The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
Again, my TV Guide says that a local hooks up with someone in the house...who? KellyAnne! Let's see if it really is a local or someone that just happens to be in Sydney and chat it up here.

I finally blogged

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 09-13-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6... Snidget 09-13-07 2
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6... JessicaRN 09-13-07 3
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6... volsfan 09-13-07 4
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6... DaveThe Dude 09-13-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-07, 06:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
Well, I watched the show last night. Not so interesting. Dunbar comes across as a tad self-righteous and maybe with a temper problem. But then again,, maybe Isaac is (again) correct and Dunbar should releieve himself (or be relieved) of some of that built-up tension. Hmmmmm......

Kelly-Ann might actually like the Georgia hick??? Goodness, what next?? I can see why she had little or no feelings for the local guy on their "date," but at least she seemed to be nice to the guy. Did it seem that at least a few of them seem confused about what a conventional date is all about? It reminded me of a cartoon in a magazine (maybe Hustler, of all things)I saw years ago. Two waiters were standing in ann empty restaurant looking confused. Then, one waiter says to the other, "I'll tell you what the problem is. A guy doesn't have to take a dame out to dinner before he gets laid anymore!"

The epty-headed (but cute) California girl (I forgot her name again) is trying to say she's religious. You've got to be kidding me. What next??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
Would that be Trisha?

There was a blurb in TV guide about the Weds 19 episode that mentioned something about religion (hidden text follows, do not highlight if you don't want to know)

"Sydney's Mardi Gras is a time for letting loose, but when Trisha realizes that it's also a huge gay-pride event, she decides to trot out the pious act and stay home with her religious convictions. You know, the same convictions that didn't stop her from signing on to a show that thrives on sex, infidelity and binge drinking."

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
For some strange reason, I kind of enjoyed this show. It was nice to just see them hanging out and mostly getting along. No huge drama. This cast seems to spend more time at home rather drinking themselves into oblivion every night in a bar. The Denver cast was edited to be out in a bar, drinking heavily and then coming home and having big, dramatic scenes. Of course if I had to live with Brooke, I probably would take up drinking heavily also.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
Yeah Snidget...the previews they showed at the end of the episode sort of hinted at what you have in hidden text. I look forward to it as it appears most of them get into and have a good time.

KellyAnne? Is an self-absorbed idiot. She needs to be in the BB House!

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-13-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 6 Discussion 09/12/2007"
>KellyAnne? Is an self-absorbed idiot. She
>needs to be in the
>BB House!

Vols, you're right again! BUET! I'd pick Kelly-Ann over Brooke any day. At least Kelly-Ann is cute. Brooke was a beast. Ugh!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •