The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-17-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
The fight continues...so are we up for round 2? Let it all happen and let's sort it out here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-18-07 1
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-18-07 2
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... realitytvwatcher 10-18-07 3
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... joejasmine 10-18-07 4
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... suebsg9 10-18-07 5
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... pearlgirl 10-25-07 32
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... KwietOne 10-18-07 6
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-18-07 7
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... purrcafe 10-18-07 8
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-18-07 9
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... purrcafe 10-19-07 13
                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-19-07 16
                       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... purrcafe 10-19-07 17
                           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-19-07 18
                               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... batts 10-19-07 20
                                   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-20-07 21
                                       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-20-07 22
                                           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... batts 10-20-07 23
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... pearlgirl 10-25-07 31
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... bored8 10-18-07 10
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... JessicaRN 10-18-07 11
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-18-07 12
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... lolashell85 10-22-07 27
           RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-22-07 28
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-22-07 29
               RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... lolashell85 10-24-07 30
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... uglier than sarah w 10-19-07 14
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... TheTruTazer 10-19-07 15
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-19-07 19
 RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... batts 10-21-07 24
   RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... DaveThe Dude 10-21-07 25
       RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Di... volsfan 10-21-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-18-07, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I just can't get over how ridiculously idiotic those two blond morons are. Did you guys listen to the "advice" they give each other???? With "friends" like that who needs enemies?

I don't blame Shauvon's ex-boyfriend for having (allegedly) been controlling. When someone is this stupid you need guidance. Shauvon obviously needs all the guidance she can get - and NOT from the other idiot blond!!

Hats off to the males in the house for showing some sense. Did you see how Trisha tried to rope one of them in by asking if he thought she was "cool." He sidestepped the question and the look on Trisha's face was classic confusion! It was obviously NOT the answer she was expecting.

More later.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-18-07, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I don't blame Shauvon's ex-boyfriend for having (allegedly) been controlling.

I don't either. Shauvon has to be one of the most self absorbed person I have ever seen. Did you notice towards the end of the show? She was "asking" Parissa to respect the wishes of her beau and not bring the man whore into the house. WTF? If Shauvon could keep her tongue out of other men's mouth her beau wouldn't have to worry. Shauvon needs to grow a set and be faithful and forget Parissa...PERIOD.

I finally blogged

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I can't take Shauvon and Trisha much longer. Trisha is just plain ridiculous claiming that string bean Alex took advantage of her being drunk and kissed her. Yet she hung all over him and got jealous when Alex took interest in Parisa. I'm sure Trisha's boyfriend really liked seeing that. Shauvon is pathetic in her attempt to "try and move on". I guess sleeping with every Tom, d!ck and Harry is supposed to help. Are they not aware that there are cameras everywhere? Are they that freakin stupid?

I loved the look on Cohutta's face when Trisha was asking Parisa to respect her boyfriend's wishes. And Kudos to Parisa for putting Trisha in her place by reminding Trisha that she did not even respect her own boyfriend.

To think that I thought KellyAnn was going to be the one this season with all the issues. She's been pretty low-key lately minus the crotch shots.

Dunbar is still an idiot.

joejasmine 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joejasmine Click to send private message to joejasmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I completely agree. I am so sick of the Plastigirl Barbie twins. What world or should I say reality are they living in. Trisha is completely delusional. She says she hasn't cheated on her boyfried, but isn't emotional cheating much worse than physical cheating. She is totally hung up on another guy. Her boyfried back home can't think that is cool.

Shauvon is just as bad agreeing that Alex is Trish's territory because she saw him first. If you have a boyfriend that you supposedly love so much you can't claim another man as your territory. Besides when did human beings become anyone's territory.

suebsg9 19 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-07, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suebsg9 Click to send private message to suebsg9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I'm with Parisa on this one you watch these gals who have guys waiting for them at home yet Shavon has now taken how many guys to bed with her?? And I got strange feeling she was lying to her mom and also lying to that dude she supposidly loves that she wrote that long email for and then he is asking her to leave; can you blame him even though she is suppost to be xperiencing (sp) Sydney does that mean bedding any guy you meet at the bar.

And WTF is up with Trisha I'm sorry she had a drunk kiss??? And she can't remember it; ok in the car everyone talked about the fact Parisa kissed him and didn't they talk that she kissed him again after she kissed him??? So how do you forget you kissed a guy???

Trisha and Shavon should move into together since they are so in the same boat; Kelly Anne and Parisa should be roomies.

And love the fact Parisa said she would bring the Alex around why should she cater to Trisha who has been bad mouthing her since she got there. At least Kelly Ann is being civil; I mean at first I couldn't stand Kelly Ann but at least she is being more normal then the barbie twins.

The guys are smart to stay the heck out of the Drama that is the girls. And I see no problem with Parisa talking to the guys so she gets along with them; so does Kelly Ann yes she may talk to her girls but she talks to the guys about stuff.

can we hope Shavon leaves of course be intresting to see if they get new cast member.

And Trisha like how she acts all holy and stuff but hello you kissed a guy and you have someone waiting to move in with you when you get home.

I so love Drama just wish it wasn't always the barbie twins.

pearlgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pearlgirl Click to send private message to pearlgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
>I completely agree. I am so
>sick of the Plastigirl Barbie
>twins. What world or should
>I say reality are they
>living in. Trisha is completely
>delusional. She says she hasn't
>cheated on her boyfried, but
>isn't emotional cheating much worse
>than physical cheating.

Ummm...didn't she make out with the guy? And isn't this the good Christian girl who could not bring herself to go to the Gay Pride celebration because she's such a good Christian? Isn't this the same girl who just a few short weeks ago admitted that she wasn't living up to the Christian values she was raised with? So while she condemns homosexuality, because it is against her Christian religion, she 1) drinks to excess every night; 2) sleeps with her boyfriend; 3) cheats on her boyfriend; 4) lies about cheating on her boyfriend; 5) screams, swears at, and otherwise verbally abuses her roommate. Trisha's Christian parents must be SO proud of her.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
UGH - I am so sick of Trisha, Shauvan, & Dunbar. I found myself fast forwarding whenever Trisha or Shauvan came on.

Shauvan...if it's so hard to leave Sydney, than obviously you don't need to be with David.

Just gimme more of Parisa, Cohutta, Kelly Anne, & Isaac.

Any idea when Contiki will be mentioned more?

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

10-18-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Yeah, when WILL they start "working?"

I really liked it that Parisa, at the end of the episode, stood up for herself and, in the middle of Trisha's moronic "logic speech," Parisa just said "Enough," and got up and walked away. You can tell the two idiot blonds are not used to this kind of reception. They are obviously used to getting their own way and doing whatever they want whenever they want. It would be nice to dream that these two self-centered fools will learn something from this "real world" experience, but I am sure they will go home and continue being the jerks they have always been allowed to be.

Yeah, when Kelly-Ann starts looking normal, you know the world's about the explode......

I really like Cohutta and Isaac. They've got to be the most normal, most down to earth people on this show in many a year. Maybe ever.

purrcafe 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-18-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Is anything actually going to happen this season? We are 11 episodes in, and nothing of any consequence has taken place yet.

10-18-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Is anything actually going to happen this season? We are 11 episodes in, and nothing of any consequence has taken place yet.

Um...have you watched the last couple of weeks? The argument that has taken more than two weeks is the most excitement this series has seen in a couple if not more seasons.

I finally blogged

10-19-07, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail purrcafe Click to send private message to purrcafe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-07 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-19-07 AT 03:45 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-19-07 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

Um...have you watched the last couple
of weeks? The argument that
has taken more than two
weeks is the most excitement
this series has seen in
a couple if not more
seasons.

Exactly. A catfight between an obviously bright girl and a mannequin with the IQ of a flea? If that's the best they could come up with, there is really nothing happening this season. Compare this snoozefest to the Danny and Mel drama, Brooke's weekly psychotic breaks, Lacy, the happy virgin, or whatever the name of the cutter with the eating disorder was. Oh, not to forget the now deceased lunatic with the fear of large ships, Frankie. That's excitement! The currrent cast just doesn't work well off each other, in a positive or negative way, at all.

I finally blogged

10-19-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Well, what you see as excitement isn't what most people on this board in the past have seen as excitement. During last season we lost almost everyone during the discussion of the season due to lack of interest or boredom. The only thing that made last season remotely interesting was Brooke's downfall and that happened well into the season. Also, most people were (on this board) well over the Danny/Mel drama shortly after Danny had his surgery. Which was what...episode 3?

It seems like this season has held more people's interest (at least those posting on this board) than many of the season's past.

I am almost certain towards the end of the San Antonio season...Dave, Batts and I were virtually the only people discussing it. We might have a drive by poster every now and then. Just look back in the archives to see how many people were discussing some of these seasons and that is what I have been basing this on.

BTW, I would have paid good money to have seen a good cat fight on most of these seasons and now we finally have one...I am going to enjoy it.

10-19-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-07 AT 04:49 PM (EST)

Well, what you see as excitement
isn't what most people on
this board in the past
have seen as excitement.

With luck the remaining episodes will bring enough variety that we will both feel the season was satisfying. Perhaps Kelly-Ann will give head to a goat or something.

10-19-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Perhaps Kelly-Ann
>will give head to a
>goat or something.

Gosh, I might actually like to see that. I think I just broke into a sweat. Good grief, what next?!?!?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-19-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
> Perhaps Kelly-Ann
>>will give head to a
>>goat or something.
>
>
>Gosh, I might actually like to
>see that. I think I
>just broke into a sweat.
>Good grief, what next?!?!?

I do NOT want to see that.

Vols meant to say the 'Austin Season' , as San Antonio is often confused with Austin. The Austin Season was the best season of them all! Heh Heh heh... ... heh heh heh....

10-20-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
>> Perhaps Kelly-Ann
>>>will give head to a
>>>goat or something.
>>
>>
>>Gosh, I might actually like to
>>see that. I think I
>>just broke into a sweat.
>>Good grief, what next?!?!?
>
>
>I do NOT want to see
>that.

>
Batts, I thought you were a wild man of action and (I assumed) adventure. What happened??????

10-20-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Dave, you crack me up about the goat. BWAHAHAHAHA! More wine? or Whine?

Batts, how in hell could I confuse San Antonio with Austin? I was the one that started most of the discussion threads and I still messed it up. SORRY! It was AUSTIN...AUSTIN...AUSTIN.

I will write it on the chalk board 500 times for punishment...ok?

SORRY!

10-20-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
LOL
Most peeps confuse the two. We prolly all knew what you meant.

San Antonio has 2 major theme parks (Six Flags SeaWorld) , a great zoo, the Riverwalk (with boat rides), the Alamo, and lots of tourist attractions.

Austin.... we have... the ghetto known as Sixth Street.

I was seriously surprised when they chose 'Austin' to be a setting for the Real World. What were they thinking. If it hadn't been for Vols great summaries, of the season, nobody would have watched it except me. And that's only because I live here, and was stuck with it.

The producers at BM owes a big thank you to Vols for getting the few viewers who watched the season, through it. That other 'RW Site' completely DIED, No... not just died... it went feet and hands up in the air, groaned briefly, and blew away. That's what the Austin Season did to viewers of RW. After the snoozefest that was Philly, then the disappointment of Austin, I'm surprised anyone watches this carp anymore.

This season is a little better than the past 4, IMO. I see more peeps are joining in the thresds.

pearlgirl 10 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-07, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pearlgirl Click to send private message to pearlgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
>
>I really like Cohutta and Isaac.
>They've got to be the
>most normal, most down to
>earth people on this show
>in many a year. Maybe
>ever.

Ya' know, when I saw the first episode my impression of Cohutta was "harmless, brainless redneck". Sadly, he has shown himself to be the most logical, rational, intelligent, and normal of a very sad lot of people. I really wanted to like Parisa at the beginning, because I thought that, for once, MTV had cast a smart, educated, culturally aware and sensitive woman who was above all the drinking, catty, backstabbing crap that permeated previous RW seasons. But that Ivy League education was clearly wasted on her. Her mother, who probably came of age during the height of the Iranian revolution, has more sense than she has. It's probably no accident that Cohutta and Isaac tend to be pushed aside in the storylines, since they are so short on "drama". Damn that normalcy anyway!

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-18-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I am appalled at the lack of accountability trailer trash trisha has for her own actions..after all the flirting and handholding etc. she has done with alex, she tells her boyfriend and everybody in the house that alex kissed her when she was really drunk..as if she was passed out and alex date raped her. Trisha is a complete and total waste of skin.

Topheavy (shavon) is almost as bad..she sleeps with some dude and then decides she really wants david..who does this?? It sounds like david has just asked her to stop partying so much and act like an adult..why is that so hard? Hes probably just tired of her throwing things at him when shes had too much to drink. Successful relationships sometimes require sacrifice and Shauvon is just not capable of putting someone else first.

Once again, I am so glad Parisa pointed out how ridiculous Trisha is and I loved it when Dunbar wouldnt tell Trisha she was cool..she is obviously not used to hearing the truth.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-18-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I think the guys this season (even Dunbar), have been short changed. They should all get a second season, because the most we see of them is their narrative about the "hen house" that they live in. Shavon and Tricia have obviously not had to develop anything deeper than what shade of blond to use and what size implants to get. Parisa seems to be very intelligent, but she does need to work on how she phrases things. She also seems to lose control when she drinks. I couldn't believe when someone above said this is episode 11. So the most we have seen of their job is the shirts with the logo they were wearing last week. I guess that pretty soon it will be time for a vacation from all of this work.

10-18-07, 06:55 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I
>guess that pretty soon it
>will be time for a
>vacation from all of this
>work.

Yeah, it will probably be (undeserved)vacation time for them. Gosh, they've worked so hard to "earn" it, haven't they?? Maybe it would be appropriate to send them to Detroit, or East LA or the South Bronx on their vacation. That's all they deserve at this point.

Wouldn't it be something if MTV said the guys (and Parisa) earned the vacation but the other nitwits had to stay home?!?

lolashell85 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-22-07, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lolashell85 Click to send private message to lolashell85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Who cares abouth their job...noone watches the real world to watch people do a job, they watch it to see fights drama hookups and embarrassing stupid stuff people do when they get drunk....would you really watch it if everyone was "normal" and got along and didnt cheat on their boyfreind and get fired from their job and everything else? These things are what makes the show entertaining, the producers are not going to cast a group of responsible adults who are going to go to work on time and never drink or get in fights...how boring would that be?

Parisa- she does seem BOOK SMART however she doesnt have a whole lotta common sense, why does she alsways have to go after someone elses man, why cant she go meet her own guy. No alex doesnt belong to trisha, but why is Parisa so obsessed with him, Trisha did meet him first and even tho she has a boyfriend she established the fact that she liked Alex already, so for Parisa to then try to persue him knowing that trisha obviously liked him (boyfreind or not) is just asking for drama!

10-22-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
>Who cares abouth their job...noone watches
>the real world to watch
>people do a job, they
>watch it to see fights
>drama hookups and embarrassing stupid
>stuff people do when they
>get drunk....would you really watch
>it if everyone was "normal"
>and got along and didnt
>cheat on their boyfreind and
>get fired from their job
>and everything else? These things
>are what makes the show
>entertaining, the producers are not
>going to cast a group
>of responsible adults who are
>going to go to work
>on time and never drink
>or get in fights...how boring
>would that be?
>
I guess this sums up why some people love the show and why some of us (like me) often get so frustrated by it: Some people like to watch drunken stupidity, meaningless conversation, and mutilated logic, and they think this is "normal" and entertaining. Other people (in other words, me) liked the original charter of the show, and that was to see young adults dealing with the REAL WORLD, which included jobs and trying to cope with competing personalities while NOT trying to act like an 8th grader.
I know alot of the viewers of this show will not agree with me, but I find it painful to watch people who are usually 19-24 act like they are 14 (or younger). I don't know, maybe my problem is that I am over the age of 20, and I no longer know too many people who are over the age of 20 who watch this show. I no longer find junior high school behavior to be acceptable in what is supposed to be a show about young ADULTS in a real life setting. And a real life setting includes work.
Dr. Vols, Dr. Batts, I think I need a reality check. Help! Am I taking this all too seriously?!?!? Do I noeed more wine?????

10-22-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Well of course you need more wine but that has nothing to do with your ideas of the show! Dave, I am with you...this show is about THE REAL WORLD...that includes working or at least it does in my house. It is increasing amazing to me that these idiots don't have any drive to be/do better than what they are. But that is just me.

lolashell85 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-24-07, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lolashell85 Click to send private message to lolashell85 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
first i never said that their actions were "normal" i said that the show wouldnt be entertaining if they were so normal...okay i see what you are saying but you cannot expect people who come on a reality show where they are overwhelmed in a situation with alot of partying and sex to act so responsibly, noone would even sign up for this show if they thought they were just going to work and come home...different people have different personalities and different personalities bring out different things in people...and the producers of the show cast people who they think will have conflicting personalities on purpose to get the show ratings, it is sad that 18-24 year olds act like 8th graders but as long as its not you and the people you associate with why not just sit back and enjoy the entertainment? In a perfect world the show would be about people trying to find out what it is to live in the REAL WORLD, but the reality is that the shows main purpose is entertainment.

PS. they conditions that they live in is FAR from the real world!!!! So to think that these people are going to come on this show and find the secret to life is kinda nieve...

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-19-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
I thought the fight ended rather undramatically. Even I mean Trisha and Parisa were sitting next to each other at b-fast the next morning. I at least expected there to be SOME backlash the morning after. And even though I'm on Parisa's side, I must say that she ASKED Trisha what she should do about hanging out with Alex from now on. And when Trisha gave her her opinion, Parisa went off on her. I mean Parisa had asked in the first place!! Seriously, all these girls are crazy, and yes I agree, Kelly Ann is the least crazy of them all, which is weird!

TheTruTazer 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-07, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheTruTazer Click to send private message to TheTruTazer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Yo.

personally, Id like to have seen just who it was that called the girls together for that morning after "summit meeting", cuz I dont really see any of the boys doing that and KA.......Im not sure Id buy her playing peacemaker either.

Id certainly cant wait to see the reactions of the Barbie Twins when they, and their SO's, see just how much double-talking they did on the show (especially in Trisha's case).

Tazer

10-19-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
>>
>Id certainly cant wait to see
>the reactions of the Barbie
>Twins when they, and their
>SO's, see just how much
>double-talking they did on the
>show (especially in Trisha's case).
>
>
>
I'd say that if the "boyfriends" of these two cinder blocks for brains had any, well, brains themselves, they wouldn't be wasting time with a girl who had, well, a cinder block for a brain. I don't care how good they look (or think they look), you can only take some much moronity.

10-21-07, 02:09 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Dear Shauvon,

Can you say 'Playtex Cross Your Heart'? Pull yourself together girl. Watching you talk on the phone with your boyfriend somehow brought back memories of 'Coral' in one of her relaxing moments.

And ... I am still having difficulty figuring out which one is Shauvon, and which one is Trisha. Once you've seen one blonde bimbo, you've seen them all. You know what they say... they all look alike?

I just know Flowerchild, Ginger, Knockers, or Arkie will now chastise me for making that remark. LOL

10-21-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Well Batts, some people like fake hooters, and other people see them for what they are - FAKE. I guess it really doesn't matter what she looks like, her awful personality and overall fakeness (see above comment) simply overwhelm the rest of her. For someone this messed up (and fake) to openly consider herself "a ten" is a study in very unhealthy self-deception. To me, its just plain ugly.

But Cohutta, now he's refreshing! And it doesn't matter what he looks like - it is what's inside that counts.

PS - Hey Batts, I didn't think you took such notice of hooters. What gives??

10-21-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Real World Sydney Episode 11 Discussion 10/17/2007"
Well, I too find it hard to tell Shauvon and Trish apart but I agree with you Dave. However, I think both of them are just plain ugly PERIOD!

Cohutta talking to his grilled cheese sammich and saying that he would get yelled out because she thought he was talking about her was absolutely one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. I have watched that scene about 4 times now and I still crack up at it.

I finally blogged

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •