The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
Well, it appears the newness has worn off and the attraction has died down for Dunbar...as KellyAnne and Parisa wonder what they ever saw in him.

Let's talk about the madness here!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 08-30-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... realitytvwatcher 08-30-07 2
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... nazpink 08-30-07 3
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... volsfan 08-30-07 4
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 08-30-07 5
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... nazpink 08-30-07 6
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... Angel_K 08-31-07 7
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 08-31-07 8
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... maryellennaco 08-31-07 9
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... DaveThe Dude 09-02-07 10
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4... ohmyheck 09-03-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
I think three of the four girls all have an ego problem. They see Dunbar and all want him, and when they can't have him they get frustrated and mean.

I think the guys are all significantly smarter than the girls, will continue to play hard to get, and because of this they will play these clueless girls like the mindless fiddles they are.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-07, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
Kellyanne only flirted with Dunbar because she likes a challenge. He is supposedly unavailable so that excited her. Now that it is obvious that he is attracted to her (whether he would act on that or not) she is no longer interested in her. Now she has set her sights on Cohutta. She even said it last night that she is attracted to him because he really doesn't show any interest in her. The girl has some serious issues.

What's the deal with the band? I cracked up every time Parisa belted out. Especially when she was just in the kitchen doing something.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-07, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
I think part of Kellyanne's problem was the fact that Dunbar pretty much seemed to lump her into the same group as desperate Parisa. Kellyanne likes the chase but I also think she likes it more when it appears as though the guy is more infatuated with her than she is with him. Probably, her reason for targeting Cohutta, being that he's a small town boy so how can he not get all googly for her (I don't think it's going to happen). The important thing here is this girl needs to learn that her behavior is more destructive than it is cute or fun. Kellyanne will never hold any guy's interest. If they get what they want they may barely maintain just to get seconds and that's if they even want it. For the most part she will be stuck by herself. Sad, sad case.

As for Dunbar, I seriously don't see where all the excitement is at concerning him. I see nothing in him that would make him more special. His attitude stinks. I can understand he doesn't like Parisa or her acts of desperation concerning him but to deal with it as he has is just immature.

Now, Cohutta is where it's at. So far he seems to be the most level-headed. He seems generally polite to all (although I have to say I wasn't all that keen on his butt comments).

I would also like to end this saying that I wish Mtv would quit it with the music when people are talking. It seems as though they put it more in the forefront than the background.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
You say that Dunbar's treatment of the situation is immature...it is for the girls as well. Also, let's not forget...they aren't that mature (age wise? they are all in the early twenties).

I think Parisa has major issues. She was "insulted" that Dunbar said she was interesting? WTF? Not everyone will find the same girl drop dead gorgeous. I for one am glad that people are attracted to different things...makes the world go round.

KellyAnne has just as many issues as Parisa. Like you said...she is playing games that isn't fun and destructive.

I think Dunbar has a cute smile and nice body but he isn't the most beautiful man alive by any stretch of the imagination. However, I did catch a sneak and it appears he is swinging a fairly good size bat ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo.

08-30-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
Good grief, Vols! You don't miss a thing (or a bat). You sly dog, you!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
Definately a lack of maturity in that house. And yes, Parisa has problems. She decided to be all caught up on Dunbar the minute she saw him and has yet to take the hint (although I still stand by the fact that Dunbar doesn't need to be quite a prick to make it).

And hey, I just entered my mid-twenties and I have to say these people make a crappy representation for myself and plenty of others I know....lol....seriously.

And yes, as far as Dunbar's "areas" are concerned I know what you mean;) although I can't say that I noticed myself.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
I'm not a huge fan of Dunbar. He says he doesn't want the girls to be interested in him and that he's had enough but you know he loves the attention.. he mentioned it to his gf and his roomies. And when KellyAnne was flirting with Cohutta he looked a bit upset to me. I think he missed the attention he was getting before..

But hey, the girls aren't innocent either. But, Cohutta is way more attractive in my eyes.lol

Parisa may be a good singer but, for everyone's sake, i hope she doesn't belt it out all day long. That would drive me insane.

08-31-07, 09:16 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
>Parisa may be a good singer
>but, for everyone's sake, i
>hope she doesn't belt it
>out all day long. That
>would drive me insane.

Parisa might just be one of those talented people who can drive you insane a thousand different ways.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
This bunch of knuckleheads makes me say.....

MORE WINE!!!

I think Cohutta is the only one with half a brain, and that's saying a lot!!

Drinking Merlot while watching will help, I'm sure!

09-02-07, 11:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
I just want to see at least one of them display at least one working brain cell. Is this possible????

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-03-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 4 Discussion 08/29/2007"
On the Real World? I wouldn't count on it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •