The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Real World: Sydney"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-11-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Real World: Sydney"
Did you guys know about RW:Sydney? I just saw the commercial for it during "Reunited."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Real_World:_Sydney
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_real_world_sydney/

The Cast (maybe?)
Cohutta Lee
Dunbar Flinn
Isaac Stout
Kelly Anne Judd
Parisa Montazaran
Shauvon Torres
Trisha Cummings

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 07-15-07 1
   RE: The Real World: Sydney Angel_K 07-22-07 4
 RE: The Real World: Sydney eire_heart74 07-16-07 2
   RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 07-20-07 3
       RE: The Real World: Sydney volsfan 07-31-07 5
           RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 07-31-07 6
               RE: The Real World: Sydney batts 08-02-07 7
                   RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 08-04-07 8
                       RE: The Real World: Sydney myluckycharms 08-08-07 9
                           RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 08-09-07 10
                               RE: The Real World: Sydney FlowerChild 08-09-07 11
                                   RE: The Real World: Sydney volsfan 08-09-07 12
                                       RE: The Real World: Sydney FlowerChild 08-09-07 13
                               RE: The Real World: Sydney Angel_K 08-11-07 18
 RE: The Real World: Sydney flipxcyd 08-09-07 14
   RE: The Real World: Sydney FlowerChild 08-10-07 15
       RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 08-11-07 16
       RE: The Real World: Sydney volsfan 08-11-07 17
           RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 08-12-07 19
               RE: The Real World: Sydney volsfan 08-12-07 20
                   RE: The Real World: Sydney flipxcyd 08-12-07 21
                       RE: The Real World: Sydney batts 08-13-07 22
                           RE: The Real World: Sydney Angel_K 08-13-07 23
                               RE: The Real World: Sydney realitytvwatcher 08-14-07 24
                                   RE: The Real World: Sydney DaveThe Dude 08-14-07 25
                                   RE: The Real World: Sydney Angel_K 08-14-07 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-15-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
I'm actually looking forward to this season because it is set in a different country. The Paris season was a disappointment due to its awful cast, and the London season was supposed to be a snoozefest, but lets hope that they chose a better cast for this season in Australia. Well, we can hope, right?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
All i remember from Paris is the love/hate relationship between Tina and Ct...and the most used phrase of his.. "What do you want from me Tina!" lol It doesn't even seem like they were in Paris.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-16-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
London was boring only because for the most part, they all got along. The americans in the cast were a bit whiney with homesickness issues but by the end of the run seem to be enjoying themselves. Hence a boring season!

My only hope is we actually get to see them really interacting with the city they are in and not countless shots of them drinking till puking and then laying around in their beds and couches hungover and bitching each other out.

07-20-07, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Yes, we do not need another sad repeat of one drunken mess of a wasted day after another.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Hey Dave!

When does this season start? I haven't been watching MTV...I guess I need to set my Tivo...no?

More wine?

07-31-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Vols!! Good to hear from you! I was worried you had given up on our (formerly) favorite waste of time - The Real World.

I think the season starts next Tuesday, but I could be wrong. As with most seasons, I have high hopes things will be better than some of the mindlessness of the past. I can only say that MAYBE (just maybe) being in Australia with be a breath of fresh air to this (again, formerly) good show. What do you think? Where's Batts?

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-02-07, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Where's Batts

I haven't seen Batts around in a while...

08-04-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
BATTS!!! Quick, look in a mirror! It's the only way you can find yourself! Hurry!

myluckycharms 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-08-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail myluckycharms Click to send private message to myluckycharms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 10:31 PM (EST)

okay, just how evil is kelly anne going to be? can you say "me, me, me, me, me, me,me ,me"

oh yeah, and please make sure to look at my #####

08-09-07, 07:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Well, I watched the first episode from Sydney last night. Yup, Kelly Anne is cute, but she sure is an attention hog. I'm sure those "qualities" will "earn" her lots of air time this season. Gosh, I just can't wait.......

Could the Iranian girl be any more of a self-righteous prude? Something tells me an orgasm might do her a world of good.

I am amazed the hick from Georgia made the cast. He looks like hilariously out of place, well, anywhere but on a farm.

Maybe this season will be a tad better. But then again, maybe it will just be more of the same, except a ton of cat fights thrown in. Goodness......

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
OH MY HECK!!
I LOVE Cuhutta or whatever his name is. He was totally cracking me up. He's just so deer.in.the.headlights.honest.innocent.down.south.boy....
LOVE HIM. (so far anyway - I'm sure I'll hate him in another 3 or 4 episodes)

Kelly Anne is REALLY going to get on my nerves. I honestly hate girls like that - clingy, whorey, loud, obnoxious, falling down drunk, short skirt lifting, bad dancing, bla bla bla...the list goes on.

I love how catty the girls are. Honestly - putting 4 girls instead of 3 - is just a recipe for a cat fight. I'm not surprised that they've already split into groups of two. Ugh. And yes, Parisa is a bit of a prude. We'll see though - maybe we're thinking she's a prude just because she isn't our typical drunken-attention-whore of a Real Worlder. Who knows though - time will tell.

Issac and the girl with the big (BIG) hoots - that should be an interesting combo. Apparently big boob girl was 'bored'. Umm...yea....(insert sarcasm) when I'm bored I like to randomly hook up with people too. It's like knitting - it keeps me busy.

All in all - I'm looking forward to this season. Like I always do. Course, I'm sure I'll be miserably sick of these people in less than 4 episodes. Like I always am.

08-09-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
I like Issac but the girl with the big hoots just grates my nerves and so does KellyAnne or WTF ever her name is.

Cahutta is too funny and is like a fish out of water.

I guess we will have to start a new thresd next week to discus the show...no?

08-09-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Yes - let's start a new thread next week! I almost did today for last night's episode, but since it was already being talked about here - I figured I'd leave it here!!

I think this will be an interesting season. (course, I say that every year)

And YES - Cahutta is DEFINITELY a fish out of water! Course....it looks like he gets back in the water when he decides to swim in the fish tank.

08-11-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
18. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Cohutta, Cohutta LOL... i have never heard that name before, apparently neither had the roommates. I loved the phone conversation he had with his grandpa.. "are the girls hot?".."yep, i got one lying right in front of me right now"

From the rest of the bunch, isaac and shauvon are the most "normal"? ..i guess lol. Trisha is way too mean, Parisa is going to have problems bc she seems like the jealous type, and Dunbar thinks he can get any girl.. he's the tease but he's also kind of boring.

Sydney looks awesome, love that they're close to the beach. It's probably my second favorite real world location, first was Hawaii..

btw someone uploaded the entire episode on youtube..

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Initial thoughts?

Cohutta - fish out of water here, totally out of his element here

Dunbar - yawn, doesn't look like he'll hook up given how he's so devoted to his GF

Isaac - love this guy, he knows what's goin' on in there, totally loved it when he was just rollin' his eyes while Parisa & Trisha/Kelly Anne were having their little hissy fit

Kelly Anne/Trisha - sorry, gotta group 'em here, very catty, very annoying

Shauvon/Parisa - the more mature of the 4 girls, could be boring though

I like Parisa, Shauvon, & Isaac.

08-10-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
15. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
My favorite line of the whole episode was when Isaac handed Shauvon the sun tan lotion when she had her shirt off!! Hilarious. I thought for sure she was going to fall for it. Go Isaac.

So far I like Isaac, but for some reason he reminds me slightly of CT and that's bad.

08-11-07, 02:50 AM (EST)
16. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Well, Isaac from the garden spot of the world (Cleveland) is a semi-reformed junior hoodlum. He might be a crazed jerk like CT from the Paris season, or maybe he isn't. Stay tuned......

08-11-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
17. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Reminding me of CT isn't a bad thing in my eyes. He is some good eye candy for me (with his hair short that is).

08-12-07, 01:15 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Well, the Vols has a point: CT (RW Paris) was fit and good looking, but he had obvious anger issues.

Do you other guys think that the "problem" with Iranian girl is that she is overly (and obnoxiously) mature, or is it just that we've had soooo few mature people on this show that she (and maturity itself) seems out of place here?

08-12-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
20. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
I can "over look" CT's anger issues or maybe I could just be a grudge ...never mind!

I don't know what it is about the Iranian girl...do you think it is maturity? hhhhmmmmm

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Unfortunately, I think we've got used to immature and irrational cast members for so long, we don't know WHAT to think of Parisa. But she does tell it like it is. I think she needs to get laid - IMO.

Kelly Anne for some reason fits the immature, freaky, just-wanna-have-fun, type of girl.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
I had to LMAO when Paris asked
"Would you like some lotion for that irritation?"

08-13-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
lol that was funny, i'm definately on team shauvon/parisa

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
I was liking Parisa at first since it was like a breath of fresh air to have someone who seemed mature on the show. But I feel she showed her true colors (i.e. Jealousy) when she made the remark about how she does not think it is right for KellyAnn to flirt with someone who has a girlfriend and that she would not disrespect his girlfriend by doing that. THEN you see her rubbing lotion all over the FRONT of him at the beach!

She's the type that will get mad at him if he shows any attention to other girls but will have no problem with it if it is directed at her.

And Dumb-bar is a joke. He's cute (he reminds me of Scott Wolf but with imperfect teeth) but he isn't all that.

08-14-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
Hhhhmmmmmm, the makings of an interesting season? We shall see!

08-14-07, 07:13 PM (EST)
26. "RE: The Real World: Sydney"
omg thank you for pointing out that he resembles scott wolf...i kept trying to think of who it was he reminded me of and couldn't. I don't think he's that cute either.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •