The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
The idiots continue to survive from one week to the next...will someone else go home this week? Let's chat about the drama here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... AprilNY 11-14-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-15-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... suebsg9 11-15-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... bored8 11-15-07 4
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... realitytvwatcher 11-15-07 5
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... purrcafe 11-15-07 6
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... suebsg9 11-15-07 7
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-15-07 8
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... Gekko 11-16-07 10
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... volsfan 11-17-07 11
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... flipxcyd 11-16-07 9
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-17-07 12
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... bored8 11-17-07 13
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... AprilNY 11-18-07 14
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... AprilNY 11-18-07 15
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... volsfan 11-18-07 16
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-18-07 17
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... volsfan 11-18-07 18
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... batts 11-19-07 19
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... Gekko 11-19-07 20
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... altrocker 11-20-07 21
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... Gekko 11-21-07 22
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... JeezeLouise 11-25-07 23
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-26-07 24
                       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... bored8 11-27-07 25
                           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-28-07 26
                               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... bored8 11-29-07 28
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Di... Original 11-28-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-14-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Ummmmmmmmmmmm Okay Ashley...for one thing, she isn't as cute or as hot as she thinks she is. And does she really think it's a challenge getting into Dunbars pants? HA! She's there for a week (in tv time) and she thinks she owns him already. I love how she relives it at the table and looks around for everyone's approval! Stop trying so hard. I hate when they put on a show for the camera.

Poor Isaac. I feel so bad about him losing his gramps. But that's just freeky how he knew.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-15-07, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
You're right - Ashley is not nearly as hot as she thinks she is. Did you see the look on Dumbar's face at the bar when she tried to start drama with that (much better looking) blond? It's as if he even knew to think, "This new girl's an idiot and I could do her any time I wanted." How pathetic.

Yeah, it's weird that Isaac saw a black bird and "knew" it meant death to someone he knew somewhere. Remember, he explained it by saying, "I used to do alot of acid....." I guess most of us watching him this season knew he used to do alot of something.

After watching these girls this season I think that, excluding Parisa, the other girls have achieved something I initially didn't think possible: Kelly-Ann is starting to look almost normal by comparison.

At their "job," they are now in a competition between two groups, and the winner gets a two week all expenses paid trip to Europe. Lucky dogs! Let's see how badly they try to sabotoge anything Parisa tries to do. This oughtta be good (or rude)!

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
New girl already to obnoxious I mean she came off very stupid for calling that girl who was talking to Dunbar at the bar a slut I mean come on; she should look in the mirror. And what the frell can't Dunbar not jump into bed with every not hot chic; and the challenge thing made Ashley sound stupid. Good god.

Felt bad for Isaac good to know he will be back though.

And next week is big confrontation between Trisha and Parisa. I mean really from the promo why did Trisha push Parisa?

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
WOW..alot went on this week.
Poor Issac, sounds like he respected his grandfather but maybe wasn't that close to him? Glad he took the time to be with his family. Who knew acid made you physic? Creepy its happened to him 4 times. He did seem like he'd done it all in terms of drugs etc..wouldn't have guessed acid though.
Ashley..you are a disgusting pig. I actually felt a little for Dumbar during the whole bar confrontation. Ashley had the nerve to call the other girl a slut?..hello pot..kettle calling. Maybe I'm old fashioned but that whole thing was so unladylike and trashy it made me gringe. By adding Trashley,the producers have succeeded in puting someone in the house that actually makes Kelly-Anne look halfway normal (until next week anyway)..unbelievable.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
I believe I witnessed the dumbest exchange of words ever taped on tv last night. It went something like this (please excuse me if it is not exactly word for word)

New girl to Dumbar - "Do you have any brothers or sisters"
Dumbar - "I have two brothers"
New girl - "How old are they?"
Dumbar - "One just turned 26 last Wednesday and my other one is I think 19"
New girl - "I want to date your younger brother"
Dumbar - "You should - he has a six pack"

WTF? How stupid are these people? Maybe it was just me but I found that conversation to be both hysterical and pathetic.

The new girl is a dork trying to be cool. Who acts like that at a bar? Especially over a nerd like Dumb-a$$. He is the most boring and uninteresting person on the show.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-15-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
>>And next week is big confrontation
>between Trisha and Parisa. I
>mean really from the promo
>why did Trisha push Parisa?
>

Theoretically, Trisha could be thrown off the show for this, yes? I wouldn't exactly mourn her loss, if that is the case.

I took one look at the new girl and could already envision how she's gonna look as she gets older, and believe me, her soon to be puffy, fat face isn't gonna be pretty.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-07, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
>>>And next week is big confrontation
>>between Trisha and Parisa. I
>>mean really from the promo
>>why did Trisha push Parisa?
>>
>
>Theoretically, Trisha could be thrown off
>the show for this, yes?
> I wouldn't exactly mourn
>her loss, if that is
>the case.
>
>I took one look at the
>new girl and could already
>envision how she's gonna look
>as she gets older, and
>believe me, her soon to
>be puffy, fat face isn't
>gonna be pretty.

Well guessing she gets tossed oughta the house; wonder now if Parisa, Ashley and Kelly Ann can all get along. And do we think we may show them actually working again?

Nice to know that Issac is coming back also after funeral but how bazaar seeing a black bird and you would know.

Sorry going back to Parisa and Trisha all I could tell from promo is Parisa is telling Kelly Ann something about calling Jared and then Trisha pushes her into the wall. How Trisha reads and posts quotes from the bible she ain't no saint. Not sad to see her go; her and Dunbar need anger management classes.

11-15-07, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Personally, I hope Trisha gets kicked off the show next week. If there were any justice in the world they would make her swim home. Let the sharks eat her. I know I sure wouldn't.

Gekko 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-16-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-07 AT 03:50 PM (EST)

KellyAnne is a guys worst nightmare. A really cute girl with a perfect body who also happens to be a slut, a slut with ADD no less. When KellyAnne mounted Cohutta and told him she picked him because he was the best one in the whole continent of Australia, I laughed so hard beer came out my nose and I fell off the couch. I'd love to see her get used by some Aussie stud. It would make my week.

11-17-07, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
KellyAnne is a guys worst nightmare. A really cute girl with a perfect body who also happens to be a slut, a slut with ADD no less.

I think this is true about all the females this season...no?

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
I really hope Trisha gets booted. Otherwise, I just may track the show here at RTVW. I can't stand Trisha or Dunbar. Is there any way we can have a Road Rules style Real World?

With Isaac possibly temporarily gone, there's only Cohutta and maybe Kelly Anne....UGH...just the thought of Trisha STILL being there.

Are you on the list?

11-17-07, 10:24 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
You know, it might be interesting to do this on one of the seasons:

At the mid-way point of the season, allow the cast the option of voting one (1) cast member off the show and have them be replaced by either a pre-selected person or a list of potential replacements. Maybe they could have a check list to earn points, such as showing up for work, or contributing to their "job" or negative points for unnecessary arguments caused, or something like that. Some sort of points system where, if one of the cast members was particularly useless or troublesome, the others could vote one (or even more) of the cast off the show.

Either that or give them a beer pong table so they had something to do at the house that we could watch. The Paris crew had a pool table, why not a beer pong table?

PS - I'm still hoping Trisha gets booted and has to go home. Useless, useless, useless.......

11-17-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
yes but by now they would all have been voted off except Cohutta & Issac..which honestly might make a more interesting show..agree that a beer pong table is needed..for this cast the pool table has been replaced by the kitchen table..and I'm getting tired of watching them eat..especially parisa,who is always eating...

11-18-07, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Just Parisa? They're all always eating. This whole season has consisted of eating. screaming. fighting. puking. screwing. backstabbing. eating. fighting.

Oh wait, all the real worlds are like that.

11-18-07, 01:02 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Does anyone else wonder why the girls dont like, go out in the beautiful country of Australia where we all know there are many hot guys, and find one to hook up with instead of concentrating on the guys in the house? You can bet I'd be like "i'm outta here, I'm going to find me an Aussie". I know that Trisha and Parisa tried it but they were stupid enough to fight over one guy...like he was the last man on the continent..(and lets face it, he wasnt worth the fight). But come on! Fighting over Dunbar? HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! Earth to dumb-a$$es! YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!1

11-18-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
I don't think we know just how much they are going out and partying because that isn't as much drama as showing them argue at home. Remember, they were in Australia for like 4 months and if you put together all the time the show is aired...that is only like 7 hours. MTV has only like 17-18 minutes worth of show a week but yet they have hundreds of hours of tape.

11-18-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
>I don't think we know just
>how much they are going
>out and partying because that
>isn't as much drama as
>showing them argue at home.
>Remember, they were in Australia
>for like 4 months and
>if you put together all
>the time the show is
>aired...that is only like 7
>hours. MTV has only like
>17-18 minutes worth of show
>a week but yet they
>have hundreds of hours of
>tape.

You're right, Vols. BUT!! If they've been in Australia for up to four months and THIS is all they have to show us, then these clowns must be even more boring than we think they are. I mean, there must have been SOMETHING they must have done besides go to the same loud bars or fight over the same lame topics or feed their faces on the same fast food slop day after day. Isn't it possible that they've done SOMETHING?!?!? Oh wait, I forgot: These lamebrains were picked for their stupidity and drama potential (DP) rather than for their brains, their wit, or their adventurous spirit. Of course all they've done is go to the same few loud bars, eat at the same fast food dumps, and argued over the same stupid doo-doo. What was I thinking?!?!? Vols! Batts! Help! I'm losing my sense of reality!

11-18-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
You're right, Vols. BUT!! If they've been in Australia for up to four months and THIS is all they have to show us, then these clowns must be even more boring than we think they are. I mean, there must have been SOMETHING they must have done besides go to the same loud bars or fight over the same lame topics or feed their faces on the same fast food slop day after day.

Keep in mind something I mentioned after last week's show...Isaac hooked up with whatshername in like episode 2 and until last week's show (13 weeks later), we were given no clue that they had still been seeing each other EVERY single day. Isaac said something about being sad that he wasn't going to get to see her for like two days. I mean...I never even saw her in the background when they were in bars and stuff like that.

I am not saying that these idiots have and/or have not gone to the Outback but I just think we may be concentrating on something that is totally different than what we have been shown. Also, I think MTV would rather show us drama within the house than any good times or drama from outer sources. IMHO.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-19-07, 06:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Vols! Batts! Help! I'm losing my sense of reality!

LOL Are you on the Crazytrain to Crazytown? See Fooner for a
First Class Ticket. Heh heh heh...

11-19-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gekko Click to send private message to Gekko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Aussie guys notoriously treat women like #####. And the ones that don't have B.O. It ain't a great place to be for the ladies. It's EASY for an American or a Brit to pull down under.

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-20-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Dunbar is truly an idiot! I am so sorry. But, he gets into an argument, with his girlfriend, over something petty. Waaa, waaa, waaa...He got all pissy. And, for me, that was just annoying. His girlfriend did exactly what I would have done; hung up on his @$$!
Geez, he's no fun!
And the only reason he was accusing his girlfriend of suspicious activity, with the phone being outside, was because a cheater knows these things.
QUESTIONS:

1.)HAS HE CHEATED ON HER BEFORE?
2.)Are the cameras the only thing preventing him in doing so??

Argh! Why is he on the show. He's probably an angry person because he's not getting any.( He did say that he has a lot of $ex!)

In any case, the new girl should keep her distance. He's hooked and she shouldnt be there trying to tempt him.
Seriously!
She cant pick up an Aussie?
She has to choose Dunbar? Someone who already has a girlfriend???

WTF?
Why did she even let him sleep with her?
Would Dunbar appreciate his girlfriend sleeping in some other guys bed?
HELL NO!
I can see the scene play out already, HE'D BE PISSED!!!!!!!!!

11-21-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Dunbar is an idiot, granted. BUT, it was his GIRLFRIEND who was picking a fight with him. Remember what the circumstances were. Dunbar had tried to reach her on the phone and she wasn't home. He tells her it seemed suspicious. Then she starts calling him Dummy Bear. Then he gets predictably pissed off at her and SHE hangs up on HIM. She was manipulating him into an argument. She's found somebody else. Ashli is so unbelievably unattractive I can't believe he's even THINKING about it. AND she obviously has no respect for other girls. She finds it no problem to move in on an ongoing relationship. I wonder how Ashli will like it when somebody moves in on one of hers. Assuming she can even FIND a guy who's into her. Honestly, she REPULSES me. Following nuclear war, if it were just me, Ashli, and a 10 year-old hairless Philippino boy left on the planet, I'd need some serious convincing before I decided to repopulate the planet.

JeezeLouise 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-07, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JeezeLouise Click to send private message to JeezeLouise Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
Wow, so his gf picked an argument. I see it so differently. He starts off by accusing her of something because she didn't answer the phone immediately, like she should be waiting for his phone calls 24/7. Then he pitches a fit over her calling him dummy bear, that's nicer than anything I would call him. The way he spoke to her was so disrespectful I can't believe she didn't hang up sooner. He basically commanded her not to call him that anymore and when she responded (the nerve of her) he got mean and ugly. Typical abusive behavior, speaking to someone like they have no brain or thoughts and any response is not acceptable. Tolerating continual beat downs like that is what turns women into victims. She did not provoke an argument she just didn't follow his commands, huge difference. Then he jumps in bed with the new twit, somehow I doubt he would think it would be ok for his gf to sleep in bed with another guy. I hope his gf runs like hell and never looks back, this guy is an abusive, self centered, loser whose behavior is not acceptable - do not blame the gf for anything other than bad taste in men.

11-26-07, 07:48 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
All true!! When he was on the phone with his "girlfriend" did you see how quickly he became enraged and he clenched his fists?? He'll end up killing someone one day. People who get that mad that quickly end up in jail - or become cops.

11-27-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
>All true!! When he was on
>the phone with his "girlfriend"
>did you see how quickly
>he became enraged and he
>clenched his fists?? He'll end
>up killing someone one day.
>People who get that mad
>that quickly end up in
>jail - or become cops.

Yes it is so..I am afraid poor Dumbar tries to make up for his stupidity with agression..kind of like a pit-bull. He really got ticked about the Dumb part..his girlfriend seems really sweet and I don't think she was trying to pick a fight..it was just one of "those" conversations that went south very quickly..hanging up was really her only option.
Can't wait for her to dump his DUMB a$$..

11-28-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
>>Can't wait for her to dump
>his DUMB a$$..

Dating Dum-Bar must be about as intellectually stimulating as having a conversation with a (frowning) brick.

11-29-07, 11:56 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
BAHAHAHA..frowning brick!! I love it.

Original 0 desperate attention whore postings

11-28-07, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Original Click to send private message to Original Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 15 Discussion 11/14/2007"
I'm afraid that Dunbar is much more than just a dumb a$$.

When he was getting mad at his girlfriend on the phone for calling him a name...I heard him say something like, "Do what I say and you won't have a problem". Um....that's abuse...this boy is controlling, dominating, manipulative and verbally abusive. And probably physically abusive as well...I wouldn't put it past him, but he'll probably blame his lack of self control on someone else, like he usually does.

the boy gives me the creeps - he's one step away from growing up and becoming a wife-beater. I hope his girlfriend wakes up and dumps him.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •