The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-20-07, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
Frank makes peace with Irulan and Arissa and the gang gets to see Trishelle in ninja action.

Is anyone still watching? Why do I get sucked into watching these shows? Frank need not apologize. Who's he afraid of? Idiots!! They're all idiots!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep.... Angel_K 06-20-07 1
   RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep.... nazpink 06-20-07 2
 RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep.... eire_heart74 06-21-07 3
   RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep.... DaveThe Dude 06-22-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-20-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
lol i get sucked into it as well
Frank's apologies were completely unnecessary but what can you do with people like Irulan and Arissa. "I'm coming back, i'm not a quitter." Haha ofcourse..we didn't doubt that for a second miss drama.
But to associate Frank with Violence & Agression is craziness! Having to be careful around Irulan and Arissa so as not to upset them would really bother me. I thought the point was to take yourself out of your comfort zone, Arissa wants to stay in hers.

"People have done worse in Vegas, there are bodies in the desert..." Frank puts a smile on my face, maybe thats why we get sucked into it..lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-20-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
I missed the first 10 minutes of the show.....so I really have no clue as to what transpired between Trishelle and Arissa. I guess I could really care less too.

I don't think Frank has any aggression issues. After watching one season after another I would put him at the bottom....heck I wouldn't even put him on that list. Sure breaking a glass wasn't exactly mature and I really don't see the point in it but it didn't seem to come from anger. It seemed more like I dirtied a glass and hell I'd rather break the thing than clean it. Maybe Irulan became confused as to who she was talking about and meant that she was indeed the one who needed to take out some of her own aggression. I mean c'mon, was it not her who got into it with Arissa like the first night then Alton and chased Frank around!

Arissa simply can't handle not having a problem. Irulan was the center of focus and Arissa felt the need to keep her company.

As for Trishelle's movie.....I doubt I'll even watch it at the theaters much less rent it. Maybe if some t.v. station chooses to air it I'll give it a glimpse. From what I saw Trishelle simply can't act.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-21-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
Neither of those two drama mamas would leave because it would mean that the camera would no longer be rolling. Having no attention? Yeah, I don't think so.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-22-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reunited: Real World Vegas (Ep. 4) 6/20/07"
I still think Frank is one of the nicest and most normal people ever to be on The Real World. The problem is not Frank. The problem is those two idiot girls who think they're too grown up, too mature, too smart, too sophisticated, and too everything else to "lower themselves" to have any kind of fun. Good grief.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •