The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-27-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
Okay I officially can't stand Susie and Cara. What b!tches! I didn't like Paula on her RW season but I love her on the Inferno. I'm looking forwrd to next week's finale.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/0... nazpink 06-28-07 1
   RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/0... DaveThe Dude 06-29-07 2
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/0... maryellennaco 07-03-07 3
 RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/0... HONESTY 07-06-07 4
   RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/0... DaveThe Dude 07-06-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-28-07, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
I can't stand the fact that Susie and Cara (especially Susie) tries to act as though they are so innocent and nice. It's also disappointing because I had always seen Susie as one of those who walked into the wrong casting door. The whole "I Hate Tonya Because....." game and her attitude that she deserved special treatment really showed that she is not all that nice or innocent. She's come a long way from being the virgin in pigtails reading Brady Bunch books.

Paula has definately turned her image around. She wasn't all that bad in her first Inferno and has been more than I would have expected. Of course, that can always change. However, at this point, Paula is very deserving of being at the end.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-29-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
I agree with the Nazpinkster! Paula sure was a mess on the Key West RW season, but she has turned herself around quite amazingly! I'm rooting for her!

As for Tanya, I still think she's cute. Too many of these little monsters on these shows tend to pick on her just because they know Tanya doesn't handle it too well. I think they should just let Tanya alone.

Go Paula!!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
I saw the sneak this afternoon and you will be happy with how Susie & Cara end up. Nuff said.

and Dave? MORE WINE!

HONESTY 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-07, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HONESTY Click to send private message to HONESTY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
I am so glad that the bad asses won not because I wanted them to win but because Cara and Susie lost. They were a disgrace to the show making a mockery of it being a game. Especially when other members gave thier all on the challenges.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-06-07, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inferno III, Episode 14 06/26/07 "
Yes, more wine for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •