The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-03-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Parisa, Trisha and Alek get into a love triangle. Which wench will he end up with? Will Cohutta keep his wits and STAY AWAY FROM KELLYANNE? Let's all hope so.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... DaveThe Dude 10-03-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... JessicaRN 10-04-07 2
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... 1800LAZERFACE 10-04-07 3
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... rjrabbit 10-04-07 5
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... DaveThe Dude 10-04-07 6
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... volsfan 10-05-07 8
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... DaveThe Dude 10-06-07 10
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... volsfan 10-07-07 11
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... AprilNY 10-10-07 13
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... volsfan 10-04-07 4
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... shanna28 10-08-07 12
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... Orionsaint 10-06-07 9
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... KwietOne 10-05-07 7
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... bored8 10-11-07 14
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... AprilNY 10-11-07 15
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9... bored8 10-12-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-03-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Trisha is a useless, spoiled moron, plain and simple. The top heavy blond is not much better.

I don't know how much more of this idiotic nonsense I can take. Even the mass quantities of wine are not enough to slog through this monotonously boring tripe. Ugh.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-04-07, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
The only thing that keeps me watching is Cohutta's commentary on it all. That guy should get his own show. I do think this bunch seems to spend a lot more time at home than the last bunch. And they sure do eat.

1800LAZERFACE 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-07, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1800LAZERFACE Click to send private message to 1800LAZERFACE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
man, this cast is full of moronic women. as the seasons progress, the female cast mates get less intelligent, less sensible, and more and more self absorbed.

enjoyable cast members:
parisa
isaac
cohutta

the rest of them have zero charisma, zero intelligence, and zero depth. even the most unintelligent and dispicable of past season cast members are more entertaining to watch. this bunch just doesn't excite me much.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-04-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
I LOVE Cohutta! I love that comment that Alex should wear a helmet when he comes to the house. He is so funny and a breath of fresh air! I noticed on the previews that he looses it when Shauvon throws a bottle at him. Should be interesting.

10-04-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Shauvon has an inflated ego. She's not as hot as she brags she is. Kelly-Ann has a better, more proportional (and natural) body, and Trisha, useless as she is, is considerably prettier. BUT! Do they have an ounce of normalcy between the three of them?

Cohutta sure is interesting. A breath of fresh air. I like Isaac too. Dunce-Bar, er, I mean Dunbar, "packing" or not, is not for me. Down deep, I don't think he's a very nice (or forgiving) person.

10-05-07, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
I mean Dunbar, "packing" or not,

As of this episode the word NOT should never be used before or after the word "packing" when describing Dunbar. If anyone gets a chance, check out the scene where he is sitting outside between the other two guys on the bench...his "golf equipment" is very well exposed for all to see. BTW: It is an impressive show.

I finally blogged

10-06-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Is it possible to post the clip (a picture) of the show that (allegedly) has Dunce-Bar, er, Dunbar, exhibiting his enormity? I have yet to see any clue that he any body part larger than Shauvon's inflated ego. By the way, is it possible for any male to have any body part bigger than Shauvon's ego??? Now THAT would be enormous!

10-07-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Dave, I don't have a still shot of the scene and don't have anyway of getting from my Tivo to the computer. But, if you watch a re-run of the episode...the three guys are sitting outside the house on the bench and Dunbar is showing a good size box!

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-10-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
LMAO I cant believe we're actually discussing Dunbar's "package" and where we can view that scene!!!!!

10-04-07, 07:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Trisha? KellyAnne isn't much better. Hell, why was she bent all out of shape because her "boyfriend" went out with another girl? WTF is she doing with Cohutta? I guess it is ok when SHE goes out with others but her beau has no choice but to sit at home with his thumbs up his butt. KellyAnne is nothing but a piece of trash...pure and simple.

shanna28 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shanna28 Click to send private message to shanna28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Parisa thinks she knows it all. She is not even pretty, just very stuck-up. She cries to mommy on the phone when she gets upset about how all the others "act". Poor Parisa. She sure has a "potty mouth" though. I do not like this girl at all. She thinks she is better than everyone else. Do something with those eyebrows girl!!! Gross... It amazes me that any guy would even kiss her.

Orionsaint 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-07, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Orionsaint Click to send private message to Orionsaint Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Parisa is awesome! She's one of the few nonfake cast members of RW in a while. I can understand why Parisa is acting the way she is, you have two plastic blondes and two arrogant aholes. Especially Dunbar. It's like he doesn't even wanna be on the show. He's got a chip on his shoulder or something.

Cohutta is the only decent guy. He reminds me of Jon Brennan from RW LA. He's the goody two shoes, naive observer. Watching the spoiled tainted pretty people. Never really getting involved, unless provoked. The other brunette is harmless and forgettable.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-07, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Did I miss Dunbar in this episode?

Would love just a show with Cohutta and Isaac making comments about the girls...

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
Love Issac & Cohutta!
I cracked up when Issac said that Alex would probably go for Dunbar if Dunbar was drunk enough..and Cohutta was spot on about Trisha & Shavon thinking their s**t doesn't stink and that they are beautiful..they are both disgusting.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
I cant tell the two blonde bimbos apart. One is just as stupid and nasty at the other. Gimme someone different and not so cookie-cutter any day...like Parisa!

bored8 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-07, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bored8 Click to send private message to bored8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 9 Discussion 10/03/2007"
" I can't tell the two blond bimbos apart"
Agree..if Shauvon didn't have freakshow boobs they would be identical..they have the same "its blond..no its brown" hair and the same tendancy to pile on the make-up.
I think Trisha tends to use the f word more frequently..and Shauvon always does the white girl trying to act ghetto gesturing if shes had to much to drink...
They are both so tiresome.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •