The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-07, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
It is finally here...TV Guide says that someone voluntarily goes home this week. Wonder who that could be???? Let's talk about the departure here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 10-31-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-31-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 10-31-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 10-31-07 4
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... volsfan 10-31-07 5
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-31-07 6
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... volsfan 11-01-07 8
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 11-01-07 7
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... JessicaRN 11-01-07 9
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... realitytvwatcher 11-01-07 10
                       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... joejasmine 11-01-07 11
                           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 11-01-07 13
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... KwietOne 11-01-07 12
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 11-01-07 14
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... DaveThe Dude 11-02-07 15
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... rjrabbit 11-02-07 16
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... bored8 11-02-07 17
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Di... maryellennaco 11-04-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-31-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Hey Doc! I bet it's Shauvon who leaves. Dumb b!tch. If a guy truely loves you then he will wait for you. A guy who loves you will not make you give up an opportunity like being on the RW.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-31-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I haven't seen tonight's episode yet, but:

Didn't that top heavy moron break their engagement because he wanted her to quit partying and settle down and get married??? So now that she has this great opportunity, NOW she's going to leave in the middle of the show??? What kind of a friggin idiot would do something, well, so incredibly stupid?!?!? Oh, I forgot, that's why they picked her for the show: Somewhat vaguely cute, big fake hooters (definitely NOT a "TEN!"), and dumb as a brick. How silly of me. What was I thinking???

10-31-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
LOL! Dave you are right on target!

10-31-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-07 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

Opps!

10-31-07, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-07 AT 10:44 PM (EST)

Must have been the wine Dave!

Good bye and good riddance...what a freakin idiot! (this in reference to fake blonde, fake boob, real stewpid idiot)

Rabbit...{{{HUGS}}}

10-31-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Well, I watched the episode tonight!!!!

If I could give all you guys (and girls) one great big collective hug I would. I mean, come on, Christmas came early for all of us!! Shauvon has to be the absolute biggest idiot in reality TV history! All that Silicone had to have leaked out and drowned the last two remaining working brain cells this nim rod had going for her. I just can't believe it. I just can't believe anyone would be that incredibly stupid.

Let that be a lesson to all you out there!! DON'T PICKLE YOUR BRAIN CELLS WITH SILICONE!!!!!

I just can't believe it. It's bad enough she left Sydney for some douchebag (sp?) back home, but to flush a free vacation to the Great Barrier Reef down the proverbial toilet is like, oh God, DON'T PICKLE YOUR BRAIN CELLS WITH SILICONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MORE WINE - QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-01-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I totally agree...if a relationship can't take 3-4 months away from each other, it isn't worth trying to save.

THE GREAT BARRIER REEF for goodness sake!

11-01-07, 00:23 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Hugs for Doc and Dave. What an idiot Shauvon is. I think I need some of that wine Dave!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-01-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
And the odd thing about it is that the other women in the house were all supportive because of their goofball view of "love." Not a one of them realized that this is really the opposite of love, but at least Shauvon and Tricia had one last prayer.

Do you think that this was their reward trip after all the hard work or was this a "working vacation." After all, they probably had to report on how the snorkeling, bungy jumping and drinking was!

Wouldn't you love to go to a holiday gathering at Cohutta's house? He has got to come from a really nice and down to earth family, because I think he is my favorite person who has been on this show for a long time!

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-01-07, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Yes! Good riddance Shauvon! I agree with everyone else - what a moron. I won't be surprised if we find out on the reunion show that she isn't even with that guy anymore.

Regarding Parisa, I hope it is just editing and that she is not really that pathetic to have to flirt with the same guys her roommates do. Who does that?

Cohutta is the best guy they've had on this show in a long time. I like the way he thinks. He's on guard and he should be. KellyAnn is not the right kind of girl for him and he knows it.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I agree with all of the above. If that guy really loved Shauvon he would be supportive of her not trying to control and guilt her into doing what he wants her to do.

Parisa had been the one girl I sort of tolerated until this episode. Parisa please find your own guy that one of your other roommates hasn't already sleazed up on. It's just gross.

Cohutta! I think I'm in love. Not really but he is adorable. He just seems to have his act together. He makes this season worth watching. Without him I would have tuned out long ago as the Barbie twins were about more than I could tolerate. (even with an IV of wine)

11-01-07, 11:31 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I totally agree with you on everything you said.
I just LOVE Cohuttta. If Kellyanne were smart she would dump Sutton and jump at Cohutta. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Oh Shauvon...YOU.ARE.AN.I-D-I-O-T. Any guy who makes you choose isn't worth a fart in the wind. Your boy is a control freak.

I agree...Cohutta should stay away from Kelly Anne. Dang...I was hoping both Shauvon and Trisha left.

Agman did me!

11-01-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I agree! Shauvon is an idiot!

11-02-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Did you see in the last scene when Kelly-Ann crawled on top of Cohutta's lap, did you see the sly smile Cohutta gave? That boy knows how to play his cards right. Rather than her making him want her, he now has her wanting him. What a turn of events! What a sly dog!! Go Cohutta!!

PS - I am glad eveyone (so far) has agreed that Shauvan is an idiot. I was afraid the crying hearts would crawl out of the woodwork and start cheering her on. Ugh, that would have been gross!

11-02-07, 01:23 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
I agree with you. I'm glad that people think that Shauvon is an idiot. As I've said before, any guy who really loves you will wait and let you have a once in a lifetime experience.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-02-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Goodbye and Good riddance to Top Heavy. The drunk dish thrower can now go back to her selfish boyfriend and will immediately start resenting him for making her give up everything she had in Sydney. Agree that there is no trust in their relationship and by the reunion show they will be done..this is the beginning of the end.
Can't wait to see how this changes the dynamic between the girls..Trisha will have to be buddies with someone else (Parisa..doubt it, and Kelly Anne is not the kind of girl you can really be close friends with..especially if there is a penis involved in some way.) I wanted to scream when Trisha and Shavoun prayed before Shavoun left..oh yeah we've both engaged in most UNchristian behavior, but lets pray..last time I checked hypocrisy was a sin..just sayin.
Poor,Poor Parisa..she is so desperate to find love she'll take somebody elses castoffs rather than try to find someone totally on her own. If she would stop trying so hard and just be herself or just try to have fun without "the hookup" constantly on the agenda she would be alot happier..guys can sense desperation in a woman..its not attractive.
But at least we have Cohutta!!! He has a pretty decent outlook on life,and I think he knows whats what with Kelly Anne. Lets hope he doesn't pay the price for being a nice guy.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 13 Discussion 10/31/2007"
Man, what a crappy BOYFRIEND!!! Make you choose between the great experience or come home to him..... Guess we know who wears the pants in THAT relationship! My prediction: She's gonna get mighty tired of doing everything HIS way at some point.

Total dumb bunny, IMHO!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •