The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"RIP Frankie RWSD"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Original message

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-11-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"RIP Frankie RWSD"
"On television, re-runs allow you to live on, ageless, in perpetuity. Sadly, life affords no such reprieves. We here at the Pitch just received word that reality TV icon Frankie Abernathy, the infamous star of MTV’s Real World: San Diego, has died after a prolonged battle with cystic fibrosis"
http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/2007/06/frankie_abernathy_has_died.php
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: RIP Frankie RWSD JessicaRN 06-11-07 1
   RE: RIP Frankie RWSD eire_heart74 06-12-07 2
       RE: RIP Frankie RWSD michaeldh8 06-12-07 3
           RE: RIP Frankie RWSD newie 06-12-07 4
               RE: RIP Frankie RWSD FlowerChild 06-13-07 5
                   RE: RIP Frankie RWSD DaveThe Dude 06-14-07 6
 RE: RIP Frankie RWSD lindamaher 06-22-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-11-07, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
Wow! That's really sad. I remember that she lived a little on the wild side and she talked some about her disease, but it was as if she knew that she wouldn't have a long life so she threw caution to the wind.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
>Wow! That's really sad.
>I remember that she lived
>a little on the wild
>side and she talked some
>about her disease, but it
>was as if she knew
>that she wouldn't have a
>long life so she threw
>caution to the wind.

Yeah the drinking and the smoking certainly didn't help but I guess when you are just watching and waiting for the other shoe to drop, you might as well just live while you can.

Sad though, she seemed troubled on the show. Maybe she's at some sort of peace.

michaeldh8 35 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michaeldh8 Click to send private message to michaeldh8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
MTV is now reporting her death. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1562302/20070612/id_0.jhtml

newie 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-12-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newie Click to send private message to newie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
How sad. I remember her on the show. I wondered why she never did the challenges and figured she was to ill or maybe because she had left the show early.
I remember her boyfriend and her little sister who loved her so,
May she Rest in Peace.

FlowerChild 1168 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-07, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlowerChild Click to send private message to FlowerChild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
I also just read that she moved to Wisconsin last September. Turns out she lives about 35 mintues from me!

That is too bad. Maybe she is at peace now.

RIP crazy Frankie.

DaveThe Dude 967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-14-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DaveThe%20Dude Click to send private message to DaveThe%20Dude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
Now I feel bad that I was so harsh on her. This blows.

I had a childhood friend who died of the same disease. He missed half of 3rd grade and died when he was 21. Awful.

Frankie, I am sorry I was so mean to you in my postings.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: RIP Frankie RWSD"
May you rest in peace and be at ease. My thoughts go out to her family and loved ones.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •