The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
My online TV Guide doesn't give me a description of tonight's episode but you just know there will be bickering between the bitches. Let 'em fight and let's talk about it!

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... rjrabbit 10-24-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-24-07 3
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... batts 10-24-07 2
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-25-07 4
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... volsfan 10-25-07 5
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... suebsg9 10-25-07 6
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... purrcafe 10-25-07 7
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... KwietOne 10-25-07 8
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-25-07 9
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... purrcafe 10-26-07 10
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... bored8 10-26-07 11
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... batts 10-26-07 12
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... smartoldbroad 10-27-07 13
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... volsfan 10-27-07 14
                       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-27-07 15
                           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Di... bored8 10-27-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-24-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
The previews show this episode revolves around Dunbar and his girlfriend.Looks like some good drama!

*smooch* for Doc!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-24-07, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Could Dunbar possibly be any more impatient, insensitive, or miserable??? He is NOT a nice person.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-24-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
What an @§§ Dunbar is. It's like he's got 'Road Rage'. MTV should have put him in a Winnebago on Road Rules.

My guess is that he's on some kind of 'Steroid Use'. What else makes a person that enraged for nothing.

10-25-07, 06:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
>
>My guess is that he's on
>some kind of 'Steroid Use'.
>What else makes a person
>that enraged for nothing.
>
Steroids? Maybe. But perhaps his problem is that he is simply a rude, impatient, unfriendly, miserable jerk.

Did it look like Dunbar's girlfriend was clearly ready to jump on that plane and go home? On her last day she sure looked like she had enough of Dunbar's bad attitude. Gosh, I couldn't imagine dating someone as awful as him. Ugh!

10-25-07, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
I don't think it is roid rage because he sure is swinging a big stick...as I have mentioned before. However, he is an idiot. I hope he doesn't end up marrying the girl...she will be a beaten wife for sure.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-25-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Can I just say in this eps Dunbar comes off more and more as a jerk. I mean yelling at Parisa for cleaning up a mess she didn't make so the house would be nice for his girlfriend.

And Shavon and her x fiance; oh what to do stay in sydney or go home.

At least we got to see the gang at work where again how nice it is to see Dunbar acting like himself. You would think he would know how to act in a workplace wouldn't you?

And what a stunner did Trisha actually stick up for Parisa?? When Dunbar acted like a jerk?

To bad Julie can't stick around for the whole season so that Dunbar would stop acting like a jerk.

And nice to see Kelly Ann will be back to herself next week.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-25-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Surprised that no one has mentioned Parisa calling out Dunbar on his behavior in front of his girlfriend. I thought that Parisa was inappropriate and asking for another huge blow out, but you could see that Parisa's read on Dunbar was sounding pretty familiar to Julie.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-25-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
You know...it gets real bad when you start fast forwarding through anything with Trisha, Shauvon, or Dunbar. But then again, it was switching between Trisha and Parisa, so I rewatched it and was shocked to find out Trisha was actually sticking up for Parisa.

I agree though. Dunbar is a TOOL.

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

10-25-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
I think Dunbar has some serious issues, both emotional and with anger. Steroids might only be making things worse, but this boy is a ticking time bomb and will probably end up in jail one day soon. The way he yells at Parisa is disgraceful. For doing this at work they should fire him if he ever does it again. Parisa might be a somewhat naive prude (or whatever it is that her problem might be), but Dunbar treats her in a way that is truly disgusting. Its too bad there's not a bigger guy on the show who would grab him by his throat and tell him that if if ever talks to anyone in the RW house like that again he'll be floating in a river somewhere.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-26-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Now, if Dunbar ended up at the bottom of an Aussie river wearing cement sneakers during the season, it would be the greatest installment of the entire series run.

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Dunbar does have some serious anger issues and the situation with Parisa has gotten out of hand. Parisa sometimes doesn't know when to take the high road and she always antagonizes Dunbar when she should just be quiet (e.g. the blanket comment that started the whole argument in the first place and talking crap to him in the kitchen in front of his girlfriend)but that doesn't give Dunbar the right to talk to her the way he does and single her out all the time. Parisa sticking up for herself only makes it worse because Dunbar obviously can't take that from a woman..I wonder if he has mommy issues..maybe Parisa reminds him of his mom when she talks to him like hes the biggest idiot alive??
Also wanted to comment on the roid theory..the "package" of Dunbars everyone keeps refering to would not be so "impressive" if he was taking steroids..just sayin.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-26-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Also wanted to comment on the roid theory..the "package" of Dunbars everyone keeps refering to would not be so "impressive" if he was taking steroids..just sayin.

I didn't know that. I really didn't. I just assumed steroids made all musklees bigger.

I guess that's what Vols was sayin. Hmmmm.. Interesting...

smartoldbroad 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-27-07, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smartoldbroad Click to send private message to smartoldbroad Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Dear god, at least half of this crew is begging for a 12 step program. The big t*t blondes are stupid beyond comprehension, maybe the silicone has gotten to their brains. They love their men beyond imagination...or until they get pissed off and grab any random dude to pull into bed or make out with. Someone needs to slap them both and bring them back to reality. Oops..this is reality tv. Dunbar, biggest self centered baby on the face of the earth, and I really don't care about his history - you need to move on and respect people. Vocal, loud, aggressive = assh*le in anyone's book, check yourself buddy. This has got to be the most pathetic group I have ever seen on this show, well at least the blondes and the roid-rager. They really deserve everyone's sympathy because they need help, call Dr. Phil it's time.

10-27-07, 07:09 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Dunbar, biggest self centered baby on the face of the earth

No, I think this title is reserved for Trisha. She is far more self absorbed than Dunbar. IMHO.

I finally blogged

10-27-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Well, at least this current cast of losers has caused more people to talk about it here. At least we can thank them for that.

It is pretty bad that three of the cast members are so incredibly stupid and self-absorbed that Kelly-Ann starts looking normal in comparison. It's a scary thought.....

When are people going to start being thrown off the show? Think about it - there's plenty of potential for for at least three cast members to be unceremoniously thrown out and sent packing back home. Dunbar, Trisha and the top heavy moron stand a really good chance of doing something so violent and/or threatening that MTV will have to kick them out. The possibility of this happening is one of the few things left that entices some of us to continue watching this train wreck.

By the way, will any episode have anything to do with Isaac or Cohutta??

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-27-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 12 Discussion 10/24/2007"
Would really enjoy seeing an episode or two that focused on Cohutta and or Isaac. There was the episode early on where Issac hooked up with the girl from Ireland (I think thats where she was from) but it was a bit boring (you've seen one one night stand you've seen them all).
Frankly I'd like to see these people do something besides drink and argue and bring home random people to sleep with..then call their "significant" others to tell them all about it and qualify it by saying "but it only shows me I really want to be with you" or "I was really drunk" ...who does this??
Agree that they all (except Cohutta and maybe Issac and sometimes Parisa) seem so shallow and childish at times its hard to watch..but of course I do anyway. The girls especially need to bone up and stop making excuses as to why their relationships are in the crapper. Trisha, Shavoun and Kelly Anne all want to have their cake and eat it too..they aren't fooling anybody with this "I just want to be sure he's the one" or "we're on a break" garbage. Its obvious they wanted to go to Sydney, hook up with other guys while there and still have someone waiting for them when they return home.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •