The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-10-07, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Let the hens continue to bicker and we will chat about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... volsfan 10-10-07 1
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... KwietOne 10-10-07 2
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-10-07 3
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-10-07 5
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... AprilNY 10-11-07 9
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... JessicaRN 10-10-07 4
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-11-07 6
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... nazpink 10-11-07 7
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... bored8 10-11-07 8
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... AprilNY 10-11-07 10
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... altrocker 10-11-07 11
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-12-07 12
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... volsfan 10-12-07 13
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... FlowerChild 10-12-07 14
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... AprilNY 10-12-07 15
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... batts 10-13-07 17
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-14-07 18
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... FlowerChild 10-15-07 20
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... Jen01tx 10-13-07 16
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... HobbsofMI 10-15-07 19
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... volsfan 10-16-07 21
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... DaveThe Dude 10-16-07 22
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... volsfan 10-16-07 23
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 1... iknowwhathappens 10-18-07 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-10-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
All that over a fvckin grill cheese sammich?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-10-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
PARISA...thank you...THANK YOU...for calling out Trisha! Thank you for expressing how I think most of your viewers think of Trisha. I betcha Trisha will feel like sh** after her boyfriend sees this.

Shauvon...what the fu** are you thinking? You wanted a more complicated grilled cheese sandwich, but Parisa was willing to make a plain one. It's a GRILLED...CHEESE...SANDWICH....and leave Cohutta alone! Stay away from the alcohol.

Trisha...what the heck are you thinking? OMG...

Trisha and Shauvon are on my sh** list! I almost threw the remote at my TV! I was even yelling too!

Can't wait for the next episode!

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-10-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-07 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

This has got to be a new low. I mean, this is worse than watching a bunch of 8th graders. Gosh, I think I have insulted your average 8th grader (sorry).

Trisha and Shauvon truly are low class, self absorbed morons. And by the way, that enormous tattoo on Shauvon's lower back looks hideous.

Dunbar was his usual, quiet, miserable looking self. Isaac and Cahutta are the only decent ones there. Parisa is a fish out of water. Her goal is to get married (SOON!) have a bunch of kids, and then her butt will grow as wide as Lake Erie. THEN she'll be happy because then she'll be able to play mother hen for real.

10-10-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
I don't care what anybody says. This was a new low.

Goodness, now I have a headache.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-07, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
You mean her butt will grow as wide as Shauvon's? heehee

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Originally I thought Shauvon had it together, but I was so wrong. She has no business drinking, because she get totally out of control. Remember when Bree threw a fork at Steven in Las Vegas and they debated about kicking her out. Isn't throwing a glass worse. The guys are really just being pushed to the background. These women are horrible.

10-11-07, 06:22 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
> These women are horrible.
>

I agree. Can we demand public execution?

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-11-07 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

Although Parisa is not my favorite RW star I really don't get the horrible treatment directed towards her from Dunbar and the "ladies". I really don't feel that Parisa tries to get on the guy's good side by cooking for them nor do I feel she is trying to be friend with just them. I think Parisa is more comfortable with hanging with the guys because they aren't half as catty as the girls and they actually include her. Shauvon and Trisha are one person split in two and Kellyanne goes with whomever she's with at that given time.....I wouldn't fit in with those three either.

As for Trisha's thoughts on claiming Alex....well, had you broken up with your boyfriend then pursued Alex (all before Parisa got to him) then she would have a case. However, Trisha has a boyfriend and therefore should avoid anyone, other than her man, with whom she has desires for. Only in preteen girl world would this claim even hold up.

Shauvon is simply a mess. She has no clue as to what defines a good friend nor has she grown a mentality that matches her age. In fact, the "girl" should be thrown out of the house and back to the US of A for throwing that glass bottle. Any one of those pieces could have easily flown into someone's eyes. Heck, just for creating a scene over a grilled cheese sandwhich warrents her bags to be packed! The fact that Shauvon didn't get her way simply kills her. Everyone has to want her, love her, and do as she bids (look at how she acted when she was rated as a 6!)

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Shavon is a hot mess, she definitely needs to work on her "I've had too much to drink therefore its time to throw things at people" crap..it looked like Cohutta was really mad but he handled it as well as could be expected..I died when he went into the bedroom and started talking to his grilled cheese sandwich.
I am so glad Parisa let Trisha have it..it was about time.
Although Parisa can grate on your nerves at times..Trisha is by far the least likable girl in the house..I love how she talks about what a good "christian" she is and then treats everybody so badly.
And last..can someone explain to me why Trisha & Parisa are fighting over Alex in the first place..he's obviously playing both of them and instead of confronting him about it they are blaming each other..I can't believe he's the only likable guy in Sydney.

10-11-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Does anyone even think Alex is worth fighting over? Geez, it's obvious that he's playing the two girls. They ought to both dump his scrawny little a$$. (EWW!!! he's icky anyway!)

Trisha...she's an instigator. I bet she wouldn't give a crap about Alex if Parisa didnt want him. It's all about winning the prize for her, not about what really matters.

I can totally see Parisa giving up and letting Trisha having him, ONLY because she's more mature than to continue with the games. On another note, I'm glad she finally let it all out. I cant wait to see what happens now.

Kellyanne...can you learn how to be loyal to someone? Quit saying you're siding with Parisa, then agreeing with the other bitches when confronted face to face.

Cohutta...everyone should have a Cohutta. isnt he the cutest?

altrocker 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-11-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail altrocker Click to send private message to altrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Yes, Cohutta is the cutest! OMG, I love him!
Too bad I cant say the same for Trisha and Shauvon! What is up with those two girls? Do they share the same two brain cells?
First of all, let's talk about the "rules."
Trisha was over there talking about how Alex is her property and that Parisa has no right to be interested in him because he is basically hers. According to Trisha, it's like when a dog pees on a fire hydrant or tree, they are marking thier territory.
Well, can I just say that the rule has "stupid" and "childish" written all over it?! It's flat out stupid! Plus, it makaes less sense because Trisha has a boyfriend! And, according to Parisa, Trisha has a boyfriend she talks about 24/7!! LOL
Parisa could pursue Alex if she wants. Afterall, Trisha isnt single. NOTE: Unless, she's lying to everyone and her and her boyfriend are in an open relationship; in which they are free to take other partners and permit s e x outside the primary relationship..lol..Which I doubt. But, hey, you never know.
In any case, I dont think Trisha should be in a relationship if she doesnt know how to stay faithful to it! She's flirting with fire and you know what they say when you flirt with fire....That's right, you're going to get burned.
She should have just backed off and allowed Parisa to take the bull by the horns.
OR SHE COULD HAVE CALLED HER BOYFRIEND AND SAID,"Guess what? We're breaking up. I want Alex just as bad as my roomie does and so far....we both have kissed him. We fight for him. We cant help ourselves. This guy is basically dividing the house."
LOL
She's full of it and Shauvon is just as full of it, for not thinking for herself. She has to be a little shadow and follow the dumba$$...haha..

ALEX, COHUTTA, PARISA AND KELLY ANNE-FAVORITES. Although, Kelly Anne can be a bit two faced.

10-12-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
What happened to that "job" they were supposed to have? Oh, I forgot, they must be researching bar rooms and condom shops.....

Some people might say they do all this drinking and ridiculous bickering because they have so much free time on their hands because they do not work - even though they allegedly have a "job." Well, if I were 18 or 20 I know I'd do alot of partying and carrying on too. BUT! I know I'd be out there exploring, checking out new neighborhoods, going on tours, meeting the locals (and not just the ones I wanted to sleep with), and going out to see what there was to see. I just can't get over the fact that year after year and season after season these kids do the same nonsensical and boring stuff day in and day out: Drink too much, sleep too late, argue about idiotic stuff, accomplish nothing, and display no brains or curiosity at all. Is this what our youth have devolved into??? Heaven help us!

10-12-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Does anyone even think Alex is worth fighting over? Geez, it's obvious that he's playing the two girls.

I think he is worthy of a few flings in the sack but he isn't ALL that. Also, I don't think Alex is playing the two girls at all. He knows these girls are visiting Australia for a few months filming an American reality show...he wants to have fun with maybe a couple of rolls in the hay. I don't think he was expecting the teenage mentality that he has received. Nothing that happened during the argument had anything to do with Alex...it was the childishness of the two idiots in the argument (IMHO).

I finally blogged

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-07 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

Poor poor Cohutta. I was laughing SO HARD when he was talking to his grilled cheese sandwich. He really is such a character - who wouldn't just lvoe him? He is a great commentator of the insanity around him. Someone around here recently said he should have his own show - he TOTALLY should. Isaac could be his sidekick too. He's got a very sarcastic, yet honest, sense of humor and it's totally refreshing.

Dumbar could go home and nobody would notice.

Kelly Anne - who I hated in the beginning is becoming more and more normal (probably thanks to Cohutta).

Trisha is THE biggest phony I have ever experienced. She has no brain what-so-ever. She talks nonsense and believes her own bullshit. Manipulating, hypocritical, deceiving, conniving, lying, WHORE. She truly is a very ugly person

And top heavy - what's her name - Shavoun....I thought she was somewhat normal, but boy was I WRONG. When she gets drunk she gets very.......(MANY descriptive words could fit right here).....she get very.....combative. Ugh. It's utterly disgusting. She's disgusting really. She's a dirty, trashy, ghetto thug who can't stand being called a SIX. HA!

Oh...and Parisa. I have lots of mixed feelings about her. I think she's acting like a COMPLETE fool around Alex. At least she doesn't talk complete nonsense like Trisha and Top Heavy.

I HATE Trisha SO much. What ever happened to the rumor that she was to get kicked off?

10-12-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
I think we need an ISAAC episode. I've had just about enough of the girl drama.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-13-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
laughing so hard when he was talking to his grilled cheese sandwich

I made grilled cheese sandwiches this afternoon, and couldn't help thinking about Cohutta. I'll never look at another grilled cheese sandwich the same way again.

10-14-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Plus, the grilled cheese sammich has more working brain cells than those two nitwit blondes combined.

By the way, I'd rather eath the grilled cheese sammich. Who knows what kind of awful goo you'd catch from swapping spit with those two goons. Ugh!

By the way, did you notice on either the last episode or the one before it Shauvon said something like, "Every guy in that bar thinks I'm a TEN." What kind of an inflated ego says something like that?? SHE'S NOT A TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gutter garbage is not a ten!!!!!!!!!!!

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
I'll never look
>at another grilled cheese sandwich
>the same way again.

ME NEITHER!!

I could go for a good cheese sammie right now.

Jen01tx 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jen01tx Click to send private message to Jen01tx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
There is always power in numbers. Three dumb chicks vs. one normal girl. Not a fair fight. Trisha is such a hypocrite. I wonder what God thinks of you treating a person the way you treat Parisa... Or what am I thinking? She was a Christian in last weeks episode, not this one. *Insert eye roll here*

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-07, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
Wow...an ep I might just have to try to catch....about time, it's only been about 4 seasons....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

10-16-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
The screaming and shouting was just so tiring butt I have to admit it was much better than most episodes for the past 5-6 seasons.

10-16-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
So, are the rumors correct? Will one or more of the cast members be thrown off the show? That would be GREAT!!!!!

10-16-07, 10:15 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
I think some of the rumors are correct...we will see!

iknowwhathappens 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-07, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iknowwhathappens Click to send private message to iknowwhathappens Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 10 Discussion 10/10/2007"
one of the girls leaves for sure. a new one comes. dunbar hooks up with the new girl. count it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •