The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-19-07, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
It's Mardi Gras time...let the fun and drama begin. Let's talk it up here!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... batts 09-19-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... volsfan 09-20-07 4
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... KwietOne 09-20-07 12
 Jobs should be required bonniefrances 09-19-07 2
   RE: Jobs should be required volsfan 09-20-07 5
       RE: Jobs should be required bonniefrances 09-20-07 6
           RE: Jobs should be required batts 09-20-07 9
               RE: Jobs should be required DaveThe Dude 09-20-07 10
                   RE: Jobs should be required KwietOne 09-20-07 13
   RE: Jobs should be required 1800LAZERFACE 10-04-07 24
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... Angel_K 09-19-07 3
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... AprilNY 09-20-07 7
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... DaveThe Dude 09-20-07 8
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... volsfan 09-20-07 11
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... KwietOne 09-20-07 14
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... volsfan 09-21-07 15
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... DaveThe Dude 09-22-07 16
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... rjrabbit 09-22-07 17
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... maryellennaco 09-23-07 18
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... DaveThe Dude 09-23-07 19
                               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... HobbsofMI 09-25-07 20
                                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... DaveThe Dude 09-26-07 21
                                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... HobbsofMI 09-26-07 22
                                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7... volsfan 09-26-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-19-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Dunbar had WAAAY to good a time. He was dancing in the gay parade doing their routines like he'd been doing that all his life.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-20-07, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
I have a new found respect for Dunbar and Isaac...It looked like they had a blast!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Agreed. I really did expect Isaac to act that way. Dunbar threw me a huge curveball there...even with the molesting Grandfather incident.

What also surprised me is that Parisa attended too. She even admitted that if any Muslims found out where she went, she would get stoned to death!

bonniefrances 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-07, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bonniefrances Click to send private message to bonniefrances Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jobs should be required"
How come no one on any of the recent casts of Real World actually have jobs??? Are MTV executives looking for retards who only bicker, get drunk, have sex between each other and leave the house only to eat, get drunk, or act out their lame versions of foreplay?

What has happened to this show that no one can hold a job....and I mean a REAL job....not one that is handed to them from MTV.

Does anyone else think this is totally fake?
I'm sure MTV even buys the toilet paper for the cast!?! They don't even go grocery shopping anymore! LOL!

09-20-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Jobs should be required"
Welcome Bonnie! Every season has had a job and looking back over the last few seasons...MTV has been showing them in their jobs later in the season. Would you watch if they only showed them doing their job and not showing the drama in the house?

What has happened to this show that no one can hold a job

Have you seen them get fired?

bonniefrances 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bonniefrances Click to send private message to bonniefrances Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jobs should be required"
I haven't seen them get HIRED! Their jobs are handed to them by MTV as are their pathetic little pretend paychecks that they go giddy over! This is the last season my friends and I are going to watch because it is completely false.

Real life is not about skipping around drunk in a gay costume and throwing temper tantrums at the slightest remarks. Wait, perhaps it IS real life for a bunch of losers! Don't we see enough losers in the news. How about MTV gets a clue and starts showing some winners mixed in with one loser in the house like they used to....

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-20-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jobs should be required"
Hi Bonnie and welcome to 'The Real World'

>This is the last season
>my friends and I are
>going to watch ...

How many times have I said that?

Face it Bonnie..... it's no use... you must give in. The force is too strong. You Must continue to watch. You cannot turn away.. you must see what happens to Dunbar. You must see which of the girls gets the ßeºt©h slapped out of her.

You cannot turn away any more than any of us can. You are now one of us..... it's no use resisting... resistance is futile.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jobs should be required"
Yeah Bonnie, grab your box of wine and a handfull of Twinkies and settle in for the long haul. We're all addicted to this nonsense. Where else can we have so much fun bashing people who are (usually) more inane than we are.

More wine!

09-20-07, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jobs should be required"
No, more beer here please!

1800LAZERFACE 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 1800LAZERFACE Click to send private message to 1800LAZERFACE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jobs should be required"
they actually have jobs on all of the real world seasons after the 3rd one. last year they were counselors for hiking in th emountains and this year their tour guides for contiki travel

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Good for the 4 of them for having a blast..
lol @ isaac's outfit.. i cracked up every time
trisha... just leave ur depressing me

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
I was just glad that for once, the whole episode wasn't about Kellyanne!

09-20-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Trisha + religion = nausea.

Isaac is a character. He sure looked funny in his costume. And yes, Dunbar looked like he had been doing this kind of stuff all his life. Maybe he's got a secret??

09-20-07, 10:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Well, I have already let you in on one little secret about Dunbar...remember? He is packin!

09-20-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Interesting about Dunbar. First he's all quiet, then he's a jerk towards the girls, then he's partipating in a gay Mardi Gras as if he's done it before! Woohoo! Hmmmm...

I'll say it again, but Trisha is so nauseating. She's just on my poo poo list now.

I'm beginning to like everyone except Trisha...I'm warming to Kelly Anne though.

09-21-07, 06:17 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
I still can't like KellyAnne...she is on my poo poo list. Butt then again, I don't like drama queens.

09-22-07, 00:52 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Vols, I'd pay to see you poo-poo on Kelly-Ann.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-07, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Me too Dave.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-07 AT 05:11 PM (EST)

Could we find someone to poo poo on Trisha while we're at it?

More wine!

09-23-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Wouldn't it be great if we could ALL take our turns poo-pooing on Trisha AND Kelly-Ann??

By the way, with all the drunken buffoonery, nudity and wanton sex that goes on with this characters season after season, why don't they have this on HBO so we can see more of the raunchiness. Maybe we'd even get to see someone get pooped on!! The ratings would soar!!

More wine!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Scat freaks.....*runs away*

Is this show still on.....look like I'm not missing anything.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

09-26-07, 07:25 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
>
>Is this show still on.....look like
>I'm not missing anything.
>

Aww, c'mon Hobbs, you're missing tons of buffoonery, nonsense, nitwittedness and constipated logic. What better way to completely waste 30 minutes on a weekday evening??

More wine!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
I seem to not even have time to get updates on here.....let alone watch this train wreck.

Plus my DVR is almost full now.....so this is not making it there.

Red or White?

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

09-26-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 7 Discussion 09/19/2007"
Red or White?

It doesn't matter! Join us. Actually, you aren't missing a darn thing. Same ole carp just different idiots.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •