The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-07, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Will Parisa and Trisha continue their bickering? Let's chat about it here.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-16-07 1
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... realitytvwatcher 08-16-07 2
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... Angel_K 08-16-07 6
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... ohmyheck 08-16-07 7
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-17-07 8
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... eire_heart74 08-17-07 9
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... FlowerChild 08-16-07 3
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... volsfan 08-16-07 4
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-16-07 5
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... flipxcyd 08-17-07 10
 RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... EcilaSrennah 08-18-07 11
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-19-07 12
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... EcilaSrennah 08-20-07 16
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... Angel_K 08-19-07 13
   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... volsfan 08-19-07 14
       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-20-07 15
           RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... EcilaSrennah 08-20-07 17
               RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... Angel_K 08-21-07 18
                   RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... DaveThe Dude 08-22-07 19
                       RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2... EcilaSrennah 08-24-07 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 08:12 AM (EST)

I watched the show last night. I thought it was really funny how Parisia turned into a wet noodle after (apparently) two glasses of wine. Of course, those were pretty BIG glasses!

Trisha's just a spoiled brat. First she gushes about how much she values her boyfriend back home, then after less than a week she tells him they need "a break." Then she immediately goes out "hunting" for new baloney. It's rather sickening. No wonder the divorce rate is now over 50%!

Interesting how the one of the two who seems the most "normal" is the Georgia hick. What I mean is, many people would sneer at a guy like him and just assume he's backwards and (for lack of a better term) un-cool. But he seems like he has his doo-doo together - at least a lot better than 3 of the 4 other girls. You could tell he finds the behavior of the other girls to be saddeningly ridiculous. Hmmmm.......

I liked it when Trisha, looking for sympathy and support, asked the Cleveland guy, Isaac, if he liked her. He said something like, "I don't know yet." Did you see the look on her face?!? It was classic!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
First, what the heck kind of shirt was that guy Shauvon was with wearing? That was the ugliest shirt I have ever seen on a guy. It kind of reminded me of an episode of Friends when Ross wore the same shirt as his date!

Anyway, Trisha was annoying as ever. I don't know what the actual time frame is due to the way they edit these shows but still for her to want to "take a break" already (also reminded me of Friends) because her boyfriend was not communicating with her like she expected was just a lame excuse for her to flirt and be with other guys. She is very self-centered. How does she think it is for her boyfriend to know that she is on the other side of the world, partying it up with a bunch of people he doesn't know.

Parisa needs to lighten up a bit. She needs to learn that you can have fun and still be a mature person.

So far Cohutta is my favorite person. He is level-headed and just seems to be enjoying the experience.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
"Only god has the right to judge someone.. are you god bc only god has the right to..blah blah blah.." I got so sick of this line.. and she kept using it over and over. Not to mention she seems like the most judgmental person in that house. When are we gonna get a cast that actually ends up bonding?..

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-16-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>When are we
>gonna get a cast that
>actually ends up bonding?..

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh. In other words, It's not gonna happen.

08-17-07, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
It's just so sad how incredibly shallow these girls are. I wonder what their long string of Australian male "victims" think of our country? Goodness, what awful representatives of our country these slobs are!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-07, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>>When are we
>>gonna get a cast that
>>actually ends up bonding?..
>
>
>Thanks for that, I needed a
>laugh. In other words, It's
>not gonna happen.

Actually it did happen. It's called the "London season" I think that was season 4. Despite a few bumps and request that the night owls please keep it down to a dull roar for those who liked to sleep, that was the drama of the season. They actually got along with each other. WHere's the good tv in that?

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Why why WHY does this show have to annoy me so soon??

Parisa? I take back anything nice that I said about you. You ARE a prude. Nice job handling your liquor. Here and I thought you were just more mature than everyone else. Turns out you just can't hold your liquor and you are annoyed by anyone who DOES.

Cohutta? Unfortunately the BS drama with these looser girls left you no screen time. What a pity. You are my favorite.

Dunbar? That's all you're good for - carrying drunk girls home from the bar. Nice pipes dude.

Trisha? Total waste of air. Can't stand you.

Kelly? Didn't have to deal with you much, but you still come across as a half wit. Just sayin'

Shauvon? I don't even know what to say about her. I guess - if you're single - and your bored - why NOT hook up with everyone. Your grandma must be proud. By the way - how much did those oobies cost you?

Isacc? You're cool. I like you so far, despite reminding me slightly of CT.

Hey realitytvwatcher - Shauvon is a girl!

08-16-07, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
I think it just because of all the bickering between the gals but the guys only get face time when they are around the gals. None of the guys has really annoyed me yet butt the women (all of the women) are just on my nerves WAY WAY too early in this thing. I hope they take chill pills soon.

08-16-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
I agree with The Vols. In fact, I agree with all of you guys.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
A LOVE list!!!

1- Isaac - only seems to be the realest one of the bunch
2- Cohutta - see Isaac
3- Shauvon - gotta support the Cali girls
4- Parisa - yup, she's a prude; live life!
5- Kelly - seems to have learned a bit from the Parisa issue
6- Dunbar - yawn...
7- Trisha - what a waste; I forget...this is the girl from Fresno, CA, right?

EcilaSrennah 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-18-07, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EcilaSrennah Click to send private message to EcilaSrennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
First off, what's the deal with people having weird names this season?? Trisha and Isaac have the most normal names, and even they're somewhat unusual. But still: Cohutta, Shauvon, KellyAnne, Parisa, Dunbar? I've never heard ANY of those names before. I mean, Kelly and Anne are normal, I'll give you that, but I've never seen them together like that.

Here's my breakdown of the cast:

Cohutta: My favorite. Drop-dead GORGEOUS! Why the girls aren't flinging themselves at him, I don't know. That cowboy hat! Those big, brown eyes! That sweet face! The southern charm! And gosh, he's got a great personality to boot. The fact that Dunbar and Isaac are attracting more attention shows how silly the girls are. I also love Cohutta because, contrary to what I think many people think of him, I think he's actually very aware of the world and the varying people in it, he just prefers his own lifestyle. For instance, he doesn't seem shocked by his roommate's behavior, he just makes very rational, matter-of-fact observations about them. I loved when Trisha was talking to him about her boyfriend issue--most guys would try to make her feel better and agree with what she said, but Cohutta just stuck to his guns and made her look like a total hypocrite. Also, how cute is it that he refers to male-female relations as nothing more than "Holding hands"? I want to hold his hand... He gets an A+ from me.

Isaac: Not much to say about this guy. He seemed a bit creepy at first, but I think he's a fairly nice guy. I think he's got a good sense of humor, something a lot of the other housemates are lacking. I don't find him very attractive, though. I'd give him a B-, though I think that'll go up as his humor is more evident.

Dunbar: While I usually go for the Jock types, he's a little too meaty for me. Still he seems like he is genuinely nice, and his view on people who like him is refreshing. Upon finding out that Parisa likes him, he didn't seem to care whether or not he likes her back--which is true, in most cases of crushes. Just let her have the crush, it's harmless enough. Don't encourage it, though--which is what I think he's going to do, if the preview for the next episode is any indication. My bet's on him cheating on his girlfriend before the season's through, but with who or for how long, I can't guess at this point. He gets a B from me, though I think it'll go down fairly soon.

KellyAnne: OK, I thought I would hate this b**** after the preview episode, and even after the first two episodes. But after this recent one, I really like her. A lot of y'all give her crap for being an attention whore, but I have to give her credit, she ADMITS to being an attention whore--and although she says "I'm so cute! I'm hot! I'm sexy!" let's face it.. she IS cute, hot, and sexy. I fully approve of her running around in her underwear, it'd be a waste of her body if she didn't show it off. She also seems genuinely sweet and it seems like she wants to like everyone, but more IMPORTANTLY, she wants everyone to like her. She's adorable, I like her. She has the best body in the house, I think, although she is a BIT too skinny, I think--however, she's petite in general. She gets a B+, not an A because I *did* initially dislike her, and I may change my mind again.

Shauvon: I love this girl. Her body is bangin', even if she needs a bigger booty. Who cares if her knockers are fake? They look darn good on her and give her a great hourglass figure. She's got the next-best body, after KellyAnne. If her girls were maybe one size smaller, she might beat out KellyAnne, but she's lacking KellyAnne's neat proportions. As far as personality goes, I think Shauvon's really sweet, and I think we're finally seeing a girl who looks like a dumb, blonde bimbo, but who actually IS more than that (because all girls who look like that claim to be more). I think she's very self-aware, and I admire how openly she discusses her flaws in the confessional. I think other girls (coughtrishacough) put forward troubles they think will reflect well on them, but Shauvon is candid--about not being independent, about messing up by hooking up with Kai. I also think she did the house a great turn by smoothing the waters and getting KellyAnne and Parisa to reconcile. She gets an A in my book.

Parisa: I think this girl is BEAUTIFUL. She has such an amazingly gorgeous face, even features, a lovely shape to her mouth, and very strong, attractive eyes. I also love her coloring. I DO think she's a prude, but hello, she WAS raised to respect her Muslim heritage. I think compared to what many iranian girls are like, Parisa is a wild child. Still, her prudery seems founded in common sense, so I admire that. What WOULD she like to do for fun, though? So far I haven't seen her have a really good time. She likes cooking, apparently, which I like. I give her a huge thumbs up for the way she dealt with the arguments with Trisha. She never childishly insulted her, her comebacks were funny ("Should I get you some ointment for that irritation?"). I think she's the second most attractive girl (as a whole) in the house after KellyAnne, though she and Shauvon may be tied--she's got that great good-girl, natural thing going. She doesn't look at all processed. Unlike a certain girl coming up... I give Parisa an A.

Trisha: Holy crap, do I hate this b****. She's incredibly fake. I get the feeling that she's came to Sydney thinking she would rock the house as the hot b**** all the guys want to get with, and she's discovering that although the world IS shallow, when she's stuck with three girls who are ALSO hot, her sucky personality is going to screw her over. It pissed me off when Trisha tried to make herself look like she was just "Oh, I don't mind cleaning up, I did it voluntarily," when she was clearly antagonizing Parisa for leaving the mess. Parisa was totally right in saying that she didn't feel like she had to give Trisha any credit. Her behavior sums up a lot of her personality: She doesn't say what she means, she says what she thinks people will like to hear, but it's OBVIOUS, when she says it, what she REALLY means. Alex is WAYYY too hot for her. I mean, she's pretty and has a good body, but she looks SO generic. She jumped down Parisa's throat so quickly, then when she talks to the boys, she tries to make herself sound so sweet, but she isn't. She's not even sour. She's bitter and nasty. I give her a D-. Let's hope she redeems herself.

Whoo, first attention-whore post!

08-19-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Hmmmmm. Leo Tolstoy lives!

08-20-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EcilaSrennah Click to send private message to EcilaSrennah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>Hmmmmm. Leo Tolstoy lives!

Meanie. :<[P>>Is she the one that gets
>kicked off for hitting a
>roommate? Either i read that
>somewhere or it's wishful thinking.
>

SPOILER?!?!

According to various peeps and stuff, both Shauvon and Trisha are sent home. Shauvon gets into an altercation with Cohutta, and Trisha with Parisa. Shauvon is replaced by Ashli, and Trisha by a girl named Talhada. A black girl is visible with the gang in some shots of the upcoming season, that's rumored to be Talhada, who is named as a cast member in a couple news articles. Ashli is on KellyAnne's top friends on MySpace, and she has some of the real worlders on her top friends--also, Parisa, KellyAnne and Cohutta have left her various comments about how they miss her, etc. That makes me a little sad, because I like Shauvon, but it makes me SUPER happy that Trisha's going. I hope that's truth and not rumored.

08-19-07, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"

>I loved when
>Trisha was talking to him
>about her boyfriend issue--most guys
>would try to make her
>feel better and agree with
>what she said, but Cohutta
>just stuck to his guns
>and made her look like
>a total hypocrite.

and she was looking at him with such confusion.. I bet no one in her life has been that honest with her.

Is she the one that gets kicked off for hitting a roommate? Either i read that somewhere or it's wishful thinking.

08-19-07, 07:44 PM (EST)
14. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
It really does take all kinds to make the world go round. Cohutta? Doesn't do anything for me at all. I really like Dunbar and his "meatiness"

08-20-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>It really does take all kinds
>to make the world go
>round. Cohutta? Doesn't do anything
>for me at all. I
>really like Dunbar and his
>"meatiness"

Well, it DOES take all kinds of people to make the world go round, but some of those people make the ride unnecessarily bumpy. Trisha, the pampered California semi-literate is one of those "people" - and I use that term loosely.

As far as Dunbar and his alleged "meatiness," there's a good chance those attributes will remain safely tucked away until he goes home to his girlfriend. We shall see!

08-20-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>Is she the one that gets
>kicked off for hitting a
>roommate? Either i read that
>somewhere or it's wishful thinking.
>

SPOILER?!?!

According to various peeps and stuff, both Shauvon and Trisha are sent home. Shauvon gets into an altercation with Cohutta, and Trisha with Parisa. Shauvon is replaced by Ashli, and Trisha by a girl named Talhada. A black girl is visible with the gang in some shots of the upcoming season, that's rumored to be Talhada, who is named as a cast member in a couple news articles. Ashli is on KellyAnne's top friends on MySpace, and she has some of the real worlders on her top friends--also, Parisa, KellyAnne and Cohutta have left her various comments about how they miss her, etc. That makes me a little sad, because I like Shauvon, but it makes me SUPER happy that Trisha's going. I hope that's truth and not rumored.

08-21-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Definitely seems like it'll happen. I'm all for it.

08-22-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
Posting spoilers is not a nice thing to do. Those people should be unceremoniously evicted from the boards.

08-24-07, 00:32 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Real World Sydney Episode 2 Discussion 08-15-2007"
>Posting spoilers is not a nice
>thing to do. Those people
>should be unceremoniously evicted from
>the boards.

Oh, don't get all snarky on me. It isn't really a spoiler, since they're just observations people have made. Shauvon is shown getting into a fight with Cohutta, and Trisha and Parisa obviously have friction. The girl Ashli's connection via their myspaces in unexplained, so one can only assume she's another house member. As for Talhada, who was listed as one of the 7 in an article about the show without Shauvon's name, I'm thinking that they just put the wrong name. The black girl appears to have been Noirin, who's not a housemate at all.

Speculation is hardly a spoiler, hence I put the ?!?!

And lighten up, it's reality tv.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •