The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-07, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Will Parisa succeed in getting Dunbar? Will Isaac snag a local? Many more questions will prolly be answered tonight. Let's talk about 'em here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... ohmyheck 08-22-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-22-07 2
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-23-07 3
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-23-07 4
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... Angel_K 08-23-07 5
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... FlowerChild 08-23-07 6
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-23-07 9
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... maryellennaco 08-23-07 7
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-23-07 8
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-23-07 10
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-23-07 11
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-24-07 13
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... EcilaSrennah 08-24-07 12
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-24-07 14
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... FlowerChild 08-24-07 15
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... EcilaSrennah 08-24-07 16
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-24-07 17
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... rjrabbit 08-25-07 18
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-26-07 19
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-26-07 20
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-26-07 21
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... realitytvwatcher 08-28-07 22
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... FlowerChild 08-28-07 23
                               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... Angel_K 08-28-07 24
                           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... DaveThe Dude 08-28-07 25
                               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... realitytvwatcher 08-29-07 26
                               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3... volsfan 08-29-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-07, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
In a couple of guesses? No. No.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-22-07, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
My little wooden TV tray is stocked full of beers for tonight's fiasco, er, I mean episode.

08-23-07, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Gosh, we're just over-run with posts this season, aren't we? What happened to the army of people who used to watch this (formerly) wonderful show??

Anyway, I watched the show tonight. Through my fog of German beer I came to a few conclusions:

- Parisia needs an orgasm quick or she's going to turn into a walking raisin. Plus, she'll never get Dunbar. Stop wasting your time and soiling your underwear.

- Trisha is a spolied, useless Ho who is used to getting whatever she wants. Go back to California where (like most of my relatives) having your head stuck in your own rear end is an acceptable life style.

- The Georgia dude and Isaac look almost normal. Good grief, I need another beer.

08-23-07, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Acutally we don't know the answer to the first question but Isaac snagged a local.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-07, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I haven't seen any real chemistry btwn Dunbar and Parisa.. i don't know why she felt as though she needed to write him a letter (wanting him in the shower with her?!) That was a bit over the top...makes her seem desperate. She should focus on flirting with the Aussie men not waste her time on a guy who's taken (and not interested).

Cohutta is hilarious. Love the way he sits back with his feet up..and jus watches the loonies around him.

Are they ever going to get a job? lol Although, i'm not too sure this bunch can work together..we'll see. I'm actually liking this season.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-23-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I'll never get that waste of a half hour back.

Seriously. Parisa is clueless. Duh. Write him a letter? What are you 12???

This whole episode bored me.

I got nothin'.

08-23-07, 07:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I actually had to rewind and watch Parisa as she told him she would write him a letter. I was like...whoTF writes letters any more?

FC, you HAVE to have something!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I can't stand Trisha!! She is a hideous person! I like the old country boy, Cohutta ... He ROCKS!

And Dave? I drank too much wine to have posted when the show was over!!

08-23-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-07 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

Yes, I get a kick out of Cohutta as well. I think he is, unlike 99% of the other (and past) cast members, a "real person." I think he just sits back in wonderment as to how UN-real these other nitwits can be. He's probably saying to himself, "Yeah, I've heard that lazy, dysfunctional, self-centered fools exist, but I've never actually seen people like that in person before."

And Parisia writing Dunbar a letter, yeah, I think "little miss grown up" is indeed a 12 year old at heart.

08-23-07, 08:00 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I am just waiting on the other foot to drop for Cohutta to show us his loony side...it HAS to be there somewhere...no?

08-23-07, 11:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Vols, if you and I were picked to be there in Sydney with those characters, how long would it take before our insanity would come out? Now, consiering that Vols and I are rock solid examples of tact and normalcy (yeah, right), we'd show those Real Worlders over there in Australia how to act. Goodness, six hours withour a beer and already I am ranting on like a maniac.

08-24-07, 06:39 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Dave, I think I would have pulled the bitch outta the bag early on with these idiots. I don't think I could handle things the way Cohutta does...just so laid back.

I think I am going to be doing plenty of drinking this season!

EcilaSrennah 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-07, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EcilaSrennah Click to send private message to EcilaSrennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I don't think Parisa's going to get Dunbar at all, ever. I mean, both KellyAnne and Parisa are gorgeous, but let's face it, if you're attracted to one, you're probably not attracted to the other--they're just too different. Dunbar's attracted to KellyAnne, so I doubt he's going to change his mind about being attracted to Parisa. Which is better for her, I think Shauvon nailed it on the head--he's trying to look like a nice guy, but isn't.

I think KellyAnne needs to get her cute little paws off of Dunbar--she knows exactly what she's doing, but I get the feeling that if Dunbar DID take a break from the girlfriend, KellyAnne would lose interest in him. Cuddling with a guy who has a girlfriend is never OK. Still, I like her more and more with each episode. "We'll go, just so they can see we're prettier."

Ah, Cohutta in those overalls made me so happy in my pants. What an adorable boy. Cohutta and his insightful southern gems of wisdom need more screen time. He seems to be not at all the closeted boy people think he is, I'm pretty sure he's had some sexcapades of his own. And ahhh, that face! He's so cute.. *sigh* I have a more-than-miniature crush on him.

Shauvon didn't appear much in this episode, though her body defies the laws of physics. It makes me hate her a little.

And Isaac! He didn't score a local, she's from Ireland--hardly local. But she was definitely a hottie. Good for him. I'm glad he's around, he and Cohutta seem like the only ones with a healthy sense of humor.

Trisha? Ugh. I still hate that *****. Please, PLEASE throw a tantrum and decide to run home to your boyfriend.

08-24-07, 06:45 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-07 AT 06:54 AM (EST)

I don't think Parisa's going to get Dunbar at all, ever. I mean, both KellyAnne and Parisa are gorgeous, but let's face it, if you're attracted to one, you're probably not attracted to the other--they're just too different. Dunbar's attracted to KellyAnne, so I doubt he's going to change his mind about being attracted to Parisa. Which is better for her, I think Shauvon nailed it on the head--he's trying to look like a nice guy, but isn't.

You may be right but one thing I have learned from watching this stuff season after season is to NEVER say never. Keep in mind that the editors and producers already know what is going to happen and they are showing us what they want us to see. Too many times, I have seen the unexpected happen. I don't think they will hook-up but you never know...stranger things have happened.

People are attracted to the people they are attracted to...he could be attracted to both. Who knows?

And Isaac! He didn't score a local, she's from Ireland--hardly local.

TV Guide said the girl was a local and that is where I came up with it.

I finally blogged

08-24-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Did that good looking woman from Ireland live in Sydney or was she just visiting? I missed that part. Either way - way to go Isaac. She was HOT!! Seriously.

I just wanted to jump in here and say that I LOVE Cahutta too! I can't WAIT to see his wild side. We know he has one - I SWEAR he was the one in the previews that was swimming nekid in the fish tank. Right? I can't WAIT for that episode! I doubt Cahutta is that closeted either. Would he have applied to be on this show if he wasn't a bit wild and crazy? Doubt it.

I still hate all of these girls. The stupid girl drama totally bores me.

EcilaSrennah 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-07, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EcilaSrennah Click to send private message to EcilaSrennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
>Did that good looking woman from
>Ireland live in Sydney or
>was she just visiting?
>I missed that part.
>Either way - way to
>go Isaac. She was
>HOT!! Seriously.

I know, for real! Her hair was amazing. She was from Ireland with her school, I believe, since Isaac said they were going to meet a whole school full of Irish girls at a hotel.

>I just wanted to jump in
>here and say that I
>LOVE Cahutta too! I
>can't WAIT to see his
>wild side. We know
>he has one - I
>SWEAR he was the one
>in the previews that was
>swimming nekid in the fish
>tank. Right? I
>can't WAIT for that episode!
> I doubt Cahutta is
>that closeted either. Would
>he have applied to be
>on this show if he
>wasn't a bit wild and
>crazy? Doubt it.

Alas, the man in the fish tank is not Cohutta. I thought it was, but on a rerun I noticed that his head is shaved (fish boy), so it must be Isaac--unless, god forbid, Cohutta shaves his head. I doubt that, though.

Oh, he's so juicy.......

08-24-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
She was from Ireland with her school, I believe, since Isaac said they were going to meet a whole school full of Irish girls at a hotel.

I don't think it was made clear. I have both episodes on Tivo...I will have to rewatch and see if they really say and also watch the previews for the season to determine if it is Cohutta swimmin.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I just had to post with a smooch for everyone! Love reading your posts!

08-26-07, 01:11 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I don't mean to sound like a prude (though I suppose I often do), but what can be said about this young girl from Ireland who hooks up with Isaac on a (presumed)first or second date?? She is supposed to "represent" her school, her family, and her country, yet she hops in bed with some schmo she just meets with TV cameras shooting away. I am sure her school, her country and (especially) her family will be just thrilled to see her jump in bed with a (relative) stranger on TV. Yup, I bet they're just thrilled.

I hope you guys realize that if a female from a Middle Eastern nation exhibits such immoral behavior that the Muslims have a way of dealing with it and the (what they perceive as) insult on the family. It's called "honor killing." If a girl is caught doing something considered sexually irresponsible the village elders will order - and condone - for that girl to be murdered. Like it or not, it happens all the time.

On the other hand, I kind of like Isaac and I'm glad he got his crank yanked. You go baldie!!

08-26-07, 09:15 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I don't mean to sound like a prude (though I suppose I often do), but what can be said about this young girl from Ireland who hooks up with Isaac on a (presumed)first or second date??

Hoe?

08-26-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Once again, Vols hits the nail on its proverbial head.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
>I don't mean to sound like
>a prude (though I suppose
>I often do), but what
>can be said about this
>young girl from Ireland who
>hooks up with Isaac on
>a (presumed)first or second date??
>She is supposed to "represent"
>her school, her family, and
>her country, yet she hops
>in bed with some schmo
>she just meets with TV
>cameras shooting away. I am
>sure her school, her country
>and (especially) her family will
>be just thrilled to see
>her jump in bed with
>a (relative) stranger on TV.
>Yup, I bet they're just
>thrilled.
>
> I hope you guys
>realize that if a female
>from a Middle Eastern nation
>exhibits such immoral behavior that
>the Muslims have a way
>of dealing with it and
>the (what they perceive as)
>insult on the family. It's
>called "honor killing." If a
>girl is caught doing something
>considered sexually irresponsible the village
>elders will order - and
>condone - for that girl
>to be murdered. Like it
>or not, it happens all
>the time.
>
> On the other hand,
>I kind of like Isaac
>and I'm glad he got
>his crank yanked. You go
>baldie!!

I don't understand why you mention the whole Muslim "honor killing". What does this have to do with this girl? Did I miss something? Was she Muslim?

Also, I don't typically get offended by sexist remarks but honestly shouldn't Isaac's parents be just as upset that he hooked up with some ho? Why is it only the girl who should be ashamed of herself? Look, I agree she is a whore for doing it but lets be fair - so is Isaac!

08-28-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"

>
>Also, I don't typically get offended
>by sexist remarks but honestly
>shouldn't Isaac's parents be just
>as upset that he hooked
>up with some ho?
>Why is it only the
>girl who should be ashamed
>of herself? Look, I
>agree she is a whore
>for doing it but lets
>be fair - so is
>Isaac!

Well...here is the THING - Isaac is on the REAL WORLD. A show that so many of us are (all to) familar with. Most of these Real Worlders are NOT stand-up citizins with strong morals. They are drunken fools. We expect things like this from many of them. Now...the girl from Ireland - like Dave mentioned - should really be representing her country, her school and her family. Instead she stoops to the level of a Real Worlder. So really - let's be fair - I don't think this is a sexist issue at all. Sure, Isaac is a HO in the sense that he got dirty with a girl on a first date. But really - we (unfortunately) have come to expect that sort of behavior from Real Worlders.....
........and now apparently girls from Ireland.

Course - I see where you are coming from. Often girls that sleep around are called sluts/whores/whatever while the guys that sleep around are called studs, getting high-fives from their buddies.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Just watched the previews..

Tomorrow.. Cohutta gets down and dirty ..lol Can't wait haha

08-28-07, 10:06 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-07 AT 10:08 PM (EST)

I mentioned the whole Muslim "honor killing" for two reasons:

1) Parisia is Iranian. Her parents are from Iran and they speak Farsi (didn't you see her on the phone with her mother? They were speaking Farsi). I am sure one of the reasons why she seems like such a prude is because she was raised in a very different environment at home. I have no doubt that if she acted like a slut like most Real Worlders do - male and female - and then she ever went back to Iran to visit, someone would gleefully slice her throat. And I ain't kiddin'.

2) While we here in the USA seem to condone anything and everything, one of the BIG reasons the Muslim world mostly hates us is because of shows like The Real World and how it portrays (accurately) how far in the gutter this country has gone morally. I was just trying to point out how we here in the USA exhault our freedoms and how "everything goes," but our problems in the Middle East have alot to do with how that world looks at our behavior in an EXTREMELY different light. What we think is great and we "do your own thing," there are hundreds of millions of people who see these Real Worlders stay drunk, be irresponsible and hop in and out of bed with whoever, and they say that it just an example of how messed up our society is. The last thing these people want is for us to export our moral irresponsibility.

Maybe I should switch back to wine.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
Thank you for clearing that up. I was just confused because in that post you had not mentioned Parisa just the Irish girl and so I wasn't seeing the connection.

08-29-07, 04:41 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 3 Discussion 08/22/2007"
I like you with wine in hand...much smoother

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •