actual show!!! I would love to see the looks on their parents' faces as they saw their kids (especially the girls) throwing themselves at one another, getting totally wasted night after night, and just treating others as poorly as some of them do. I would find myself to be a total failure as a parent if I saw my child behaving the way some of these people do!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-03-07, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 17 Discussion 11/28/2007"
Trisha lives in her own "reality" and trust me it's a very delusioned sense of reality. Trisha actually has a blog on her Myspace stating that Mtv has portrayed her as something she's not through the wonderful use of editing. For example, Trisha claims that she didn't speak harshly about the McDonald's employee or make out with that guy and other things...however she does fully accept that she called Parisa "the fat girl" and profusely apologized because after all it "isn't like her to make fun of someone's appearances". First off, I don't really see how editing could have made it seem like she made out with that guy when she didn't and the McDonald's employee thing seemed really blunt. As for her apology, it's still nothing because she never mentioned once that she was apologetic for pushing Parisa and still called the girl fat by making the statement "it's not like me to make fun of someone's appearances".

Personally, I don't hate Trisha...I don't hate anyone, her behavior wasn't too great and there is simply no denying that. What gets me all frazzled is the fact that people like Trisha make true Christians have a bad name. I know plenty of true blue Christians who won't even watch the RW much less go on it and party, get drunk, swear and flaunt about how they are having pre-marital sex all while wearing their parent's promise ring (talk about rubbing it in).

Kellyanne also must have moved into Trisha's world (after all she simply isn't creative or authoritive enough to come up it her own) because she excuses her spitting by saying that drunkeness and emotions played a part in it and besides she didn't even know Parisa was in there when she first started to do it! Ummmmmmmm......yeah, I don't care that's just so lame. The fact of the matter is one has to be without class to actually spit on their own home and whether she knew Parisa was in there at first doesn't take away from the fact that at one point she did know and was directing the indicated spitting attitude at her.

Gosh these "girls".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •