The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
The newbie arrives and let's see if she fits in. Chat about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... rjrabbit 11-07-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... suebsg9 11-08-07 2
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... Pretty_Kitty 11-08-07 3
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... suebsg9 11-08-07 4
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... joejasmine 11-08-07 5
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... nazpink 11-08-07 6
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... realitytvwatcher 11-08-07 7
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... bored8 11-08-07 8
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... altrocker 11-08-07 9
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... altrocker 11-08-07 10
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... altrocker 11-08-07 11
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... AprilNY 11-08-07 12
 TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES Dexterous1 11-08-07 13
   RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES AprilNY 11-08-07 14
       RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES DaveThe Dude 11-08-07 15
           RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES altrocker 11-09-07 16
   RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES altrocker 11-09-07 17
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Di... flipxcyd 11-09-07 18
 MTV Editors are idiots volsfan 11-10-07 19
   RE: MTV Editors are idiots batts 11-11-07 20
       RE: MTV Editors are idiots bacchus101 11-11-07 21
           RE: MTV Editors are idiots DaveThe Dude 11-11-07 22
               RE: MTV Editors are idiots bored8 11-12-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-07-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
From the previews it loos like Parisa hates the newbie (surprise, surprise!). Dunbar thinks she's extremely attractive (another surprise - not). Can't wait for the drama to unfold.

*smooch* for Doc!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-08-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
Looks like alot of drama is going to be unfolding in the weeks to come? Between Parisa and Trisha; did Trisha push Parisa? And Dunbar and the new gal in bed and doesn't want Julie to find out?? And Cahotta (sp) and Kelly Ann is she preggers or not? And Isaac and the black bird???

So is Parisa gonna stick this thing out? And I think that chick that Isaac hangs out with she is a hoot how she couldn't belive Shavon (sp) left and how she described her as the big boobs one that was a hoot.

So what did you think of previe for whats coming up and what happend last night?

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-08-07, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
One minuite Im feeling bad for parisa the next im annoyed at her martyr(sp?)attitude. HATE trisha make her go away. the previews look awesome! Im actually enjoying and paying full attention this season!

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
Well read some spoilers for eps coming up and looks like some intresting stuff coming up.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
This week's episode was largely uneventful except for the new girl. The previews for the next episode looks interesting. Did Trisha say Parisa is fat? Didn't she say something like "dad I pushed a fat girl'? Parisa is not fat. Trisha needs a mirror cause she's only slightly smaller than Parisa if any at all.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-08-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
First off, I would like to make it clear that this cast annoys me like no other, only Isaac and Cohutta are tolerable and well, Parisa can be. I would also like to state that I am basically playing catch up with this season (because these people are too annoying to make schedule watching them) so some details are still vague for me.

With all that said, these people are a bunch of hot-headed bullies! I'm sure Parisa is no angel, but really how is she deserving of this much ill treatment? I've therefore concluded that we are dealing with a bunch of insecure childish individuals who always seek out the lame and weak one to kick...which is basically what they have been doing. Shauvon was ticked because she didn't get a more detailed sandwhich, Trisha was ticked because Parisa flirted with the man she shouldn't have even been looking at, Dunbar is mad because Parisa cleaned and then didn't obey his command to bring the blanket upstairs, and Kellyanne....well, I haven't seen the episode where she blew up at Parisa but honestly that girl is nothing but a two-faced backstabber anyway. So, yeah, even though it's unfair to automatically not give the new girl a chance I can see why Parisa is distancing herself...it's out of fear! Being in a new and different situation, in a new country, without family and friends is hard, but even harder when you live with people who are jerks.

On that note I would also like to add that Kellyanne is my least favorite. She never looks clean and is constantly putting on the deer in the headlights innocent look yet causing or adding fuel to the already blazing fire.

Trisha is just annoying but at least everyone there knows she's not nice.....but I suspect she's the next one to go and man do I sure hope so!

Dunbar is a freak. He makes no sense and has the worst attitude....I would rather be roommates with Brooke! Also, he's not the least bit attractive so add that together with his personality and I need triple the barf bags.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-07, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
It does seem like Parisa gets picked on a lot but lets remember that we are watching edited footage. We might not be getting the whole picture. I'm not saying she deserves to be treated the way she is, I'm just saying she might not be as sweet as we are seeing. I think she overreacted about the new girl and the questions she was asking. I didn't get the feeling the girl was just trying to find out about her background or whatever she said she thought.

Trisha is a beeotch. She's just plain ignorant. Hopefully she will grow up and see what a petty, fake person she is.

Dunbar is a loser. If his girlfriend hasn't broken up with him yet then she is an even bigger loser. His personality makes him the most unattractive person on the show. Cheating is bad enought but to be so stupid as to do it on tv says a lot about a person. I'm sure his folks are proud.

KellyAnn is a wannabe good girl. I sure hope she is not fooling Cohutta. He seems too smart for that but then again why is he even hooking up with her?

Cohutta is my favorite but won't be for long if he continues to hook up with KellyAnn.

New Girl is annoying. She seems immature and since it looks like she sleeps with Dunbar she is apparently an idiot too. Way to make your mamma proud girl!

Isaac is cool but what's the deal with calling his unofficial girlfriend and telling her that he brought girls home? What was he expecting her to do? Also, where in the world does Isaac live that he doesn't see black birds often? I mean, he acted like a black bird was a rare creature. Does he not go out much? No windows in the Isaac house? I'm confused.

Well by the way the previews have disappointed us in the past I'd venture to say that what they showed last night for upcoming weeks is exaggerated. Oh and yes I believe Trisha called Parisa fat. Apparently Trisha's muffin top is only noticeable to us the viewers. Girlfriend has a big time gut and has no right to call someone else fat.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
Aside from getting to see Issac and his galpal (shes seems really cool)..this episode made me sick.
I was hoping the new roommate would be a different personality type than Trisha & Kelly Anne..but she is exactly the same..shallow, catty, immature & insecure. The way she tore Shauvons pictures down and started complaining that Parisa wasn't trying to get to know her was so high school. And Dumbbar IS NOT the most attractive of the guys in the house..I know she doesn't know him yet but please. Shes interested in him because hes an easy target (dumb and horny).
I don't blame Parisa for being stand-offish..whats the point of trying to be friends with Ashlee. I feel sorry for Parisa, I know her superiority complex can make her annoying but at least she has interests other than shopping and picking up guys.(oh and telling everyone how pretty she is..like when Trisha said Ashlee had beautiful eyes "shes like a brunette version of me" I wanted to throw up.)
Next episode looks pretty eventful..would have never suspected Issac has premonitions or whatever you would call seeing birds..

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-07 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-08-07 AT 04:43 PM (EST)

What's up with Trisha? That woman is so mean. Like, why is she trying to even start something? For instance, she didnt have to go up to the new roomate and basically say," Guess what? Parisa is upset because you're just another roomate that she's ABSOLUTELY not going to have anything in common with. Like, haha, you know? She was like hoping she would have someone more like HER here and she doesnt. You know? It's more like you and I have so much more in common. But, too bad for her. She's on the outside again because she's not like you or I and of course Kelly Anne......Sucks to be her."

And than, in the car, she has to go and put bad thoughts into the new roomates head by saying," She's gotten into fights with almost every single person in the house. So, that says a lot right there."

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! WHAT A *ITCH!!!

First of all, let's state the reasons why they fought with Parisa.

1.) Trista fought with Parisa because Parisa was making the moves on Alex and Alex didnt have a problem with it. It takes two honey and I did not see that Alex was not interested. Besides, Trista had a boyfriend. She's not fair game for anybody. So, why should she act as if she is; unless she's looking to get herself into deep trouble with her boyfriend-WHOM SHE TALKED SO MUCH ABOUT!!! LOL

T.B.C.

11-08-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-07 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

2.) Two, Shauvon fought with Parisa because she was pissed at her for not making her a grilled cheese sandwhich!!! She was complaining that Parisa was down for the boys and what not. Well, tsk tsk, forgive Shauvon. She misunderstood! Parisa said she didnt have a problem with making grilled cheese sandwhiches. She just said that it was too much trouble to make them with eggs and tomatoes.
Well, Shauvon threw a hissy fit and made herself look like a dumb @$$ and she could have f*ucking took Cahutta's eyeball out! (All that glass flying around everywhere? What's wrong with her?)

3.)Kelly Anne got upset with Parisa, for dancing with some guy she met and only knew for a couple of hours; perhaps minutes. And she was forgetting the fact that they were all just having a good time. If Kelly Anne had any confidence, she woulndt have cared. So what?! Everyone is having a good time, that's good stuff! Get over it....So childish. (Oh, and she had the nerve to call Parisa a *lut. But, why?! For dancing with some guy? Whoa!! She called herself a *lut and everyone who dances with guys, ACCORDING TO KELLY ANN, you are all $luts....tsk tsk...Pathetic. Poor Parisa! She cant even dance with a guy!!!

4.)Dunbar fights with everyone. But, I do recall him fighting with Parisa over a stupid blanket. P.S Parisa shouldnt even have helped Dunbar clean up the house for his girlfriend's arrival. He can be an @$$hole...

For the most part, Trisha is so negative. For someone who calls herself a "Christian", she sure has to take a long, hard look into herself.

11-08-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-07 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

OH, and I think Dunbar is a man @hore! He had something with Parisa and Kelly Anne and was basically braggin about it to his girlfriend. When Parisa and Kelly Anne finally woke up smelled the coffee, neither one of them was having anything to do with him and so he called up his girlfriend to VENT and complain about them. He was pissed!!! (BOO HOOOO)
Now, this new girl comes in and Parisa pointed out the huge smile on his face! (I SAW IT TOO!!)
That boy is so looking for "the time" to cheat on his girlfriend and I have a feeling that if he does, on the show, it definately wasnt the first time!
Before the new roomie showed up;he was telling everyone else that he hoped the new roomie was ugly because he didnt want to mess things up between him and his girl.
(Basically, that's what he said, from the conversation Kelly Anne and Trisha were having at Subway.)
The guy is a joke!
There's beautiful women everywhere! And there's always, ALWAYS going to be one that's prettier than the next...IT'LL NEVER END!!
And using the excuse like," I dont have any will power to stay faithful, if there's a girl around me prettier than my girlfriend, than I will have to fight hard not to cheat." -THAT'S PATHETIC!

He's trouble. And not worth the trouble, if you know what I mean...haha

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
Ok at first I liked Parisa but lately ..man,...all she does is b*tch b*tch b*tch. She didnt like the new girl before the new girl even got there. Then she says she didnt ask her any questions because she felt like she was being "analyzed". WHATEVER. She makes excuses for EVERYTHING! She can never be wrong. She can fight and whine but when someone else tries to defend themselves she calls a meeting with the boss-man. Poor baby!

I gotta ask, what is up with next week's eppy when Isaac sees blackbirds and that means someone is dead? That's kinda freaky! Were those girls spitting on the glass when Parisa is on the phone in next week's preview?

And hello....aren't these people supposed to be working? this is the first time I've never seen the cast work. Cripe, last cast all they did was climb that figging mountain over and over! LOL

Lord have Mercy Kellyanne might be pregnant! Cripe she's a child herself. Poor Cohutta!

Trisha..you are so scared of yourself it's not even funny. Calling Parisa Fat??? Shauvon's the one who had the fat butt. Parisa's constantly working out.

Dunbar...ewww. yuck. that's all I have to say. Dumba$$ is more like it.

Dexterous1 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

11-08-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dexterous1 Click to send private message to Dexterous1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES"
I had to sign up just to call this fake Trisha hoe out.
Trisha calls her dad and says "Dad I pushed a fat girl"... two things wrong with that...

1) You call you AND your dad a Christian and you really say this?

2) You have FAT LEGS, you can't even see your ankles. That is why you wear those hideous, never in-style UGG boots, to cover your cankles. I don't blame you. You are a ##### 5 in my book, and I love blondes. You have flapjack titties, a gut, and fat legs... why the FCK are you calling someone else fat? Because you are in denial about getting bigger, you aren't 16 anymore... I can't wait to see you in 5 years, let alone 10-15... these things are going to come back and bite you in the #####. You do nothing good in this world, you are a waste of space. If you really believe in your God, he would be ashamed and never accept you. You can't enjoy a gay festival with people who are secure about themselves, but you can get wasted, be a slut and then talk about a boyfriend, insult and hurt people... fckin hypocrit.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings

11-08-07, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES"
I couldnt have said it better myself!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-08-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-07 AT 10:49 PM (EST)

Goodness, and I thought I was being mean to these Sydney idiots......

It sure is good to see more posters venting their obvious disgust at our "Real World" crew. I'm glad I'm not the only one who rags on them at every chance (which is often).

Dum-bar sure is a miserable idiot.

Trisha sure is a trouble making, self centered moron.

Will Kelly-Ann really get pregnant? Well, IF it's from Cohutta, that will sure make this season memorable, if only for this one lone reason.

Shauvon? Shauvon who? Oh, that ho........

The new girl seems like a typical self-centered mindless Southern California plastic person to me (I ought to know, most of my relatives live there). Notice that the first thing she wants to do is go shopping and eat at fast food. Gosh, what a worldly, well informed person....

11-09-07, 04:56 PM (EST)
16. "RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-07 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 11-09-07 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

I think the newbie was trying to ananlyze Parisa. You can hear it in her tone; it doesnt take a genius to realize that. She was just asking questions, for the sake of asking. Plus, the newbie wanted to see what kind of person Parisa was. So, I dont blame Parisa for feeling the way she did.
Furthermore, the newbie had been hanging out with Trisha and WE ALL KNOW that Trisha despises Parisa. So, Parisa has no idea what Trisha has told this girl. Therefore, I bet Parisa felt as if she had to be a little careful. Like she told Kellyanne; she didnt want to get hurt. (She got hurt for being nice, afterall.)
Oh, and let's not forget the fact that Trisha was already talking *hit about Parisa; behind her back. She told the newbie that Parisa got into fights with everyone in the house. But, she made it sound as if it was Parisa's doing! HAHAHA!!!!! What Trisha should have said was," Yea, I fought with Parisa because Parisa was moving in on a guy that didnt want to *uck her. Like, he wanted to *uck me and I have a boyfriend. I mean, I was jealous that Parisa and Alex were getting so close, you know? I mean, there she was, "the single girl"....and she had the nerve to move in on the guy that I marked as my territory."
Hahahahhaha...The newbie would have been like," WTF? What a looney!"
Than Trisha should have said,"Oh, and the roomate you replaced, she got in a fight with Parisa too. Basically, she was pissed off that Parisa wouldnt make her a grilled cheese sandwhich. She was complaining that Parisa was down with the boys and Shauvon wasnt having that. She threw a fit and started throwing things around like a child. You remember Cahutta, right? Of course. She really got into it with him. Poor guy. Cahutta was defending Parisa and Shauvon nearly took out his eye. Yup, threw glass right in front of him, hit the counter and glass went flying all around him...I dont know what's up with Parisa. She has issues."
"Than, she got in a fight with Dunbar because Parisa was helping clean the house; for the arrival of his girlfriend. He yelled at her and she yelled back. And, from what I understand, it was over some stupid blanket he wanted Parisa to take upstairs. Dumb girl should have just took the blanket upstairs! Good God! She's *ucking lazy!!"
Than, our girl Kellyanne here fought with her during our trip because Parisa was dancing with some guy Kellyanne danced with first. Can you believe her?! My God, she's such a horrible, *lutty , self-centered,person!! What a *itch!"

THE NEWBIE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE," OMG! I am rooming with a bunch of lunatics!

Run newbie run!

11-09-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
17. "RE: TRISHA= FAT LEGS/CANKLES"
Trisha really told her dad that she pushed a fat girl?
What is wrong with this Christian!?!
I am appalled that she would use the word "fat" to describe a person!
Does she really hate Parisa that much?
I dont think she likes her very much! Heck, I dont think she ever really has liked her.
All I know is that Trisha has a cruel heart. She's very ugly in the inside and if she thinks she's a perfect 10, she has another thing coming! Especially, with those eyebrows of hers. Someone should really teach her how to properly pluck those things. They really get on my nerves.
She's bad....very bad....She knows what she's doing. She knows exactly what she's doing. From the moment she set aside the newbie, to talk *hit about Parisa.....To the moment she told the newbie that Parisa has fought with everyone in the house.
(Read message above.)
In any case, I hope she knows now that her statement to Parisa was completely out of line. She told Parisa that no one liked her....hahaha...I hope she sees the show. Than she can find out who doesnt like whom. Hahaha...Stupid *itch!

I am so not a fan of Trisha.

FAT?
PARISA?
She's obese? Her BMI is what?

My goodness, if Parisa is obese, I guess Trisha is well on her way. LOL

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-09-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 14 Discussion 11/07/2007"
I figure the reason Parisa didn't make the effort with the newbie is that she's just tired of even trying anymore. If you just get rid of Trisha and Dunbar, then maybe the living situation can be a bit more tolerable.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-10-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "MTV Editors are idiots"
This is a classic example of why it is hard to watch these episodes. Isaac and his hook-up from what...episode 2? Hasn't been mentioned/hinted at/discussed/whispered or even shown in flashbacks all of a sudden are inseperable. Isaac goes on and on in a confessional that it has been/or going to be more than 24 hours since he has seen her but yet we haven't even been given a glipse of her since that "one night hook-up" or at least we were led to believe.

This is another great reason to not jump on any band wagons of how these idiots really are because we are seeing so little time of them and the editors are only showing us what they want us to see.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-11-07, 00:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: MTV Editors are idiots"
That is exactly right. I know from first hand experience, that the editing the camera crews do to filmwork, changes tons of stuff.

bacchus101 12 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bacchus101 Click to send private message to bacchus101 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: MTV Editors are idiots"
The editors might be idiots but that doesn't mean Trisha is any less of one! ;)

I am glad that this happens next week. Karma will come around to bite you if you spend all your waking hours being a sorry excuse for a human being..

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: MTV Editors are idiots"
>The editors might be idiots but
>that doesn't mean Trisha is
>any less of one! ;)
>
>
How true!!! What did she say about the new girl? Something like, "She's just a brunette version of me," or something like that. If I was that girl and heard that comment I'd take it as an insult. WHo on earth would want to be compared to a crude, trouble making, false Christian (and soon to be FAT) bimbo like Trisha??? Ugh!!

One thing about the casting of the show just dawned on me (ok, I'm slow, I admit it!). Parisa is Muslim and Isaac is (or so he says) Jewish. Have we ever had a combo like this on the RW show before? I wonder if the "master minds" at MTV did this on purpose to see if there would be some kind of religious and/or ethnic tension (or hook up) involving these two? Hmmm.

I am not sure if I should feel sorry for Parisa or not. She seems fairly smart, but she is also socially idiotic at times. I am not sure if her biggest problem is her overwhelming desire to be "motherly" or if she just thinks she's intellectually and morally better than most other people on earth. She is also a girl from Long Island, which probably means her family has $$$. So, where her attitude comes from I'm not sure, but we have several things to choose from. What do you other guys think?

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: MTV Editors are idiots"

> She seems fairly
>smart, but she is also
>socially idiotic at times.

Totally agree here..Parisa is her own worst enemy most of the time.I'm all for sticking up for yourself when the situation warrants it, but sometimes she comes off as combative. It doesn't help that the other girls in the house and Dumbar have the combined I.Q. of a fruit fly. They probably feel stupid around her( as they should)so most of their interactions are tense. I think she is frustrated because she has alot to offer (attractive, well educated, good cook etc.) yet the other girls around her..who are have little or nothing going for them continue to get all the male attention.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •